Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If it's an older car, the repairs may cost more than the car's value, so it gets totalled.

That is fair but she made it sound Earthshaking when it was...well,...car totalled or not...a minor accident 

• Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela will never live in Nigeria, Auntie, for that exact reason. She wants to get Mykul to the US cuz she's always going to demand to be in charge.

With her southern charm. (snark)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or your entire family, including ex wife, children and in-laws (see Garrick on Seeking Sister Wife)

ugh Garrick *shudder* 😟

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit before the pandemic my MIL wanted all of us  , parents, uncles, aunts, kid etc, to squeeze into two rooms on a resort. No...fucking...no.

Pre-covid my mom, dad, sisters, nieces and the kids would all go for a weekend in a swanky hotel for Christmas shopping, high tea and fun.  My parents treated us to a multi bedroom suite.  I however, always booked myself a private room.  While I could spend the day in the suite with the others, I knew my limitations and had to have an escape to my own quarters.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

BUT, ass is not even remotely good looking. I’d sell my soul for Zied, but I think he hides his smarts!!

LMAO. I don't find Assuelu attractive either. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. When I first met him he looked like Sawyer from Lost, now he is looking more like a younger Clint Eastwood. But to be honest he is not husband material, I think he was always so good looking that he didn't have to develop himself. I was a wallflower in high school and blossomed in college so I feel like I had to develop a personality/smarts because nobody was doing me any favors because of my looks. Hope that makes sense and I digress off the subject once again...

• Love 9

If polygamy is legal in Kenya, My-kul should marry a Kenyan wife and start a real family.  The only problem, of course, would be if he were ever granted his spousal visa.  But, even then, he would only have separate from them for the minimum time.  He could legitimately claim spousal abuse and get a divorce from Angela shortly after he arrives, because she's such a hosebeast.  (I apologize that I'm not making my point more clearly.)

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Boston said:

Off topic.. has anyone had American Flatbread pizza??? I love it (still the same calories as a regular pizza, but it's GOOD)

Yeah flatbread can be awesome if done right! 

• Love 1

Well, Family Mykul, the good news is - she’s unlikely to quit smoking to get the facelift.

The bad news, that should be obvious, that same amount of money is not going to get her pregnant. I feel like it would also not cover an egg donor, IVF and a surrogate.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

How is she able to smoke in these cars?!  You can’t smoke within 2 feet of anyone out here.  Is it production driving her?

I think so. Is she still in LA? The poor assistant camera rigger had to do it

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

For such an independent strong woman Angela sure wants Mike to call her a lot. He is in fucking Africa what do you expect him to do!?!?!>

She likes to hear from her kids and grands often, too,  who I suspect are glad she's half a country away.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

“Lying beech.” So they have two vehicles? I thought they only had the SUV.

I have always thought the SUV belongs to Kalani’s mother and they borrow it at times 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

How is she able to smoke in these cars?!  You can’t smoke within 2 feet of anyone out here.  Is it production driving her?

I couldn’t imagine smoking in an Uber. Yikes.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO. I don't find Assuelu attractive either. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. When I first met him he looked like Sawyer from Lost, now he is looking more like a younger Clint Eastwood. But to be honest he is not husband material, I think he was always so good looking that he didn't have to develop himself. I was a wallflower in high school and blossomed in college so I feel like I had to develop a personality/smarts because nobody was doing me any favors because of my looks. Hope that makes sense and I digress off the subject once again...

Even divine men have to settle down. Look at George Clooney

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Pre-covid my mom, dad, sisters, nieces and the kids would all go for a weekend in a swanky hotel for Christmas shopping, high tea and fun.  My parents treated us to a multi bedroom suite.  I however, always booked myself a private room.  While I could spend the day in the suite with the others, I knew my limitations and had to have an escape to my own quarters.  

Right, I love them but I need my own space. Even overnight I would prefer to pay for a hotel than stay with the in-laws. 

• Love 3

If I was a such a stupid ass as Tiffany, you could just put me away.. WOW.. No self-awareness.. and Ronald, don't get me going.. I'm on my way out dragging my refrigerator (so I can sell it).  OY

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

This whole outing sounds absolutely delightful and also do you think they'd adopt me? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right, I love them but I need my own space. Even overnight I would prefer to pay for a hotel than stay with the in-laws. 

I always stay at a hotel, even when I visit my son who has a big house. His in-laws stay at their house for a week at a time and I won’t even stay overnight for one night.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

If polygamy is legal in Kenya, My-kul should marry a Kenyan wife and start a real family.  The only problem, of course, would be if he were ever granted his spousal visa.  But, even then, he would only have separate from them for the minimum time.  He could legitimately claim spousal abuse and get a divorce from Angela shortly after he arrives, because she's such a hosebeast.  (I apologize that I'm not making my point more clearly.)

Michael is from Nigeria.  (I get them mixed up too).

Asuelu's front bumper and headlight damages look like he hit someone else.    Asuelu is even dumber than I thought.  Who tells someone who's breastfeeding that they can just leave the kids behind?   

So Tiffy of the Cold Shoulders and the attorney.  Poor attorney will fall out of his chair at this lovely time spent with Ronald the Refrigerator Thief.   Ronald is either stoned, drunk, or totally hungover.  He can't pay anything for his kid, but he can afford Vape, and partying?   You know he was partying until before the camera came on.    Who brags about stealing his mother's refrigerator?   Or getting arrested five or six times?   Tiffy's father was a fool for agreeing to be co-sponsor for this criminal loser.  

I could have lived a happier life without seeing Angela nips on my TV.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6