Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

I know this is not news but Angela, man. I hate this bitch. 

• Like 19
  • Useful 1

Angela is learning now that she can’t do whatever she wants and expect to get all this stuff done.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hubby got his shot at the convention centre on Sat and harbourfront was nuts!

Second shots open up for me June 28.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One word: Foxwoods. Spend the day there tomorrow. You’re almost retired anyway.

Three and a half weeks to go!

@mmecorday, you got this! Sending tons of good mojo!

• Like 8

Angela will not quit smoking.  She's going to find some other doctor to do the next surgery.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I keep getting reminders to order my dad a gift for Father’s Day ...sigh...more wine.

That’s the worst isn’t it? Big hugs

• Like 5

Your Southern charm is not working today because you don't have any, Angela.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 7

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Have the facelift 6 months from now. Why the need to have it so soon?

Yes.  Last week, she said that My-kul may not be here for 2 or 4 years.  That's enough time for her to drop 100 pounds and fit in a facelift or two.  Of course, she will never be attractive or presentable.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

I love this doctor. He's the first one we've seen that seems like they're being responsible. This is the best thing for Angela I've ever seen.

• Like 13

Just now, TazDevil said:

Angela will not quit smoking.  She's going to find some other doctor to do the next surgery.

OMG.. is smoking better than her surgery?? I used to smoke and I would quit COLD TURKEY to have her surgery.. if i was in her situation.  she is a BOOB (yep)

• Like 5

I cannot believe her fucking attitude. She reminds me of the 600 pounders who yell at their family members for not being skippy enough in bringing their chips. 

And she calls this southern charm!! Dear sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

• Like 17
  • Laugh 1

"I haven't went" Just shoot me.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

If Angela were a man, her "southern charm" would be called "sexual harassment"

• Like 16
  • Useful 1

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Yes.  Last week, she said that My-kul may not be here for 2 or 4 years.  That's enough time for her to drop 100 pounds and fit in a facelift or two.  Of course, she will never be attractive or presentable.

Beauty is only skin deep.

• Like 2

I'm so glad a doctor finally put her foot down with Angela. I had a nicotine test before my hip replacement and I'm not even a smoker! He said it was just as a precaution because so many people lie about it.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

Just now, Gobi said:

"I haven't went" Just shoot me.

Shoot Angela instead, and put all of us (and My-kul) out of our misery.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She’s asking for the manager of surgery.

Karen-Gella  has reared her ugly head. There is no way she is going to give up one drag of a ciggie.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

I wonder if she did get the surgery. I've seen photos of her and i am betting no.

• Like 3

Angela will have all this work done just to look like her age since she now looks 70. She thinks she is going to look like some hot 30 year old, she is that full of herself.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

If Ange doesn't expect Mykull to come to the US for at least 2 years, he has time for a second family in Nigeria.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 1

Guys surgery is terrifying, why take a risk by smoking? I am getting old but don’t see myself getting any cosmetic surgery...not a judgement it just isnt for me. I am sticking to my The Ordinary cheap retinol and vitamin C for now.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

It would not be ethical for any plastic surgeon to do surgery while she is still smoking 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

If Grangie keeps smoking after the doctor does the plastic surgery, she’ll look like shit and it will ruin his reputation. It’s always about the money, kids.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe her fucking attitude. She reminds me of the 600 pounders who yell at their family members for not being skippy enough in bringing their chips. 

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree!  Yelling at them for things that are their own fault.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Anyone here live near Chicago? We are going to stay overnight there, first trip we have taken in a long time. We are going to stay at The Omni, if it was good enough for Oprah's guests it's good enough for me. 😂

Chicago always looks like a pretty city to me, but have never been

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TMI said:

If Angela were a man, her "southern charm" would be called "sexual harassment"

Exactly. Just imagine if she were Big Ed and Michael was Rose. There would be outrage.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Beauty is only skin deep.

She will still be a pig with lipstick!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Just now, endure said:

Been there once for a conference. Went to the Field Museum, the Art Gallery, the park, and went shopping down the Magnificent Mile. It was also the Nordstrom sale time (July).

• Like 4

Just now, endure said:

I've been dieting so some deep dish pizza is a must!

• Like 4

Just "no" to the live with the exes show.   What message does it give to the kids?  I hate to see kids in these weird situations.   It's not right.   (So there) - flounces off....

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

It would not be ethical for any plastic surgeon to do surgery while she is still smoking 

Yet they still did her stomach and boobs as her cig pack fell out of her bra

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It blew my mind when she told the doctor she would come for him if he denied her the surgery.  Ok no. The sign of a good doctor is one who cares for health over the almighty dollar. Just ask Kanye’s mom.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

15 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

English ancestry where our national dish is chips(fries) eggs and beans

Hahaha, according to Ancestry? 45% Irish, 45% Scottish, and a few strands of DNA from Western Europe (I figure serfs and footsoldiers who came over with William the Conquerer). Not noted for their fine cuisine!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Anyone here live near Chicago? We are going to stay overnight there, first trip we have taken in a long time. We are going to stay at The Omni, if it was good enough for Oprah's guests it's good enough for me. 😂

I've visited. I liked it. We stayed at a Hampton off the Magnificent Mile.  Went to Lou Malnati's  for dinner one night.  Check out the science and tech museum. It's awesome.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wonder if she did get the surgery. I've seen photos of her and i am betting no.

Her skin looks awful - from smoking.  And, Kybella or non-invasive procedures would address the sagging skin.  So, I vote No.

• Like 3

Oh, joy. Time for Mutiny on the FIL's Bounty.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It blew my mind when she told the doctor she would come for him if he denied her the surgery.  Ok no. The sign of a good doctor is one who cares for health over the almighty dollar. Just ask Kanye’s mom.

Yes, threatening the person whobis trying to help is such a great idea!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Went to a graduation party this weekend and saw a friend I haven't seen in a few years. She had weight loss surgery 3 years ago but she is bigger now than last time I saw her. So I don't hold out a lot of hope for Grangela. But maybe since she is on tv she will feel like she has to keep the weight off.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, according to Ancestry? 45% Irish, 45% Scottish, and a few strands of DNA from Western Europe (I figure serfs and footsoldiers who came over with William the Conquerer). Not noted for their fine cuisine!

Boiled potatoes and haggis for you my dear

• Laugh 3

Andreiii the smooth talker. Don’t blame him though. Wouldn’t want to work with those crazy lunatics!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Been there once for a conference. Went to the Field Museum, the Art Gallery, the park, and went shopping down the Magnificent Mile. It was also the Nordstrom sale time (July).

Of course, our @Frozendiva worked it out so she could hit the Nordstrom sale! Where you found Louboutins for 90% off, no doubt! I envy your skills, and I consider myself a very good bargain hunter!

• Like 7