Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: Back in the NY Groove

• Start Topic

Sonya going after one of Ramona’s men😂 I think these young men are looking for a sugar mama.  I mean I look better than Ramona but don’t have her money but would think what’s up if a young man was prowling me. It’s fun for a hit it and leave it for the ladies. I think I would stick with Ramona. Sonya is too fast for most🤣🤣

• Love 2

Dorinda is still pissed that Richard died.  He was a “somebody”.  Now, she’s just a woman living in the city and has a boyfriend who owns a cleaners.

No wonder she is so bitter.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

details please!!!!  I don't know who he is and I don't remember her last name

I Googled "Michael Che Leah text" and I swear it's the first article that comes up. I didn't know her last name either.

Leah tried to tell everyone that Michael Che is an asshole that hates women.

Michael felt the need to defend himself so he released the text exchanges between them.  It's clear that Leah is DESPERATE - DESPERATE for his attention and he gives basic answers to be polite.  Finally she says "When are we going to meet up?!?!?!" and he basically says "No thanks, you're kind of nuts."  

https://pagesix.com/2017/01/11/snl-star-michael-che-blasted-for-his-dating-app-etiquette/

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

details please!!!!  I don't know who he is and I don't remember her last name

I just googled Micheal Che and Leah, I couldn't remember her last name either.  The story  popped up first choice. 

She called him out (he's on snl) for  "hating woman" and being rude to her ect. He released the text, she comes across as desperate and insane. He basically didn't want to talk to her and she just kept sending text and saying odd inappropriate things. It's pretty funny. It's worth reading if you're bored.

I'm not really feeling Leah but other howives have changed my mind in the past. So we'll see. 

Lol, I just saw the post above mine.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

First episode in and I'm already sick of Dorinda's drunk mouth. 

Regarding John, I think the break up happens later in the season. Same with Tins getting back together with Scott. 

So new Leah (and her daughter I assume) has dinner with her ex 3 times a week and acts like that's some hip and cool thing she does.  I'm sure any new man in her life is going to love that. Maybe chill on that a little bit and let your daughter have dinner alone with her dad. Boundaries, people! 

And it looks like it's only going to get worse (Drunkinda's mouth.)

Leah and boundaries: I'm a single mom and am super close with my daughter. But the soul mate/partner shit is some heavy crap to put on your child. And somewhat creepy. It's emotional hijacking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

But the soul mate/partner shit is some heavy crap to put on your child. And somewhat creepy.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it too.  Leah will probably have some major separation issues when and if her daughter goes off to college, or gets married, or moves away, etc.   

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sadie said:

I loved seeing the city alive and vibrant, so sad compared to what is happening now. Just happy this is back as a nice distraction! 

Thank goodness this series was filmed this past fall.  They just made it before the virus.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

That’s exactly right. She used to socialize with Bill and Hillary. Now she socializes with regular people and minor celebs.

She is a poseur and a snot.

Changed my mind but I agree with you.

Most of these Housewives "stars" think that their money automatically gives them class.  What I have learned from several of these shows is that money certainly CAN'T buy you Cla-ass (as LuAnn sings it!)  No class, and all ass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well, that was boring. New howife Leah is really annoying. Her relationship with her daughter reminds me of Kelly of RHoOC and her daughter Jolie where the 12 year old is the adult, and the mother is totally dependent on the child for companionship, advice, etc. Leah may think her daughter is her BFF, soul mate and all the other pathetic statements she claimed, but in no way does her daughter appear to feel the same way. Thank goodness there is one adult in the relationship, just sad that it is the 12 year old. 

WTF is up with Dorinda, and her apparent belief that Tinsley owes her an explanation about her relationship with Scott? She is only bullying Tins because she can get away with it as Tins is a sweet person. Dorinda must go off the deep end when Tins gets engaged to Scott. In any case she is a mean bitch, and gets meaner every year. 

So far I see nothing interesting about this season. I have no desire to see Dorinda and Sonja living in shoe boxes that they can barely turn around in. Ramona crying about the lack of a relationship, although if what they have shown of the available men in NYC is any indication of what she has to choose from, I'd be crying too.  Lu is the same old Lu, and has never taken responsibility for repeatedly screwing up her life. 

Count me in on the "I miss Bethenny" train. I loved her THs, and they usually had me laughing several times an episode. This episode was a snooze. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 12

The thing I miss about Bethany is her humor. Her talking heads were usually hilarious! I dont know how many times I've back up and rewatched the one she did of Ramona handing  a drink to the red scarfed man on the dating try out night the girls were all at and saying,'' You brought me a drink... I bring YOU a drink.  Cheeeers!"  In a Marilyn Monroe accent!  hahaha!  Most of what Bethany said or did drove me crazy but she was funny, especially in her imitations.  Her Countess ones were funny,too.  All of them around the pool in Mexico: "Tooommm! They're trying to get me to show them my ti-tays!" in a 'countess' voice! 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think she has a drinking problem, but she certainly isn’t the only one on this show who does! Lu and Leah, as they say in AA, if you “break out in handcuffs” when you drink, then consider that a red flag. 

Agree! I was surprised because normally they look better in the THs due to the professional makeup and lighting. Maybe the drinking has finally caught up with her?

Meanwhile, Luann looks great to me. Kind of “refreshed.” Mini facelift perhaps? 

I don’t like Dorinda’s hair. It hardens her look to me but I realize I’m in the minority with this opinion. 

New woman is trying to do that best friend instead of mother thing with her daughter. She thinks it’s going well but her daughter is 12. Just wait. It will come back to bite her. Her daughter needs a mother and role model, not a best buddy parental figure. 

I could’ve done without the masturbation line and some of the other stuff she said which I guess was supposed to shock and titillate us. 

The wheels are coming off Dorinda. 

Don’t miss Bethenny at all! In fact, I think the show will be better without her. And I too really need this distraction right now. 

I dont like Dorinda's hair either. I think it looks like Nene Leakes hair from a few seasons ago.  Not a good look imo. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
On 4/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, lgprimes said:

I’m with Dorinda on this one!

not convinced Lu is an alcoholic. She just got caught. 

my sentiments exactly

She has a drinking problem...she's admitted to that. So does Dorinda. So does Sonja. They might not be alcoholics but they certainly have an issue with self medicating with alcohol and getting into trouble when they drink too much. While I'm at it...Ramona looked like a sloppy drunk last night...especially when she was crying at the bar and hugging herself and whining about not being able to find a man...these women are just sad.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Leah was too vulgar for me straight out of the gate, and it didn't come across as authentic. I feel like she was pushing to establish an on-screen persona. Yawn. 

Way, way to vulgar for me also extra....

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I just watched a second time to hear everything.  So, is Dorinda the leader of the pack?  She’s the best cook, best hostess, party giver and everything else.  Know it all much?  She’s still the biggest mouth and vicious.  What kind of pants was she wearing with that jacket?  Skin tight leotards? Maybe her daughters.  That was a nasty blow she gave Tinsley about the shoes.  They were all trying too hard to be #1.  Bethenny must have been laughing her ass off.  Oh, and is Ramona really sleeping with that young guy?

This! Dorinda has really gotten very full of herself....good lord. All the accolades she used to describe her awesome hostessing and party planning, cooking, etc...none of it matters when you're a mean spirited wench. Her attacks on Tinsley's character and accusations that she is nothing more than a kept woman are typical for Dorinda. Must be tiring to be such a nasty person with no compassion or sense of propriety. Tinsley's love relationships are none of her business and why does she care anyway? Dorinda seems to be trying her best to be the top Alpha bitch now that Bethenny left. She needs to knock off all the Omegas first before she can claim the throne. 

• Love 15
On 4/2/2020 at 10:01 PM, Emmeline said:

Jeez Dorinda is terrible when she drinks.  First of all Tinsley has plenty of money.  She did make some of her own and was married to a very rich man.  They were childhood sweethearts and I’m sure she received a good settlement.  Please tell me why Dorinda makes statements about buying her own things when the majority of her money comes from her deceased husband.  She did have a cashmere shop in the U.K. and sold real estate in NY but her big bucks came from Richard.  So where does she get off?

Tinsley came from old Virginia money...her father was a wealthy man and left his wife and his girls with plenty of Fuck You money...she was a Virginia debutante...her family is well known in the Richmond area. Dorinda has a problem with younger, pretty girls that join the show. She has to show them that she's "tough" and not to be fucked with. She's really just a shrill unlikable woman with a fat boyfriend who is pussy whipped.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think there’s definitely an argument to be made about a cast shake-up, but wanting Bethenny back, to me, is like wanting to break up with your boyfriend because he’s lazy and won’t take the garbage out, so you leave him for your abusive ex-husband.  I’m not sure it’s a solution.  She wasn’t just toxic, she was so psychotic that she wound up proving Jill and Krazy Kelly right, which is a mean feat.  

Well said

• Love 7
On 4/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, Mindthinkr said:

That “hot guy friend of Ramona” (William, a prior bed hopper of hers) has very squinty eyes, like hé smoked a joint before the party kind of eyes. 

He looked like gym rat...probably hits on all the divorced 50 somethings that he meets at Equinox.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 4/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, goofygirl said:

Moaner's whining already just about made me puke.  I mean, for those of us in her age range, the pickins are slim to none in the hot guy department. We could be considered the trophy wife of a 90 year old but how many of THEM are there??

My advice? Get used to it, Moaner.  It'll be fine.

Yes! Have you seen the guys she randomly was dating last season? Yikes! They were just awful. She should just market herself to much older guys with a lot of money...like Jackie O did.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s not like Bethenny/Brynn, because before I posted, I looked up Quincy’s age, and she was born in October 2000.  She was never on the show.  Last season began filming summer 2018 through early 2019, so she could have chosen to be on the show the way that, on RHNJ, Dina Manzo’s daughter was pulled from filming because she didn’t have her father’s permission, and she basically reappeared on her 18th birthday.  Same exact thing with Tamra Judge’s son Spencer.  He filmed his 18th birthday party on the show.

If Quincy made her own adult decision not to be on the show, which is what I said in my first post, fine, but then she’s not a part of Sonja’s narrative.  I haven’t minded occasional mentions of Quincy’s status in the past, but, as I stated, it’s shitty storytelling to have Sonja film an entire scene about her daughter’s absence when Quincy opted not to be on the show in the first place.  The time would have been better spent catching up on kids who will be filmed, like Hannah, or Victoria or Avery.  

To put it simply, I am not interested in watching a show about people who aren’t on it.  I think the concept is absurd.

When Sonja joined the show her ex put the kibosh on their daughter ever being filmed. Smart move on his part.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

One thing I do dislike about Tinsley is the on-and-off tearful relationship with Scott.  It’s been her storyline since her first season, and it’s boring.

It may be boring, but it's her situation.  IT'S  REAL LIFE!   Most people know someone who had similar relationship with a person who we felt was not deserving of our friend, yet they would keep playing this cat & mouse game with them.  I actually think Tinsley is being the most real when it  comes to her love life, as annoying as it may be.   Didn't  Ramona imply she was heavily dating someone at one of the reunion shows, yet it was never shown on the following season.  I don't know if it was ever even talked about.  Why wasn't Dorinda up in Ramona's face about not holding back on her love life.   Sonja had that fake relationship with the younger dude who she claimed was in love with her, but us viewers knew it was a lie.  So why the 3rd degree on Tins?  To say she's holding back is absurd when she's been pining & whining about Scott ever since she met him.   To agitate about her finances, when it was made clear from the beginning that she is a trust fund baby, she married a wealthy guy & she also worked at some point & had a show once (or was on a show where she was the main character), plus the income from this show,  is just so low brow & petty.   Maybe she invested her income well.  Also, I think during one of the many times she & her mom were talking, I think I remember her mom telling her why she cut back Tinsley's money stream because she felt that she was drinking too much.  The women may not like Tinsley's back & forth with Scott, but it is what it is & she doesn't need to lay on her back or take Scott's money to afford her lifestyle.  I'm not even sure that Scott has $$$ like that.   Dorinda looks jelly & way out of line .  But Im sure in the next epi she'll apologize & it will be business as usual.  She is a piece of work. 

As for the new lady, I kind of liked her, but I know that will change after she starts drinking.  But if she checks Dorinda, I'll love her!  

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, kicksave said:

When Sonja joined the show her ex put the kibosh on their daughter ever being filmed. Smart move on his part.

But how could Old Man Morgan put the kibosh on something Sonja’s daughter did after she became 18?  Do you mean threatening to withhold money from a trust or something, because that would be a juicy story I’d love to hear!

Either way, and I guess I sound a little bit like a broken record, but Quincy was never on the show, so I don’t think Sonja gets to use her as a plot line.  I have said the same thing over and over about RHOC’s Gina and her two-season arc of splitting from and getting divorced from the husband we never met.  

I gave Bethenny a little tiny bit of latitude for filming about Bryn when Bryn wasn’t present, because a.) at least we met Bryn in Bethenny’s spin-off, so there is a bit of context there and; b.) because Bethenny’s husband (ex-husband?  As of the last reunion, they weren’t even divorced, which made it a seven year divorce for a two and a half year marriage) refused to consent to her filming.

I’m sure it was a great decision if Quincy’s father didn’t let her film with her filthy mother (he wouldn’t even let them use his likeness in a painting in season four!), but then Bravo may not go ahead and spin a story about Sonja and her daughter.  If Sonja has nothing to give without a phantom storyline—and it’s my firm belief that Sonja has had nothing to give for at least several seasons, if not her entire tenure on the show—then she should be demoted to friend-of or, if the gods are smiling, gone.  

I think my good feelings for most of these women are gone.  That’s why I’m willing to give Leah a chance—simply because she’s not them and I don’t know her!  They’ve become horrid caricatures of themselves over the years.  Ramona is awful and inarticulate and a liar, but she probably bothers me the least.  I usually root for Lu, but she’s gotten awfully full of herself yet again.  And 

Spoiler

When I read the People article that Tinsley stopped filming in the middle of the season, and skipped the group trip to Mexico, I was fine with it.

I’m just hoping it’s permanent.  For my TV—not as a real-life friend—I like Jill, Aviva, Heather, and Kristen, with Carole, Jules and Kelly as runners-up.  I’m glad Barbara’s gone.  She brought nothing to the table.  But something needs to change.

The promo for the season looks really boring.  Compare that to the promo for Beverly Hills, and NYC has work to do.  I feel like production gets too comfortable in their formulas, with the same old housewives with the biggest, most bloated salaries doing the same song and dance over and over.  But, contrary to popular belief, the ratings didn’t fall when they cleaned house between seasons four and five, during which time they cut four cast members and brought on three new ones (none of whom was Bethenny).  The season five premiere for RHNYC had me excited for weeks, and the season was fantastic.  Will it ever be like that again?  I’m starting to have doubt, although last season picked up a few episodes in.  I just need one person to root for, and Luann was tolerable enough after the first few episodes that I could dig her, so I guess time will tell if they can pull that rabbit out of the hat for like the fourth time.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I just googled Micheal Che and Leah, I couldn't remember her last name either.  The story  popped up first choice. 

She called him out (he's on snl) for  "hating woman" and being rude to her ect. He released the text, she comes across as desperate and insane. He basically didn't want to talk to her and she just kept sending text and saying odd inappropriate things. It's pretty funny. It's worth reading if you're bored.

I'm not really feeling Leah but other howives have changed my mind in the past. So we'll see. 

Lol, I just saw the post above mine.

THANKS

• Love 1

Count me in on the "I miss Bethenny" train. I loved her THs, and they usually had me laughing several times an episode. This episode was a snooze. 

Me too.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

That montage of B flipping out on Lu over the years was disturbing.  That’s not normal and that’s not OK.  I don’t care how much Lu pushed her buttons, it’s uncalled for and downright embarrassing.  I’d a punched B in the face the first time she dared come at me like that.  Props to Lu.  Seriously Lu is what she is and a lot of the time insufferable but she didn’t deserve any of those attacks.  Pointed fingers, flailing arms, screaming, name calling (slut, whore, alcoholic....etc.). Fuck you Betthenny.  Go get yourself fixed.  Anyone who has had any successful therapy wouldn’t act this way.   

I'd say their equally as disturbing. Lu knows how to push buttons and her condenscending cuntous behavior begs for a smack in the face as well.

1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

THANKS

Yeah and she was racist too.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

But how could Old Man Morgan put the kibosh on something Sonja’s daughter did after she became 18?  Do you mean threatening to withhold money from a trust or something, because that would be a juicy story I’d love to hear!

Either way, and I guess I sound a little bit like a broken record, but Quincy was never on the show, so I don’t think Sonja gets to use her as a plot line.  I have said the same thing over and over about RHOC’s Gina and her two-season arc of splitting from and getting divorced from the husband we never met.  

I gave Bethenny a little tiny bit of latitude for filming about Bryn when Bryn wasn’t present, because a.) at least we met Bryn in Bethenny’s spin-off, so there is a bit of context there and; b.) because Bethenny’s husband (ex-husband?  As of the last reunion, they weren’t even divorced, which made it a seven year divorce for a two and a half year marriage) refused to consent to her filming.

I’m sure it was a great decision if Quincy’s father didn’t let her film with her filthy mother (he wouldn’t even let them use his likeness in a painting in season four!), but then Bravo may not go ahead and spin a story about Sonja and her daughter.  If Sonja has nothing to give without a phantom storyline—and it’s my firm belief that Sonja has had nothing to give for at least several seasons, if not her entire tenure on the show—then she should be demoted to friend-of or, if the gods are smiling, gone.  

I think my good feelings for most of these women are gone.  That’s why I’m willing to give Leah a chance—simply because she’s not them and I don’t know her!  They’ve become horrid caricatures of themselves over the years.  Ramona is awful and inarticulate and a liar, but she probably bothers me the least.  I usually root for Lu, but she’s gotten awfully full of herself yet again.  And 

Reveal spoiler

When I read the People article that Tinsley stopped filming in the middle of the season, and skipped the group trip to Mexico, I was fine with it.

I’m just hoping it’s permanent.  For my TV—not as a real-life friend—I like Jill, Aviva, Heather, and Kristen, with Carole, Jules and Kelly as runners-up.  I’m glad Barbara’s gone.  She brought nothing to the table.  But something needs to change.

The promo for the season looks really boring.  Compare that to the promo for Beverly Hills, and NYC has work to do.  I feel like production gets too comfortable in their formulas, with the same old housewives with the biggest, most bloated salaries doing the same song and dance over and over.  But, contrary to popular belief, the ratings didn’t fall when they cleaned house between seasons four and five, during which time they cut four cast members and brought on three new ones (none of whom was Bethenny).  The season five premiere for RHNYC had me excited for weeks, and the season was fantastic.  Will it ever be like that again?  I’m starting to have doubt, although last season picked up a few episodes in.  I just need one person to root for, and Luann was tolerable enough after the first few episodes that I could dig her, so I guess time will tell if they can pull that rabbit out of the hat for like the fourth time.  

All I know is that when Sonja joined the show her ex did not want their daughter to be filmed and Sonja agreed to the request. I assume that when she turned 18 she desired to retain her privacy and not be filmed. She doesn’t need the money and maybe she relishes leading a private life as a college student. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, kicksave said:

All I know is that when Sonja joined the show her ex did not want their daughter to be filmed and Sonja agreed to the request. I assume that when she turned 18 she desired to retain her privacy and not be filmed. She doesn’t need the money and maybe she relishes leading a private life as a college student. 

There is no way any child given enough time to think about it, would want to b3 associated with Sonja. I feel cruel typing that, but for real. At least without her being on the show the chance of people associating her with a slattery woman whose D2F anyone under 25 or string along a big checkbook. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, film noire said:

A man who,  presumably, gifted you with jewlery, chicken roasters, the DVD set of Law and Order - and shoes! -  after you mounted his dick and screamed "I MADE IT NICE!" You are not who you think you are, and we all see through the act. Leave Tins alone

You’re gonna get me arrested as I whoop with laughter and wake up the entire cup-de-sac.  But excellent point!  Dorinda has what she has because of Richard, and it’s just a matter of time before she’s blown his entire fortune on booze and... wherever the hell else she’s on because you KNOW she’s on something.  I hate to use jealousy as a reason for one woman picking on another, but that very much seems to be the case here when Dorinda and Sonja pick on Tinsley.  She may have been born into money and married even more, but she has also made a bunch on her own and has the time and ability to spend on fancy clothes etc.  She doesn’t need this show the way they do, and rather than clutching desperately at her apple, she’s gonna toss it up in the air and walk away.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think she has a drinking problem, but she certainly isn’t the only one on this show who does! Lu and Leah, as they say in AA, if you “break out in handcuffs” when you drink, then consider that a red flag. 

Agree! I was surprised because normally they look better in the THs due to the professional makeup and lighting. Maybe the drinking has finally caught up with her?

Meanwhile, Luann looks great to me. Kind of “refreshed.” Mini facelift perhaps? 

I don’t like Dorinda’s hair. It hardens her look to me but I realize I’m in the minority with this opinion. 

New woman is trying to do that best friend instead of mother thing with her daughter. She thinks it’s going well but her daughter is 12. Just wait. It will come back to bite her. Her daughter needs a mother and role model, not a best buddy parental figure. 

I could’ve done without the masturbation line and some of the other stuff she said which I guess was supposed to shock and titillate us. 

The wheels are coming off Dorinda. 

Don’t miss Bethenny at all! In fact, I think the show will be better without her. And I too really need this distraction right now. 

Dorinda's hair is a major fail. It looks awful.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, film noire said:

Oh, Dorinda! Just when I wanted to give you a  second  fiftieth chance, you accuse Tins of getting designer shoes on her back, and do so with all the disdain of a power broker who chairs The Council on Foreign Relations herself (as opposed to who you really are: the woman who married the guy who was a member of The Council on Foreign Relations.  A man who,  presumably, gifted you with jewlery, chicken roasters, the DVD set of Law and Order - and shoes! -  after you mounted his dick and screamed "I MADE IT NICE!" You are not who you think you are, and we all see through the act. Leave Tins alone.)

Most disturbing line of the episode to me -  t'was Lady Morgan did the deed : "Wake up and smell the Sonja!" 

1) We're under siege - it's motherfucking Red Wedding Game of Thrones time - are any of us capable of processing the implications of a Sonja-smell right now? 

2) As in: what happened to the bidet?

3) Third person! She's doing third person! 

4) There is no four because I'm barfing into my corona mask. 

Luann: I feel about you the way I felt about my knock-off Barbies when I was six;  I have too many blond ones so the brunette one feels interesting but only because of her hair colour.

Ramona: props to her for leaving just enough facial nerve intact,  post-Botox,  to sob-grimace about needing a manz; her face crumpled like Bethenny Frankel realizing less than ninety seconds was spent on her leaving. 

Leah; Why does every new housewife talk about themselves in a graphic sexual manner? The last thing I want to ponder - as I eat a selection from my mountain of Acme beans, hidden in my toilet paper fortress - is an update about your lady-mound. (See Sonja.)

New York City: Beautiful, and fighting hard - like every city and town and home right now, all over the world   - keep the faith,  there are better days ahead.

Omg .. thank you, thanks everyone!  We need a laugh desperately.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Sonya going after one of Ramona’s men😂 I think these young men are looking for a sugar mama.  I mean I look better than Ramona but don’t have her money but would think what’s up if a young man was prowling me. It’s fun for a hit it and leave it for the ladies. I think I would stick with Ramona. Sonya is too fast for most🤣🤣

Aren’t they ashamed of themselves?  I’m embarrassed for them.  Could you imagine what old man Morgan thinks?  Or whichever one is left.  Or her daughter for that matter.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Aren’t they ashamed of themselves?  I’m embarrassed for them.  Could you imagine what old man Morgan thinks?  Or whichever one is left.  Or her daughter for that matter.

Poor Quincy won’t ever be able to bring any guy she is seeing around to her mother’s house.  Can you even imagine?  Mortifying!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
23 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

It is funny - how Dorinda insists on knowing all these details of Tinsley’s life but will lose her shit if anyone points out the one thing about Dorinda - that she’s a drunk.

I think they all are scared of her.  She may become violent.  Ever see Ramona clam up when Dorinda is yelling at her?  I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the next jailbird.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Oh, Dorinda! Just when I wanted to give you a  second  fiftieth chance....

Funny as ever, film noire!  Thanks for the laugh!

I wish Tinsley would've stood up and started yelling "Clip, Clip!" when Dorinda was yelling at her, and then she should've told her to "back that shit up!"   They need to start throwing Dorinda's lines right back at her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Poor Quincy won’t ever be able to bring any guy she is seeing around to her mother’s house.  Can you even imagine?  Mortifying!

Good God she would be all over him.  Literally.  And if not she would at least ‘accidentally’ flash her cooch and giggle.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Dorinda will never move on from Richard. She has brought him up over and over even while she was with John. Like another poster said Dorinda was a somebody when she was Mrs. Richard Medley. She socialized with the high and mighty. Instead of getting help with her inability to let go she self medicates with alcohol and it turns her into an irrational mean drunk. We have seen her go after Sonja over and over to the point where she almost hit her and would if Ramona had not pulled her away.  Sonja like Tinsley is pretty harmless, annoying but harmless. Dorinda also said horrrible things to LuAnn. A lot of people think Dorinda is funny and a great addition to this show but after her first season I have never like her. I don't find mean drunks appealing. Sloppy drunks maybe but mean drunks no. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Yeah, that's how I feel about it too.  Leah will probably have some major separation issues when and if her daughter goes off to college, or gets married, or moves away, etc.   

When my first went away I was beside myself.  Ridiculous, but it felt like a death.  Like a fool, I called her everyday.  Took about four months to calm down.  She had a blast.  The second two, I didn’t blink twice.  She’s married now and in the same situation, but not as nuts as I was.  Thank goodness.  I used to go look for the mailman for fear my husband would open the phone bill, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

This is going to be a completely shallow post, but...

It is amazing how much different the ladies look a season later as they go way too far down the dermafillers rabbit hole.

The scene with Tinsley and Leah's, Tinsley's eyes looked like they were buried under the filler face.  She looked down at one point and it was shocking to me.

Luanne was the most untouched looking a few years ago and now her face is looking like silly putty.   She needs to ditch the longer hair too.

Dorinda needs to fire her hairstylist.  She doesn't have the face for pixie.  She looked her best with the long side swept bang pixie; it was soft on her.  

Sonja looks like she's aged 10 years and not in a good way.  She also needs to drop the sex kitten/slut act.  She's too long in the tooth and now she's a tad chubby/sloppy looking.  It's time to get a new schtick.

Ramona and the fillers too far, but for her age, she still looks pretty good.  And the tears, the discussion of loneliness is really the most honest she's been about her singlehood status post divorce.  It was sad, it was refreshingly honest.

The new girl reminds me of a younger Shannon Tweed.  I kind of like her so far.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 4/2/2020 at 9:23 PM, Steph J said:

When things first went down for Luann, I was of that opinion, but the fact that sh couldn't stop drinking for the period of her first probation convinced me otherwise.

I'm convinced Luann is an alcoholic, doesn't think she is an alcoholic, but pretended to think she was and go through the motions to avoid jail and didn't even do that well.  Now that she's off the hook, she'll continue to drink but will try to avoid getting pinched for it.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

This is going to be a completely shallow post, but...

It is amazing how much different the ladies look a season later as they go way too far down the dermafillers rabbit hole.

The scene with Tinsley and Leah's eyes looked like they were buried under the filler face..

Luanne was the most untouched looking a few years ago and now her face is looking like silly putty.   She needs to ditch the longer hair too.

Dorinda needs to fire her hairstylist.  She doesn't have the face for pixie.  She looked her best with the long side swept bang pixie; it was soft on her.  

Sonja looks like she's aged 10 years and not in a good way.  She also needs to drop the sex kitten/slut act.  She's too long in the tooth and now she's a tad chubby/sloppy looking.  It's time to get a new schtick.

Ramona and the fillers too far, but for her age, she still looks pretty good.  And the tears, the discussion of loneliness is really the most honest she's been about her singlehood status post divorce.  It was sad, it was refreshingly honest.

The new girl reminds me of a younger Shannon Tweed.  I kind of like her so far.  

I hope she goes back with Mario.  He went thru male menopause.  There are worse things in life.  She still loves him.

• Love 3
Just now, Silver Bells said:

I hope she goes back with Mario.  He went thru male menopause.  There are worse things in life.  She still loves him.

It looks like they've got a great post-divorce relationship.  

But I bet he had GFs all throughout their marriage.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 4/2/2020 at 9:31 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

The eyelashes get longer every season.

And they look terrible on someone past the age of 40, unless they are very subtle and not long.  

I say this as a 52 year old, so this isn't ageism!

On 4/2/2020 at 10:01 PM, Emmeline said:

Jeez Dorinda is terrible when she drinks.  First of all Tinsley has plenty of money.  She did make some of her own and was married to a very rich man.  They were childhood sweethearts and I’m sure she received a good settlement.  Please tell me why Dorinda makes statements about buying her own things when the majority of her money comes from her deceased husband.  She did have a cashmere shop in the U.K. and sold real estate in NY but her big bucks came from Richard.  So where does she get off?

Exactly.

I get the sense from social media Dorinda that she's proud of her antics as if she IS the show. 

On 4/2/2020 at 10:14 PM, SweetieDarling said:

YES! and 2 shots of Ramona dancing! This is what we need to break those stay-home-orders blues! Love me some dancing Ramona!

tenor.gif?itemid=12464121

I do too  I'll always have a soft spot for this crazy broad.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8
(edited)
45 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think what probably is the right thing to say is:

I'm convinced Luann is an alcoholic, doesn't thing she is an alcoholic, but pretended to think she was and go through the motions to avoid jail and didn't even do that well.  Now that she's off the hook, she'll continue to drink but will try to avoid getting pinched for it.

That first taste she took convinced me that she is.  “It tastes sooo good”.  Does it really taste good, or makes her feel better?  I wonder I’d she was still doing her act before this virus.  Anyone know?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3