Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E21: Put on a Happy Face

• Start Topic

On 4/10/2020 at 6:20 PM, Gloriosa said:

I found it interesting in the last surgery how everyone in the operating room was suited up with gloves, hoods, and masks.  I think that must have been a nod to what hospitals are experiencing now with the pandemic.  

On 4/11/2020 at 8:17 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I think that it was because the cobalt that they were removing was dangerous, not as a covid nod. 

Actually I think those full-hood outfits are standard operating procedure for hip replacement surgery.  It's because there is so much bodily fluid that gets flung about in the room when the orthopedic surgeon gets in there with his drill and hammer and chisel.

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

I hope that's what they are going for BECAUSE IT IS WORKING.

A year ago, it seemed like most people hated Owen (here, at least). Now people are sympathizing with him, which was probably their goal. 

In the past, Owen seemed to be all that Teddy wanted. She was a great teacher to Cristina, but tried to break them up several times, because she was the only one who understood Owen, so he should have been in love with her. That was the way I took it. He was only attracted to her when it was convenient for the story line, like when he took off for Germany, and got her pregnant, so that more drama could take place. 

Edited by Anela