Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I love how Angela is telling him he was desperate looking for women on the Internet...hello Angela? You fell for it so who’s really desperate?

She was trolling for hot young Black men on the internet, for crying out loud. Sheesh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

She is spinning this that Michael was abusive to get sympathy. I am a broken record here but she wants to have her own show as a single woman making herself over. I hope enough people see through her that she doesn't have a bunch of fans wanting to see more of her on tv.

• Love 18
(edited)
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie, my sweet old dog got me through three bouts of cancer. Get a dog if you want support.

Three rounds with 2 cats. They turn 18 in October. Who will out live who? 
I can tell you that I will live longer because I don’t subject myself to this kind of stress. 
   I can barely keep up. Y’all are so fast with your typing! 😂

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How did Michael turn you into a bitch? You said that you were that bitch his momma warned him about. So that implies you were a bitch before you met Michael.

She was also Big Tits Angela, but she can blame the Gorilla Glue Doctor for losing that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Libby’s sister is such a bitch. 

Although I don’t like any of them,I have to agree with Becky. She has a contact with her father to be his listing agent.  Andrei is making it clear that he wants to get close to Chuck and become his partner. He doesn’t plan or want to do any heavy lifting.  He has no money to invest and no knowledge of the business.  He just wants a share of the profits.  If I were one of Chuck’s children I’d be furious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike yelling at Natalie really triggers me so much that I start to cry. I don't think I can even handle him anymore. He's such a terrible person.

Between him and Angela, it brings me back to my ex of 8 years.  PTSD for sure. 

• Love 4

OMG, this You, Me, and My Ex show looks like it might make me way too uncomfortable. So I'm gonna pass on watching it. I was going to watch it, but as soon as I saw the preview of people yelling and cursing at each other, I changed my mind.

• Love 4

Another successful snarkfest with the world’s best snarkers and fastest typists. Have a fine week, my dears. Stay strong, be well and live your best lives. And check out Love After Lockup on Friday nights (on WETV). The live chat is fun.

• Love 15
Just now, Gobi said:

What's up with Jovi? Who takes his wife to a strip club? I mean, who besides Tariq?

The thread was afire tonight! Till next week.

Robert took Anny but she wanted to go….she had fun and he got pissed. Same recycling of storylines 

• Love 6

I hope everyone makes it for next week. I think we might finally be getting some decent material. Although they didn’t say next time on 90 day which makes me suspicious that they are luring us in with assorted highlights from the next few weeks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Did anyone else hop that Charlie and Andrei's fight went into the pool ala Dynasty?

Kinda. Only not as well choreographed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

makes me suspicious that they are luring us in with assorted highlights from the next few weeks.

Sounds like a trick they use for The Bachelor (I finally stopped watching that)

Goodnight everybody

• Useful 1
  • Love 6