Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

From her choice in previous husbands, to her tattoo sleeves, to her filters, to her dark roots, to her too-tight clothing, to her spending $ putting Zied’s face on every surface, to letting her daughter and the boyfriend push her around, to letting this horrible excuse of a friend in her life...Rebecca makes the WORST CHOICES EVER!

Rebecca is 15 years old emotionally. She's really a very silly woman. 

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How could you forget Chantel's sister?

Please. I've been trying mightily to forget that whole toxic mess of a family! 

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Sequim has been in the news a lot lately. The mayor is as nutty as Natalie.

Sequim is a hotbed of white supremacists and militia groups. Proud Boys, Boogaloos, Qanon nutcases. Mike is a sitting duck, he's already prone to cockamamie ideas. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I recall, Minty is Thai. My experience of people from Thailand and the Philippines is that they are prone to silly nicknames like Minty or Pong or Bing Bing. 

My Thai daughter-in-law is named “Sasi” but it’s short for Sasitron. She doesn’t act sassy at all, she is sweet and wonderful and we are blessed to have her in our family!

• Love 17
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I am jealous of the hikes they can take in WA!  I hike here in Texas and the trees are stubby.  I don't find it very pretty but that's what I have.

I live just across the Canadian border from them, and while I am an indoor cat, I do appreciate the beautiful trees when I do go outside. And they do smell amazing! 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sequim is a hotbed of white supremacists and militia groups. Proud Boys, Boogaloos. Mike is a sitting duck, he's already prone to cockamamie ideas. 

Ok, I guess I won't visit. 

Harris got the looks in that family.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I did not, but I may have to now!  My mom talked me off of that ledge in the delivery room.  

Oh, it's lovely. I really liked it and I am very hard to please wrt novels, especially historicals. Well researched, great story, authentic, lush, romantic! And a heroine named Winter! 

Just now, Bees52 said:

What the- did she just hug a tree?

Oh no.... Natalie smelled the tree. Even better...

and more sane.

Natalie as Manic Pixie Dream Girl. Yikes.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, it's lovely. I really liked it and I am very hard to please wrt novels, especially historicals. Well researched, great story, authentic, lush, romantic! And a heroine named Winter! 

Now I’m definitely reading it.  And I’ve been looking for a book recommendation, too! ☺️

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt has an article on Debbie having a new Kia. She's apparently got a food delivery job.

Glad I don't live in Vegas... Can't image if Debbie delivered my food. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sequim is a hotbed of white supremacists and militia groups. Proud Boys, Boogaloos. Mike is a sitting duck, he's already prone to cockamamie ideas. 

The whole Olympic Peninsula has many very strange people living there.  It's extremely isolated.  Water on three sides and on the edge of the continental US.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

More like a psychotic pixie

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

No, Brandon.  Julia is not going to be happy if she gets to sleep in your room if she still has to slop the hogs and do the other farm work that your parents are currently too cheap to pay someone to do.  If she could get out of the chores, she might be okay with sleeping in the storage room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh my goodness, yess! Loved Mark!!

Lately, I've been watching original MTV footage on YouTube and I came across this video where Mark was a VJ! He used to be so attractive back then! Ugh, I miss those times!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

No, Brandon.  Julia is not going to be happy if she gets to sleep in your room if she still has to slop the hogs and do the other farm work that your parents are currently too cheap to pay someone to do.  If she could get out of the chores, she might be okay with sleeping in the storage room.

Did he say she wouldn't have to do anything either? I think I caught that? Please friends tell me if I didnt hear it right.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4