Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yes, I.Q. points, and no work ethic equals unemployment. 

I've known very intelligent people, unfortunately they don't have the common sense that the good Lord gave a chicken.    They were totally helpless to cope with real life.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

She said he was drunk amd she was scared of him..uhm...well THAT'S  not gonna end well.  I mean she's already setting him up for a domestic accusation setup.  That should get her a ticket back home!  She scares me.

• Love 15

Hey Angry Moldovan!!!  You have just had a BRILLIANT idea!! I forgot ALL about old David from LV and his luurrrvveee of all women Ukraine!!  That's the ticket right there!

Old Mike can just buy Natalie's ass a ticket to Las Vegas!! SIMPLE!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So she thinks Mike is a low class, dumb, fat alcoholic, why does she want to marry him? Go home Natalie.

She's getting worse and worse by the moment.  I do wonder how much of this is for real and how much is made up or prodded by the production people.  I can just hear them egging her on to look all over for the ring and to pick on his drinking.  the IQ question was probably just her.  I don't think they will be at the Mensa meetings in Sequim.

Saints lost.  I must go comfort myself with chocolate mint Talenti gelato.

and if I dream about dead bodies on the Brandon fam farm, I know who to blame.

til next time, if there is a next time. 

• Love 15

Y'all are awesomely snarky tonight!! So mach fun!

I hope and pray that we ALL live through Wednesday, and to my fellow snarkers in DC, please stay safe.

The rest of y'all: Keep wearing those masks and we're gonna get through this. ALL OF THIS.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 17
46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I should be! I wonder how they pay? Doesn't seem like the work is that hard. 

The only problem with sheep is you have to run around front to kiss 'em. 

Yeah just submit all your posts to this board as your resume for the job... 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Natalie is approaching Leida status in my eyes.

She is SO intelligent, so HIGH CLASS!  Hahaha, you could have fooled me...

I died laughing when she was bragging on her IQ.  100 is average.  I don't know what she is trying to front about.  SHe needs to go home.  BIg time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 1/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, greekmom said:

Jesus fuck these people. The girl isn't a hired hand. Hire some fucking people.

They could always advertise on WWOOF - it's where you get farm workers from other countries and they work for room and board.

I feel like that's the only reason they let him bring here there without moving to his own place. Then of course, Brandon seems to have had the same idea...

But later you see even he doesn't really relish the idea of taking over the farm.

B&J need to get out quick, or they will be history as a couple.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3

Natalie thinks 110 is a high IQ. "Low class drunk man." I'm glad Mike called her out, but she's too bonkers to even participate in that conversation. She treats him so badly then has the audacity to say how he treats her is unacceptable? She's a control freak, gaslighting, toxic, perpetual victim. FuuuuHUUUUUck Natalie. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Me and my 94 IQ is gonna get a beer. Nighty nights 

I have an IQ of 140. Doesn't mean anything. Still having another glass of wine, and not working on a farm I don't care about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I still have my Gucci bucket bag from the Tom Ford days. I bought it on clearance.

I still love a good bucket bag.  I have an older Prada one I still use now and then.  The rationale I use on buying designer bags is:  what other item do you use every single day, day after day for years. I only buy the kind I use every day, not a little clutch.  Of course these days my purse has been sitting on a chair in my bedroom and it only gets out occasionally.

• Love 6
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

Natalie thinks 110 is a high IQ. "Low class drunk man." I'm glad Mike called her out, but she's too bonkers to even participate in that conversation. She treats him so badly then has the audacity to say how he treats her is unacceptable? She's a control freak, gaslighting, toxic, perpetual victim. FuuuuHUUUUUck Natalie. 

Honestly, I think she pushes his buttons to get a rise out of him and show that he really cares.  They have no mutual respect.  This relationship is done. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I still love a good bucket bag.  I have an older Prada one I still use now and then.  The rationale I use on buying designer bags is:  what other item do you use every single day, day after day for years. I only buy the kind I use every day, not a little clutch.  Of course these days my purse has been sitting on a chair in my bedroom and it only gets out occasionally.

I bought a cheap bag when I was younger. $60 for a Guess bag. The handle broke off after a month. I had to buy another bag.  I don't need a hugely expensive one, but one that will hold my stuff and the strap/handle not break or the bag otherwise falls apart. I look for a sale, I see if there is any Rakuten cash back, etc.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, suzywallis said:

I have Coach purses but they all came from the Outlet or Ebay, and were gently used.  I rotate my purses but haven't bought any new ones in forever. 

Same. Outlet, Ebay, Poshmark, Goodwill...I'm a big fan of vintage or gently used. I don't think I've ever paid more than $20 for a purse. I don't generally carry them, though. I prefer backpacks. I like having the use of my arms and my shoulders are super sloped. 

• Love 4

Late to the party.  Why can’t Brandon say “she’s not here to be a free farmhand, she’s here to be my wife”.   And poor Amira (?) stuck in detention after being forced by greasy loser to go to Mexico. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Also...frigging pandemic has me crushing (so mach crush) on Zied. 

I get it.  Some college kid who was bagging my groceries winked at me the other night and it was sadly the high point of my week.

• LOL 20
  • Love 4

Rebecca couldn't even put a note on the fridge or counter letting Zied know that she only has instant coffee right now and he can find it in X Spot, there is milk in the fridge, fruit in the fridge and he can find bread on the counter or in the fridge freezer and if he wants eggs, they are in the fridge, etc. Make it easier for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9