Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Yea Vegas isn’t a great place to live from what I have heard. Vacation Vegas and living there are two different things.

• Like 4

Just now, Arynm said:

Brandon is an asshole. He makes a joke of everything. Kinda like Mike.

"This isn't real life"? Dude. 

And that "joke"? Was fucking low. He is horrible. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Non Jovi & Yara stayed in Old Las Vegas, which was out of character and cheap.  Brandon & Julia are staying off the Strip, which is even worse.  But, to TLC's credit, that is where Brandon would go, and Julia wouldn't know any better.

Sorry so where would you stay if one was to visit?

• Useful 2

Can we have Zied and Rebecca. At least it's fun watching her try to be young  for 31 oh I mean 27 year old Zied.  This guy never ages.

Edited by Leilani
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Lots of job opportunities for strippers hookers dancers in Vegas.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 7

Brandon isn't even good at sarcastic remarks.  His delievery  of the cardboard box line sucked. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

I don’t blame Julia since she’s not from this country. Brandon has done a terrible job at actually breaking the cost of living down to her.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jesus Christ Julia, those glasses! Why?

Yeah how ugly are those?!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Brandon is a total jerk.    So he changed jobs, but still pest control?  

I'm sure that they have loads of bugs in Nevada.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is it over?  What are we watching?

We are watching our own slow, tortuous death by boredom. 

Brandon is SUCH an asshole! "Fine, we'll move to Vegas, we'll live in a cardboard box. Is that what you want? Well, is it?"

• Like 10
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Girl, your man can’t afford an apartment in Dinwittie. Why would you think he can afford a place in Vegas? You knew what it was when you married this Momma’s Boy. He has no intention of leaving that farm. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Why does Kalani need her sister wife to come live with her? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

50 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Beverly Hills? Oh hep me sweet baby Jesus 

Reminds me of the commercial - "It's Shake and Bake! And I hepped!"

Edited by renatae
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Alright, this was boring but fun! I'll see you all next week for the next episode! And it's gonna be May already. Time flies.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Angela looks like, you know, she might not smell very good. 😷

giphy.gif

• Laugh 7

1 minute ago, renatae said:

Reminds me of thecommercial - "It's Shake and Bake! And I hepped!"

When I was a kid I used to imitate that kid on the Shake and Bake ad, it cracked my parents up. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Thank sweet Xenu in his volcano that this is over. I need a drink! You guys are so funny, I hate not being able to react. I’m guessing Andrayyyyyyys huge pixelated face wasn’t appreciated 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We are watching our own slow, tortuous death by boredom. 

Brandon is SUCH an asshole! "Fine, we'll move to Vegas, we'll live in a cardboard box. Is that what you want? Well, is it?"

No, that's what we want.   I would watch Brandon living in a cardboard box, it beats this crap.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Another night of hilarious live chatting snark, also known as life in the fast lane. Have a good week, my dears. Stay strong, stay well, and live your best lives.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

For a second I thought Angela's doctor was the surgeon who helped the gorilla glue girl.

Are you sure it isn't?  He does work in Beverly Hills.      Wasn't she talking about have other stuff done besides weight loss surgery?   

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Well, the show sucked but you all made it worthwhile!!  Hopefully it gets better next week.  But I doubt it.

Have a good night!!!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Sorry so where would you stay if one was to visit?

I'd stay mid-Strip at a Caesar's or MGM hotel, or any mid- to high-end hotel (never ever at the Stratosphere, Excalibur, Circus Circus).  There may be tons of deals now, but weeknights are always cheap,  The prices soar for the weekend.  Admittedly, I haven't been there for a few years and I'm not necessarily rushing back.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Well, good night peeps! We made it through a definite slog, saved by snark. 

Take care, be safe, wear your mask! 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Kalani's part of Utah wasn't as bad as some others. 

Covid was an issue last season when Asuelu insisted on still playing volleyball despite possibly being exposed to the virus 

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'd stay mid-Strip at a Caesar's or MGM hotel, or any mid- to high-end hotel (never ever at the Stratosphere, Excalibur, Circus Circus).  There may be tons of deals now, but weeknights are always cheap,  The prices soar for the weekend.  Admittedly, I haven't been there for a few years and I'm not necessarily rushing back.

I would stay in Donny Osmond's hotel room.

• Laugh 1

I'm out, my Snarky Puppies. Can't watch until 8, so having no idea what's going on makes this pretty friggin ' sloooow. Hope to see y'all next week (but maybe week after). 😘

giphy.gif

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I really wish flip flops were banned on flights. I don't want to see strangers feet so close to me.

A columnist, maybe Dave Barry, did a serious piece about an awful trip he had. He especially bemoaned the fact he had to sit on a flight beside a guy with thongs and "heinous toes." I cracked up, but he wasn't laughing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Maybe Brandon and Julia can meet up with Coltee.

and David and Yolanda

Night all! That was a horrible episode, but I'm glad we were all able to snark. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still don’t believe she’s only 270. She must be short or I have watched too much dr now.

All that weight is from her boobs to her hips, her legs and arms are skinny and she has no ass.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Girl, your man can’t afford an apartment in Dinwittie Dimwittie. Why would you think he can afford a place in Vegas? You knew what it was when you married this Momma’s Boy. He has no intention of leaving that farm. 

FTFY

32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was a kid I used to imitate that kid on the Shake and Bake ad, it cracked my parents up. 

My hubby and I constantly quoted that commercial. The whole family thought it was a hoot. Good times, lol.

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Leilani said:

I want Tammy to beat up Kalani and her boobs.

Really?  I want kalani's boobs to beat up Tammy!

• Like 3

I'd like to say that @Gobi is right and that I'm sitting this season out but, alas, I'm too weak. I watched the full episode on Discovery+ days ago. Maybe twice...Sorry I missed out on TBE invariably more entertaining live chat. We're still struggling with illness here and our kitten rescue took in 2 new birthing queens tonight. 

• Sad 6

3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

This whole show seems filled with contrived story lines.  Now Angela is in Beverly Hills.  This whole show is just a bunch of boring b/s.

Swimming pools. Movie stars.

• Laugh 4