Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

He'd have to undergo a "miraculous" recovery to avoid the bad PR. Whatever, bet now he'll proceed to take over the new merged company and push Victoria and Victor out. They won't see it coming because they think he's wasting away.

EH, I could see Assland just taking over and kicking out the Newmans and just saying, 'PSYCH(axelgrease)'! 🤣

And I'm HERE for that shit, like 110% HERE.FOR.THAT.SHIT. For real! If that's what's going down then I will retract everything I ever said about the stupid moronic MWTs. This could be awesome. And I hope Sally goes down in a ball of flames too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 7/13/2021 at 10:49 PM, Snaporaz said:

Maybe Stitch is in Ian Ward's cult and is delivering Mariah and Child back to him.

I see I'm not the only one hoping Ian Ward returns.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, boes said:

I'm really loving Nikki in her grandmotherly role these days.   MTS seems to enjoy that aspect of playing Nikki and it shows.   If Faith had talked to Sharon, she'd have to wait while Sharon flipped through her copies of Psychiatry Illustrated to find an article that she could share with Faith about how teen dating affects mothers.

Perfect. You know Sharin is just dying to get on the cover of their swimsuit issue.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

EH, I could see Assland just taking over and kicking out the Newmans and just saying, 'PSYCH(axelgrease)'! 🤣

And I'm HERE for that shit, like 110% HERE.FOR.THAT.SHIT.

Well let me come sit at your table because I am here for it too. Ashland could be the most insidious villain Y&R has had in a long time. Bonus points if Tara is in on it too.

And I hope Sally goes down in a ball of flames too.

Wayment. Ease up on my girl Sally tho. 😊

Works for me. 😀  

Me too but moving him in with her kids? Ehhh. I hate that Billy is probably going to be put into an "I told you so" position with Victoria. She's letting her vajayjay override her need to protect her children from potential harm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don't know if ButtBiscuit actually gets worse with each passing day but at least I'm 100% sure he never, ever gets any better.

All that wasted air yesterday, when Lily was questioning him as to why he was pursuing the Ashland story, asking him some very pointed and pertinent questions was, as usual, a pointless exercise.  And Lily is absolutely fine with all of it, really.

She and ButtBiscuit play this little game where he behaves badly, or tells her he's going to behave badly.  Lily chides him, warns him, points out some truth or other and not only does nothing change, she then ends up endorsing him and his behavior.  Yesterday, after all that, she praised his "instinct".  The only instinct ButtBiscuit has is the one where he runs roughshod over anyone, including the people he supposedly loves to gain some advantage.  These days he justifies everything by saying it's for his kids.

As for Lily's higher moral code, there's no there there.  All of this is just some messed up emotional game the two of them play.  I'm suspecting that in the bedroom they roleplay "Catholic school girl" but it's ButtBiscuit in the school uniform and Lily is the disciplinarian school teacher.  She's really not much better than him, she just talks a better game.

What was that b.s. with Jack and ButtBiscuit yesterday?  Now all Jack has to do is mildly disagree and that little creep then treats him with contempt and walks away?  

Whatever Ashland's game is, or Tara's, I hope that there's some extensive collateral damage coming ButtBiscuit's way.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I'm HERE for that shit, like 110% HERE.FOR.THAT.SHIT.

Cosign 🍿

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ehhh. I hate that Billy is probably going to be put into an "I told you so" position with Victoria.

Nostrils smelled (heh) something off about Tara from jump. Hate him, but let's see how it goes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Phyllis and Billy discussing Tara and Sally gives me vibes from their Restless Style days. A different guy portrayed Billy in those days. 

That Billy was a whole different species than this creature.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, bittersweet4149 said:

Nostrils smelled (heh) something off about Tara from jump. Hate him, but let's see how it goes.

Whatever Billy smells that's off, it's probably just him getting a whiff of himself.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Yay, more Stitch. Between Buttbiscuit, smarmy Phyllis repeating every last word of each sentence she utters, Lily's ugly assed pink suit, Amanda's boring-assed family, and mouth-breathing Nick being indignant about things that don't even concern him (and NOT being indignant about things that SHOULD concern him), I'm really happy to see him.

At this point, I don't even care what he's done with Mariah because whatever it is, it's taking time away from the chesty-breath Chelsea and Victor reading his lines off of his phone. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

I just can’t help from being sleeved out every time I see Nostrils. What a loathsome slug.  And now he’s going to another loathsome slug, Endora, to try to get dirt on Tara.  Nostrils and Endora can’t fantom the fact that some people actually can be nice.  They judge everyone from their low life level. That’s why Nostrils went to Endora instead of Lily.  Endora essentially wants Summer to give up an excellent opportunity to come back for that looser Kyle.  

Sharon is dumb as a rock in not showing any concern about Mariah’s whereabouts. Right now, Tessa knows Mariah better than anyone and is rightly concerned about her.  By the way, Tessa looks fantastic in red. 

Abby just can’t think of anyone else but herself. To ease her guilt, she has to blame Tessa. Tessa has no qualms about supporting Mariah 100%.  

Can Endora be more obvious?  I got news for Endora, a mongoose can easily kill a venomous snake. Is there another way of describing being more than sleeved out by Endora?  Would that be repulsed, sickened, or nauseated?  Endora thinks everything is a conspiracy. If Tara ate an Apple instead of a pear, Endora would think that Tara is Eve, from the Garden of Eden, tempting to coerce Kyle from Summer’s ample melons. 

• Love 8

@Waldo13  except Phyllis is 100% right about how phony Tara is and that she and Sally had a (large) hand in Summer getting the Milan job.  I detest Phyllis and by extension MSt, but in this instance, she’s the only one who’s seeing things clearly. Well, other than Billy. And I hate that it’s the two of them and not Jack. Why must he always end up playing the fool?

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

@Waldo13  except Phyllis is 100% right about how phony Tara is and that she and Sally had a (large) hand in Summer getting the Milan job.  I detest Phyllis and by extension MSt, but in this instance, she’s the only one who’s seeing things clearly. Well, other than Billy. And I hate that it’s the two of them and not Jack. Why must he always end up playing the fool?

Tara and Sally did have a big hand in shipping Sumner off to Milan. We know that but Endora doesn’t really know for sure and Nostrils doesn’t know either.  It’s only a guess do to their suspicious minds. 

But the bigger point is that Summer is the biggest winner of this scenario.  Summer gets a very important new job, doesn’t become a step mother that she didn’t want to be, and is rid of Kyle.  As for Tara, she didn’t get Kyle as of now and Sally got Summer’s job but only as acting President. 

I have a point to make about Faith and Moses. Why can’t they just be very good friends?  Why is Moses the one that is initiating or trying to initiate the next level?  Moses is the one that is bent out of shape for Faith not wanting to go there but Faith is the one who is upset that Moses wants to get there before she is ready if ever. Is Faith going to give in just to keep from loosing Moses as a friend?  I might be an old fart to today’s teenage mating habits but in my day, I know a few young girls have lived to regret “giving in”. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Yeah, I agree. I'm 100% Team Endora on this one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

SC the worst actress on this show really showed why today. Walking around like a zombie and talking to Faith was just too much for me. Her face doesn't move at all anymore. 

• Love 11

Not sure why Billy would ask Phyllis for the dirt on Tara. Does he figure she's the town gossip now? And MS and JT's scenes together seemed off to me. It was like they were trying too hard to seem like pals. 🤔

Sharon has no more of a clue about Mariah than anyone else yet she felt qualified to pontificate to Tessa on why Mariah's emotional state made her virtually disappear. Shut up, Sharon. You're not helping anyone but yourself, ya loon.

I forget, did Sharon and Stitch ever date? Whatever, I sure hope he doesn't have Mariah stashed in a dank boat house outside of town while he's catching up on old times with her mommy.

Lol, Abby demands Devon come over right now so she could basically tell him he's pointless and Chance would've fixed everything! Everything except viable sperm, huh, Abs? 😼 I honestly don't get why Devon wants to hand his first child over to that dingbat princess.

Meh, did not enjoy seeing Moses act so butthurt because Faith friend-zoned him. It's not like she's the only girl in the world. Like I've said before, Moses, you should ask someone about your dad's situation with Victoria Newman back in the day. You don't want make his mistake.

Dear Josh G. and the MWTs: Tara is not and will never be Diane Jenkins. Not on her best day. Putting Phyllis in the frame won't make that happen. (And luckily Harrison is too young to be affected by Phyllis' "charms" the way young, prepubescent Kyle was.)

I think Moses and Faith should be doing stuff to make other friends instead of focusing so hard on each other. The show seems to be trying to let it look like those two could become a romantic couple one day but right now I think TPTB are scared of upsetting certain viewers.

Heh, sure hope Tara doesn't think she sucessfully worked Phyllis. She just stoked the flames.

Lily, I know you are not worried about Billy putting himself in Phyllis' orbit again. She couldn't be less interested in him in, at least not in a physical way. Besides, he's so scrawny now, with the least amount of effort she would snap him like a dried out twig. 😏

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

For someone who lies with her first breath in the morning to her last gasp before bed, you'd think Phyllis would be a better liar.  If that conversation with Tara had been any more obvious she would have done it with flash cards and a puppet show.  Tara may be new in town but even so she should know that a nice Phyllis is just sharpening her dagger.

Speaking of lying, that was pretty rich hearing ButtBiscuit saying he's doing this all to protect his family.  The only thing he's ever tried to protect is that flat ass of his.  By the way, any of you notice that when he puts his hands in his pockets - which he does a lot - the flaps of his suitcoat usually flip up.  It's almost as if he's pulling a ...... string?  There should be a sound effect that goes along with it, maybe some sort of W** W** sound.  But then again I think ButtBiscuit should come with a full set of sound effects, such as announcing his entrance with a carny rendition of Pop Goes the Weasel, perfect for those romantic moments with Lily, too.

I hope Amanda's clients pay her in bottle caps because if that's how she does research I'm surprised she can find her room.  Sutton Ames is an Illinois politician.  You want to get some dirt, go on the Chicago Tribune archives, nobody has scrubbed those.  Reference those with his public records online with Illinois gov.web and you'll have your starting points at least.

Or go ask Victor like Lily said.  

I see this was one of Sharon's "I smoked a joint and I'm SO high" days.  Either that or she's putting something extra in those famous brownies she sells.  Watch out, Haffenpheffer!  Those reddened eyes, those slow reactions, that unfocused gaze and the slow sentences.......One Toke Over the Line too many, there, Sharon.

Oh Stitch.  I'm surprised he didn't come in humming "She's Having My Baby" by Paul Anka with a pair of baby dice around his neck.  He so has Mariah locked up somewhere and all he's doing now is going through baby names.  "Stitch Jr., Benny"?, whatever will Junior's name be?  

He comes on a recon mission to see if Mariah's absence has triggered a state of emergency and starts with Sharon.  Of course she's so toked out nothin' but nothin' is bothering her so he's reassured.   Another giveaway that he's kidnapped Mariah was that "Don't tell anyone" about this new job he's supposedly in line for.  He'll get a different vibe at Abby's, that's for sure. 

I'm not a fan of violence (unless somebody wants to smack ButtBiscuit) but if Tessa had decided to toss a cream pie in Abby's face I would have been fine with it.  As bad as Mariah must feel being abducted, she must have least a tiny bit of relief not to have Abby shadowing every single step she takes.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 18
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, I agree. I'm 100% Team Endora on this one.

Sorry to disagree but if Endora and Nostrils were shitting Diamonds and pissing pure gold, I would never take their side. Tara and Sally have done nothing that Endora and Nostrils wouldn’t have done. Endora and Nostrils are King and Queen of taking advantage of people and situations which were far more damaging to their businesses and reputations.  

For me, Tara and Sally did us a solid by exiling Summer to Milan. Now, if they can figure out a way to get Endora to
join Summer, I would give them mucho kudos  

I have a lot of respect for Victor but was Olive  wrong for going behind his back and taking advantage of Ashland’s situation to pull off a merger.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, boes said:

What was that b.s. with Jack and ButtBiscuit yesterday?  Now all Jack has to do is mildly disagree and that little creep then treats him with contempt and walks away?

There was the disagreement, but NotBilly's sudden exit was like he saw Tara's BatSignal because he showed up in Chancellor Park to overhear Tara and Sally bicker over who wasn't going to betray the other.

Whatever Ashland's game is, or Tara's, I hope that there's some extensive collateral damage coming ButtBiscuit's way.

I'm all for that.

6 hours ago, boes said:

For someone who lies with her first breath in the morning to her last gasp before bed, you'd think Phyllis would be a better liar.  If that conversation with Tara had been any more obvious she would have done it with flash cards and a puppet show.  Tara may be new in town but even so she should know that a nice Phyllis is just sharpening her dagger.

The second Phyllis starts to show those fangs, back up out of striking range.

Considering Tara has had a few encounters with Phyllis, she should have expected Dumber's mother would be out for the blood of the woman that broke up her daughter's engagement and essentially sent her running to a better life and more prestigious job in Milan.

Since the moment Tara arrived in Genoa City she has kept her story controlled and sympathetic, no matter the audience. All it took was two minutes with Phyllis' inexpert lying for her to give up the Gracious Lady façade, throwing away weeks of manipulation and exploiting the Abbott's gullibility.

Speaking of lying, that was pretty rich hearing ButtBiscuit saying he's doing this all to protect his family. 

Too bad NotBilly never thought about protecting his family from himself. 

I hope Amanda's clients pay her in bottle caps because if that's how she does research I'm surprised she can find her room.  Sutton Ames is an Illinois politician.  You want to get some dirt, go on the Chicago Tribune archives, nobody has scrubbed those.  Reference those with his public records online with Illinois gov.web and you'll have your starting points at least.

Hillary 2.0 is the worst lawyer in the Soap World or any other form of fiction. She makes Christine look like Ben Matlock.

And Hillz 2 relationship with Darvon is coma-inducing.

Or go ask Victor like Lily said. 

It was interesting to find out just how picayune and limited Chance Dot Com is as a media outlet. Lily saying Chance Dot Com didn't have a researcher to help Hillary 2.0 only proved how minor league they are. They aren't even covering the Sutton Ames/Naya Benedict murder case, indicated by the lack of interest by Lily.

I see this was one of Sharon's "I smoked a joint and I'm SO high" days.  Either that or she's putting something extra in those famous brownies she sells.  Watch out, Haffenpheffer!  Those reddened eyes, those slow reactions, that unfocused gaze and the slow sentences.......One Toke Over the Line too many, there, Sharon.

Goddess Kali! SC had so much Botox done on her Miami 2nd honeymoon/summer break she can barely blink.

Oh Stitch.  I'm surprised he didn't come in humming "She's Having My Baby" by Paul Anka with a pair of baby dice around his neck.  He so has Mariah locked up somewhere and all he's doing now is going through baby names.  "Stitch Jr., Benny"?, whatever will Junior's name be?  

He comes on a recon mission to see if Mariah's absence has triggered a state of emergency and starts with Sharon.  Of course she's so toked out nothin' but nothin' is bothering her so he's reassured.   Another giveaway that he's kidnapped Mariah was that "Don't tell anyone" about this new job he's supposedly in line for.  He'll get a different vibe at Abby's, that's for sure. 

The Baby Rabies Story has taken another idiotic turn.

I expect scenes at Neil Winters' Rehabilitation Boathouse with Mariah restrained and spitting nails, while Caillou spins delusional stories about the future with "their baby."

Once people start to realize that Mariah isn't on a solo walkabout, and the panic sets in, TIIC will drop New Chance in the scrum to save the day with Det. Rey Rey.

<shudder>

I'm not a fan of violence (unless somebody wants to smack ButtBiscuit) but if Tessa had decided to toss a cream pie in Abby's face I would have been fine with it.  As bad as Mariah must feel being abducted, she must have least a tiny bit of relief not to have Abby shadowing every single step she takes.

I've come to the conclusion that a few rounds of senseless violence -- Louisville Slugger, piano out of a window, brass knuckles, sock full of hot nickels -- would make NotBilly mildly more interesting.  

Abby is one episode away from sounding off like an Civil Defense siren, howling where her Mariah incubator has gone.

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I have a lot of respect for Victor but was Olive  wrong for going behind his back and taking advantage of Ashland’s situation to pull off a merger.  

I have no respect for Victor or how he used Locke-ness' heart attack to force him to sell his internet site to Victor.

Victoria acted entirely within the management provisions created by Victor and Newman Enterprises board to negotiate the merger for Locke Communications. Victoria was well aware Victor's wanted Locke Communications to complete his ambitions for Newman Media, and that's why she didn't seek Victor's advise or approval.

Other than being bested at his own game by Victoria, Victor should have a small glimmer of pride at what she's accomplished so far. But instead Victor's upset he didn't have to resort to threatening Locke-ness' life again so he could get his hands on the rest of Locke Communication to complete his plans to prop up Atonal Adam in business.

Fuck Victor's scorched feelz. Unlike Victor, Victoria isn't gloating that she won Locke Communications, while he never stood a chance.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
9 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

The second Phyllis starts to show those fangs, back up out of striking range.

Considering Tara has had a few encounters with Phyllis, she should have expected Dumber's mother would be out for the blood of the woman that broke up her daughter's engagement and essentially sent her running to a better life and more prestigious job in Milan.

Since the moment Tara arrived in Genoa City she has kept her story controlled and sympathetic, no matter the audience. All it took was two minutes with Phyllis' inexpert lying for her to give up the Gracious Lady façade, throwing away weeks of manipulation and exploiting the Abbott's gullibility.

Goddess Kali! SC had so much Botox done on her Miami 2nd honeymoon/summer break she can barely blink.

The Baby Rabies Story has taken another idiotic turn.

I expect scenes at Neil Winters' Rehabilitation Boathouse with Mariah restrained and spitting nails, while Caillou spins delusional stories about the future with "their baby."

Other than being bested at his own game by Victoria, Victor should have a small glimmer of pride at what she's accomplished so far. But instead Victor's upset he didn't have to resort to threatening Locke-ness' life again so he could get his hands on the rest of Locke Communication to complete his plans to prop up Atonal Adam in business.

Oh lawd, what a bunch of crappy plots!

Already noted:

1. I'm rooting for Phyllis these days--the apocalypse is right around the corner--when did my Thetan become a truth-teller in this mire of crap?
  2. Too bad the Tara actress is stuck in that wet paper bag she can't act her way out of. Running neck and neck with Atonal Adam for the "I'm trying as hard as I can..." award.
  3. Stans bedamned, and if you're an SC fan, read no further. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, and the wee donkey [tm. Line of Duty] are the writers baiting me? Fresh subcutaneous bloat does not excuse her bitching at Tessa to just ease up on the anxiety. Uh, inconsistency, thy name is Sharon--isn't Mariah kind of important to you? Oh, and BTW, as the young folks say, aren't you a tad familiar with baby-snatching, although the ex utero variety? And, and, is Stitch the only male of age in GC you have not enjoyed a pole-vault with?
  4. I really only watch the Victoria/Locke story with pleasure at this point--the rest of it is work. I have enough work, thanks.
Edited by pearlite
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

How dare Billy question Victoria for moving her silver Fox in when he’s shacking up with Lily? He bounces from woman to woman and he has the audacity to question Victoria?
Good for Devon! 
Phyllis looks like she’s having a seizure while going in on Jack about her stupid, moronic, uncle banging, liver bribing, bullying, DOTTER! No one gives a fuck about your DOTTER you shoulder baring, brother in law banging, car running down, murdering, psycho bitch! 

• LOL 16
  • Love 5

Jack tried to disparage Victor by invoking Olive Oly but Victor is right; this wouldn’t of happened without him. It’s still Victor’s empire. 

Endora really is a witch. She spotted Sally with the eyes behind her head. Wow Endora, Tara is moving in on the father of her son. Heaven forbid. Contrary to your conspiracy theory, Tara is not keeping Ashland from Harrison.  Why is it that every time Endora speaks in condemnation about someone else, she is actually describing herself. Endora and Nostrils are condemning Tara and Sally for something they are doing themselves. Hey Nostrils hey Endora, whose living on the dark side. If there war another Star Wars movie, you two could be cast as Siths. Nostrils could make Darth Veda’s breathing sounds even without a helmet. 

When Endora and Nostrils were having sex they could of had a “69”. They could only have an “11” because they ate both slimy slugs.  

Olive seemed to be very disappointed that Nikki has no comment on the Olive Ashland situation. Nikki was very smart to defer to Nostril and let him advocate for her. 

Nice move Ben on deflecting Mariah to be taken by someone in Tessa’s past.  Nice move Devon in growing a backbone and threatening Sutton 👍.  Nice move Tara in throwing shit back in Endora’s direction 👍👍

• Love 7

Nice move Ben on deflecting Mariah to be taken by someone in Tessa’s past.  Nice move Devon in growing a backbone and threatening Sutton 👍.  Nice move Tara in throwing shit back in Endora’s direction 👍👍

I agree with two thirds of this. I can't stand Tara or Sally and I can't wait for both of them to be hoist on their own petards.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Once people start to realize that Mariah isn't on a solo walkabout, and the panic sets in, TIIC will drop New Chance in the scrum to save the day with Det. Rey Rey.

Phylthy is completely wasted as a character unless she's out to - and I mean seriously out to - get someone. Then it's a few episodes of something slightly interesting until we're back to eye-rolling ourselves to death at her. Ugh. I'm hoping she nails Tara to the side of the next passing train so we're done with her (and that horrific acting).

With Chance's bullshit infertility storyline, this embryo never stood a ... well, chance. 😂😂 Ahem. Here's also hoping we get to ditch Chance and also that stupid Scotty Grainger (apropos of nothing, really; he just popped in my head and he's annoying). I will take Stitch over both of them because he's easy on the eyes. My standards are low, really. 😂😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Lol, Victor already trying to spin the Newman-Locke merger as his doing. Such a paper tiger. 🙄

Sally: I will let Jack know I ran into you two with your little heads together. Maybe I'll dash off a text to Lily too.
Phyllis and Billy: you do you, hon. Nothing going on here for anyone to worry about. Not Jack and Lily, anyway.
Sally: <gulp>

It has happened that pregnant women have been abducted by total strangers so their babies could be stolen as soon as they were born. The culprit doesn't necessarily have to be a personal enemy. Stitch is doing a good job of making Tessa and Abby blame themselves regardless. And that does no good in helping them figure out where Mariah is.

Billy and Phyllis united to "protect" Jack, Kyle, and Summer. Riiiight. Three growna$$ people who don't need protection and certainly wouldn't ask Billy and Phyllis for it if they did. 🤨

Not sure Sally should be meeting with Tara at the Abbott manse alone. What if Jack or Kyle came home? Or Mrs. Martinez overhears things and tells her employers?

Victoria has lost her ever-lovin' mind. When her kids get old enough to search the web and find out mommy let her boyfriend die in their house: yikes. Double yikes when they find out Grandma Nikki killed mommy's ex-husband in their house. Or when they find out some guy went to hide in the living room closet and never came out. One day Johnny and Kate are going to look at Victoria like, "Why did you raise us in that house of horrors? It's not like you couldn't afford to buy a new one!" 😐

Phyllis, you overbid your hand with Jack. Right now you have nothing on Tara except a bad feeling and undocumented suspicions. You'll need hard evidence to convince Jack and Kyle she's bad news.

Look at Devon stepping to Sutton. It's about time he let Sutton (and Naya) know he's got Amanda's back. And now Amanda has Victor in her corner too. Amanda's shady kinfolk are about to fcuk around and find out. They should've kept their shenanigans confined to IL. 😏

Wait, what? Phyllis didn't say anything outrageous Tara. The fake tears may not have been a good move on Tara's part. Now Jack's got to wonder which one of them is lying--or at least exaggerating.

Re the previews: Adam! Seriously? And of course Sharon made her coy little grin. No wonder Adam was all for getting Chelsea and Rey out of town. He's making a play for Sharon again! Ugh.

• Love 7

Phyllis has that Rode Hard and Put Away Wet look about her.  Hair is styled terribly...dragging her entire face down.  Clothes are terrible and her makeup is orange-y.  This is about the worst I have ever seen her look; that plus the bad, over-the-top emoting makes her more unwatchable than usual.  But I do wish she could bring Tara down.  So yes, I am kind of pulling for P.  

Sharon and Adam may be a couple in real life but that does not translate to the screen; they are terribly mismatched.  Plus Sharon cannot emote at all; trying to look like a 25-year-old ingenue does not help.  She is a beautiful woman; but needs a romance break from most of the males.  Why not put her back with Jack?  Chance? Was he ever one of her conquests?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

stupid Scotty Grainger

Awww, when's the last time we saw him? Is he still alive?

33 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Why not put her back with Jack?

No. Please no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Sharon and Adam may be a couple in real life but that does not translate to the screen; they are terribly mismatched. 

Yep. IMO he as Adam actually makes her look older and that's likely not what she's going for. Good on SC if she can still get a much younger man and hold onto him but I think the show needs to let go of Adam & Sharon as a couple again. At least the show finally let go of Devon & Elena. I never bought them as a shippable couple either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Phyl going to Jack with her sadz about being lonely and trying to involve herself in his life is really something else.  She chose the glue sniffing man baby, she can concern himself with him.  She knows Jack will always hold out for her and abuses that- honestly given what all of them have done to him, it skeeves me out whenever Jack has to deal with any one of Phyllis/Nick/Summer at all.  

There was a time I really liked Sharon and it wasn't all that long ago.  But this whole quaalude/Rhineland milk maiden combo ain't it.

I'm actually ok with the Mariah babynapping story, even though this might be torpedoing Stich in the process, mainly bc it lets something else happen other than Abby bothering her all day or ANY hint that somehow Mariah winds up in the wrong here.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Why are they writing Jack as being thick as a brick? At least it looks like Devon finally grew a spine.

They are really writing Jack so dumb these days. At first, I liked crazy Tara but now she’s annoying me just sitting around at the Abbott all day. I do like that crazy Phyllis is on to even crazier Tara. At least, Billy believes her, too. I’m not exactly sure what it’s going to take for Jack to get a clue?! I could understand if he was in love with her but he thinks of her as a family member by proxy of a Kyle. He’s also being duped over & over & over by Sally. Peter Bergman must be spitting nails on that said. Such bad writing and direction for Jack & Peter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Phyl going to Jack with her sadz about being lonely and trying to involve herself in his life is really something else.  She chose the glue sniffing man baby, she can concern himself with him.  She knows Jack will always hold out for her and abuses that- honestly given what all of them have done to him, it skeeves me out whenever Jack has to deal with any one of Phyllis/Nick/Summer at all.  

There was a time I really liked Sharon and it wasn't all that long ago.  But this whole quaalude/Rhineland milk maiden combo ain't it.

I'm actually ok with the Mariah babynapping story, even though this might be torpedoing Stich in the process, mainly bc it lets something else happen other than Abby bothering her all day or ANY hint that somehow Mariah winds up in the wrong here.  

I was beginning to mix things up with Mariah. I was thinking she (Camryn Grimes) is really pregnant and this was a way to write out while she was on maternity leave. Too funny! Obviously, I was mixing her up with MCE.

Also, I hadn’t seen the show in a while with (Cait Fairbanks) but has actress lost a lot of weight? I don’t think she was even heavy but she looks really, really, really thin. Maybe, I’m just misremembering but she looks skinny now. Also, I like Sean Carrigan and it’s a shame they are writing him as a nut job if he is indeed the person who kidnapped Mariah. I like him Melissa Ordway together. If they ain’t bringing Chance back they could have brought him back as a serious suitor for Abby. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7

^^^I think JT is getting a bit too thin too. They're putting him in three or four layers of clothes to try to hide it but that's not working so well anymore. I've actually been wondering if he's okay healthwise.

the glue sniffing man baby

Lol. So apt.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Kemper said:

Sharon and Adam may be a couple in real life but that does not translate to the screen; they are terribly mismatched.  Plus Sharon cannot emote at all; trying to look like a 25-year-old ingenue does not help.  She is a beautiful woman; but needs a romance break from most of the males.  Why not put her back with Jack?  Chance? Was he ever one of her conquests?

Sorry, I meant Stitch.  Her conquests, other than Jack and Nick, all kind of blend together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I was beginning to mix things up with Mariah. I was thinking she (Camryn Grimes) is really pregnant and this was a way to write out while she was on maternity leave. Too funny! Obviously, I was mixing her up with MCE.

Also, I hadn’t watched the show in a while or not with Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) but did that actress lose a lot of weight? I don’t think she was even heavy but she looks really, really, really thin. Maybe, I’m just misremembering but she looks skinny now. Also, I like Sean Carrigan and it’s a shame they are writing him as a nut job if he is indeed the person who kidnapped Mariah. I like him Melissa Ordway together. If they ain’t bringing Chance back they could have brought him back as a serious suitor for Abby. 

No, Camryn Grimes isn't pregnant IRL (according to the internet soap rags, anyway). 

I agree that CF's weight loss, while not dramatic as it's been coming slowly over time, now is at the point where you're like, "Girl, OK, it's time to stop." She's previously revealed an eating disorder, so that's even more concerning. 😓

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^^I think JT is getting a bit too thin too. They're putting him in three or four layers of clothes to try to hide it but that's not working so well anymore. I've actually been wondering if he's okay healthwise.

Lol. So apt.

It’s funny. You never notice the guys getting thin but I did notice that this week. Anyway, I have been watching JT since his first episode on GH and he really does look a lot thinner. He was younger then and had his freshman 15 even though he was older than that. Then he settled into his (normal weight) for years playing Patrick. He’s been playing Billy since 2016 and he does look thinner in the last or so. Maybe, he exercises everyday but isn’t a weight lifter rat. I don’t even think he’s an abs guy either which all the young and youngish actors are. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

MS got lighter colored extensions put back in.  Drags her face down and if she had injections done on her hands for a youthful appearance then we can surmise the face work….what was up with that blue evening dress?  Color was good with her blue eyes but the style?  She is the proprietor of a hotel not a Las Vegas hostess!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

MS got lighter colored extensions put back in. 

The hair tech did a lousy job of it; barely any volume from her eyes to crown, and heavier droopy locks lengthening her jawline making her look more reptilian than normal.

Drags her face down and if she had injections done on her hands for a youthful appearance then we can surmise the face work

If this is the result of filler injections, MS should have thrown another $3500 to fill in those nasolabial folds. 

...what was up with that blue evening dress?  Color was good with her blue eyes but the style?  She is the proprietor of a hotel not a Las Vegas hostess!

Hostess?

More like a Off-Strip parking lot lizard.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

The hair tech did a lousy job of it; barely any volume from her eyes to crown, and heavier droopy locks lengthening her jawline making her look more reptilian than normal.

If this is the result of filler injections, MS should have thrown another $3500 to fill in those nasolabial folds. 

Hostess?

More like a Off-Strip parking lot lizard.

At least, Brenda Dickson (ex-Jill) had the good sense to wear a gold turban when she worked at Jabot.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, lightninggirl said:

Here's also hoping we get to ditch Chance and also that stupid Scotty Grainger (apropos of nothing, really; he just popped in my head and he's annoying). 

Now Scotty has popped into MY head.  Why does Lauren never mention him?  Because he's in his 40s and that would make her seem old?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Now Scotty has popped into MY head.  Why does Lauren never mention him?  Because he's in his 40s and that would make her seem old?

Same reason Phyl never mentions her 40 yr old son

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Pet peeve:  Nostrils sitting on the counter top is a no no. I don’t care how much Nostrils wipes his ass, there is still bacteria residue.  That’s not to mention what happens with him playing pocket pool constantly. 

Yes, Ashland is “dying” and Olive Oyl wants to be by his side but it’s her choice not yours Nostrils. You run the risk of loosing a loved one even if they are healthy. That’s the risk people take everyday. Hilary, a healthy young woman, was here today and gone tomorrow. Should have Devon not fallen in love with her?  Should have Abby never have married Chance of Sharon married Rey because law enforcement is a very dangerous job?  

No Endora, Tara isn’t going from Ashland’s  millions to the Abbott millions. It’d actually Ashland’s billions to Abbott millions. How many times did Endora dissuaded Summer from Kyle?  Now all of a sudden, to Endora, Kyle is golden?  Endora can’t or doesn’t want to see Summer is prospering without Kyle. 

Can someone please tell me why is Sally at the Grand Albatross when she is no longer living there and is having dinner with Jack at Society?  Also, can someone please tell me why Tara filed for sole custody?  It makes no sense unless Tara wants Harrison only to realize Kyle as his father. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Sally put on a green terrycloth gown to got to Society where they eat all the time?
Phyllis the crazed lunatic at the window. She can’t put it together that Sally recommended Summer for the job and Tara was bullying her to move? It’s not exactly a hard case to crack.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Sally put on a green terrycloth gown to got to Society where they eat all the time?
Phyllis the crazed lunatic at the window. She can’t put it together that Sally recommended Summer for the job and Tara was bullying her to move? It’s not exactly a hard case to crack.

Endora will eventually put it together but so what?  Summer has a great position as a result of Sally and Tara. Endora, would rather have Summer under her wing and accept the booby prize, Kyle than have that excellent position.  Does Endora realize how selfish she is. Beside, did Sally and Tara do anything that Summer and Endora wouldn’t do themselves?  

• Love 11