Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

If you need any advice or suggestions as to how to cook grits to their best taste, please just ask those of us who know how and why to cook them. We’ll be happy to help. If made right, they are delicious. Who can hate butter, onions and cheese?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

As an aside, I just saw grits at the grocery store!  Quaker makes them, and they're right next to the oatmeal.  Were they always there and I just never noticed?  The box does look just like the oatmeal.  I considered trying them, but I wasn't sure what exactly to do with them.  I don't eat shrimp, and I'm not sure I would want them for breakfast, even though they were with other cereal.  It was taking me too long to decide and the place was lousy with unmasked wackadoos, so I just got what I needed and made a quick exit.  I'll mull it over and maybe get them next time. 

If you've never eaten them before I'd actually not recommend cooking them yourself. It may be tricky right now but I'd try them in restaurant/diner first. Perhaps one that does DoorDash or a similar service.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

I just want to know who Chelsea offended in the wardrobe depart Her outfits have made her look like au pumpkin.  Terrible colors. 

And Devon?Take a set on the douche bag express.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I just want to know who Chelsea offended in the wardrobe depart Her outfits have made her look like au pumpkin.  Terrible colors. 

Oh! YESSS! 

I meant to comment on this the other day!    Is somebody in the makeup department blind?? The clash between her lipstick and the red dress she was wearing the other day almost literally hurt my eyes.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

On 1/15/2022 at 10:12 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I dunno, she might want to be careful about doing that. Some of her castmates might consider it upstaging. The actress who played Sage (Christian's mommy) used to do that and I think it was one of the unofficial reasons she was fired. Her antics got kind of distracting.

That's true.  Although from I've seen, it's usually when she's with Mariah or otherwise being somewhat featured in the scene anyway.

Then again, given some of the current stories, maybe we'd all welcome the distraction anyway.  

• Like 1

Do we know if Lily's new office at Chancellor is in the general vicinity of Hamilton/Winters and/or Amanda's new law practice?

Because the way things are going, I'd be very supportive of having Lily drive them all to work.  

• Laugh 1