Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Oh yeah, this is what I suspected with Ash and Sian. I think they stayed married for 10 years post-separation just so he could either keep his Australian residency or work towards AU citizenship.

Bingo!

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

A year to get a passport? Really? 

Clearly his immigration status isn’t straightforward.  

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Thank God for this - my new house burned down Weds night and I need to forget that for awhile.  I still have my old house and furniture.

So sad for you.. I hope things get better, and fast.

• Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I am. But I am happy to meet up with my 90 Day peeps

They drag these seasons on too long now. I mean did we need endless recaps of Yolanda and Weeyums?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The Mary/Varya fight sounded staged and badly acted. Geoffrey is a dipshit extraordinaire. 

No Steph, you get ZERO sympathy for this situation that you 100% caused. Fuck off home, ya poser.

Lana is sketchy, but David is a total creep, so.. soulmates maybe? LOL!

Usman really must believe he has to sell his soul to go to America. Poor fella.. knowing what's about to happen in America with shelter at home orders, I genuinely hope he dodged that bullet. Lockdown with Lisa is probably a violation of the Geneva Convention. 

RUUUUUUN AVERY! HE'S A LOON!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Thank God for this - my new house burned down Weds night and I need to forget that for awhile.  I still have my old house and furniture.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ hugs, hope no one was hurt

• Love 5
(edited)

I don’t know AUS citizenship laws very well, but I do have Aussie friends who adopted children from an African country and it took them 3 years of red tape to get their kids citizenship, so I can kind of believe Ash about the timeline.

Edited by Vandy10
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sadly watched it too

And you are a hero to us, your 90 Day soulmates. 

@Doublemint, let me add my dismay at the loss of your house and my good wishes for a quick resolution! I hope you and yours are all OK! Now sit over here on the best comfy chair and have some chocolate. You deserve it. 

• Love 13

I can’t believe TLC thinks we want to watch their people in endless quarantine shows. Who cares about the Outdaughtered family being in quarantine?

pause for sexy Zied.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

You kidding me?  I’d bet my life savings you don’t even have eggs in your fridge. No omelette for you.

She has to give Grangela an aig, 'cause she can tote it

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

That Smothered show is too creepy for words!

My mom and I are pretty close in terms of hour long phone calls and her helping MeV pick out my wedding dress but these ladies are nuts.

sod off Ed you sweaty mayo headed verbally abusive troll doll.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I happened upon a few minutes of Smothered last night with a new mother/daughter combo in New York. The daughter was in her 20s, but dwarf sized with a high pitched voice and a terrible lisp like a five year old. 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It usually takes a couple of weeks for a Canadian passport.

Ash is not a citizen. They don't give out Australian passports to non citizens. That's the holdup. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5