Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Fight or Flight?

• Start Topic

I swear I think most of this shit is producer driven, in particular Brandon/Taylor and Katie/Derek.  I think these two couples have already indicated that they won't stay together, so the producers want them to give us some drama before they separate.  

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, OnTime said:

How is Brandon going to get back home?  Taylor drove out to the giant house in the country.  Can Uber find that place????

They probably had an Uber hiding in the woods, waiting for him.

• LOL 3

Side note that the argument between Katie and Derek outside seemed sketchy. Like there was some frankenbite editing going on or audio being added in later. On Katie's side of the argument.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, OnTime said:

How is Brandon going to get back home?  Taylor drove out to the giant house in the country.  Can Uber find that place????

squad car

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
Just now, Racj82 said:

Derek is going to spend the rest of his life saying sorry for shit he doesn't even understand if he stays with Katie. None of their arguments make sense.

Katie is not a God. Derek shouldn't be apologizing every day and he'll probably have to apologize tomorrow too. 

Shout out to Usman to  90 day Fiance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
(edited)

Michael skipping out on breakfast? Hold up.

Look at how fucked this season is. One couple didn't make it this far into the season, two people are trying to run and one couple has a argument every single day.

Edited by Racj82
  • LOL 16
  • Love 7

I read somewhere that the experts are therefor show.  It’s the producers who do the picking.  The crazier, the better.  If they all got along, the show would be boring.  Jessica and Ashton get along and are cute.  But, there is no drama.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Well, he's on the way to the funeral home so I'll give him a pass. 

He is probably thinking about that breakfast though.

• LOL 10
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Brandon and Michael are trying to make a break for it, the people in the house have no clue what’s going on. Good luck to the experts on trying to fix this shitshow. 

How big is this house that the others didnt hear all the kerfuffle between Taylor and Brandon? They seem oblivious with the "hey you guys want some sausage?"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Those were not the pajamas Katie went to sleep in the night before.

Derek had on different clothes too.  Production on this show has always been terrible.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Racj82 said:

Jessica still always being the mom of the group. Even to someone else's man.

A little too much I think.  She might be a little too bossy for Ashton in the long run. I hope not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh God Meka.  I understand that you're frustrated with lying Michael.  Honestly, I do.  But give your goddamn mouth a rest.  Even fame ho Taylor was stunned.

Just, you know, breathe................

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Look at how fucked this season is. One couple didn't make it this far into the season, two people are trying to run and one couple has a argument every single day.

Just imagine if they went with three couples: Taylor and Brandon, Mindy and Zach, and Michael and Meka. Hell, you can even swap out Katie and Derek for any one of the above...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Meka and Taylor trying to match?

The jilted twins.

Why the hell is this show 2 hours? We don't need this excursion shit. It's not interesting on any level.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 10
(edited)

Why are Meka and Taylor still talking like there’s still a chance things will work out in these fakey non-marriages? This is the worst season ever. 
And speaking of fake...WTF with this seance? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Derek is a young guy who wants to have fun and Katie is an absolute downer. She is putting him down for everything and he isn’t mature enough to manipulate her to his interest. So it results in drama. 

My heart goes out to Jessica and Austin for having to sleep on a queen size bed! That’s heartbreaking. Aside from that they are both adorable and come across surprisingly mature. 

On Brandon...the show is setting a bad precedent. Unless they sue him, this will go downhill. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Racj82 said:

Meka and Taylor trying to match?

The jilted twins.

Why the hell is this show 2 hours? We don't need this excursion shit. It's not interesting on any level.

Fillers.  They have nothing else to go on.  Everyone leaving. Haha, I’m not surprised.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I'm confused by this golf cart shit.

Him stealing the keys to prove he's the bad boy. 

It seems more juvenile behavior she should be disapproving of. Something he would have done in college days. Frat boy shit. Not seeing it as "bad boy" behavior. It's silly and dumb.

Also, nothing says immature and not ready for something real than a woman saying she wants or is looking for a bad boy. You don't want a real man. 

The most Derek will commit t o is "I like you a lot." Then, referring to himself and Katie in the cart, he said, "Yeah, we're bad boys."

Now, I realize that it's a general term, but subconsciously maybe it's Derek friend-zoning Katie. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

The most Derek will commit t o is "I like you a lot." Then, referring to himself and Katie in the cart, he said, "Yeah, we're bad boys."

Now, I realize that it's a general term, but subconsciously maybe it's Derek friend-zoning Katie. 

Good. Because he should be running.

Katie thinks someone is an asshole? Really?

I mean Brandon is an asshole but people in glass houses and all that.

2 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Not even a check in on Mindy and Zach!

Mindy has earned her freedom from this nonsense for a bit. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Not even a check in on Mindy and Zach!

I’m surprised the couples didn’t discuss the fact that Mindy and Zach are getting divorced. There was a cursory “they’re not coming” but I’d think they’d have more of a discussion about the split.

• Love 11
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I don’t think it’s that Meka doesn’t care.  I think she just needs to see a death certificate to believe that his relative actually passed away.  

Jessica and Meka out here like private eyes! I'm laughing right now.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Too much inquisition on Michael! Leave Michael alone, FGS!!

Why didn't you drive? Where did you go? Where did Brandon go? Why didn't he take his work clothes? WHY, WHERE, WHEN, WHO....

STHU!!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 12