Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I always get a kick out of the opening shot of GC where NE and Jabot are major skyscrapers and Chancellor Park is 10 times the size of that little section they are now using.  You would thing that GC has a population of a million people living and working there. 

There was a scene in today's show where Michael and Jack are meeting in a restaurant and a waitress passes behind them and I thought "I want to know that woman's story" - how about if Y&R leaves the GC rich and famous behind and tells the stories of characters like that waitress.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tucker playing Ashley's handmaiden. DO NOT WANT!!! And I'm surprised Mrs. Martinez let grungy Tucker root around in her kitchen.

Jack was sporting a velour jacket. Ehhh, no wearing dead guys' clothes, please.

Meanwhile, Billy has switched a lighter color and weight in his suit for the warmer seasons. I think his being better dressed than Jack is the first sign of the Apocalypse.

"I can only imagine the things she'll be teaching him." OMG, Audra is cold-blooded. Now Elena won't be able to stop imagining Nate on top of Victoria as she's instructing him to go faster and deeper.

Billy is now the voice of reason of Jabot and the Abbotts. How did this happen!???!!! But dang, Ashley wanting to kick Jack out of Jabot because of Diane is nucking futz. Luckily Billy is more attuned crazypants behavior since he's gotten back with Chelsea. 😉

Elena, you're listening to your boyfriend's COO talk crap about him and call him a cheating liar. You have to see something is wrong with that picture. Even if what Audra is saying is true, it's hella inappropriate.

Ashley referred to Jack's situation with Diane as a "fatal attraction," which in 2023 just happens to be the title of a new series on Paramount+. Nice in-house advertising, CBS.

So Elena thinks Nate is fcuking Victoria because he wants more power. Nah, sis, he's just a straight up dog who could get fired for becoming a potential liability to NE's CEO. Let it play out.

Okay, there's my guy Tucker back from the doldrums, grabbing Ashley's butt in public. Get you some, Ashley. I ain't mad atcha. 😏

Aw, Elena. You need to dump Nate, not make a bigger mess by digging up trouble for your rival. J.T. is not someone you want to be nosing around willy-nilly.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

it's like two ice cubes trying but failing to melt together.  They are like to adult teenagers trying to figure out how to do it.  Did anyone else notice that Natey Nate Nate has bigger boobs than Cruella?  

thanks for the great laugh Waldo!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

I laughed out loud when Victoria pulled a "want to see my etchings" routine with Nate on today's show: Oh, Natey-poo, I've got this marvelous book for you to read.  In fact, I carry it with me everywhere - want to come up to my room and read it?

I guess Natey Nate Nate was reading the book, in Cruella’s bed, but it must of been written in braille 😜

• Wink 3
  • LOL 7
58 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Jack was sporting a velour jacket. Ehhh, no wearing dead guys' clothes, please.

You take that back! Sob. Jeremy Stark out there still committing crimes even though he’s dead. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ashley hasn’t been to work in quite a while so why does she have to tell Nostrils, who’s been a Co-CEO for about a week, that at least somebody is working. Now Ashley wants to stage a coup because Jack is taking down Jabot?  As I remember Ashley, you almost brought down Jabot by taking your cosmetic formulas and running away to Paris.

I love a good Jack vs Ashley grudge match. No one fights like they do. Neither one hold back. And they both have raw reactions. However, this fight over Jabot is stupid. There was no build up to make it work for the umpteenth time. I think that since EB is going through health issues they can't give him a full on Jack vs Grampire story so they decided to make it Jack vs Ashley instead. It's just a shame that the story is so weak and no good.

• Like 10
  • Love 5
(edited)

Haven't been posting because I haven't been watching. Word to the writer of this crap: time is the true currency by which I calculate my wealth, I don't have an hour to waste on this show anymore for now. If I want to see a bunch of morally ambiguous people, I'll just turn on the nightly network news, any channel will do. There are too few decent characters left on this show anymore to contrast with the daily repulsive characters. While Phyllis is served up as the main course for our disgust, let's not forget Nick, as our appetizer for murdering Ashland Locke, without any repercussions whatsoever. He gets to walk around free, throwing shade on Adam on every scene. The portrayal of the "upstanding" families of Genoa City? They are all at most 2nd generation enriched, and the way the nepo kids such as Billy, Nick, Victoria, Abby, and Ashley are going reminds me of that old saying, "Two generations, shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves." They are rich as opposed to the truly wealthy, IMO, in the age old adage of "Rich screams, wealth whispers." These families are parvenues. At this point, if the writer isn't ashamed of his disgusting plots, storylines, and characters, the actors certainly  should be. The writer clearly has no respect for this genre or the audience, but the actors have prostituted whatever level of craft they pretended to inhabit, by taking paychecks as a tradeoff to continue enabling this daily devaluation of a show that was once respected and enjoyed.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess Natey Nate Nate was reading the book, in Cruella’s bed, but it must of been written in braille 😜

Pay attention Nate. There's also a Gideon's Bible in every hotel room available for free reading, to get your moral compass back on track, and off Cruella's rack 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, boes said:

I tried to watch B&B a while back, but the guy who plays Liam used to be on OLTL and he skeeves me out.  He has all the appeal of a bowl of oatmeal with hot dogs cut up in it.  Every show has its ButtBiscuit, I guess.

As much as that mewling, uninspiring, whining, waffling, idiot gets on my nerve sometimes, he's not nearly as bad as that pompous, arrogant, niece-in-law banging, attempted flopcaster, blackholes for Nostrils, dickhead ButtBiscuit imo. At least not at this point in time.

As of now, he's being made to look irrational because he doesn't trust a character who's even worse than pre-redeemed Adam & required twice the propping of any Newman after they did something trash. So I've thawed a little towards Liam out of pity. But still...don't watch this shitshow. The only thing it has going for it is 30 less minutes of writing that insults your intelligence as a viewer. 

At this point Elena shouldn't give a rats ass about JT no? Unless she's doing it to fuck with Victoria which is good, but it wasn't Elena's idea it was Audra’s(Elena could probably do a better revenge plot on her own). Audra bad mouthing her bosses in a public place is...a choice...I'd assume Audra is planning to blackmail Victoria & Nate but she's already spilled the beans so that's out. A good writer could make a better adversary for Victoria than Adura or just make Adura a real threat to her in general. Instead of this watered down, contrived version of Mean Girls. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Julyolo said:

At this point, if the writer isn't ashamed of his disgusting plots, storylines, and characters, the actors certainly  should be. 

That was something I never understood: that the actors have no say in the lines they have to utter. A veteran actor who has been on the show 20+ years who is loved should have their opinion respected enough to tell a writer that they are writing crap and they refuse to go on with this drivel.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, blackwing said:

I can foresee her doing absolutely zero prison time for any of this. 

I'm thinking this ridiculous plan to bring back JT for a podcast so he can explain why he's not really a murderer is going to lead to Phylth getting some airtime to explain why she staged her own murder and killed Stark and yup, she will get off with no prison time.  Annnnd....she'll be forgiven for all her sins. This is the Way.

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Cruella’s concept of flirting is “blowing” smoke up Natey Nate Nate’s ass

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s like two ice cubes trying but failing to melt together.

Every time he spews a word salad of corporate buzz words she answers with a variation of "oh, so glad I hired you, you're so smart" and it makes me want to retch.  And maybe it's just me, but I don't see the sexy in Natey Nate Nate.  With clothes or without.  Those cubes will never melt... (good one, Waldo)

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, boes said:

Ooooo, so Mikey and Jack are going to finally investigate Stark!  How long will it be before it's revealed that he was a founding member of the .....Velvet Underground? 

There are no words! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The best thing about today’s show was that the screeching harpy, Ashley, was not on it.

I'd rather watch Ashley go on a rant about anything than EVER see another "romantic" scene between Cruella and Natey Nate Nate.

I saw on the description for Friday's episode, Victor, Nikki, Devon & Lily are getting together to AGAIN honor Neil. Why so much Neil? I liked the guy but come on. Catherine is barely mentioned and John Abbott never. Let's reminisce about someone else please. Especially since we just has the unveiling of the jazz room what, a month ago?

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

It bugged me that Mop was making Elena out to be the bad guy to Nate Natey Nate Nate, when Mop in fact seems to be the devil to whom he has sold his side-parted soul. And speaking of selling things to the devil, how about old Grampire trying to buy Sally and Adam's baby from Sally. It seems uncharacteristic of Grampire to want to buy a girl child. If that happens in any capacity, think how threatened Conner would be by her. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

It looks like Summer is headed for a nervous breakdown. She can't continue through s charade much longer. Phyllis professes to love her so much but she is really messing with her mind.

I hope hope hope Elena finds Sidepart and his Sidepiece in bed. I can't stand the thought of her being duped for one more minute.

Sure Victor, Sally will be give up her child. The child would have everything except for her mother which is what a child most wants.
Had to laugh when Victor said it would have aunts and uncles. Aunt Victoria??? Please! Uncle Nick? Oh right, he is father of the year to Christian. Cousins? They are all at boarding school or messed up already because of their parents.

And omg I really wanted to bitch slap Nick today when he questioned why Adam dropped in on Sally. Had to laugh when he got ready to pick up his cave man's club and beat the daylights out of Victor. Wish Adam hadn't been so nice to him. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Avocados aren't considered carbs, are they? I thought they were mostly fat. Whatever, shut up, Vikki. Avocado toast is old news, just like your cooch.

Ugh, getting summoned by Victor Newman like a servant. I couldn't believe Sally agreed to drop everything to go meet with him.

I just noticed today how big Summer's hands are. 🙀

Geez, where was J.T. videoconferencing from, a maintenance closet? This show is so cheap.

Summer needs to tell Kyle what's actually going on with the alleged murder of her mommy. It's going to be bad when Kyle finds out she knew Phyllis was alive.

Um, Elena, people do podcasts together from distanced locations all the time. J.T. doesn't need to come to GC. Audra's scheme to to use him to distract Victoria has holes.

Yesterday one of the Abbotts mentioned that Traci had gone back to NYC because of the current vibes in the Abbott manse. You'd think Kyle would know his aunt wasn't at home. Good job with the dialogue continuity, J.G. 🙄

Babies love Nick? Lol, since when? It'll be funny if Sally's little girl starts screaming every time she sees Uncle Nicholas. "No, Mommy! I don't want to be stolen like my brother cousin Christian!"

So Victoria's premise is that it's time for Nate to let go of all vestiges of his former life as a doctor, to include Dr. Elena. Sure, Nate, you should prefer a woman who didn't graduate from high school over an educated and skilled professional who saves lives. And who loves you. FOH.

Elena, no! Unless you catch Nate and Victoria in flagrante delicto, what's the point of dropping in on them in L.A.? They'll just lie and make you look like a jealous fool.

Victor is straight up offering to buy Sally's baby. This m.f.-er. Sally, the term you want to have handy is "human trafficking." Because what Grandpa Vic is trying to do is ILLEGAL!

I think someone needs to remind Nate that as relatively young adults, Victoria and his Uncle Neil dated back in the day. He stays getting his male relatives' leftovers.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

What exactly is Elena hoping to accomplish with JT? Is she hoping Victoria will suddenly want him back and drop Nate?
Victor trying to buy Sally’s baby was so gross and disgusting.  Why would anyone want their baby in the Newman fold? Victoria and Nick are two of the most greedy, disgusting, horny, side part humping, egotistical and entitled assholes in town. People should keep their babies far far away from the stupid ranch and Victor. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 12
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Pay attention Nate. There's also a Gideon's Bible in every hotel room available for free reading, to get your moral compass back on track, and off Cruella's rack 

Does Cruella have a rack? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
39 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Geez, where was J.T. videoconferencing from, a maintenance closet? This show is so cheap.

Maybe he's back in between some walls again, lol. Oh wait, that was Dickolas when he was pretending to be JT.

49 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think someone needs to remind Nate that as relatively young adults, Victoria and his Uncle Neil dated back in the day. He stays getting his male relatives' leftovers.

You know, I think about these idiots constantly remind me of the time that (the real) Victoria and Neil dated for awhile. But I had not equated Nate Natey Nate Nate with Devon in this respect.

• Like 10
(edited)

Jeebuz.  For a minute there, I thought Victor was going to launch into yet one more retelling of his orphanage story.  That alone should be grounds from allowing him any contact with the upcoming baby.  The last thing the little tyke needs to start her life with is the umpteenth retelling of the time Victor was tossed from the Hindenburg by his father

giphy.gif

with nothing but his lederhosen, an apple strudel and a dream of world domination, at the door of the orphanage where he was raised by a harsh head mistress

giphy.gif

but at least they had horses.

The kid will have Nikki, after all.  She'll undoubtedly call her Grandma Sauerbraten.

Why oh why does Show make Nick's face so imminently punchable and yet not allow Adam to deflate him like a birthday balloon?  It's not as if a punch to the head could actually do him any damage.

I would pay good deutschmarks to see Victoria eat ANY kind of toast.  Belly up to the breakfast bar, Vic.

When Elena shows up in L.A., all she needs to bring is a hat pin to stick in that over-inflated gas bag of a boyfriend.  Nate and Nick are neck and neck in a race to be the biggest blowhard.

Till one of them can top Victor's origin story though, they'll both be only "also rans".

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

What exactly is Elena hoping to accomplish with JT? Is she hoping Victoria will suddenly want him back and drop Nate?
Victor trying to buy Sally’s baby was so gross and disgusting.  Why would anyone want their baby in the Newman fold? Victoria and Nick are two of the most greedy, disgusting, horny, side part humping, egotistical and entitled assholes in town. People should keep their babies far far away from the stupid ranch and Victor. 

What Elena hopes to accomplish ... or what did she hope to accomplish? 

I kinda think she has abandoned that perplexing JT plan because she didn't want to involve him in her relationship drama and - instead - is going to LA to get answers for herself.

Did I miss something?  Could be because sometimes plot shifts have to be deliivered in only a line of two. 

• Like 10
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

What Elena hopes to accomplish ... or what did she hope to accomplish? 

I kinda think she has abandoned that perplexing JT plan because she didn't want to involve him in her relationship drama and - instead - is going to LA to get answers for herself.

Did I miss something?  Could be because sometimes plot shifts have to be deliivered in only a line of two. 

I think you’re right but since we saw JT today, I’m guessing he will show up in GC. If not on his own than with some coaxing from Audra. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 9

I was just watching an episode of “Young Sheldon” and guess who showed up? Audra in the role of Selena who was Pastor Jeff’s first wife. This episode was first shown in 2018 but she looked the same as she does now.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5

From the Penthouse with Sally and Adam to the outhouse with Summer❄️❄️❄️ and Crispy (flashback) than to the 3rd level of hell with Natey Nate Nate and Cruella. Natey Nate Nate is sleeping his way to the top and Cruella is sleeping her way to the bottom. My top assistant slept her way, with the owner, to get my job and he slept his way to a divorce.  Natey Nate Nate you don’t want to be the kind of a guy to lie to his girlfriend but you thought nothing of lying to Devon about his girlfriend. Cheaters cheat and liars lie.  The afterglow conversation, of Natey Nate Nate’s and Cruella’s “encounter”, is giving me the 💩💩💩s.  

Can the wardrobe department please balance Sally out. Her rear bump is a lot larger than her front bump 😉. It’s time for a little padding don’t you think?  

J.T. Is looking good. Real good 👍

Summer❄️❄️❄️ and Kyle are quite tolerable today as long as they sit on the couch and say nothing. I have to give Summer❄️❄️❄️ credit when she acts with facial expressions than with words. 

How many ways and how many times Banana Breath proves he’s a dismissive condescending ass hole prick. Adam is talking to him but he has his back to Adam while he’s speaking. To Banana Breath Adam is like an annoying fly buzzing in the office that he’s trying to ignore. 

What is Elena’s malfunction?  Is Natey Nate Nate worth the effort. Make it easy on yourself, Elena, dump the ass hole.  You can do it by text instead of going to LA. 

Now, this day, for the first time I have a seething disdain for Victor.  He actually wants Sally to have the baby raised at the ranch in his own image.  What can Victor offer Sally that either Banana Breath or Adam can’t offer her. They may not be a billionaire but they are multimillionaires. 

Change could be on the way with the writers strike.  Get a few new creative writers to cross the picket line and give Y&R a new outlook. Believe me, these young up and coming writers couldn’t do any worse. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whatever, shut up, Vikki. Avocado toast is old news, just like your cooch

Now that was an unexpected line! Roaring with laughter!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

So what are they going for with Nate and Victoria? Are we supposed to root for them? Find them hot and steamy? Victoria is a sexual predator at this point, and a gaslighter (“We didn’t have to do this” “Where was your guilty conscience?”) I’m repulsed by both of them. 

There wasn’t a couch in props that JT could sit on or a picture they could hang behind him to make it look like he was in a room and not what was clearly a hallway somewhere. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5

^ ugh Whitney, you just reminded me of the stupid "cute" talk about where his guilty conscience was. That really disgusted me. They just had their afternoon of fun and now they are joking around about doing the wrong thing.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

Does Cruella have a rack? 

Sorry, I should have clarified. I was not referring to the postmodern meaning of a rack suggesting Victoria might have more than bee stings for a bust. I was thinking more along the lines of that medieval wooden torture device known as "The Rack." 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

What is Elena’s malfunction?  Is Natey Nate Nate worth the effort. Make it easy on yourself, Elena, dump the ass hole.  You can do it by text instead of going to LA. 

Waldo, please don't wreck my dream of seeing Elena call out the LA Rutters in public - just as a morality-conscious lucrative client shows up to meet them for avocado toast.  That image helped me survive the afterglow talk.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I’d like Elena to burst into LA and give Nate and Victoria a good old fashioned ass whooping. I know they won’t go there, I can already picture the snide side part humper disdainfully looking down her nose at Elena. Nate will be apologetic but in the same breath defend mop.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

You know, I think about these idiots constantly remind me of the time that (the real) Victoria and Neil dated for awhile. But I had not equated Nate Natey Nate Nate with Devon in this respect.

The math works though, hah hah. The men connected via the Barber sisters and Neil are messy AF.

At this point, when Faith graduates from college I wouldn't be surprised if Nate went after her too. Then he'd have the Neil/Devon/Moses' leftovers trifecta. (But before that happens, I want Elena to bag Moses so she can have Devon/Nate/Moses triple play.)

Now that was an unexpected line! Roaring with laughter!!!!

Am happy to oblige. 🥳

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

You'd think Kyle would know his aunt wasn't at home.

I was hoping she was and came out with an air horn to blast in his face.  What a rude little shit:  "Traci! Beer me!"  I think Mrs. Martinez has left the building-too many people in this house.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
17 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

There wasn’t a couch in props that JT could sit on or a picture they could hang behind him to make it look like he was in a room and not what was clearly a hallway somewhere. 

If you've been paying attention to the various hotel rooms' decor, you will note that stage decoration is not a top priority.

Speaking of decorating:  couldn't help but notice Sally had a bunch of swatch books strewn about the coffee table.  I really thought they had dropped the Designer Decorator story.  So are she and Chloe still in business?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/2/2023 at 12:36 AM, boes said:

Ooooo, so Mikey and Jack are going to finally investigate Stark!  How long will it be before it's revealed that he was a founding member of the .....Velvet Underground?

Stop. Stop right there.  I don't think you could out do that!☺️

• LOL 12
18 hours ago, boes said:

Jeebuz.  For a minute there, I thought Victor was going to launch into yet one more retelling of his orphanage story.  That alone should be grounds from allowing him any contact with the upcoming baby.  The last thing the little tyke needs to start her life with is the umpteenth retelling of the time Victor was tossed from the Hindenburg by his father

giphy.gif

with nothing but his lederhosen, an apple strudel and a dream of world domination, at the door of the orphanage where he was raised by a harsh head mistress

giphy.gif

but at least they had horses.

The kid will have Nikki, after all.  She'll undoubtedly call her Grandma Sauerbraten.

Why oh why does Show make Nick's face so imminently punchable and yet not allow Adam to deflate him like a birthday balloon?  It's not as if a punch to the head could actually do him any damage.

I would pay good deutschmarks to see Victoria eat ANY kind of toast.  Belly up to the breakfast bar, Vic.

When Elena shows up in L.A., all she needs to bring is a hat pin to stick in that over-inflated gas bag of a boyfriend.  Nate and Nick are neck and neck in a race to be the biggest blowhard.

Till one of them can top Victor's origin story though, they'll both be only "also rans".

My favorite part about the Victor Newman Creation Myth™️ is the fact that they never address why he has a German accent. His orphanage was in America, Wisconsin I believe. A bootstraps immigrant story would have only bolstered his lore, idk why they didn’t do that. Possibly because Victor is the wish-fulfillment character that gets working class men to watch the show, so they wanted him to be as relatable to them as possible. He Just Like You, he started with nothing and now has unlimited money, unlimited power, and is above the law.

That’s why trying to have Phyllis be the new Victor won’t work; nobody roots for a woman to get away with everything, women don’t fantasize about that. Also Phyllis lacks agency. Victor is despicable, but his schemes are always deliberate if morally bankrupt. Phyllis just whirls around in a manic tornado of destruction, constantly regretting the obvious consequences of her actions. Victor never regrets anything.

Seeing Victor offer to purchase Sally’s baby made me feel like we were back in the 90s with Victor trying to pay Ryan to leave Victoria. And then I got depressed because no one’s going to snap on him like Heather Tom used to because she’s off wasting away as stupid Katie on B&B. If they’re really going to try to make a Victor replacement, they need to bring back HT, she’s the only person who could pull that off. She’s exactly like him, she’s intimidating and believably powerful and terrifying and could pull off ruthless invincibility, not just some weak trust fund baby playing at it.

But like my grandma used to say, “That’s too much like right.”

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sharon acted like she rarely sees Aria. They all live on the Newman ranch so you'd think they'd be visiting each other daily unless Aria is sick.

Wait, what? Sigh, Mariah, Dominic is not your child. Clear your head on that issue or one day things will be real confusing for Aria. She shouldn't have feelings of sibling rivalry with Dom.

Another chem test for Summer and Chance. Hmm. This might be turning into a "poop or get off the crapper" situation.

I'm impressed at Lily's patience with Daniel. He keeps wanting to revisit the night they spent together and DTR. Since when is he so insecure?

Now Chance is wondering if Summer was involved in Jeremy's death because she's too rattled to keep her mouth shut. Good job making your kid look like a potential accessory to a murder, Phyllis.

Diane is allowed to have two visitors at the same time. Well heck, she should throw a party in the jail. They could have Mrs. Martinez bake a cake with a switchblade inside. 😉

There was something odd to me about Christine's hair today. It didn't seem to move naturally. Was it a wig?

Daniel, maybe your wackadoodle sister should be 5150'd. A little vacay for Summer in the loony bin might open the  eyes of more people than you realize. Just sayin'.

Whee, Jack went in! Yeah, Chance, a lot of us are wondering why the coffeehouse seems to be your office now. Do you ever go to the police station?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

After today's show, I think it's safe to say that Michael Mealor ("Kyle") and Allison Lanier ("Summer") have reached the limit of their acting ability

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
On 5/1/2023 at 7:23 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Tucker walking around in his pajammies with his hair sticking up

The attitude that Trevor St. John gives to that character, it's like he's saying to the viewers "Do you believe this shit?"

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

The attitude that Trevor St. John gives to that character, it's like he's saying to the viewers "Do you believe this shit?"

He and Chance are the main reasons I watch anymore.

No offense to anyone but I am tired of hearing about Neil.

Mariah/Sharon/baby/blah blah blah blah. FF'D/don't care.

Only Diane can rock a prison jumpsuit like it's Chanel.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

I never cared for Tucker as portrayed by William Russ or Stephen Nichols. And I didn’t care for Trevor St. John when he was Todd and then the other guy on OLTL. But I love TSJ’s Tucker. So snarky and funny. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Never seen Tucker before. I like this new actor and his acting choices. ED obviously likes working with him too. Best part of this show is the back and forth between the two.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Only Diane can rock a prison jumpsuit like it's Chanel.

Well, she should. She was Jabot's top model back in the day.

30 minutes ago, rcc said:

Never seen Tucker before. I like this new actor and his acting choices. ED obviously likes working with him too. Best part of this show is the back and forth between the two.

I couldn't agree more. The two of them are my favorite part of the show right now. I hope the script lets this play out a long time. They are fun to watch.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Maybe Chance should have used a magnifying glass than maybe he would have noticed Crispy at her own memorial. Chance’s power of observation, to say the least, is a quite a few times somewhat lacking.  Case in point. A good detective would know that Summer❄️❄️❄️ is lying and figure out a way for Summer❄️❄️❄️to come clean in telling you what she knows.  

Is the theme of the week having regret sex?  First with Natey Nate Nate and Cruella yesterday and Daniel and Lily today.  Just sex and nothing but the sex 😉

Yes Christine, the case is as airtight as the Titanic was unsinkable.  There is another thing that I just reminded. Christine should recuse herself because of her history with Crispy. 

Sharon’s and Mariah’s conversation is really much to do about nothing. When people ask about children, it’s usually out of curiosity not vindictiveness.  My daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her adopted son is a boy of color and she will speak to people, when asked,  about the adoption process.  My daughter also has a daughter and a son that is the result of her sister being the egg donor.  The son and the daughter look very much like the egg donor and when on vacation together the egg donor is always mistaken as the mother. Of course, these people are corrected and for the most part no details are needed or necessary.  

Where did Daniel get the coffee that he brought to Lily? It certainly wasn’t from CL unless they have run out of CL to go cups and need to use generic to go cups. 

Shit rolls down hill. Crispy made Summer❄️❄️❄️ an accessory after the fact to her crime and now Summer❄️❄️❄️ also has made Daniel an accessory after the fact. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2