Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Making Of A Belieber

"coochiewoman" explained in a follow-up episode that the reason she didn't walk out was because all the nurses spoke only spanish.  She didn't realize there wouldn't be any anethestia.

Still.  If I was going to go to a foreign country to get cut open, you can bet anything that I would thouroughly research the doctor and facilities before going.

4 hours ago, AuntTora said:

How weird that was just in the LAT yesterday. Huh! I clearly do not read very closely....

I think it's because they only recently released this information, at least that's what I can glean from the article:

Analysis of Strebel’s death has been marked by delays. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said last year that it had not conclusively identified the body as Strebel's, partly because of difficulties reaching his mother in Germany and the decomposed state of his body.

The toxicology report was not signed off on until May 19 — nearly 10 months after his death.

• Love 1

I wonder whether the plastic surgery obsession, in his case & others, isn't as much fueled by opiate etc addiction (& all tied up, too, in the only way these people seem to know how to make money, or at least get others to get it for them). There could easily be self-deception feeding it (not realizing how much what they like about getting surgery is the drugs they get to go with them), not to mention the psychological aspects of feeling most comfortable when somebody else has to take care of them etc for a while, & the need to be noticed & connect & to feel like they'd just be ok if only they got the next surgery (a substitute &/or companion addiction). All this stuff gets so intertwined that it really doesn't matter which piece of it came first.

• Love 2

any one calling grand ma tits vein is privileged and most likely has never had to deal with body image issues. Here step mom and sister are assholes making snide comment and on top of that acting like a control freak  aggressively pressuring her to wear something she doesn't want to and since shes so incredibly passive she cant say no basically force her to do something she doesn't want to do  " you have to wear what i say your gonna where even if you look ugly".

Edited by porky