Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Wait. I didn’t sign on for a Yara and Novi Baby Special. I have a feeling the D+ channel isn’t doing so well.

But ... but Guy Fieri says it's the real deal! And it has COUNTLESS 5-star reviews!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I actually am optimistic about Yara spending time with Jovi's family. At least his mom. She at least has someone to talk to and socialize with, and they're getting along OK. If not for COVID they maybe can get out and do things together as well.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

OMG please tell us if you recognize any of her town. That shot with people fishing was weird! 

That is on the Grand River, there is a dam there where people fish. That looks like it was fall. There is a tourist attraction near there "The Fish Ladder" where they detour the fish from the dam.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

But ... but Guy Fieri says it's the real deal! And it has COUNTLESS 5-star reviews!

Guy Fieri can suck it!  We tried his Flavor Town pop up and it was NOT flavorful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I like Mother Jovi. 

She does seem to care for Yara. Jovi is a dick, you haven’t seen your pregnant wife in weeks. Do you really need to party? During COVID?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
Just now, hula-la said:

Verzuz has Earth, Wind, and Fire battling the Isley Brothers. I think I’ll go watch that instead. 

Ooh, I love Earth, Wind and Fire! I got hooked on them since first hearing "September" and now I love listening to all of their songs! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I think I'm going to bow out and get back to Bill Skarsgard.  I can't do an hour of baby/mother-in-law talk.

I wish I had something better to watch, but sadly here I am. Maybe my local PBS station is showing another rerun of Keeping up Appearances 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Wait, is the 90 Day part done?  The next hour is the baby??

I mean, I'm still gonna watch, I'm just confused

Seriously?!!?

I just finished dinner and I am stuffed with wild rice, lamb, mint jelly and asparagus plus cake and ice cream.  I was just planning to watch this tomorrow, but, oh, well......

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That is on the Grand River, there is a dam there where people fish. That looks like it was fall. There is a tourist attraction near there "The Fish Ladder" where they detour the fish from the dam.

So my son got into u of Michigan, they want $66,000 for out of state tuition. I fell off my chair

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I wish I had something better to watch, but sadly here I am. Maybe my local PBS station is showing another rerun of Keeping up Appearances 

I'm watching the finale of "The Great Pottery Throwdown" on HBO Max. The fourth season just dropped and I saved it to watch this weekend. 

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Seriously?!!?

I just finished dinner and I am stuffed with wild rice, lamb, mint jelly and asparagus plus cake and ice cream.  I was just planning to watch this tomorrow, but, oh, well......

any left overs?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So my son got into u of Michigan, they want $66,000 for out of state tuition. I fell off my chair

OMG. I don’t know what I’m going to do when my son is ready to go...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm watching the finale of "The Great Pottery Throwdown" on HBO Max. The fourth season just dropped and I saved it to watch this weekend. 

My husband and I are obsessed with this show! We have only seen 3 so far. I cry everytime the judge cries.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm reading an interesting book called The Midnight Library. Have you heard of it?

I read a book about an immortal dog. Couldn't put it down.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I keep watching it in case they show Sheridan 😂 the son. I still love that show. You all are invited to my candlelight supper any time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5