Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Don't know either Matt or Liam. I must've skipped a season or two!

Liam, her son was present for their wedding, and unhappy about it. He warned her repeatedly. Everyone did, but she was deadest on it.  Only one surprised is her,

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Old school Italian-Americans don't buy anything for a baby until after it's born.  Bad luck.

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Old school Italian-Americans don't buy anything for a baby until after it's born.  Bad luck.

I get it. 

• Love 3

Lauren has always been very pretty.  She gained a bit of weight being pregnant. Their baby Shai is sooooo adorable.

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Does anyone watch that drag show? It looks.....not good.

no

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Let her have her wine and chips Sasha

That is what I was saying!  Just keep your beak out of it!

30 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am Canadian but very thin gold band here 😉

American girl with a 1mm gold wedding band.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Wide?

Yes, it is very narrow!!  Size 5.5, I have small hands.  My engagement ring is a small antique opal ring and they go well together.  I did not want a 2mm ring as that was my first wedding ring, lol!

• LOL 1

Montreal is getting up there as is Ottawa, Victoria. I doubt Laura would like life in Saskatchewan.

Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, it is very narrow!!  Size 5.5, I have small hands.  My engagement ring is a small antique opal ring and they go well together.  I did not want a 2mm ring as that was my first wedding ring, lol!

My ring size is 5 and I have small hands.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I thought Laura was a well off retiree? Now she's broke? Or did she blow all her money on her Aladdin fantasy?

I think your last question answered the question.  Qatar is NOT cheap.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

dear 90DF producers...i love this show in all its iterations (except the quarantine one, that's dreck) but can you find something other than "family disapproves of American going to see foreign love interest." I mean...in Tiffany's case she already married the guy and popped out a kid ...whats left to "protect" her from? 

Edited by kacesq
spell check
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Montreal is getting up there as is Ottawa, Victoria. I doubt Laura would like life in Saskatchewan.

How could I forget Montreal. Even Hamilton house prices are up. My in-laws live in a city in Northern Ontario. High property tax but other than that it is dirt cheap.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My ring size is 5 and I have small hands.

I tease my hubby that he got off easy:  My opal ring is a family heirloom, so it was both free and priceless at the same time, and my wedding ring was less than $100.  Now his?  Special order gold band, size 15.  Then he was hung UP on it being 24K.  I was like, no.  It would have been a few thousand dollars!!  I was like, guy, I am sped teacher with two kids in college  - accept the 14K, lol!!!!  (He did!)

Lord, MamaTiff:  Make her put a birth control thingy in her arm before she leaves.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3