Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No harm in renting a house for a year or so.

Because then You aren’t stuck with awful neighbors. amiright?

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Just now, Trackdawg said:

Saw it in the theater in '19. Fucking amazeballs. Legends James Cleveland and Bernard Purdie (and others!) in her band! 

...plus she gets a season of that show "Genius" this year. Dying to check it out.

• Like 1

TLC's theme for this season is family drama.  They're the ones promoting the Kolini and Mike's Mom's visits, and they've been promoting the Family Libby party boat fight.  Yara's floated her return to Ukraine with baby Mylah Vox.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Because the. You aren’t stuck with awful neighbors. amiright?

Easier to move if you only have a lease or the house doesn't suit you or you are met with a lot of hidden repairs.

• Like 3

TLC has truly run out of storylines.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is Steph on PT? Nobody asked for that.

And with her mom.  Who cares about them??

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Saw it in the theater in '19. Fucking amazeballs. Legends James Cleveland and Bernard Purdie (and others!) in her band! 

I sang with Bernard Purdie at the DiAngelico place in Redbank when I was with Warren Battiste.  Amazing.

• Like 4

Does Angela think we believe her that she’s bigger now? She’s been the same size since she invaded our homes.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

TLC needs to stop recycling the same couples with the same drama. There are plenty of K1 couples that want to be cast. At this point, I'm only here for your snark and commentary.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Yep...you will totally fit in with the Beverly Hills folk. Head on over to Rodeo Drive ...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

I really wish flip flops were banned on flights. I don't want to see strangers feet so close to me.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1

I think I'm having hallucinations.  I could swear Angela was puffing out smoke loading the car, and just now.    

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I already went through the weight loss/makeover of an unlikable person watching the terrible Mama June show.

Isn’t she back to NOT again?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

I know so many people who’ve had gastric bypass or sleev surgery, only two were successful. TLC must be paying for this surgery. 

• Like 3

Covid Times and that bitch won’t wear her mask in the damn car. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I sang with Bernard Purdie at the DiAngelico place in Redbank when I was with Warren Battiste.  Amazing.

😳😳😳💓💓💓

He and Clyde Stubblefield: hands-down the two funkiest drummers of all time (James Brown agreed with me)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Bernard Purdie is a legend!  He's played with everyone!!!

• Like 2

Angie is flying to LA for a gastric sleeve because where else would you go? How about Atlanta, what doctor will she follow up with after the procedure if she not keeping it close to home?  Did she think of that?

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Guess she hasn't truly cut the smoking.

How does she have time? I was slim when I smoked, it kept me from eating. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

"Do you mind if I use my phone?  Nevermind that I'm not wearing a mask, and my window is closed.  If I hee-haw and whoop, you'll find me adorable."

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still don’t believe she’s only 270. She must be short or I have watched too much dr now.

I think too much 600 lb life. I saw a pic of Whit Thore and thought she looked not as large as I remember lol

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

There's no way Angela can stop smoking.  She doesn't have the discipline.

She doesn't have the discipline to quit smoking, she won't quit the food.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Skylah has the only brain cell in Georgia.  (it is HARD to stop smoking, but what Angela said about smoking calming her down?  not right.. it revs you up.. i learned that when i quit smoking)

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Is Angela still smoking?  I don't think Dr Now would operate on her.  I wonder who is doing the surgery in Beverly Hills, but I bet we will see his advertising and maybe the procedure.  I guess Dr Proctor wasn't glitzy enough for her.

Farewell till next time, if there is a next time.  Considering it is TLC there will probably be another boring episode next week.

Have I mentioned I can't stand these people?

• Like 9

This whole show seems filled with contrived story lines.  Now Angela is in Beverly Hills.  This whole show is just a bunch of boring b/s.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Don’t....don’t you need to quit smoking at least 6 months before the surgery?

I thought that you also have to lose weight (like 30 pounds) to be considered a candidate.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I bet the Beverly Hills doc is doing this free for the publicity.    

Tiffany and Ronald whining about divorce again.    Every time the sign up for another season is due, they're getting a divorce. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

"I’ve been smoking for 40 years."

And your skin looks like you’ve been doing it for 80 and your voice for 100.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1

A little bit of eggs. And a little bit of sausage. And some grits. And bacon. And one pancake. And some French toast. And a bagel.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11