Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: A Changed Woman

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Trey said:

Are we supposed to remember that woman in jail?

Well, golly! You mean you don't? According to imdb, she was last on the show in 2015 (and only appeared in 3 episodes)!!! Everyone remembers every character who's been on the show since day one, right? (that was sarcasm, of course.). Geez, I've never missed not having "previously on"s before, but sure could have used one now!

Edited by illdoc
  • Love 2

I vaguely recognized her but if we hadn't been told who she was in the scene before, I wouldn't have known who she was at all.  I have vague memories of her being one of those patented sooper sekret master minds behind some conspiracy or other.  And of course her help was all an act and we have yet another Big Bad Out For Revenge!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, Carter showed he was a total dick yet again, big surprise. Like you couldn't have asked for a change of clothes or something dude. Then he decides to smug it up by saying to Pride that the difference between them is he'd never admit he doesn't know the answers even when he doesn't. THAT'S NOT A POSITIVE!

I figure he'll become slightly less annoying in a season at the most, but what is with this show replacing old characters with total assholes? Gregorio replaced Brody and spent her first several episodes as an obstructive holier than thou bitch with the most punch-able face ever before she became even remotely tolerable. Now we've got Carter who is smug, unprofessional, self righteous, pretentious and clearly thinks he's way better than he actually is.

Why can't we just have replacements who are decent people from the word jump? Hanna was the only one I can think of who was actually likable from the get go.

As for the episode itself, the only thing I have to mention aside from Carter's typical lack of human decency is they actually managed to bring in the bad guy ALIVE. That never happens.

Edited by immortalfrieza
  • Love 2