Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined

• Start Topic

As the Covid-19 Pandemic spreads, 90 Day Fiance couples have been living under self-quarantine; with no producers and no crew, they record their daily lives on their own.

Premieres April 20, 2020!

The upcoming people for the show:

(Three slides and the first arrow is hard to see)

Stop trying to make Jesse happen! It's not going to happen! What blackmail does he have on these people? Nude photos?

I'm interested in see what Yamir is up to, but don't really care about anyone else, and some need to disappear from my screen forever...Jesse!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 4/7/2020 at 11:23 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Who’s Patrick Vegas? Was he the one that went to Paris and friend zoned? I thought he lived in the south somewhere

I remember when Mommy was yelling at French girl on the tell all because Patrick threw her under the bus. She practically admitted that Patrick talked her into it so he could famewhore. I bet he pushed hard to be on this, he is neither memorable or likeable 

• Love 7

Final takeaways 

mother Debbie the secret to scrambled eggs is not using a metal fork in a Teflon pan. 

I love Annie she is so fun and happy. She is sunny all around. Their bedroom looks some different than on Pillow Talk! 

Who do all Dinyells in home grand babies belong to?

Elizabeth will get knocked up in quarantine . Quaranfrickinteed. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I've been feeling a bit boxed in lately, but watching this certainly made me feel better about things. I mean, I could be in a house with Danielle.

If Corney isn't the dumbest person on the planet, I'd like to see who is.

Andrei didn't buy enough wine. That cart should have been overflowing with bottles of wine. People who don't know how to quarantine befuddle me.

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I've been feeling a bit boxed in lately, but watching this certainly made me feel better about things. I mean, I could be in a house with Danielle.

With six other people!  

Okay, here goes:  This had to be the most boring 60 minutes I have ever witnessed.

Colt/Debbie:  Six cats?  Oy (and I am a cat person!) They make my life exciting but then again I do get to go out once a week to do bus runs with materials/lunches for our kiddos at school, so there is that!

David/Annie:  Friendly, nice and yes in love however their "We are delivering toilet paper and so we are delivering to neighbors!"  Aren't good deeds supposed to be private?

Courtney:  What can we say?  My husband was getting hives as she reminds him of half the girls he knew in high school and college.  And it was not pleasant.  The German guy is into you and you are not into him.  Accept it.  And tell him.

Danielle:  She actually came off kinda good (don't throw tomatoes) as she seemed not so desperate and whiny.  She needs to tell her son, son's fiance and their almost FOUR kids to go live someplace else.  Can't afford it?  Should have stopped at one or two kids, there Spermy.

Libby and Annnnddddrei:  Okay I have to unload a bit:  First, PUT ON A SHIRT.  Next, you are trained as a truck driver so a job should be plentiful these days!  Get a job so your beautiful daughter does not grow up listening to her parents passive aggressively jabbing at each other.  How he can stand there and say "We need money.  Ask Poppa?"  Have you NO pride?  You are 34 years old, man!!!!  Of course buying clothes on Amazon is not helping.  Why could Andrei not go to the store alone?  Why did we need to know how Andrei cleans his pooper?  Why did he buy so little wine?  Do these people not know how to quarantine, lol?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21

Did Courtney get dumber?  If these two have kids, they will look like the little pigs in Shrek, which would actually be kind of cute...I’ve been inside too long...

Edited by For Cereals
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

Did Courtney get dumber?

Yes.

13 minutes ago, Travellin said:

I am seething because within the first 5 minutes Coltee described his mother as ‘elderly.’   SHE’s 55! 
Yes I am older than that but I am not elderly. 🙄

I am 55 and no way no how am I elderly!!!  She looks 70!!  And I look way younger than Debbie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Did Courtney get dumber?

i don't know but i do know she did do something to her mouth/teeth.  don't know how that is possible.

6 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I said this elsewhere, but after seeing him on PT, I really think Andrei knows his role and script on this show and is sticking to it.

clue me in what's his role , ape man?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

If Corney isn't the dumbest person on the planet, I'd like to see who is.

Andrei didn't buy enough wine. That cart should have been overflowing with bottles of wine. People who don't know how to quarantine befuddle me.

All that wine explains the need for all that toilet paper.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

First, PUT ON A SHIRT. 

He got back in shape so he is peacocking.  He is kinda hot I hate to admit it.

Speaking of hot, Corny is rejecting German dude precisely because he is not hot.  She is fine “plugging” his period cups, but not interested romantically.  She also needs an eyelash intervention.

It’s nice that Danielle is careful about precautions when returning from work but her son who works at the grocery store  is interacting with way more people so he had better be doing it as well.

35 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes.

I am 55 and no way no how am I elderly!!!  She looks 70!!  And I look way younger than Debbie.

I bet Debbie is a smoker like Angela and Lisa.  

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i don't know but i do know she did do something to her mouth/teeth.  don't know how that is possible.

clue me in what's his role , ape man?

Pretty much.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

OMG - Danielle's house with all of those people...and they are still procreating??  Stop having kids you can't support.

At least Andrei washed his beard with the scrubby before he used it on his ass...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Chellichik said:

OMG - Danielle's house with all of those people...and they are still procreating??  Stop having kids you can't support.

At least Andrei washed his beard with the scrubby before he used it on his ass...

But will he use the same one on his beard next time?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

BAby Elanor is old enough for the car seat to be facing forward, isn't she?  When my son was in the car seat and then booster seat, we had him strapped in the center of the back seat in case God forbid we were hit from the side. Elanor is facing backwards behind the passenger seat...

I'm all for a shirtless Andrei but not at the table when eating with the family please.

• Love 3

OMG, that was abysmal. Sorry I missed the live chat, that’s always the saving grace  

I believe Corny had her gums laser “contoured”. Did she also have a boob job? She looks too high maintenance to deal with a quarantine. Can you imagine her (or is it “she” I never know) and Stephanie having a conversation with all the uptalking and vocal fry?

My favorite part was Danielle talking about her kids and their “sniffigant” others during the "Crona" virus

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

mother Debbie the secret to scrambled eggs is not using a metal fork in a Teflon pan. 

You must've been in our living room when this was airing. Both the husband and I shouted out the same thing. I had a moment of pride over how well I trained him. 

4 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Meanwhile Annie and David had an open box of red, an open box of white, and a second box of red ready to go on their kitchen counter. I mean, I'd have shoved the white into the fridge but still: My people! That is how you do it, Andrei. One box is just over four bottles and it comes with a convenient carrying handle. (This post is paid for by the Cardboardeau Producers of America.)

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Travellin said:

I am seething because within the first 5 minutes Coltee described his mother as ‘elderly.’   SHE’s 55! 
Yes I am older than that but I am not elderly. 🙄

Wait! She’s 55?! Holy shit! She looks damn old for 55! I thought she was closer to 70! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes.

I'm 63, I am also shocked that Debbie is nearly a decade younger.  She is already into being and looking elderly, I guess, there's no law that says you have to be frumpy at any age.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

OMG, that was abysmal. Sorry I missed the live chat, that’s always the saving grace  

I believe Corny had her gums laser “contoured”. Did she also have a boob job? She looks too high maintenance to deal with a quarantine. Can you imagine her (or is it “she” I never know) and Stephanie having a conversation with all the uptalking and vocal fry?

My favorite part was Danielle talking about her kids and their “sniffigant” others  

She looks way different now, she had professional makeup on as well.

This stuff was boring, I'm disappointed.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zenme said:

Wait! She’s 55?! Holy shit! She looks damn old for 55! I thought she was closer to 70! 

ETA: Sorry folks, I made this comment before immediately and before I saw others had done the same, almost exactly! I think all the similar responses just go to show how shockingly older Debbie looks! Maybe it’s a just style change she needs. A cute Dorinda Medley (RHoNY) haircut would look cute, as well as some new glasses for starters. Maybe if she’d have had a man, she would have stayed out of Coltee’s life.  

• Love 5

I found the show pretty boring.  I don't need to watch Coltee and Debbie do anything, especially sitting there getting smashed.  I think that happens a lot, quarantine or not.  

I thought Andrei came off looking bad.  I usually like him, but the constant preening and showing his body came off with him looking like a douche.  I think he looks great and I enjoyed seeing him shirtless for a minute, but seriously do we need to see you in the shower.  Plus as someone said earlier.  You might use the scrubbie to wash your beard first and your ass last, but next time you'll start with the beard again, so unless you use a new scrubbie -- Gross!!

Courtney is insufferable.  I can't remember anything else. 

• Love 10

I do need to say that I am pretty certain that Coltee's mama is somewhere between 65 and 67. I say this because so am I and I believe that in their season, I had googled her and seen that we were about the same age. Now that I am trying to find a link I am unable to find it......will keep searching. Again, pretty sure she is not 55.

ok I kept dozing off but I did see Andrreei and Libby as well as Corny and Kraut. I guess I missed the others. 

I will probably watch again, but this was really a test of how desperate and bored am I to watch this manufactured crapola.

The story with Corny was such a stretch. I don't understand , maybe I was too tired to follow but I thought she was supposed to have gone home and was only there for a 2 day promotion- but the quarantine started? And somehow there is a show about her and a guy that gets on her nerves and she talks to the camera about all the time saying how he is geting on her nerves and she doesn't want to piss him off?

I do like Andrei and Libby, but yes I too noticed------how could you NOT-- that he seemed to not be wearing a shirt ever except for the super market.....and if bringing the family to sit in the car in HOT Florida, at least maybe mama should have let Eleanor out of her car seat and run somewhere in shade???

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The whole Courtney is stuck with that guy in quarantine is so stupid.  Just because the quarantine started while she was there (which I don't believe either) doesn't mean she couldn't go home.  I'm in Florida and there are plenty of cars driving around.  No one would stop her from going home.  And if she's using her parents as an excuse that doesn't ring true either.  If she were there and went to the grocery store she would expose them more than just being at the house with the German guy. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

The story with Corny was such a stretch. I don't understand , maybe I was too tired to follow but I thought she was supposed to have gone home and was only there for a 2 day promotion- but the quarantine started? And somehow there is a show about her and a guy that gets on her nerves and she talks to the camera about all the time saying how he is geting on her nerves and she doesn't want to piss him off?

Okay so I have no idea who this woman is (I was a latecomer to the 90 Day franchise but they run enough specials that I figure I'll see everyone's Journey So Far one day) and the fact that everyone calls her Corny cracks me up but I can guarantee that while she's "forced" to stay with him and her two dresses (lol), she's riding that würstchen* for fake lash money and teasing the "relationship" as long as the lash money keeps coming and even though I've never seen her before, I feel like I know all I need to after her segment and also I kind of wish I had never seen it because I honestly debated banging my head against the living room table a few times since we're not supposed to touch our faces which means face palming is out. (This never-ending run-on sentence is paid for by the Cardboardeau Producers of America.)

Her story started out as a premise for a wacky 90s sitcom, took a turn into Investigation Discovery territory, and then was just... as sad as the idea of wearing the same two tired Forever 21 hoochie dresses for the past two weeks. 

*sausage in German, according to Google Translate. 

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, seasons said:

BAby Elanor is old enough for the car seat to be facing forward, isn't she?  When my son was in the car seat and then booster seat, we had him strapped in the center of the back seat in case God forbid we were hit from the side. Elanor is facing backwards behind the passenger seat...

I'm all for a shirtless Andrei but not at the table when eating with the family please.

It's MUCH safer for her to be facing backwards for as long as possible.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, seasons said:

The experts suggest keeping the child facing backwards until age 2 (if possible, some kids--like my son--are too tall/long to do it the full 2 years).

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Meanwhile Annie and David had an open box of red, an open box of white, and a second box of red ready to go on their kitchen counter. I mean, I'd have shoved the white into the fridge but still: My people!

My thoughts exactly!  They ready!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so I have no idea who this woman is (I was a latecomer to the 90 Day franchise but they run enough specials that I figure I'll see everyone's Journey So Far one day) and the fact that everyone calls her Corny cracks me up but I can guarantee that while she's "forced" to stay with him and her two dresses (lol), she's riding that würstchen* for fake lash money and teasing the "relationship" as long as the lash money keeps coming and even though I've never seen her before, I feel like I know all I need to after her segment and also I kind of wish I had never seen it because I honestly debated banging my head against the living room table a few times since we're not supposed to touch our faces which means face palming is out. (This never-ending run-on sentence is paid for by the Cardboardeau Producers of America.)

Her story started out as a premise for a wacky 90s sitcom, took a turn into Investigation Discovery territory, and then was just... as sad as the idea of wearing the same two tired Forever 21 hoochie dresses for the past two weeks. 

*sausage in German, according to Google Translate. 

She has to wear the same two dresses because Amazon does not deliver to Florida.  

So....she is getting an income, staying rent free (I am assuming this) in a beautiful home with food and A/C yet she complains.   I agree with poster upthread - go home!  You can leave any time!  It just seemed very unhealthy:  He was badgering her to meet her folks, she was clearly not having any of it and here comes the bickering.  That house looked to be good size - stay apart!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I do like Andrei and Libby, but yes I too noticed------how could you NOT-- that he seemed to not be wearing a shirt ever except for the super market.....and if bringing the family to sit in the car in HOT Florida, at least maybe mama should have let Eleanor out of her car seat and run somewhere in shade???

It was moderately entertaining to see that Corny has gotten even more vapid and idiotic since we saw her last. Though I think her BF was insanely weird and creepy. She should sneak out in the middle of the night and ride home hell for leather. 

Libby and the baby in the car made me CRAZY. Go sit in the back and play with her! Take her out of the car seat and let her move around! 

Did I need to see Colt and his mama pounding shots of Butterscotch schnapps? Jesus Christ. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Even tho the show was kind of low energy, what with the subjects in quarantine, I appreciated the effort and somewhat less-scripted snippets we saw.  I hadn't seen Courny (Whoreny?) before, but that was a pretty poor segment.

About Colt's losing his job scene, I have a feeling the phonecall scene was recreated, but his running downstairs to tell Debbie was real.

• Love 5

Meanwhile Annie and David had an open box of red, an open box of white, and a second box of red ready to go on their kitchen counter. I mean, I'd have shoved the white into the fridge but still: My people! That is how you do it, Andrei. One box is just over four bottles and it comes with a convenient carrying handle. (This post is paid for by the Cardboardeau Producers of America.)

LOL! I went to pick up my fave boxed wine. It was on the top shelf so I had to ask the wine lady to get up on a step stool and retrieve if for me. She asked, "How many do you want?" I replied, "How many do you have?"

Corney has always reminded me of Audrina Partridge from "The Hills."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

LOL! I went to pick up my fave boxed wine. It was on the top shelf so I had to ask the wine lady to get up on a step stool and retrieve if for me. She asked, "How many do you want?" I replied, "How many do you have?"

Corney has always reminded me of Audrina Partridge from "The Hills."

Brilliant observation. Seriously. I don't know that I thought that in the past, but this segment and how she has "evolved" she most definitely had so many similar mannerisms ... just need more of the curtain eyes.:)

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Normades said:

The whole Courtney is stuck with that guy in quarantine is so stupid.  Just because the quarantine started while she was there (which I don't believe either) doesn't mean she couldn't go home.  I'm in Florida and there are plenty of cars driving around.  No one would stop her from going home.  And if she's using her parents as an excuse that doesn't ring true either.  If she were there and went to the grocery store she would expose them more than just being at the house with the German guy. 

Her whole thing was WEIRD. She's staying because she likes the house and the perks, but not the guy. And how did she start transforming into Aubry O'Day? Which is not a compliment.... And then one when he was talking to "her" he was looking straight into the camera. Her whole segment was creepy as hell.

43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She has to wear the same two dresses because Amazon does not deliver to Florida.  

So....she is getting an income, staying rent free (I am assuming this) in a beautiful home with food and A/C yet she complains.   I agree with poster upthread - go home!  You can leave any time!  It just seemed very unhealthy:  He was badgering her to meet her folks, she was clearly not having any of it and here comes the bickering.  That house looked to be good size - stay apart!

She could easily go to a target or walmart.  I'm not sure what it's like now but Florida wasn't shut down as early as a lot of other states. Even then she can go to a target or walmart and get some more clothes. And I doubt she'd getting an income... I think her living in that house and being 'taken care of' is her payment. 

I almost didnt want to watch this because the previews made it seem like it was going to be really depressing and i did not want a watch an hour of people complaining.  I was pleasantly surprised I enjoyed most if it. Even laughed at some parts with David/Annie and Libby/Andre.

• Love 6