Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

So Tom got blocked on all avenues to contact Darcey so he has no other choice but to go see her in person.  Did he ever actually consider calling her from a different phone number?  Idiot.

Or taking the hint and staying away....

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Was Lisa raised in a barn?  She makes no pleasentries, doesn’t make eye contact with his mother, doesn’t smile or speak to her directly with him interpreting. No social or professional graces. 

Even the goats were like, "Manners!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Why don't they quarantine Yolanda and David together in Vegas.  I am pretty sure they will make an awesome couple.

Because he is one of those who thinks they entitled to a young hot supermodel type and would never give a woman in his own age range a chance.  

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Usman thinks BGL is rich and plane tickets are no issue.  

My bad.  I forgot, she is a doctor and therefore rich.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

How long has Baby Girl Visa been there that her roots are that bad?!   I love how Usman thinks she is going to change.  Good luck with the Soja.   On top of all of that I cannot stand the staccato nature by which she speaks with zero inflection.

Hey Y'all

• Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I bought a box colour. It did the trick.

I ordered a highlighting hat thing (you pull hair through the holes with a giant hook) and hair bleach from amazon.  I have over an inch of dark roots but I’m not yet brave enough to subject my scalp to the pain of the hook.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

From the little we’ve heard so far, Ash’s seminar sounds like some 12-year-old boy describing why girls are so icky and mean. 

It sounds like it’s straight from that Mystery pick-up artist dude’s negging bs.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Don't drink empress gin. Holy fuck that is some serious shit.

How about some Plymouth Navy Strength Gin.  It was sent on Royal Navy ships for almost two hundred years, and it's "strong enough to fire cannons!"

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Lots of us are going to come out of quarantine looking like Lisa

Awww hell no! I already gave up on dying my hair years ago. The dye wouldn't take and only lasted a week or so. I've embraced the gray.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I bought a box colour. It did the trick.

I've colored my hair with henna for the last 40 years or so. I'm well supplied so I'll have vibrant auburn, if somewhat long and unruly, hair. And I'm home all day so I'm doing beauty treatments and masks galore. I'm going down fighting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I have a friend from Cameroon.  His wife and son are still there.  He goes every other year.

Usman could also have a Nigerian wife and visit her every year and make little Usmans each time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

How long has Baby Girl Visa been there that her roots are that bad?!   I love how Usman thinks she is going to change.  Good luck with the Soja.   On top of all of that I cannot stand the staccato nature by which she speaks with zero inflection.

Hey Y'all

Yeah, that stilted speech drives me crazy! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Ash hasn't even reached the Men are from Mars stage.   It looks like he's organizing speed dating.

Hey Sharp....no more Yolandas please.  The long con catfish isn't worthy of this franchise.  No more Wiyims.

No more Ceasers and Davids either

• Love 7