Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea no to that accident.... my friend and his pregnant wife got into an accident on the highway and the car was totalled. Thank God they were all fine, she was on bed rest until baby was born but cars are meant to crumple to absorb the shock. Ansuelu had little more than a fender bender. 

If it's an older car, the repairs may cost more than the car's value, so it gets totalled.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing screams romance like having your mother and kids on a romantic couples weekend.

Or your entire family, including ex wife, children and in-laws (see Garrick on Seeking Sister Wife)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

if your idea of real love is taking care of someone with the intellectual, emotional, psychological intelligence of a 6 year old who's near 30, who am I to point these things out?

I would be so bored with him, I need somebody with some intellect. I would rather have somebody with a great personality and humor than a dumb bohunk.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Off topic.. has anyone had American Flatbread pizza??? I love it (still the same calories as a regular pizza, but it's GOOD)

Costco sells frozen ones, three to a pack, for around $12 I think? Delicious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm so disgusted by Angela. Does she flirt with EVERY black man she gets near to? Why in the hell are her breasts all out in the damn Uber?

I feel so bad for that Uber driver.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would be so bored with him, I need somebody with some intellect. I would rather have somebody with a great personality and humor than a dumb bohunk.

BUT, ass is not even remotely good looking. I’d sell my soul for Zied, but I think he hides his smarts!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

ohh Aunt Lydia. The possibility of Angela having a baby is a zillion to none. That ship has sailed LONG TIME AGO.

And don't worry no one paid for the surgeries. It was product sponsorship.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So much deeper than people think. 90 days is the thinking persons trash tv. So many levels, and yes the symbolism.

So who's going to write the journal article breaking down the symbolism? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Costco sells frozen ones, three to a pack, for around $12 I think? Delicious.

Wow.. good price.. I'll have to check that out, cause they are usually $6.99 each without coupon

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ugh, I don’t know what gives me more anxiety . The bumper to bumper traffic in this scene or the disgusting troll in the back of the Uber.

The troll with her boobs hanging down to her ankles 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

So who's going to write the journal article breaking down the symbolism? 

It's only a matter of time...

I had to put the mute button on with Angela. I turned it off for Michael. Michael, go find yourself a good Nigerian woman and have some kids

• Love 5