Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Baby Steps

Kohola3
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, aimlessbird said:

I've said this all along.  Kody was very prepared and very rehearsed.  He also was very prepared and rehearsed for the big blow up with Meri the day of the fight at Coyote Pass over the house in the trees.

Exactly and his meltdown after Meri drove away and Robyn came rolling back in was the icing on the cake.... Robyn had to leave but suddenly had all the time in the world after Meri left...Kody stood there trashing Meri while stealth Robyn defended her and pretended to fight with Kody, meanwhile Janelle was on the sidelines more animated than I've seen her in years, she kept bringing up Poop Pond Access (commonly referred to as PPA) and how Meri denied access for the children at the Lehi house and she can't be trusted to not do the same with the Poop Pond. 💩 😲

I bet Meri was fuming while she watched them trashing her after she drove away. 

• Love 7
On 4/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, aimlessbird said:

I keep wondering who told Mariah and what is Mariah's reaction is after the episode.

Yikes, I hadn't thought about Mariah.  I wonder if anyone had the forethought to tell Mariah in advance.  I can't imagine how hurtful that has to have been for her to hear.  Even if she's known their marriage has been over for a long time, that's nothing a child should hear a parent say to the other, no matter the child's age and especially not in the calloused and nasty way Kody spoke to Meri.  I don't particularly like Mariah, but my heart hurts for her hearing that, and on tv nonetheless.

Thinking about Meri, I'd have been crushed if I were her, to hear my ex-husband;+ ex legal, but still current spiritual husband - the only way that matters per the Browns, tell me he regretted ever marrying me, etc.  Hearing & knowing it myself is one thing but he told the world. 

How does someone put on a smiling face and carry on -- especially with her sister wives - and their children?  I'd have wanted to run away and never face any of them again.  If Meri were still close with any of the wives she'd have some support, but there's nothing there for her.  If she were to evvvverrrr get out of that sick and unhealthy lifestyle, now is the time (she's had plenty of reason & opportunity before tho, too).  Is there even one person who thinks Meri will actually ever leave him?  

• Love 5
On 4/14/2020 at 4:18 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

Why did I think that Kody was a Schwan’s frozen foods delivery guy before the show? Someone please tell me I’m not delusional. 

I have the same memory - you're not delusional - or else we both are.  Lol  I distinctly remember that as one of his jobs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2020 at 7:03 AM, Pooky said:

Im watching Big Love on HBO way more realistic than this fake ass boring shit... heres an idea be real then you might be more believable. This season is crap! I don't buy any of it... fake fake fake 

I've just binged watched this showed and loved it. I liked the wives, I liked the relationships, I liked how they all felt married to each other....

• Love 2