Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

5 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

: I don't blame Brandon for being born without spine...or Jovi without a brain.

Or Mike without a heart. Maybe they all need to go to see “The Wizard of Oz”

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Her face is smooth and lumpy at the same time, like it’s carved out of clay. 

But, but she’s so sexy.  Zied needs new glasses.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

11 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Watching this preview of Jovi and Yara’s “90 Day Journey”...it is striking to me that Jovi set up a meeting with Yara in Budapest...WITHOUT both sets of parents. UNLIKE Brandon. Jovi (although he does not have a college degree like many assume) works in the specialized field of underwater robotics and makes a lot more money than Brandon who sprays for bugs. Why did Brandon have to be Mr. Bigshot and pay for meetings for his and Julia’s families to meet in Paris (and I think some other European location for a second rendezvous)? Instead of saving up money for his wedding and to set up his household apart from his parents? No wonder he is broke like he claims (although he could sell that sports car and if his job is full time he should be able to easily afford an apartment). So stupid. 

But it is always like that, with all of them. The broke ones always go for the most expensive way to meet someone, bring that person to the states, lives with parents or in a hovel, has no money for a wedding or their future, I just don't get it. The countless trips to their homeland or other European destinations are always paid for by the American. I do laugh when the import starts to talk about a house, a family, a big wedding, (we all know none of that will be happening), the import is sad and strangely always surprised when they find out their family cannot attend the wedding.  Why does nobody research anything or save money for the expenses of the K1 and all that is involved before they actually do it?

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

On 4/19/2021 at 8:06 AM, Silver Bells said:

But, but she’s so sexy.  Zied needs new glasses.

Did anyone else notice the way his eyes really lit up when Amira was on the screen? or was it just me?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Maybe it's been edited out but I don't understand why Mike's friend Sarah wasn't more pissed off and offended by the fact that Natalie's distrust of Mike caused her to accuse Sarah of schtupping Mike the night before she marries another guy. Like, how is the night before her wedding gonna be the time when she suddenly finds Mike irresistible?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

On 4/19/2021 at 2:58 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Watching this preview of Jovi and Yara’s “90 Day Journey”...it is striking to me that Jovi set up a meeting with Yara in Budapest...WITHOUT both sets of parents. UNLIKE Brandon. Jovi (although he does not have a college degree like many assume) works in the specialized field of underwater robotics and makes a lot more money than Brandon who sprays for bugs. Why did Brandon have to be Mr. Bigshot and pay for meetings for his and Julia’s families to meet in Paris (and I think some other European location for a second rendezvous)? Instead of saving up money for his wedding and to set up his household apart from his parents? No wonder he is broke like he claims (although he could sell that sports car and if his job is full time he should be able to easily afford an apartment). So stupid. 

When you file for the K1 visa or CR1/IR1 visa (spousal)- they ask for proof of a legitimate relationship. One of the suggestions is photos of the couple together (some with with family). Brandon must have thought having a vacation with both sets of families would strengthen their case. I believe Russia is a high fraud country so, maybe he didn't want to hit any roadblocks and paid for the vacation... Or maybe Brandon's mom wanted in on fun vacation to Europe and he didn't know how to say no . . . 

I think Jovi and Yara only applied for the visa after Yara fell pregnant, so maybe they thought the pregnancy was proof enough. Jovi also doesn't seem like the type who would allow parents to crash his drinkathon vacations around the world... 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

9 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Maybe it's been edited out but I don't understand why Mike's friend Sarah wasn't more pissed off and offended by the fact that Natalie's distrust of Mike caused her to accuse Sarah of schtupping Mike the night before she marries another guy. Like, how is the night before her wedding gonna be the time when she suddenly finds Mike irresistible?

Oh, I'll bet Mike and his "best friend" have been knocking boots for years. She wasn't offended because she knew it was true.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'll bet Mike and his "best friend" have been knocking boots for years.

I didn't get that from her at all. But I also didn't get why she didn't emphatically say, "I was getting married the next day. Why would I cheat on my fiance just hours before my wedding?? Who does that?" And then the camera could cut to Jovi. 🤣

That said, it's an immature viewpoint that men and women can't be platonic friends.   I have a ton of platonic only male friends. Some of them are the husbands of my girlfriends, some of them are in relationships with someone else and some of them are single and/or gay. I've had platonic male friends for years. It's ridiculous to assert that it's not possible for a man and a woman to be just friends. And it doesn't seem like Mike has a lot of friends considering that's what Tamera said as to why he didn't have a bachelor party.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

I hope we get a preview of the new D+ “Laundry Guy” show tonight. I’m fascinated by the “every stain has a story” premise. I wonder if Monica Lewinsky’s infamous blue dress will get an episode...

(If it’s not obvious, I’m using my sarcasm font here, why on earth would TLC think THIS would be a compelling reason to subscribe to D+?) 

see y’all later for HEA! Bring your Femiclear! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Hi there, howyadoin'? I'm craving fried foods. Whoops,  wrong show. 

I think that "Ronald doesn't know it, but I want a divorce" will be this season's "I have a disease"

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Hey peeps. 

So I guess we are doing this?? Not sure how excited I am about HEA. Just a bunch of recycles. I am here for the snark.

• Like 15

giphy-downsized-large.gif

would  talk about how we're missing The Oscars for this, but honestly the last couple years, we've just recorded award shows and then I would complain about how they are taking up 3-4 hours on the TiFaux...until I finally force TrackKitty to watch it with me like 9-10 months later 😁

But screw that, I'm even missing Dodgers/Padres on the Sunday Night  Game of The Week to be here with y'all!

• Like 15

Hey guys! I've had a horrible week battling all of my anxiety problems, but luckily I was able to visit my parents' house and now I'm all better!

Let's all snark and watch the first ep of HEA S6!

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

Hellooooooooo peeps! 

And we get thrown right in the deep end with Grangela. Hoo boy. I don't know if I'm ready. 

• Like 13

I am here because nothing else is on. Saw no movies nominated for Oscars, which is pretty normal.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

But screw that, I'm even missing Dodgers/Padres on the Sunday Night  Game of The Week to be here with y'all!

@Trackdawg we appreciate you!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hellooooooooo peeps! 

And we get thrown right in the deep end with Grangela. Hoo boy. I don't know if I'm ready. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

By the way, I made a lemon poppy seed coffee cake today! I put so mach butter in it because it's really good for your mind.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 11

Not interested in these couples. Just here for the snark. 

Maybe Yara/Novi and Julia/Brandon.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

I am here ONLY for the snark because I distinctly remember saying that if Angela never graced my screen again, I’d die a happy person. But your snark completes me.

• Like 18

How can we miss these people if they won't go away???

But at least it gives me continuous snark with the funniest people on the internet!!

What up Peeps!!

• Like 17

What the what? Gobis avatar is a massive green icon took up my whole screen! They have stuff to iron out obvs

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 2

I really needed a week break between these fools. 

Here to hate on everyone.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

By the way, I made a lemon poppy seed coffee cake today! I put so mach butter in it because it's really good for your mind.

Ooh, I love lemon poppyseed things! When I finish up my current cake (chocolate, with chocolate frosting) I will make a lemon poppyseed bundt cake. Yum.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

What's with the big box pop ups informing of a reaction to a post?

new feature. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Pillow Talk is finally back! And there's Kenny & Armando! I like this couple, even though Kenny is kind of a diva sometimes.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

Just now, kacesq said:

I really needed a week break between these fools. 

Here to hate on everyone.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Just now, greekmom said:

new feature. 

I hate it.

oh that’s new...Angela is jealous.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Hey everyone! Just finished watching the Oscars red carpet, and now I’m ready to snark! 

• Like 7

REALLY tired of the fake storylines with Elizabeth and her family.  They need to give The Family Libby their own show and put it on D+ where I'll never see it.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Damn I am out of whiskey.

How can i tolerate these a holes?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

YOU NEVER LOVED ME LIAR!

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

What the what? Go is massive green icon took up my whole screen! They have stuff to iron out obvs

Just a software bug with the upgrade. They're working on it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Same.  I couldn't even stand having the Angela & Libby journeys (I hate that term)on my TV as background noise earlier today.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What's with the big box pop ups informing of a reaction to a post?

Yep, it's annoying. The updates to this website really suck.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Oh Lort. These two again? I want to punch Brandon's face

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Just now, kacesq said:

I hate it.

oh that’s new...Angela is jealous.

So was the old Angela. LOL

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Eh, I don’t like any of these couples, here to snark only. 
Got my first Moderna jab Friday. Sore arm only. Not bad.  

• Like 11

Just now, greekmom said:

Damn I am out of whiskey.

How can i tolerate these a holes?

• Laugh 5

Man, they haven't figured out that huge notification pop up yet?  Did anyone try unplugging the website and plugging it back in???

Edited by TazDevil
  • Laugh 8

Are we really getting more coven? Aren’t they too busy flashing their hoohas on Onlyfans?

Angela, lose all the weight you want, you’re still an ugly human being. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1