Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Dangerous Debt

After being imprisoned by the Pykes, Ahsoka Tano and the Martez sisters manage a daring escape of their stronghold. Together they flee through the city to their ship, desperate to evade the Pyke forces in pursuit in “Dangerous Debt".

Mandos! Bo Katan and Ursa Wren...is that you I spy??

The Jedi they were talking about was Luminara right? I’m fuzzy on the hostage situation-is that when the senators were taking hostage?
I’m not surprised at the sisters’ disillusion with the Jedi. I know Jedi are more “big picture” but it really shows how out of touch some Jedi were with every day people. And it really highlighted the collateral damage by fights. Very much Tony Stark and Scarlett Witch/Quicksilver vibes. Makes me appreciate Kanan’s Jedi training of Erza-seemed to be more well rounded then what the Jedi got from the council.

I thought we were going to get a Jedi reveal at the end. I’m been trying to watch for Ahsoka’s lightsabers. She has something on her hip, and it reminds me of Kanan’s lightersaber where its not whole so its concealed in pieces but it doesn’t look like two lightsabers. 

I get why Ahsoka is hiding her past, but man, I thought she could have really brought the thunder. She could have unlocked a lot of those cells as they were running for more of a distraction. She could have definitely used a cloak when they were trying to figure out what to do after escaping. I did like what she did do with the Force but like I said last week, I want Ahsoka to let loose.

• Love 1

I thought Ahsoka was going to bring it too but I guess being thrown in jail isn't really that big a deal since she can bust out any time. 

I totally get the ladies' disillusioned view of the Jedi, and really I'd like to see more of that. Given their view, Ahsoka's gf's life is going to have to be on the line for her to bust out the saber. 

We're all on board that she's her girlfriend now, right? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

We're all on board that she's her girlfriend now, right? 

[Interior: Disney / Lucasfilm production office]

Filoni: Yes. For the tenth time, Ahsoka is totally gay.

Kennedy: I find your lack of faith in heterosexuality...disturbing

• LOL 1

It's essential to the entire story of Star Wars and was sorely lacking in the prequels, while we spent important time on trade routes. 

Ahsoka is becoming more jedi than the Jedi even though she's most past the validation of actually being a Jedi. 

• Love 1
On 4/3/2020 at 12:43 PM, SnoGirl said:

it really highlighted the collateral damage by fights. Very much Tony Stark and Scarlett Witch/Quicksilver vibes.

Ooooh, good spot!  I was trying to think what other SciFi show or trope this episode might be trying to reference (since they usually reference at least one in each episode) and I couldn't think of one.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:43 PM, SnoGirl said:

She could have unlocked a lot of those cells as they were running for more of a distraction.

Yeah, I had the same thought.  The only fan-wank I can come up with for why she did not do it is that she's still hiding her Jedi skills AND (possibly more important) SOME of those people are probably locked up for a good reason.  Given the luck these three have had, if they had set a bunch of prisoners loose probably the first thing that would have happened would have been one of the freed prisoners grabbing one of our trio of heroines and using her as a shield.