Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Ucross said:

Correct me if I misheard, but Libby just said she couldn't ask Daddy for money because Daddy's tenant's aren't paying rent because THEY"RE NOT WILLING TO WORK. Guess why they're not working, you brat? Omfg. In the next breath, she complained that Daddy was only paying her half salary. I'm sure Daddy is not in a great position, but enjoying teaching them a lesson too.

She still ordered $400 in shirts.   Oh the deprivations.

• Love 5
On 4/22/2020 at 10:28 AM, MajorNelson said:

Also Elizabeth was buying $400 of clothes on Amazon.  As they said Daddy had cut her salary in half...it would seem she must have made $200k and now they must live on only $100k, but they haven't quite felt the full need to tighten the belt.

There is no WAY she was making $200,000/year collecting rent for her dad, part time.  Maybe they pulled in that amount with the 90DF money.  

Why is she buying clothes from Amazon?  

On 4/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Also, I made it through exactly 6 minutes of this show ... whoever thought Colt and Debbie would make good TV on their own is on a special kind of drug I want to share. 

They should not have put Coltee and Debie in the beginning.  I was more bored watching them than I was when I was staring at the wall earlier in the day.  

And Debbie's whiny voice, oh my GOD!

And the secret to good scrambled eggs is adding water to the eggs.  I know it sounds like it would make them watery and gross, but for some reason it makes them fluffy and rich and delicious!  

On 4/22/2020 at 8:12 PM, Spike said:

I wonder how much the personal trainer is charging to watch Colt do jumping jacks.

The trainer should be receiving hazard pay!

21 hours ago, Ucross said:

Correct me if I misheard, but Libby just said she couldn't ask Daddy for money because Daddy's tenant's aren't paying rent because THEY"RE NOT WILLING TO WORK. Guess why they're not working, you brat? Omfg. In the next breath, she complained that Daddy was only paying her half salary. I'm sure Daddy is not in a great position, but enjoying teaching them a lesson too.

Did she really say that?  Wow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I never had a problem with these two - they are a close mother and son.  If he is an only child this does not surprise me, only children (this is only my observation) tend to be very close with their parents.

I haven't noticed a correlation between being an only child and being close to one's parents.  Maybe when the parent is old and needs to be taken care of and there's nobody but that one kid to do it.  But before that?  Nah. 

And I do think there's just something weird about Colt and Debbie together.  I have friends who've had a parent move in with them, but that was always because it was kind of necessary.  With these two, I think they want to be roommates. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I haven't noticed a correlation between being an only child and being close to one's parents.  Maybe when the parent is old and needs to be taken care of and there's nobody but that one kid to do it.  But before that?  Nah. 

And I do think there's just something weird about Colt and Debbie together.  I have friends who've had a parent move in with them, but that was always because it was kind of necessary.  With these two, I think they want to be roommates. 

They tolerate well each other’s dysfunction.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I never had a problem with these two - they are a close mother and son.  If he is an only child this does not surprise me, only children (this is only my observation) tend to be very close with their parents.

These two are WEIRD.  Debbie thinks they are a couple.  She loves that they are together all the time and she was beyond jealous when Larissa stole Colt away from her.  If she was a normal, good parent, she would want her son to get a life, and a partner and be happy.  (Not that you need a partner to be happy, but he was looking for one, so I think he would like one)  She felt left behind.  A good mom would not feel left behind.  I love my sons, but I don't want to smother them, I want them to find love and be happy.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I forgot this was on. Seems to be a repeat from last week.

Could not imagine six cats.

There’s a new episode at 9:00.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2020 at 6:56 PM, magemaud said:

while dopey Courtney doesn't seem to realize she, too, could shop online. 

Just got to see Andy's nasty teeth on last night's repeat. He has a severe underbite (lower jaw protrusion) and when he talks, you only see his very crooked lower teeth and tongue. I see nothing attractive about him. It's obvious Courtney finds him repulsive, but I don't feel sorry for either of them. She's free to leave at any time and return to her teenage girl decorated bedroom in her parents' house where they used to film her conversations with Antonio since she's been isolation for two weeks, it should be safe now. 

I get Hannibal vibes from him. She needs to get far away from the creep.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Molly really cut all of her 9year old daughter’s hair off because she can’t take her to the salon???? Wash and comb it out and braid it!! Fuck. 

Don’t give your 9yrs old girl an awful boyish hair cut. I can only imagine how she feels right now. I could see her being horrified. 

Now if the young girl wanted the hair cut because she was bored okay, (It’s hair, it will grow back eventually) but if Molly just cut it because she was too lazy or ignorant to care for her own daughters hair at such a tender age, I’m horrified. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I forgot this was on. Seems to be a repeat from last week.

Could not imagine six cats.

Six cats is a LOT. Granted Debbie is retired so she may have time to clean constantly, but that’s a lot of cats. I love cats, but two is the perfect number for me. Long Vs short hair makes a difference- my long hair boy Charlie died last month (he was 15) and before he passed I said no more long haired cats. Since he’s been gone, even though I still have two cats my house is so much cleaner. As the cats get older they don’t groom themselves as well, more hair, litter gets tracked more often etc etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Irate Panda said:

OMG did this lady just chop off her daughter’s hair because she couldn’t bring her to the salon??? What a horrible thing to do!

Yes I was irate. Irate. Also because her daughter is multi racial and Molly chose to do that, cut it off rather than learn to take care of it. Really now???

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes I was irate. Irate. Also because her daughter is multi racial and Molly chose to do that, cut it off rather than learn to take care of it. Really now???

Lazy parenting, I hope the little girl had some say in the haircut, but it seems doubtful the way the mom said it.  I mean she could of used google or called the girl’s hair stylist and ask for tips.  It seems like the mom just didn’t want to be bothered.  It’s outrageous!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

These two are WEIRD.  Debbie thinks they are a couple.  She loves that they are together all the time and she was beyond jealous when Larissa stole Colt away from her.  If she was a normal, good parent, she would want her son to get a life, and a partner and be happy.  (Not that you need a partner to be happy, but he was looking for one, so I think he would like one)  She felt left behind.  A good mom would not feel left behind.  I love my sons, but I don't want to smother them, I want them to find love and be happy.

I agree that they are weird, however, if a woman treated either of my sons the way she spoke to Coltee, I would be unpleasant as well.  Then again, my sons would not treat a woman like he treated her.

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I was like....what?  She looks like a little boy.  Poor thing.

Sasha and Emily - still boring.  Jorge is getting out and getting a divorce.  Why would Alla not let Matt in the house for 18 days?  Was she afraid he caught something at work?  They live in a SWEET house!

• Love 7

Molly really cut all of her 9year old daughter’s hair off because she can’t take her to the salon???? Wash and comb it out and braid it!! Fuck. 

Don’t give your 9yrs old girl an awful boyish hair cut. I can only imagine how she feels right now. I could see her being horrified. 

Now if the young girl wanted the hair cut because she was bored okay, (It’s hair, it will grow back eventually) but if Molly just cut it because she was too lazy or ignorant to care for her own daughters hair at such a tender age, I’m horrified. 

Livid!  There are so many sources on how to take care of every hair texture on the planet.  I was beginning to forget Molly’s stupidity in her season and starting to like her on Pillow Talk but this was too much!  Hoping that’s what Kinsley wanted.

Prison has been good for Jorge.  He must’ve been sampling too much of his product before.

Where is Alla’s son?

I don’t know if weights make good baby toys, but that’s still a big baby...I feel plenty caught up with Emily and Sasha.

Poor Kirylam’s dad.  At least she’s with her parents.  

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 5

I zoned out on this shit.

Where was Alla’s son?

Of course Chantal has a COVID scare. That wench will do anything to extend her expired 15 minutes. I checked out when I saw that preview of her. I cannot contribute to viewership of anything to do with those two chuclefucks.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Of course Chantal has a COVID scare.

With a face full of Toddlers and Tiaras thick pancake makeup and heavy winged eyeliner, naturally. All the better to show her widened eyes that stand in for: I'm scared; I'm pissed at you, Pedro; Can you believe what Pedro's sister said about me?; I didn't do anything!; I'd like a Diet Coke, please.

I mean, Darcey may be a mess of a human being and she may be vain as fuck but she also has no problem appearing on camera without stage makeup, Chantel

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Aside from the hair debacle, I  actually enjoyed this episode. Molly and her partner are doing service by making those masks and still trying to keep their business afloat.  It was nice to see some of the others that haven't been shoved down our throats the last several months. Far better than last week. Baby David is still a big bruiser, but a cutie. Sasha is doing household chores, and Emily doesn't seem to be taking too much crap from him. Matt and Alla are doing well.  Jorge? Meh.

Looks like we are back to another bunch of assholes next week. The list of people I never want to see again is getting longer. For starters, Coltee, Debbie, Darcey, Stacey and that whole family Chantal can GTFO.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Six cats is a LOT. Granted Debbie is retired so she may have time to clean constantly, but that’s a lot of cats. I love cats, but two is the perfect number for me. Long Vs short hair makes a difference- my long hair boy Charlie died last month (he was 15) and before he passed I said no more long haired cats. Since he’s been gone, even though I still have two cats my house is so much cleaner. As the cats get older they don’t groom themselves as well, more hair, litter gets tracked more often etc etc. 

I don't think Debbie cleans at all. That place is a  cluttered mess. Just looking at it makes me itch.

9 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Livid!  There are so many sources on how to take care of every hair texture on the planet.  I was beginning to forget Molly’s stupidity in her season and starting to like her on Pillow Talk but this was too much!  Hoping that’s what Kinsley wanted.

I have never taken to Molly. I will never forget how she mocked Kinsley in front of Luis "so, the little girl who talks all the time has nothing to say?". Her behavior toward Olivia was also unnerving. Olivia went to stay at a friend's for awhile because Luis was such a jerk. Molly texted and called her unceasingly, then decided to "confront" her at her friend's house. Livy was crying and upset but Molly made it all about her, while her loudmouth friend butted in. I don't think she's cute or funny. And now she's cut off all Kinsley's hair because its too much trouble? Fuck off, Molly. 

Matt and Alla seem happy together, and it can't hurt to be careful. Alla's son was maybe busy with school work or didn't want to be filmed. Shrug. 

Emily seems less vapid, I kind of like her now. Sasha too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have never taken to Molly. I will never forget how she mocked Kinsley in front of Luis "so, the little girl who talks all the time has nothing to say?". Her behavior toward Olivia was also unnerving. Olivia went to stay at a friend's for awhile because Luis was such a jerk. Molly texted and called her unceasingly, then decided to "confront" her at her friend's house. Livy was crying and upset but Molly made it all about her, while her loudmouth friend butted in. I don't think she's cute or funny. And now she's cut off all Kinsley's hair because its too much trouble? Fuck off, Molly. 

When I hear that a teenage girl has left her home, where she has lived her entire life and her baby sister lives because she can’t stand living with her stepfather my mind goes to the worst.

For the record I don’t think Luis ever hurt or sexually assualted Olivia but Molly never seemed to care why her child that she birthed was so upset- she tossed away her relationship with her child (Although they may make up its never going to be the same) for that fool who was gone in a year. 

Molly is very self centered. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

For the record I don’t think Luis ever hurt or sexually assualted Olivia but Molly never seemed to care why her child that she birthed was so upset- she tossed away her relationship with her child (Although they may make up its never going to be the same) for that fool who was gone in a year. 

I agree.  I am fine with Molly but she never really caught the clue that perhaps my 16 year old daughter is uncomfortable living with a 28 year old man who is a stranger.  As someone who had a mom who the feelings of a man above mine routinely....yeah that kinda bugged.  And when he asked inappropriate questions about sleeping with her boyfriend....bye!!  Plus he had a swarmy condescending look to him.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10

You have to rear face children until 2 in my area. Lots of seats can rear face to something like 60/70 lbs. height doesn’t matter, kids cross their legs. It has been shown to substantially reduce fatalities. So I didn’t even notice that with Eleanor, she definitely seems small enough to rear face. I guess people would be surprised how long to need to be in a 5 point harness now. As a parent you just get used to it and get a lot of use out if your car seat. Many cars don’t have the safety clips for a car seat in the middle or don’t even have a middle seat belt. My car when my kid was a baby just sat 4. I put her on the same side as me as naturally I think your reflexes will try to protect the side you are on. These days new cars have side airbags, etc.

The cups seemed to have such a long tail. I don’t really see how that is comfortable but I don’t like the ones like Diva but I love Instead or a flat cup.

Anyway I thought the show as okay and their self-filming was a lot better than I expected. Annie looked good, so much so I had to remind to make sure they were the pillow talk couple.

I liked seeing how Molly is still running her business in these times and doing things more online, as well as sewing masks.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 4

Caught up on both episodes. No words for Libby and her entitlement. Andrei is not required to work apparently, even before the Covid

I felt a teeny tiny bit of sympathy for Coltee when he lost his job. That must be terrifying. I'm assuming Debbie is on a fixed income, so they won't starve. 

I like how Molly is trying to do something to generate income. 

Poor Alla. I work with someone who just had a baby and she was begging the doctor to induce her before the curve started to rise and he wouldn't do it. Luckily she had an easy delivery and went home the next day. 

What is the deal with Courtney? I knew she lacked brain cells but she acted totally brain dead. It's clear she can't stand Herr Dieter and is using him. If she really wanted to go home to mom and dad., all she needs to do is self isolate for 2 weeks and she can go home. Why is she hanging out with a guy she doesn't even like?

Felt bad for Emily, even though I don't like her. Sasha is a worst babysitter and she is the only one bringing in income, so you would think he would try to keep the baby occupied while she works. But as someone who is working from home, I would advise her to try to fashion a workspace that is more conducive to work than the sofa. I find that I need to shut myself off from my family's comings and goings if I plan to get any work done. And I don't have a toddler. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Felt bad for Emily, even though I don't like her. Sasha is a worst babysitter and she is the only one bringing in income, so you would think he would try to keep the baby occupied while she works. But as someone who is working from home, I would advise her to try to fashion a workspace that is more conducive to work than the sofa. I find that I need to shut myself off from my family's comings and goings if I plan to get any work done. And I don't have a toddler. 

Nothing is going to get in the way of him lifting weights.  Nothing.  And your wife can have a glass of wine and cheetos, dammit!

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Matt and Alla seem happy together, and it can't hurt to be careful. Alla's son was maybe busy with school work or didn't want to be filmed. Shrug. 

I agree - most kids his age are not into being filmed.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, lizajane said:

Baby David is still a big bruiser, but a cutie.

The husband about baby David, as he was walking out of the room during the Emily/Sasha segment, right when I had taken a sip of coffee: "He looks just like his dad. That's unfortunate."

They're going to be able to save money every Hallowe'en by painting baby David green and saying he's dressed as The Hulk. That kid is built like a brick shithouse. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Kirylam’s Dad looks to be in a bad way. Very sad. I was shocked Alan said he was only 36. I would guess 46, or 47. They seem like a lovely family. The separation must be really difficult. Alan has a great sense of humour. 

Emily has an odd way of talking. It's almost robotic. 

I feel sorry for Molly's daughter. The only emotions I saw from her was sadness, anger, and frustration. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Kirylam’s Dad looks to be in a bad way. Very sad. I was shocked Alan said he was only 36. I would guess 46, or 47. They seem like a lovely family. The separation must be really difficult. Alan has a great sense of humour. 

Emily has an odd way of talking. It's almost robotic. 

I feel sorry for Molly's daughter. The only emotions I saw from her was sadness, anger, and frustration. 

He’s 36? I thought Kirylam was in her 20s?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He’s 36? I thought Kirylam was in her 20s?

Yeah he was a Mormon missionary who met her when she was like 13 and waited until she got old enough.

• Love 1
On 4/21/2020 at 6:36 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s the worst, you saw all you need to see. Antonio her Spanish lover couldn’t pronounce Courtney and it morphed  into Corny

Another Antonio-ism, because of the language/accent barrier and which I still use, is "are you jelly?" (for jealous). Corney's time on 90-day franchise is worth watching, if you've not seen it. She's dumber than a doormat without an ounce of common sense or self-awareness, making her story very amusing. 

14 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Danielle  is dumb, repulsive, and obnoxious,  and doesn't have any insight into how disgusting she is.  

Why do I find Danielle so interesting? Because I've never witnessed this level of ignorance and self-delusion on reality TV. It's practically criminal how Sharp Entertainment has exploited her mental deficiencies. But I'm here for it. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm morally certain that Debbie and Coltee bang each other or they've at least thought about banging each other.

I've been saying the same thing since day 1 we've seen those two.  And try as they might to deny it, I will argue that they are banging with my dying breath.

I felt sorry for Kiralym's dad as her mother clearly didn't want to be filmed. Get a hint girl.

Elizabeth and Andre's conversation about having sex instead of doing a puzzle is TMI.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

It seemed like Alan was way more interested in Kirylam coming home than she was. She seemed pretty content in Brazil. Just gave me a feeling. 

Yeah. I didn’t get the impression that she didn’t like her husband or anything, but I’m sure she’s very comfortable (emotionally) being with her Mom right now. Also she probably has more help with her son and she can help care for her Dad. In NC it’s just the three of them (since they just moved this year). 

I don’t blame Alan for feeling lonely and missing his family though. But for now maybe they should just stay put. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I’m confused. Who’s 36, Alan or Kirylam’s father?

Alan. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I've been saying the same thing since day 1 we've seen those two.  And try as they might to deny it, I will argue that they are banging with my dying breath.

I don't think they are banging, but they are enmeshed in every other way. I don't think Coltee will ever not be with his mom, no matter what. I want the straight scoop on Debbie. Someone posted that she is 55. But Coltee said she is retired and elderly, hence his concern with Covid. I am having a hard time thinking she is just 55. I am 61 and look 20 years younger (IMHO) than Debbie. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't think they are banging, but they are enmeshed in every other way. I don't think Coltee will ever not be with his mom, no matter what. I want the straight scoop on Debbie. Someone posted that she is 55. But Coltee said she is retired and elderly, hence his concern with Covid. I am having a hard time thinking she is just 55. I am 61 and look 20 years younger (IMHO) than Debbie. 

That's what I was saying last night.  Debbie is old-ish, but not "elderly."  She was chauffeuring Coltee and Larissa around in Las Vegas traffic with no problem.  I think she's   a   drunk who will be emotionally and financially welded to Coltee for decades to come.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

That's what I was saying last night.  Debbie is old-ish, but not "elderly."  She was chauffeuring Coltee and Larissa around in Las Vegas traffic with no problem.  I think she's   a   drunk who will be emotionally and financially welded to Coltee for decades to come.

I have a coworker who was forced out of her job due to substance abuse and absenteeism. She was 55. She calls herself retired, even though she didn't technically retire. I wonder if that's the same kind of situation with Debbie. 

• Love 3

What is the deal with Courtney? I knew she lacked brain cells but she acted totally brain dead. It's clear she can't stand Herr Dieter and is using him. If she really wanted to go home to mom and dad., all she needs to do is self isolate for 2 weeks and she can go home. Why is she hanging out with a guy she doesn't even like?

She's too dumb to know she's being held hostage.

• LOL 5