Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

58, no surgery. Stephanie looks broiled. 

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547245665725.jpg_1547245684681.jpeg

You look FAB!!!

I just turned 56.  No fillers or filters.  I di not know how to use a filter.  Is that a snapchat thing?  I, too, will be watching the Superbowl!!

Screenshot_20201114-175723_Photo Editor.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

New job tomorrow but I can’t sleep..ahhh...gnight all.  My dad is still in a medically induced coma but brain bleeding has stopped....now I wait

Sending you good vibes for your new job!  And lots of hugs for you and your dad.  ❤️

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

New job tomorrow but I can’t sleep..ahhh...gnight all.  My dad is still in a medically induced coma but brain bleeding has stopped....now I wait

Enjoy your first day at your new gig!

Sending positive vibes to you and your dad. 

• Love 9

Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great and everyone will be super nice and welcoming and you'll be right at home in no time!

And sending lots of healing energy to your father. Hang in there. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You will be fabulous xx Hope your Dad is doing better

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You look FAB!!!

I just turned 56.  No fillers or filters.  I di not know how to use a filter.  Is that a snapchat thing?  I, too, will be watching the Superbowl!!

Hello lady!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I don’t care what the French friends are saying. I just want to listen. Can’t understand a word after three years of High School French.  I’m pretty sure no one is going to La Bibloteque.

Damn, I had to rewind.  The music suggested I was missing something important.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Those years of high school French were useless!! 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Beautiful, I hope I look that fantastic at 56. Great skin and hair.

Thank you.  I had oily skin as a teen, less wrinkles now?  I love sunscreen and Oil of Olay.  Plus my secret weapon:  Happily married, lol!!!  And yes, snark keeps up young!  Who knew? 

@sainte-chapelle - thinking of you and your dad!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Keep scrolling!

I did! Worth it. What a pic!!! 

I was born in 83 so missed the big hair phase, but I rocked an early 90s perm. When I was in high school it was all about the "Rachel" cut. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Interesting. Cross and picture of virgin Mary is gone from on top of the fridge.

She’s a phony.  Green card is more important than her religion.  She jumped with glee when Mike said they could get married without a Priest.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

I graduated HS in 1971 and those times were really good times.

That is the year I graduated, too.  Great music, too.  We are supposed to have a 50th reunion this summer, but COVID.....

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Can’t Rebecca have Zied work at the chicken place and pay him cash under the table? 

Probably.  I wonder if she drives the same car she had when she was with her ex?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

From today's Seattle Times:

Sequim, a small town known for its summer lavender festival and its above-average ration of sunshine for the Pacific Northwest, is now drawing darker national attention as home to a mayor who has promoted irrational QAnon conspiracy theories.

OMG. Please tell me Mike was not in the Capitol a few weeks ago. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

That is the year I graduated, too.  Great music, too.  We are supposed to have a 50th reunion this summer, but COVID.....

Probably.  I wonder if she drives the same car she had when she was with her ex?

You mean "ex from Morocco."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Natalie feeling up a tree? What a nut job. 

If she loves hiking and the outdoors so much, why was her first reaction to the fact that he basically lives in the woods so negative?

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Mike....... R. U. N. 

RUN.   FOR.  YOUR.   LIFE. !!

Natalie is a batty-eyed nutcase. The bizarre behavior. The sad faces. Overly sensitive to criticism or a joke. The gritted teeth when she speaks. The instant mood swings, the silent treatment/ verbal abuse, no matter what he does- it will never be good enough . Does this woman ever laugh ? 

AND THIS IS WHILE SHES TRYING TO WIN HIM OVER LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mikes life will be MISERY if he marries this two-time divorcee (gee, i wonder why?) 

Toss her to the curb Mike!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good luck with the job and your dad! That's a lot to deal with at once, I'm sorry. 

• Love 7

I am watching this 90 day journey mess and first thought: David got huge ...not even snarking that is just super sad that he blew his surgery. Annie’s little girl  giggle and whisper is so fake. She was obviously a sex worker, no snark but call a spade a spade. She had a lot of nerve snickering at Anfisa for being a web cam girl. Now that we see the real Annie I don’t buy this virginal little girl innocent act for a second.

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Good luck with the job and your dad! That's a lot to deal with at once, I'm sorry. 

Thanks to you and everyone for the support. I haven’t slept more than 4 hours a night for a week so I feel crazy but this is the job I always wanted so I don’t want to screw it up!

• Love 13

I am watching this 90 day journey mess and first thought: David got huge ...not even snarking that is just super sad that he blew his surgery. Annie’s little girl  giggle and whisper is so fake. She was obviously a sex worker, no snark but call a spade a spade. She had a lot of nerve snickering at Anfisa for being a web cam girl. Now that we see the real Annie I don’t buy this virginal little girl innocent act for a second.

Did David have weight loss surgery?

• Useful 2
32 minutes ago, DNR said:

Did David have weight loss surgery?

Yea he did, I think it was mentioned early in his season. He looked really great for a while. I think he was a sex tourist ( there was some proof of this on the couples thread, His Buddy Chris was heavily involved too)and she a sex worker but I also think they love each other and knew the truth about one another from day one.  If they are making a living riding the TLC train then good for them. I find it telling that Annie doesn’t have an OnlyFans.  I think She did it in Thailand to support herself and her family ( no shame in that) then moved on.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Do you guys think Brandon and his parents are worse than Colt and Debbie?

I know it's unpopular here to say "I love Debbie", but I do.  She is just doing her thing tying to save her ridiculous son from being even more of an ass than he already is, and she is a fine actress for TLC and their little stories.  I would be her gambling buddy, sitting right  there next to her at her slot machine.  I couldn't be in a room for one minute with Betty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You look FAB!!!

You actually look beautiful for 56! I hope I look good at that age!

I was born in 1991 so I won't turn 56 until 2047.

5 hours ago, christmaslights said:

class of 87. wouldn't change growing up in the 80s for anything. music hair shoulderpads, loved it all.

That's the year my mom graduated high school! The 80s were a great time for music!

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You actually look beautiful for 56! I hope I look good at that age!

I was born in 1991 so I won't turn 56 until 2047.

That's the year my mom graduated high school! The 80s were a great time for music!

Thank you, but as a high school grad from class of 1983 I feel elderly.  Funny, I love (and still love) 80's music, as a teen I was REALLY into 50's and 60's, mainly Buddy Holly!!!  LOL!!!  And 70's music is awesome, too.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Thank you, but as a high school grad from class of 1983 I feel elderly.  Funny, I love (and still love) 80's music, as a teen I was REALLY into 50's and 60's, mainly Buddy Holly!!!  LOL!!!  And 70's music is awesome, too.

1986 grad here. Hey, if you love 70s and 80s music you MUST check out the Casey Kasem Classic Top 40 station on iHeartRadio. They play countdowns from the 70s and 80s nonstop, 24/7...there aren't even commercials! Oddly, they seem to repeat certain episodes, but I'm OK w/that. For me, the countdowns from about '80 to '83 are the best, but YMMV. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DNR said:

Mike....... R. U. N. 

RUN.   FOR.  YOUR.   LIFE. !!

Natalie is a batty-eyed nutcase. The bizarre behavior. The sad faces. Overly sensitive to criticism or a joke. The gritted teeth when she speaks. The instant mood swings, the silent treatment/ verbal abuse, no matter what he does- it will never be good enough . Does this woman ever laugh ? 

AND THIS IS WHILE SHES TRYING TO WIN HIM OVER LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mikes life will be MISERY if he marries this two-time divorcee (gee, i wonder why?) 

Toss her to the curb Mike!

TWO time divorcee ???????????  Hmmmmm.

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Does this woman ever laugh ? 

Yes! At weird, inappropriate times. Like after she thanked Mike's mom for coming to visit & Mike's mom said, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Natalie found that hilarious for some reason.

Anyone else think cousin Harris is WAY hotter than Ryan? 🙋‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

1986 grad here. Hey, if you love 70s and 80s music you MUST check out the Casey Kasem Classic Top 40 station on iHeartRadio. They play countdowns from the 70s and 80s nonstop, 24/7...there aren't even commercials! Oddly, they seem to repeat certain episodes, but I'm OK w/that. For me, the countdowns from about '80 to '83 are the best, but YMMV. 

My hubs and I graduated high school together and were childhood friends, so we like to listen to this and narrow it down before the timeline is shared - "July 1975!!" or "May 1980!!"  We are usually pretty close, lol!!

37 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Anyone else think cousin Harris is WAY hotter than Ryan? 🙋‍♀️

I can't lie:  pass on both.  

14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks to you and everyone for the support. I haven’t slept more than 4 hours a night for a week so I feel crazy but this is the job I always wanted so I don’t want to screw it up!

You are going to knock it out of the park!!!!

• Love 4

Just checking in to make sure everyone who is in this snowstorm is doing OK! I've shoveled (Shaveled?) twice already. Here in CT, there were only a few inches overnight but we are getting pounded right now. Snow is light, but winds are really heavy and it's freezing cold. I am thinking at least a foot so far and it's not stopping anytime soon. 

Happy Monday! And @sainte-chapelle -- hope you are having a spectacular first day at the new job!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:
16 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

That poor lady in the shop with Mike & Natalie!

Who goes in an expensive gift shop for closet freshener?   Arm & Hammer Mold Rid bags for closets.

And then they didn't even buy anything! It was a lose/lose for shop lady. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Who goes in an expensive gift shop for closet freshener?   Arm & Hammer Mold Rid bags for closets.

There IS a Walmart in Sequim.

Plus, Mike MANAGES a store similar to Lowe's and Home Depot.  Seems like they'd have them there and he could get an employee discount!!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And then they didn't even buy anything! It was a lose/lose for shop lady. 

After being married twice, Natalie still looks and behaves like a child.  She’s a little” off”.  I don’t know what he sees in her.  He has no personality either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Looks like there is no new episode tonight due to the Super Bowl. I am watching the Super Bowl right now, but I’d sure as shit come home and watch 90DF if it was on the DVR. TLC needs to realize that not everyone cares about the Super Bowl. 

Anyway, I miss you guys and I really wish we would have fun live chatting tonight! I guess I'll see you all on Valentine's Day...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Thanks Hotel Snarker, I never even thought about the Super Bowl but there wasn't a preview this week either, so I was looking forward to seeing  an entirely new episode, but there isn't one.  Oh well as long as it's the game and not 90 Day shenanigans....obviously I have so little faith lol.

• Love 5

I was so organized cooking dinner then rushed to eat and clean up for 5pm to watch 90 Day, wish I had checked the schedule or my guide to see that it wasn't going to be on ~ honestly I can't recall another time that it has been pre-empted but maybe it has been 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Looks like there is no new episode tonight due to the Super Bowl. I am watching the Super Bowl right now, but I’d sure as shit come home and watch 90DF if it was on the DVR. TLC needs to realize that not everyone cares about the Super Bowl. 

Anyway, I miss you guys and I really wish we would have fun live chatting tonight! I guess I'll see you all on Valentine's Day...

I miss our chat. Sigh. Not a football fan. 

• Love 5