Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Prank Wars

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Is she though? Kind, that is. Remember how terrible she was to Ariana in season 4? And what a bitch she was to Dayna this season?

I think she’s probably *less* mean than Stassi, Katie and Lala. But overall, still not a great person. 

Yes true, she is less mean, so she seems nicer.  I don't remember her being terrible to Ariana.  I thought they have always been BAAAAST FRAAAAANDS!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She is very tall with broad shoulders, but I guarantee if we saw her in real life (not on tv and not constantly standing next to much shorter, size 0-2 peeps) she’d look positively slender. 

I respectfully disagree.  When watching the after-show, take a look at how much chair she takes up.  Every single other person had room to spare in the seat.  Even Lisa had room for her dog.  Not Katie.

While I generally don't care what somebody weighs; if they are ugly, personality-wise, I'm bringing it up.  She can be happy with her weight, fine, but this is LA.  Good luck with that.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, albarino said:

I respectfully disagree.  When watching the after-show, take a look at how much chair she takes up.  Every single other person had room to spare in the seat.  Even Lisa had room for her dog.  Not Katie.

You were responding to Duke2801 post. Don't know how my name got on the quote. 

There are a ton of ways to critique these dummies, but I'm not a fan of criticizing Katie and Brittany's weight, or cracking food jokes about them. 

Same goes for using "slut"--which is almost funny because it's so...old-fashioned (to put it diplomatically).

• Love 10
On 4/1/2020 at 12:26 PM, Thumper said:

34 is middle aged???!!! Please.  Even for Scheana that’s too much.

Yeah, double FU to Brett for making me feel bad for her.  I'm in my 40s and been married for ages, so I've been calling myself that since my 30s.  But calling Scheana middle-aged was really shitty.  Wtf, you little bitch!

On 4/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, nytonc said:

The last thing Katie needs are In-n-Out burgers and fries! 

Damn it, I really want to try them.  We had a small pop-up stall for In-n-Out Burger in Sydney a couple of years ago, and I missed it because of work.  But Burger King is still here, and Whopper is actually my favourite burger, not just from BK, but in general.  Btw, if anyone from the States comes to Australia and you're looking for a Burger King restaurant, it's called Hungry Jack's here.  That's where I first had onion rings and Curly Fries.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ubiquitous said:
  • Thank you, successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks, for showing us how to give boners to ponies.

I already despise Lisa, but that was just on another level of grossness.  Wtf, woman?!!!  If it's wrong, you don't want to be right?  That's the same shit said by child molesters, so FU.

•  
  • I totally didn't recognize who wanted to interview Schemer for his YouTube page. Why the hell would he put that with his exercise videos? Was this  a sneaky and underhanded way to get rid of her? Whoa, back off, Schemer! He's not into you!

Brett is trying to be like Jax.  I can see Jax in him.  It's revolting.  And working out with a fricking beanie???  What a dickhead wanker!

• In honor of Jax's 40th birthday, Tom and Max TP his house. Besides being childish and a waste of an important resource in this new Wuhan Flu world, who the hell does it in broad daylight?

I think this was filmed around August/September of last year, so it was before Corona.  Still, it's such a waste!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, Marley said:

I don’t understand who LaLa thinks she is and why she thinks she’s so above everyone. Well it’s cause Rand has some money but it’s ridiculous how she acts and what she says. She really believes her own persona at this point.

I kind of don’t mind Rand either so far lol.

I own a pitbull and she’s a million times better then bitchy LaLa lol.

Kind of like how Stassi acted like she was soooo above everyone in season 3 when she was with Patrick.  Then what happened???

Lala was a fricking psycho at girls' night.  She was acting like one of the actual middle-aged bitches of Real Housewives.  WTF and who tf does she think she is??!!  "Know your place"?!!!  Who talks like that?!  You're still a mummy's girl from Utah, and Randall is definitely NOT all that, so calm tf down.

• Love 14

Why did Brittany go unhazed by Weho witches?  For me, it is simple.  She is Jax’s girl and Jax is the alpha.  I recall (YMMV) that Stassi stayed with Jax because it assured that she was alpha female.  Her power in the group flowed from him.  When they split, she left the group.  In any event, Brittany is the woman to whom they all defer now.  As Jax’ mate, she is number one.  She handles it differently, but she can snap a whip.
Recall that Jax slept with Kristen, in the most casual way, neither of them really even liking the other.  She liked having that over Stassi and it soiled Jax for Stassi.   I don’t think it would cross the either of the Toms’ mind to go after Jax’ girl.  As king, he has his pick.   But it was a conquest for Kristin, I am sure.  Wasn’t she the one that told?  Jax hardly remembered it.

anyway, what I think.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 4/2/2020 at 8:46 AM, watcherwoman said:

Jax's neighbors must hate him.  Wow, welcome to the neighborhood  you bunch of drunks. Just keep your parties in the house instead of spilling out in the street.  Morons.

If I were already living there and I'd worked really hard to buy a house and fixed it up to the way I like it and effing Jax moved in, I'd leave.  I don't care how much I love the house, it's just a house, and if he's there, I would consider that neighbourhood to be ruined, so there's no point in us keep living there.  I would move from anywhere there is a reality cast member.  The production and camera crew at all hours will shit me no end.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:46 AM, watcherwoman said:

Lala is messing up her face.  Why do these young girls do this?  She was so pretty, she looked young and innocent when she first came on the show.  She looks like a 40 year old with weird features to me.  Such a shame!

It's a very L.A. thing to do.  The pretty ones think that they need to be even prettier, so they start going under the knife and inject their faces early.  But then things can go badly and not turn out the way you want, so you start trying to fix that mistake, but then that turns into another mistake you're trying to correct, and so on.  I have friends who started with Botox and fillers in their late 30s and they only do it once, maybe twice a year.  They look 'normal', like they're ageing naturally, but at a much slower rate.  Nobody would know they had anything done, unless they decided to tell others.  People always talk about Botox being a preventative procedure, but I disagree.  If you're eating well, exercising, not drinking too much alcohol or smoking, and using appropriate amount of sunscreen everyday, there is absolutely no reason to start injecting your face in your 20s, or even your 30s.  Save Your Money!!!

On 4/2/2020 at 11:09 AM, IslandGirl said:

Randall Emmet used to be Mark Wahlberg's assistant. Plus Mark Wahlberg starred in/produced Lone Survivor where Randall Emmet is also listed as one of many producers. Randall said Wahlberg was a great mentor who showed him the ropes in the business.

I actually can't believe that Marky Mark was one of the executive producers for Boardwalk Empire.  That was even stranger than seeing Tom Hanks' name as one of the EPs for Big Love.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, bichonblitz said:

Both Katie and Brittney purchased their spec homes with the model furniture in it. Ariana and Tom have said they want to take their time and purchase furniture and accessories that mean something to them and show their own individual taste. How long that takes who the hell knows. Or maybe they're full of shit and can't afford nice furniture, after all their apartment was gross. 

OMG, The Model Home.  Any Arrested Development fans, you know what I mean!!!

Lala is awful. Sober or drunk. Makes no difference. Hate her and her stupid outfits and her ugly fiance who has pulled pranks on the movie sets of all "100" movies he's produced. Oh, wow, Lala, you are some hot stuff now!

For people like her, she's gone as far as she'll ever go in life.  She'll never go up any higher.  Even fricking ROYALTY doesn't use words like "Know your place." - hey Lala, which movie did you get that from???  You're just sooooo cute, trying to sound like a grown-up!!!

I don't care how wasted Schwartzie was when he said "No wonder I don't want to have sex with you" to Katie I believe he meant every word, the lack of sex was an issue before they married and is still an issue now. What a strange relationship they have.  

They're now together because they can't be bothered to break up and start dating new people.

As we all know, alcohol doesn't change you, it just brings out more of who you really are.  My husband is normally a very serious and reserved person, but when he gets drunk (verrrrry rarely, but when he does), he gets kind of giggly and jokey with people and starts getting more handsy with me (yes, only with me, he doesn't touch other people).  I guess it's a bit different he's like that because he's already comfortable with me, but my point is, he doesn't get mean and rude with anyone, he just relaxes a bit more.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:50 AM, Kiki620 said:

I often wonder how Brittney managed to escape the gang initiation?  She's a dimwit and yet they all just seemed to embrace her and from what I remember, no one ever "mean girled" her.  Maybe they were too busy feeling sorry for her because of her attachment to Jax.

And they figured that she'll already have too much shit to deal with by being with him, so they left her alone!

On an unrelated note, I can't believe how young Laura Leigh was when she was on the show.  Only around 21-22 years old.  Poor girl.  And she was probably the only one amongst these losers with real, actual talent.  She graduated from fricking Juilliard.  But I think her credibility got shot by being on the show and revealing her crazy side.  She had a father in prison and she's a recovering addict.  That is a LOTTTTT of shit to deal with at that age.  I think her voice also made people take her less seriously.  It reminds me of the character Avery from 'I Feel Pretty', who got dismissed a lot because of her high-pitched voice, even though she is very creative and has a JD/MBA from Wharton.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I feel like credulity is getting mixed up with kindness here sometimes.  

Just like kindness is often mistaken for weakness and being a pushover.  It's neither of those things.  Don't piss off a kind person.  Ever.  They're the ones who are holding in the most amount of anger and shit from others.  When they blow up, their rage will almost kill you!

17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Or what I like to refer to as “hair curtains.” 

OMG, no joke, my husband and I call drapey bits of hair like that "facial curtains"!  Haha, so I get it!

2 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Why did Brittany go unhazed by Weho witches?  For me, it is simple.  She is Jax’s girl and Jax is the alpha.  I recall (YMMV) that Stassi stayed with Jax because it assured that she was alpha female.  Her power in the group flowed from him.  When they split, she left the group.  In any event, Brittany is the woman to whom they all defer now.  As Jax’ mate, she is number one.  She handles it differently, but she can snap a whip.
Recall that Jax slept with Kristen, in the most casual way, neither of them really even liking the other.  She liked having that over Stassi and it soiled Jax for Stassi. 

You're right, that's it exactly, and that's why so many women want to be with Bad Boys.  Because bad boys are considered to be alphas and it allows the women to have 'protection' from others.  Like, if you're mean to me, my boyfriend is going to beat you up.  It absolves them of a lot of responsibilities.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I actually can't believe that Marky Mark was one of the executive producers for Boardwalk Empire.  That was even stranger than seeing Tom Hanks' name as one of the EPs for Big Love.

OMG, The Model Home.  Any Arrested Development fans, you know what I mean!!!

For people like her, she's gone as far as she'll ever go in life.  She'll never go up any higher.  Even fricking ROYALTY doesn't use words like "Know your place." - hey Lala, which movie did you get that from???  You're just sooooo cute, trying to sound like a grown-up!!!

They're now together because they can't be bothered to break up and start dating new people.

As we all know, alcohol doesn't change you, it just brings out more of who you really are.  My husband is normally a very serious and reserved person, but when he gets drunk (verrrrry rarely, but when he does), he gets kind of giggly and jokey with people and starts getting more handsy with me (yes, only with me, he doesn't touch other people).  I guess it's a bit different he's like that because he's already comfortable with me, but my point is, he doesn't get mean and rude with anyone, he just relaxes a bit more.

And they figured that she'll already have too much shit to deal with by being with him, so they left her alone!

On an unrelated note, I can't believe how young Laura Leigh was when she was on the show.  Only around 21-22 years old.  Poor girl.  And she was probably the only one amongst these losers with real, actual talent.  She graduated from fricking Juilliard.  But I think her credibility got shot by being on the show and revealing her crazy side.  She had a father in prison and she's a recovering addict.  That is a LOTTTTT of shit to deal with at that age.  I think her voice also made people take her less seriously.  It reminds me of the character Avery from 'I Feel Pretty', who got dismissed a lot because of her high-pitched voice, even though she is very creative and has a JD/MBA from Wharton.

Just like kindness is often mistaken for weakness and being a pushover.  It's neither of those things.  Don't piss off a kind person.  Ever.  They're the ones who are holding in the most amount of anger and shit from others.  When they blow up, their rage will almost kill you!

You're right, that's it exactly, and that's why so many women want to be with Bad Boys.  Because bad boys are considered to be alphas and it allows the women to have 'protection' from others.  Like, if you're mean to me, my boyfriend is going to beat you up.  It absolves them of a lot of responsibilities.

So glad you’re back. Did you take a break from posting?

I totally agree with you about MW and Boardwalk Empire and Tom Hanks and Big Love.

Loooove Arrested Development.

I really dislike Lala’s eye makeup. Too shiny or too much glitter. And the way she extends out her eyeliner makes her look cross-eyed.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So glad you’re back. Did you take a break from posting?

I totally agree with you about MW and Boardwalk Empire and Tom Hanks and Big Love.

Loooove Arrested Development.

I really dislike Lala’s eye makeup. Too shiny or too much glitter. And the way she extends out her eyeliner makes her look cross-eyed.

Haha, thank you.  Nah, just work.  I work at a hospital, so we're busier than usual.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Think any of those brand-new million dollar homeowners have saved any cash for when the 'Rona hit and all those bars & restaurants closed?

And filming / production shuts down.  

I guess Stassi can still do her podcast. But what do Jax and Brittany do for money other than the show and appearances?  Click bait and insta ads?  Kristin has her T-shirt line but there’s no way that is successful enough to pay the mortgage on her house.  Lala is gonna blow through whatever money Randall does have, and then I guess they’ll just have to wait until the entertainment industry picks back up again.  

• Love 3
On 4/2/2020 at 11:26 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

When I was 24 and 25, living on my own in grad school, I made a tremendous amount of bad decisions.  But I always knew I was doing wrong by going to happy hour instead of studying, talking mad shit behind people’s backs, and taking the easy way out in a way I wouldn’t have been able to appreciate at, say, 12.  Especially when someone signs the dotted line for Bravo, all adult behavior is equally fair game, IMO only.

I know - when I behaved badly in my youth I still knew it was wrong!  These guys never seem to think there's anything wrong with whatever they are doing, and then their parents/families show up and are completely unashamed of them as well.  Is it all bravado for the cameras or are they all just on a completely different wavelength?  It's mystifying to me.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:22 AM, SFoster21 said:

Recall that Jax slept with Kristen, in the most casual way, neither of them really even liking the other.  She liked having that over Stassi and it soiled Jax for Stassi.   I don’t think it would cross the either of the Toms’ mind to go after Jax’ girl.  As king, he has his pick.   But it was a conquest for Kristin, I am sure.  Wasn’t she the one that told?  Jax hardly remembered it.

I agree with this point - well done!  But since I watched season 2 a week ago I have to point out that Jax told - Kristen would have taken it to the grave at the time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, princelina said:

I know - when I behaved badly in my youth I still knew it was wrong!  These guys never seem to think there's anything wrong with whatever they are doing, and then their parents/families show up and are completely unashamed of them as well.  Is it all bravado for the cameras or are they all just on a completely different wavelength?  It's mystifying to me.

YES!!  First of all, what parents would be okay with their children being on a show like this?!  Seriously, what kind of parents and what type of people would be okay with it???  I would be absolutely horrified, but I would like to think that my husband and I would NEVER raise our children to be like this.  The kind of shit they do on the show isn't just regular dumbass shit that most people do when they're young (which these people are not, so wtf is their excuse??).

Not that Lisa is any better.  She pushes people to be stupid.  And what kind of a psychopath would push a young person to be with Jax?!!!!!!! Remember Carmen from season 3?  She was only around 20 years old and Lisa suggested that she date Jax.  Just WTF!?!  So, she would have been totally fine with someone saying that shit to Pandora???  Her frontal lobe is definitely defective.  How do you live yourself?!  Oh, I forgot that she's super rich and lives in LA.  She has access to every drug she wants.  Some type of morphine to knock her out.

• Love 2
On 4/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, TattleTeeny said:

There are a ton of ways to critique these dummies, but I'm not a fan of criticizing Katie and Brittany's weight, or cracking food jokes about them. 

I’ll criticize weight, and sluttyness.  I can, because I’ll call myself a (former) slut.  If you put yourself on a reality tv show and make a ton of money, you are open season.  Don’t take the paycheck if you don’t want the public critique.

30 minutes ago, Marley said:

I FF the Lisa parts. I didn’t mind her on RHOBH but she just feels so out of place here and her scenes are annoying or meh or just extremely fake.

Yeah she could get away with her phony bs on rhobh but here it’s weird.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

YES!!  First of all, what parents would be okay with their children being on a show like this?!  Seriously, what kind of parents and what type of people would be okay with it???  I would be absolutely horrified, but I would like to think that my husband and I would NEVER raise our children to be like this.  The kind of shit they do on the show isn't just regular dumbass shit that most people do when they're young (which these people are not, so wtf is their excuse??).

Not that Lisa is any better.  She pushes people to be stupid.  And what kind of a psychopath would push a young person to be with Jax?!!!!!!! Remember Carmen from season 3?  She was only around 20 years old and Lisa suggested that she date Jax.  Just WTF!?!  So, she would have been totally fine with someone saying that shit to Pandora???  Her frontal lobe is definitely defective.  How do you live yourself?!  Oh, I forgot that she's super rich and lives in LA.  She has access to every drug she wants.  Some type of morphine to knock her out.

Oh Lisa's the worst! That's why I didn't even watch this show when it started, and since they have been doing reruns of the first few seasons recently I am reminded of this.  I just knew she'd be all in their business while claiming to be so above it, and bossing them around thinking she's so cool doing it.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’ll criticize weight, and sluttyness.  I can, because I’ll call myself a (former) slut.  If you put yourself on a reality tv show and make a ton of money, you are open season.  Don’t take the paycheck if you don’t want the public critique.

Lick it up, baby! Lick. It. Up!  See, this is what happens when you get sucked into a reality show in LA - you get swallowed up by Swatch-dogs and Diet-Cokeheads.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Did that disgusting ball-gargling hog just say she was a Michael Vick fighting dog? I knew that this soulless skank was a useless ape, but that takes the cake. I wonder how Lisa feels about that comment. I have a feeling it won't be long before she's back at the trailer park giving knobbers for an RC Cola and a moon pie. 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Did that disgusting ball-gargling hog just say she was a Michael Vick fighting dog? I knew that this soulless skank was a useless ape, but that takes the cake. I wonder how Lisa feels about that comment. I have a feeling it won't be long before she's back at the trailer park giving knobbers for an RC Cola and a moon pie. 

On WWHL, Lisa said it ticked her off, but she knows to focus on what Lala does, more than what she says. Lala has two pitbulls and works tirelessly at VDogs, supposedly, so Lisa gave her a pass. But yes, that was horrible, I agree.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, goofygirl said:

Maybe Randall will pay Jax & Brittney's mortgage?  But WHO is going to pay Kristin's? And Carter didn't have a job when working WAS going on.....

Kristen actually wrote a book that came out late last year or early this year.  I thought I heard on the radio that it was being optioned to be made into a movie but I can’t find any proof of that online so maybe my mind made it up, lol.  I think the book did fairly well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Kristen actually wrote a book that came out late last year or early this year.  I thought I heard on the radio that it was being optioned to be made into a movie but I can’t find any proof of that online so maybe my mind made it up, lol.  I think the book did fairly well.

Kristen's book isn't coming out until June 2nd so it's impossible to know how it will do in terms of sales. I'm not sure how well a dating book will go over coming from her. Then again, Bethany Frankle's dating book did fairly well so anything is possible. 

https://www.amazon.com/Hes-Making-You-Crazy-Even-ebook/dp/B082C5XRKD

On 4/8/2020 at 12:11 PM, StevieRocks said:

More likely, it will be one quarter at a time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, glowbug said:

Kristen's book isn't coming out until June 2nd so it's impossible to know how it will do in terms of sales. I'm not sure how well a dating book will go over coming from her. Then again, Bethany Frankle's dating book did fairly well so anything is possible. 

https://www.amazon.com/Hes-Making-You-Crazy-Even-ebook/dp/B082C5XRKD

My apologies.  I heard about it on the radio and then just googled and it made it seem like it was released because there were articles from in January.  I should’ve looked deeper.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:49 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

On WWHL, Lisa said it ticked her off, but she knows to focus on what Lala does, more than what she says. Lala has two pitbulls and works tirelessly at VDogs, supposedly, so Lisa gave her a pass. But yes, that was horrible, I agree.

Really? Lala "works tirelessly" at VanDerPump dogs? Show us the "receipts" Lisa because I sure AF don't believe precious Lala is cleaning up dog $hit and bathing dogs that come in with fleas and ticks, ear mites, matted fur etc. 

The Yulin dog meat "festival" begins again on Sunday June 21st, 2020. Let's see if LVP gives 2 shits.

However, I will give LVP credit for trying. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 12:49 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don't recall Lisa Vanderbucks being this willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Jax and Britany's first choice of pastor for their wedding...

If memory serves, it was all based on a single statement of his.

2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I don't recall Lisa Vanderbucks being this willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Jax and Britany's first choice of pastor for their wedding...

If memory serves, it was all based on a single statement of his.

It’s possible that I read her wrong. If anyone else watched that WWHL, please feel free to weigh in. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:32 PM, HeddaGabler said:

Thank you. I'm always disappointed when people go that route.

• Love 1