Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Oh, God! We have to relive this Grangela nightmare.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I can see her doing it "her way" and good luck with that.

Really wish we had Dr. Now for this WLS

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

The laughing, make it stop please

I want it to stop too! Every time she cackles, I want to get violent.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

This Angela stuff is BS.  There’s months of prep and counseling and testing before the surgery.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

TLC: Hey, remember last week when Angela sexually harassed a doctor? Wasn't that just so funny and endearing?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

I’m spending Sunday evening watching Angela play with her boobs. Living my best life, clearly.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 19
  • Surprise 1

Nobody wants to see Angela lift her sagging breasts (and not wearing a bra).  So, of course, she is enjoying it too much.

She's such a hosebeast.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Angie's not going to be able to drink those carbonated sodas after her WLS.

They’re going to take away her Cokes AND smokes! 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

These two women are good examples that blonde hair doesn't automatically make you attractive. 😂

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Thought she'd be forced to do some sort of colon cleanse before the surgery.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Just now, For Cereals said:

This Angela stuff is BS.  There’s months of prep and counseling and testing before the surgery.

And they're just "springing" all of this information and extra surgeries on her, the day before she's going under the knife....

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Did her friend bring her some conditioner, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Her hair and face are not so pretty.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Just now, magemaud said:

Maybe the bad jokes can go, too.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

I will never be on a reality show, I lack the delusional self confidence of the Grangelas, Theresa Giudices, etc.

• Like 10
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 2

And of course Angie is going to call the fam and lay it on thick about how she's risking her LIFE to get this totally elective cosmetic procedure. 

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

I'm here! 

Gwen is giving me flashbacks to my overbearing in-laws after our son was born. At least mine lived on the other side of the world.

We have a rescue dog with hemhorraging gastroenteritis. My DD has been like this on the couch with him all day:

571588420_sickc.thumb.jpg.9508785fa05ffdb503c09bf6291e835b.jpg

583105_irischandler.thumb.jpg.944bd27a99e8d9391ce5e9bfbb95f894.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 8

Of course he didn’t make you feel uncomfortable, you probably made him uncomfortable though. 

• Like 9

Maybe it's the smoking - not the big boobs - that creates Angela's inability to breathe.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Oliver and Kennedy aren’t wearing pajamas!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2

Dr. Now would have no part of this.

"Angie, quit playing games. You are eating too much and you're acting like it's my fault."

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

If she had to pay for it, she wouldn't. That kind of money can go toward the house and the kids.

• Like 5

Kolonic, giving new meaning to the phrase "boob tube".

• Laugh 8

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I will never be on a reality show, I lack the delusional self confidence of the Grangelas, Theresa Giudices, etc.

You're one of us, face it!

• Like 6

They've decorated more for Kolini's arrival than they did for their  child's roadshow birthday party.  And, Kolini just strolls right on in.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Not all 30 year olds are ready to be parents.

Some people are never ready. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Just now, mmecorday said:

"Angie, quit playing games. You are eating too much and you're acting like it's my fault."

Dis bad sishwayhun. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

I just realized Kalani, Colonic and the Mom all remind of Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. All that hair. So much heavy hair. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Look I just want to see a smack down, otherwise Asuelo  and boobs mcgoo are just painful to watch

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure she'll be puffing and swigging again in no time.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did her friend bring her some conditioner, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Her hair and face are not so pretty.

I think its a little late for that. That ship has definitely sailed. 

So, Kalini is going to treat Asuelu like shit, and he'll get blamed for it. That will be pleasant.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Kalani's sister looks like her after Jenny Craig picture.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Kalani's main issue is that she keeps running to Kolini to talk shit about Asuelu when things don't go 100 percent perfectly, and instead of having a life of her own Kolini is waiting at the edge of her seat for Asuelu to leave so Kolini can swoop in and take Asuelu's place.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

The believability of "awkward silence" is kind of hard when you can hear the audio actually cut out.  Try harder TLC!!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Grangela really thinks after her makeover that men will be falling over themselves for her. But she will be like Mama June, she will look better but she is still her and that is a turn off. Plus she already looks so much older that it would take a lot of work just to make her look like a semi attractive 50 year old.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

Ironic that Kolini is talking about the tension from Asuelo seeming "fake" and "rehearsed."

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kalani's main issue is that she keeps running to Kolini to talk shit about Asuelu when things don't go 100 percent perfectly, and instead of having a life of her own Kolini is waiting at the edge of her seat for Asuelu to leave so Kolini can swoop in and take Asuelu's place.

She’s the man from uncle 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

So basically they’re all living in the parents’ house? So much for the dramatic “my sister must live with us” nonsense.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

If Kalani had a therapist instead of confiding in her sister every time something went wrong in her marriage, I’m sure they wouldn’t have so much tension and conflict within the family.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Glad you got it! Rub your arm, I heard that helps with the soreness the next day. 

I had my second Moderna last Monday.  On Tuesday I was sick as a dog and laid around all day.  My shoulder felt hot all week.  That said, I’d do it again in a second.  Hope Americans continue to vaccinate.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kolini's just reclaiming her rightful place: Oliver's father.  Asuelo stole it from her when his K-1 visa got approved.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1