Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, DEL901 said:

She went to mosque and prayed with her?  Big whoop unless she is willing to convert.  

Exactly. Mother Usman knows that BibbiGurl’s gestures are temporary, fake, and insincere. The fact that BG keeps treating his mother like she’s a gullible idiot is galling.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Rose wants her breath to be bad, she doesn’t want to kiss this hideous pig. He ruined it all by bringing toothpaste.

Ed is mentally calculating how much he’ll have to spend in medical bills on her ulcer. He might even think she’s only with him for that great health care the US is known for. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Sooooo I am all about people are not their bodies, but does Bibby Gurl ever look in a mirror?

I know! When you go on a vacation, you usually like to dress up a bit, get new clothes, look your best for your fiance, yah yah yah yah but she makes zero effort. But at least she's waxed!

• Love 5

All this talk about visiting every year.  I used to have a manager who worked for me. Well educated, well paid and, working in Canada, had four weeks vacation.  He didn’t go back every year.  It just wasn’t practical from a logistical or financial perspective.   He went every 2 to 3 years.  I don’t think Usman would have either the income or vacation time in the Us.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Sooooo I am all about people are not their bodies, but does Bibby Gurl ever look in a mirror?

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Can Lisa at least TRY to do something with her appearance? I hate judging another woman's looks, but Jesus Christ...

I was just about to say the same. Girl doesn't have much to work with but a decent hair cut and color, proper skin care and some flattering clothes would go a long way. As would a pleasant expression.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I finished the wine, ordered McDonalds and now I'm drinking whiskey 

Whiskey and McDonald’s is NOT a good combo.  Speaking from experience.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

So Tom got blocked on all avenues to contact Darcey so he has no other choice but to go see her in person.  Did he ever actually consider calling her from a different phone number?  Idiot.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Was Lisa raised in a barn?  She makes no pleasentries, doesn’t make eye contact with his mother, doesn’t smile or speak to her directly with him interpreting. No social or professional graces. 

• Love 17

I sincerely doubt Mama is that happy with all this. I suspect Usman had a chat with Mom and explained he needed her to say yes and pretend to be happy for the cameras.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

All this talk about visiting every year.  I used to have a manager who worked for me. Well educated, well paid and, working in Canada, had four weeks vacation.  He didn’t go back every year.  It just wasn’t practical from a logistical or financial perspective.   He went every 2 to 3 years.  I don’t think Usman would have either the income or vacation time in the Us.  

Usman thinks BGL is rich and plane tickets are no issue.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mswldflwr said:

So Tom got blocked on all avenues to contact Darcey so he has no other choice but to go see her in person.  Did he ever actually consider calling her from a different phone number?  Idiot.

Use an Amsterdam prefix and she will pick up

• Useful 2
  • LOL 16
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Ed is mentally calculating how much he’ll have to spend in medical bills on her ulcer. He might even think she’s only with him for that great health care the US us known for. 

And the first thing he did was make it all about him. "You never told me you had an ulcer!" Dick. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I have a friend from Cameroon.  His wife and son are still there.  He goes every other year.  He doesn’t make much money and can’t afford to go every year....he goes for a month at a time and only gets 2 weeks vacation.   So the other weeks are unpaid.  He says it’s normal among his friends who live here with families back there.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Leilani said:

Mama Useman inside voice: Bitch stop calling me Mommy, I'm younger then you, you old hag.

Maybe they have a custom where the daughter in law is basically a servant to the mom. That would be swwwweeeeettt! Remember when Angela had to cook for them all because she was the newest, not youngest wife? HA!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Lots of us are going to come out of quarantine looking like Lisa

No,  nothing can beat what Lisa looks like.  She doesn't take care of herself at all and she looks sloppy.

• Love 4

Mama Usman, not only will they not be coming to Nigeria (let’s ignore the whole travel ban from Nigeria in place before COVID-19), Lisa will get hella abusive when Usman talks of sending money back home.

• Love 4

Lisa: Bitch, you literally went to mosque with Mommy once. Like that was really gonna change everything?

I’m still dying over Ed and Rose:

Ed:  “I love you!”

“Rose (In Tagalog) “You’re ugly.”

Ed: ”Does that mean ‘I love you?’ I hope it means ‘I love you.’”

Poor Rose, though. Maybe the ulcer is why she’s so very thin. I didn’t know if it was just the level of poverty in general or what.

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

He has a camera crew with him. Darcy has one at her house.  Phone calls are boring.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Usman thinks BGL is rich and plane tickets are no issue.  

Remember how Mohammed thought Danielle had some cash and he came upon some tiny house she had.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3