Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey

• Start Topic

Did they say how long it had been since the shooting? 

What did Eve's husband say he deserved, I couldn't make it out. I was glad he was sane enough to give her a bit of shit, though. Can't believe Eve is STILL telling him how they will work it out. Yes, until she gets excited by the chase again. 

That gymast actor did a great impression of the Comer pout. 

• Love 1

Well now we know where Villanelle got her psycho from. Did Dasha kill that kid because he was pushing up on her or simply because she had some unresolved anger? (Or because she's been nucking futz since at least her teens.)

Why did they kill off Kenny? Well, I imagine for storyline purposes it's to pull Eve back into the game but why get rid of the actor like that? (Also, it's been posited over on reddit that Carolyn did it--or had it done--but I definitely don't see her killing her own child just to get Eve's attention.)

I'd been looking forward to the return of this show but this first episode left me mostly disinterested. I thought the first half was too jumpy and erratic. Hopefully they can settle in now that the key plot points have been established.

Taron Egerton

Yeah, I made the same connection last season but I recognized Egerton from the Kingsman movies. That would've been a bit of typecasting I guess.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
On 4/13/2020 at 9:40 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Gymnastics has changed a lot since the 70s so a bar routine from 40 years ago looks very different from the ones you would see today (or even in the 80s). They got the leotard style right too. 

It was funny because I said to my husband "they almost got it right, but the gymnasts used to "beat" the bar in those days, and the bars are too far apart. They're more like today."

But the look was perfect.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:15 PM, TVbitch said:

Did they say how long it had been since the shooting? 

I don't think so, and it would have been really helpful to having the episode carry more weight. I spent too much time trying to figure that out because I think that how you view the scenes in the episode are affected by that.

They killed Kenny,

I am out, this show is so brutal anyway, it was just to much for the extra shock value to lose a character outside of the 2 lead characters that added some peace and calm among all these other low sum everyone else on the show are really self absorbed characters I’m out I hate show now.