Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Prank Wars

• Start Topic

Lala was discrediting James and she said it was true because Logan said it.  I don’t think Lala was truly looking out for him and Raquel knew it. Raquel is a loyal person and not all dummy. I don’t believe her threat to leave James was idle. Maybe in some weird way Lala wanted to be the one who helped James get sober. Lala is disgusted with Raquel because James affection for Raquel has deepened and he doesn’t worship Lala like he once had. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ariana’s response was that it’s hard to decorate when you are going to have people over, unless you want to put pictures of yourself up in your house like Scheana, which gave me more questions than answers

... What?  I've honestly read this sentence three times and I still have no idea what Ariana means by this.  Other than Scheana, has she never been to someone else's house before?  Is she unaware that people tend to have things in their homes?  That you can have things and guests all at once?

I mean, damn.  My mom is the sort of person who redecorates the house for every holiday big or small and then invites people over specifically to see how she's put up the decorations.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Lala is a dry drunk, and a mean one. Her man is a dork ( and not a cute dork). 

Tom and Katie need marriage counseling and individual therapy. It’s not even entertaining for me to watch them implode. 

Scheana is a slut. 

LVP is really scraping the bottom of the barrel..... 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder what Hollywood circle Rand runs with?  I’m guessing none of the good ones.  

Oh hell no.  He used to work for Mark Wahlberg so maybe he still pals with him.  If he was real Hollywood elite he sure as hell wouldn't be spending time with Cokehead criminal Jax and his idiot bride as his "new best friends" or attempt to be a featured player on a Bravo reality show.  

Someone tell Lala she didn't land George Lucas.  The tenth richest producer in Hollywood is Micheal Bay, worth $430 million (Lucas is No. 1 and worth $5.6 billion); Emmett is worth $16 million.  He's not even an also ran.  You aren't better than anyone, dearie.  And Rachel may very well be dull and slow on the uptake, but I'll venture she's never been intentionally nasty or mean to anyone a day in her life.

BTW, did Lala go after STASSI when she voiced objection last night?  Oh, and several people are asking about her loathsome behavior on LVP's Twitter feed today.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Oh hell no.  He used to work for Mark Wahlberg so maybe he still pals with him.  If he was real Hollywood elite he sure as hell wouldn't be spending time with Cokehead criminal Jax and his idiot bride as his "new best friends" or attempt to be a featured player on a Bravo reality show.  

Someone tell Lala she didn't land George Lucas.  The tenth richest producer in Hollywood is Micheal Bay, worth $430 million (Lucas is No. 1 and worth $5.6 billion); Emmett is worth $16 million.  He's not even an also ran.  You aren't better than anyone, dearie.  And Rachel may very well be dull and slow on the uptake, but I'll venture she's never been intentionally nasty or mean to anyone a day in her life.

BTW, did Lala go after STASSI when she voiced objection last night?  Oh, and several people are asking about her loathsome behavior on LVP's Twitter feed today.  

Yes, she sure did dismiss Stassi.

I was really disappointed in Ms. “I am the devil” Stassi.  I think she was really drunk at that point so she couldn’t gather herself for a good clap back.   Old school Stassi would have tore her up.  I hope it’s coming....

• Love 10
7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Lol, Charli is the dark-haired one who looks like she’s 11.  You’re fortunate for not remembering her!  Anyway, she said that she thinks Lala’s so upset, because Lala secretly still likes James, and that “you can still like someone and know you’re not supposed to be with them and still secretly hate their girlfriend.”  I was a little taken aback by her insight.  I don’t think Lala’s been read that good in awhile.  Although, a stopped clock is still right twice a day!

I don't like Charli.  That being said, I LOVED what she said about Lala still secretly being in love with James!  I don't think it is true, but I am sure it is making Lala crazy!

4 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

If you excluded from a party someone I call a friend for purely nasty and humiliating reasons, as the Fat Kat did, I'd be telling you that I couldn't subscribe to it and to have a lovely party but I can't go along with what you're doing.  So shut the fuck up, Brittany, you aren't fooling anybody.  

EXACTLY!  Brittany is trying to see both sides??  What sides?  If my friend was not invited in order to hurt her, I would definitely not go to the stupid party.

And then Brittany tells Kristen is was fun.  What an ass.

4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Why is Katie obligated to invite Kristen to any of her parties?  They're not friends anymore.  Kristen has said an equal amount of crappy things as Katie has said about her.

Kristen can be exhausting.  Sometimes friendships don't work out, and that is ok.  BUT to be such a miserable f-ing bitch and exclude your former friend from a girl's night, inviting all the other women in the circle, and then make sure she knows about it is just cruel.  It is hurting someone on purpose.  And not just a little, but a lot.  It is crushing.  Who could do that to another person and sleep at night?

You can't honestly say that what they did is normal and ok.  

30 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

He was friends with Wahlberg??  Or did they work together?  Is he the real life "Turtle" from Entourage?

$16 million is a lot, but not by Hollywood producer standards.

Seriously why would Stassi just sit back and take that?

Oh that is awesome!  I am going to have to go lurk on twitter!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

He was friends with Wahlberg??  Or did they work together?  Is he the real life "Turtle" from Entourage?

He likes to claim he was (Turtle) but it’s been disproven across the internet in various forms. Believe what you will, but I choose to believe he is NOT the real life Turtle based on what I’ve seen / read.  For starters, he’s not from Boston.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, nytonc said:

The last thing Katie needs are In-n-Out burgers and fries! 

Get out of my mind! :-D

8 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Lol, Charli is the dark-haired one who looks like she’s 11.  You’re fortunate for not remembering her!  Anyway, she said that she thinks Lala’s so upset, because Lala secretly still likes James, and that “you can still like someone and know you’re not supposed to be with them and still secretly hate their girlfriend.”  I was a little taken aback by her insight.  I don’t think Lala’s been read that good in awhile.  Although, a stopped clock is still right twice a day!

Wait, I thought Arianna said that!

52 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Kristen can be exhausting.  Sometimes friendships don't work out, and that is ok.  BUT to be such a miserable f-ing bitch and exclude your former friend from a girl's night, inviting all the other women in the circle, and then make sure she knows about it is just cruel.  It is hurting someone on purpose.  And not just a little, but a lot.  It is crushing.  

I knew someone who pulled that shit on me all the time.

Does anyone else wonder if Brett's interview with Schemer was a ruse to get her mad at him enough to quit pestering him?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't like Charli.  That being said, I LOVED what she said about Lala still secretly being in love with James!  I don't think it is true, but I am sure it is making Lala crazy!

EXACTLY!  Brittany is trying to see both sides??  What sides?  If my friend was not invited in order to hurt her, I would definitely not go to the stupid party.

Kristen can be exhausting.  Sometimes friendships don't work out, and that is ok.  BUT to be such a miserable f-ing bitch and exclude your former friend from a girl's night, inviting all the other women in the circle, and then make sure she knows about it is just cruel.  It is hurting someone on purpose.  And not just a little, but a lot.  It is crushing.  Who could do that to another person and sleep at night?

I do think it's normal and I do think it's okay.  Katie did not make a point of letting Kristen know--that was Scheana.

Once I end a friendship, I'm not inviting them to a party I host regardless of who else I invite.  Unless said party is a hosted event for a person's bridal/baby/birthday party that is friends with them.

Otherwise, there's a reason we are not hanging out anymore and I'm not pretending that reason doesn't exist just because I invite everyone else over.

The friendship has been over for 13 episodes at this point.  How much time is supposed to go by before you dont have to hang out with someone you dont want to hang out with?

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 3

The things Tom Schwartz said to Katie were truly vile, but after what she did to Kristen, I cannot in any way feel sorry for her. I know he was smashed out of his mind but deep down inside that's probably exactly how he feels about this bitch of WeHo. That said, I was cool with what she said about the silly prank and didn't feel like she was going overboard.

I used to like Schwartz, but he is turning into even more of an aimless dolt.

Lala really let me down. She seriously needs to slow her roll.

Whoever said Jax doesn't like Sandoval anymore and is cozying up to Lala's fiance because he's loaded is totally right. Hope he suffers from being so despicable because Tom Sandoval is a wonderful friend and always so fucking thoughtful toward Jax, who is a fucking douche.

I still really like James and I'm glad Lisa is calling him each day to check in. She was friendly-ish with his parents, and he is friends with Max and she feels a bit motherly toward him. He's witty AF and can be very charming. We also know he's a super hard worker, so I wish him well. If he didn't have a drinking problem and was named Tom, he would have been a better business partner for Sandoval.

Why the hell does Scheana feel so proprietary over these new dudes' sex/romantic lives? She really did kind of slut-shame herself during that silly interview. Girlfriend needs to take a look at herself.

• Love 12

7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Did anyone notice that fluffy pink blanket under the saddle on Lisa’s horse?  Is that the same one given to her by her ex-friend Teddi Mellencamp?  Awkward. 

Good recall!  I don’t think it’s the same though.  Teddi gave Lisa a pink bareback pad, and this was a pink saddle pad.  She loves pink and wanted to be called Pinky, not Lisa, when she came on Bravo.  So chaaaaming daaaaaling 🥺 

2 hours ago, Steph J said:

... What?  I've honestly read this sentence three times and I still have no idea what Ariana means by this.  Other than Scheana, has she never been to someone else's house before?  Is she unaware that people tend to have things in their homes?  That you can have things and guests all at once?

I mean, damn.  My mom is the sort of person who redecorates the house for every holiday big or small and then invites people over specifically to see how she's put up the decorations.

I dunno what she meant.  Her first language is bullshit, in which I’m not fluent (although I’m conversational), so I don’t understand her half the time.  I think she was just trying to take a shot at Scheana.  This is the quote from the article to which I’m referring:

Ariana did admit, however, that her walls are bare! “The next step for us is our artwork, the walls,” she told BravoTV.com. “What to put on the walls? "We have a lot of artwork that we’ve collected over the years. With filming, you have to be able to clear it, so we have to figure out what we’re going to do with that. It’s either that or like when Scheana put canvases of herself up because she didn’t have to clear those. For real though…”

https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/style-living/ariana-madix-clarifies-no-home-furniture-rumors

16 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wait, I thought Arianna said that!I

It was Charli.  It’s been hard for me to sleep some nights, like last night, so I re-watched (I know!  I said I’d never be “that” viewer, but apparently I am now!) so I got what she said verbatim.

I don’t think Ariana would have the stones to say that about Lala, even in a talking head.  She’d be more like, “I think with Lala, there may be some unresolved <glance off camera, swallow> feelings...<swallow>,” with a vacant nod at the camera, sort of like saying, “yes, I’ve given up speaking because I’m too deep for words, and now you just have to intuit what I’m saying.  Aren’t I great!?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG, I can't figure out how to upload the pic, but there is a typo on my episode description that legit says "Brett insults Scheanal". 😆🤣

Lmao! My tv did the same I took a pic it cracked me up.

76C7D287-5DE3-47F1-BA95-CC4A4BF452C3.jpeg

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Steph J said:

It's not that difficult to understand if you know a little bit about tv production. To use on the show the artwork Ariana and Tom have already purchased, Vanderpump Rules production has to contact the artist who produced the work, get permission from the artist to feature it on TV, and compensate the artist for the use of the work on the show. It's the reason why Scheana went with the enormous pictures of herself and Tom and Katie went with the Bubba artwork they created themselves. It's the reason we don't hear any music other than what's in the music library that the producers have access to or the cast produces. The producers aren't trying to pay for anything they don't have to pay for.

The reason Tom and Ariana don't have any furniture is whatever it is, but the reason they aren't allowed to move acquisitions in during filming is purely for continuity. It's the reason Katie was forced to live with her disastrous orange hair for all of season 2 even though she realized it was a mistake almost as soon as she did it. She wanted to dye it brown immediately, but producers wouldn't let her.

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
(edited)

Anything that Tom says to Tequila Katie is not bad enough. She is the ultimate mean girl buzz kill. Even Uber Bitch Stassi thought she was out of line not including their wine partner to a wine party.

Tom just got beer muscles. Or rather beer balls. I would suggest that he get a divorce but they aren’t even married. 

Tom’s place in the show is secure now that he is a partner in Tom Tom. In fact the person who has no link to the rest of the cast is the ultimate buzz-kill Tequila Katie. Why do we have to subjugate everything to her easily bruised feelings. Kick her to the curb Tom.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 9

Jax's neighbors must hate him.  Wow, welcome to the neighborhood  you bunch of drunks. Just keep your parties in the house instead of spilling out in the street.  Morons.

Lala is messing up her face.  Why do these young girls do this?  She was so pretty, she looked young and innocent when she first came on the show.  She looks like a 40 year old with weird features to me.  Such a shame!

Schwartz has so much hostility he's been trying to suppress.  His future looks dim, a divorced alcoholic, with no skills to make a living.  I hope they don't breed.    Maybe it's a blessing they don't have sex.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I read something during the Fofty drama that said Randall worked/was mates with Wahlberg but it was fairly one sided. Randall used to call Wahlberg at all hours when he was out on the piss with friends, trying to prove that he was a Big Man because he was friends with Mark Wahlberg. Apparently one night Wahlberg lost it and told him to stop calling him and in the morning he was changing his phone number. Which was fair enough. I can't stand Wahlberg but the man had very young kids and probably didn't appreciate getting called at 3am. Anyway, once Wahlberg said that Rand got really slimey and obsequious- "oh, I'm sorry, please forgive me, you're my closest friend, I admire you so much, I'll do better" etc but I don't think it worked. So points for Mark Wahlberg? I think Randall got lucky with The Irishman and is going to ride that wave for eternity. He'll be 85 with Lala Version 14 and desperately trying to get into the Vanity Fair party by pointing out he financed a Scorsese film. Hasn't done anything since, of course, but he financed a Scorsese film.

Tom Schwartz is awful. I don't like being put in a position where I feel sympathy for Katie but his reaction was really nasty. He flies under the radar because his wife is so overtly terrible (Team Kristen Forever!) but every now and then we get these little flashes of what he is really like with her. Come to think of it all these people blow. If I see one more praying emoji from Jax "I'm a born again Christian now" Taylor I'm breaking the international travel ban, jumping on a plane to LA and taking him out. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Sorry, not to put you on the spot, but would you happen to have a link to the interview?  

I googled this, and found a story where Lala said she liked Brittney’s house the most because it’s decorated, and Ariana’s is not.  Ariana’s response was that it’s hard to decorate when you are going to have people over, unless you want to put pictures of yourself up in your house like Scheana, which gave me more questions than answers (and why throw Scheana, your “best friend” in front of the bus like that?)...

This reasoning—the show’s/flat iron’s reasoning, not yours—makes zero sense to me.  

What is a “theme of an empty house”?  That a ghost lives there?  Lol

The show is “allowing” them to buy homes for 1.9 million dollars, but they draw the line at furniture?  The secret is out—the don’t work for tips at SUR anymore.  Why would their lifestyles have to improve on someone else’s timeline?  The cat is out of the bag.  

I thought both Katie’s and Brittney’s homes looked significantly more furnished/decorated.

What would the penalty of violating said rule be for the violators?  Their home doesn’t get airtime?  Great, fewer people to figure out where I live and burglarize me!

And, I guess I’m confused why Ariana can rent a table and chairs, but not purchase same?  Doesn’t the renting violate the theme of empty houses?

I think they were just too cash poor, lazy and unmotivated to buy furniture.  Right now I believe Sandoval about following a theme as much as I believed him that Stassi’s book signing at TomTom couldn’t be carried out because it was a violation of the labor code or something.

Oh I don't feel put on the spot! Sorry, but I don't have a link. Not even sure where I heard or read it; I agree it sounds absurd & not credible. I like what GeauxAway said below about it having to do with filming continuity--makes a lot more sense...

10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

My impression about production supposedly telling Tom and Ariana not to get furnitures was a continuity issue.  Their house wasn’t furnished yet when filming started so if they all the sudden had a furnished house at some point, it would be obvious how they edit certain things. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Katie and Tom aren’t even legally married - why stay together. They’re like a very bad habit.

On WWHL Schwartz said they got their marriage license & asked Andy if he wanted him to go get it!

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Why is Katie obligated to invite Kristen to any of her parties?  They're not friends anymore.  Kristen has said an equal amount of crappy things as Katie has said about her.

Kristen has been exhausting in every single relationship she has had on this show.  And she never has a clean break up.  Not once.  Sandavol, James, Carter--constant yo-yoing back and forth.  "I love him, I hate him, he's my best friend, I can't live without him, I can't live with him, I hate him but will have sex with him on a beamer hood, I want nothing to do with him but will go out of my way to trash him".

She's exhausting.  I would have dumped her as a friend at this point too.

I have zero problem with Katie ending her friendship with Kristen. It's the way she's being so cruel about it, & even seems to be enjoying ostracizing her that bothers me. I've had to end toxic friendships too, but I always tried to be as kind as possible if possible...

• Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I didn't like Charli either, & not sure though I may be starting to, but can she ever read a bitch (Brett on that lunch date)! Raquel did a decent job standing up to LaurynFromTheBlock, but I think Charli would have nonchalantly chewed her up & spit her out.

I don't know, Brittany is like Bambi or ET so I try to cut her some slack. She looked to me like she felt really bad at the time, & then just guilelessly mentioned how fun it was because Kristin probably asked her & she didn't want to lie...

I agree, nasty AF. But normal? I hope not, but who knows. They don't call it schadenfreude for nothing!

Randall Emmet used to be Mark Wahlberg's assistant. Plus Mark Wahlberg starred in/produced Lone Survivor where Randall Emmet is also listed as one of many producers. Randall said Wahlberg was a great mentor who showed him the ropes in the business. 

I loved Entourage!

Edited by IslandGirl
Just normal editing...
(edited)
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I thought both Katie’s and Brittney’s homes looked significantly more furnished/decorated.

Both Katie and Brittney purchased their spec homes with the model furniture in it. Ariana and Tom have said they want to take their time and purchase furniture and accessories that mean something to them and show their own individual taste. How long that takes who the hell knows. Or maybe they're full of shit and can't afford nice furniture, after all their apartment was gross. 

Stassi seems unhappy this season. Can't put my finger on it. I think she is over the show but knows she needs the check so she's putting up with filming. 

Lala is awful. Sober or drunk. Makes no difference. Hate her and her stupid outfits and her ugly fiance who has pulled pranks on the movie sets of all "100" movies he's produced. Oh, wow, Lala, you are some hot stuff now!

I don't care how wasted Schwartzie was when he said "No wonder I don't want to have sex with you" to Katie I believe he meant every word, the lack of sex was an issue before they married and is still an issue now. What a strange relationship they have.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 20
22 hours ago, wheresmypizza said:

Whoever said Lala is a dry drunk nailed it. Wow. For being a 'dummy', Rachel held her own pretty nicely, thank you very much. I think she's tough as nails. And James' exes are awfully obsessed with him after the fact. I've said it before, I think he's the only one out of all of them that's genuinely talented. Sober, he'll really have a chance to leave all these chucklefucks in the lurch.

I was with Stassi where I was having a hard time following what Lala was even talking about. She was mad over the shut the fuck up comment? I think?

I don’t even think Raquel is dumb, let alone compared to Lala. I’m not saying she’s a secret genius, but I think she reasonably intelligent. And I highly doubt she’s on the wrong end of the bell curve with the crew. I just think she’s not especially verbal and not very quick. Not in a dumb way, more in a takes time to process information and gets flustered and loses her words way. When a new fight breaks out she usually has a little trouble expressing herself but after she’s had time to gather her thoughts she’s fine. The way she was at wine night, she’d had a minute to gather her thoughts and process and was was fine. She expressed herself and called Lala out in her bullshit calmly. Lala was the one losing her shit and sputtering nonsense because Lala is very reactionary. She jumps into things without a lot of thought and starts yelling so when you push back at all on her arguments they usually fall apart and become nonsensical. Raquel, if she is given breathing room, can usually state a point of view and justify it when questioned. 

I still don’t know what she sees in James though.

• Love 13

Seriously, who made Lala queen of this train-wreck?  Lala has a seriously rich boyfriend but she deserves a much harsher edit.  Who is she, really? Nothing!  She is an idiot but I laugh  at how she feels she is so much better than anybody else.  A pretty girl who has been given a pass.  Hey, take a drink and calm down, bitch!  

Rachel has a degree and much has been laughed about it but a degree really is hard work (if it is accredited); I don't care where it is Lori Loughlin wanted to send her kids.  Insulting.  Lala is a complete joke and is now morphing into the villain.  Good, always hated her.  Dumb bitch.  She is a terrible human being.  

Oh, Katie is also a wreck.  Her husband hates her and so does the USA.  Congrats.  Keep eating. So loathsome and petty.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

Kristen has been exhausting in every single relationship she has had on this show.  And she never has a clean break up.  Not once.  Sandavol, James, Carter--constant yo-yoing back and forth.  "I love him, I hate him, he's my best friend, I can't live without him, I can't live with him, I hate him but will have sex with him on a beamer hood, I want nothing to do with him but will go out of my way to trash him".

Katie is mostly pissed at Kristen because she keeps holding up a mirror and pointing out that her messy relationships are really no different than Katie and Schwartz's relationship history so why are they giving her so much grief about it.  And really as this episode showed. Kristen isn't wrong.

• Love 12

There are a ton of ways to critique these dummies, but I'm not a fan of criticizing Katie and Brittany's weight, or cracking food jokes about them. I do wonder about Katie's fashion choices, and that hair in her talking heads is a mystery to me. She really needs to find some purpose.

In my opinion, there is nothing that Raquel has done in the past that has even remotely indicated that she is smarter than she sounds. I think at some point she started getting some serious coaching by a producer or someone similar. I like that she is standing up to Lala, who has lost her damn mind even thinking it was okay to utter the phrase "you need to know your place". 

Shwartzie is a messy bitch. If my husband seriously said half of that in public he'd have to sleep with one eye open. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So what exactly is considered "middle age"? 50? because I don't know many people that live to be 100. 

I figure it’s personal to each person, and I’ll find out mine as I’m dying, ha.

This ep was rough. Schwartz seemed on more than just booze, and Sandoval was reacting as if this was going way off script, the way he was trying to get Schwartz to stop talking. A real dose of reality? 

Maybe Stassi just doesn’t have the oomph to be the Queen Bee anymore, so didn’t check Lala. And everyone else standing around stupidly in the kitchen was ridiculous. What happened to Scheana’s assertion to Raquel that she and others would support her?

I was hoping James would thank Raquel in the car after his session, for helping him get to this alleged place in his recovery.

Charli remains interesting with her devastating insight. And Brett, poor guy, there is no combination of words you can use to wipe Scheana’s territory piss off you. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

This seems to be a pattern with the witches of WeHo each season - one of them will be on the outs with the other two, and is forced to be friendly with Scheana.

Speaking of Scheana, she is so pathetic and obvious- I’m sure she was lying to Brett about hooking up ‘four times’ and not coming home the night before.  She was desperately trying to make him jealous and he couldn’t have cared less.  The middle-aged crack IMO was yet another hint thrown at her that he wasn’t interested.

Kristen looked very pretty at the 80s party - the bright 80s top and makeup really suited her coloring.

• Love 12

LaLa was so mean to Raquel. They reminded me of Shep and Craig from Southern Charm.....hard to watch. I was surprised to see LaLa’s (lover) friend Ariana making faces when she was going off lol. I don’t think any of the girls thought LaLa was right lol. Jax really seems to hate Tom. It’s so weird to me how Brett doesn’t even wanna use Scheana for sex lol. He doesn’t look that “pretty” to me anymore lol what happened to his pretty model looks lol. Also that was awkward when he told Scheana she was sitting to close to him when they were trying to make his YouTube video. Schwartz and Katy should just be best friends. They always both go too far with their arguments. I think Katie is mad at Kristen for her comments on her and Tom’s relationship and she was “punishing” her by not inviting her. 

• Love 6

I wish all the women there would have called Lala out for being an asshole at best, & a bully (or bully wannabe) at worst. 

And everyone else standing around stupidly in the kitchen was ridiculous. 

Can we please have a montage of Lala going on and on soapboxing about supporting and lifting up her fellow women?  Good Lord, she used to sing this tune on repeat and then this is how she acts?  That scene in the kitchen was straight up uncomfortable to watch.  These chucklefucks love nothing more than to hop on the bandwagon of whatever the social issue du jour is, but they stop short at bullying?  They all should have voiced for Lala to sit down.  Ariana should have kicked Miss Filler Face out of her house.  I'm as angry at them as I am at Lala.

Raquel hasn't shown to have a cruel bone in her body.  Way to pick an easy target, Lala.  And as others have said, Raquel actually held her own better than I would have expected.

I often wonder how Brittney managed to escape the gang initiation?  She's a dimwit and yet they all just seemed to embrace her and from what I remember, no one ever "mean girled" her.  Maybe they were too busy feeling sorry for her because of her attachment to Jax.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Both Katie and Brittney purchased their spec homes with the model furniture in it. Ariana and Tom have said they want to take their time and purchase furniture and accessories that mean something to them and show their own individual taste. How long that takes who the hell knows. Or maybe they're full of shit and can't afford nice furniture, after all their apartment was gross. 

Stassi seems unhappy this season. Can't put my finger on it. I think she is over the show but knows she needs the check so she's putting up with filming. 

Lala is awful. Sober or drunk. Makes no difference. Hate her and her stupid outfits and her ugly fiance who has pulled pranks on the movie sets of all "100" movies he's produced. Oh, wow, Lala, you are some hot stuff now!

I don't care how wasted Schwartzie was when he said "No wonder I don't want to have sex with you" to Katie I believe he meant every word, the lack of sex was an issue before they married and is still an issue now. What a strange relationship they have.  

These men do so much drinking that I doubt if any of them, in their late thirties, can perform in bed.

odds are they just pass out most nights

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

This seems to be a pattern with the witches of WeHo each season - one of them will be on the outs with the other two, and is forced to be friendly with Scheana.

So much this!  Going all the way back to season 1.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

So much this!  Going all the way back to season 1.

And poor Scheana is always nice and friendly.  And they always drop her once the other bitches take them back.  Scheana is annoying, but she is a kind person.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

And poor Scheana is always nice and friendly.  And they always drop her once the other bitches take them back.  Scheana is annoying, but she is a kind person.  

I agree. Other than the way she treated Shay when he was trying to get sober, I do think she is a nice person and loyal friend.  

It stuns me when I watch the early seasons and see how these girls treated each other so horribly, but are current day friends.  I could never.  Ariana and Kristin.  Lala and all the girls.  Stassi and Katie.  Stassi and Kristin.  They were vicious to each other.  

1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

I often wonder how Brittney managed to escape the gang initiation?  She's a dimwit and yet they all just seemed to embrace her and from what I remember, no one ever "mean girled" her.  Maybe they were too busy feeling sorry for her because of her attachment to Jax.

I don’t get how any of these people can tolerate being around Jax after all the bullshit he has pulled over the years, but they all still fawn over him.  Maybe that’s why they put up with Brittany without much hassle?   

• Love 6
On 4/1/2020 at 9:53 AM, dosodog said:

Agree Kristen is exhausting. But I also see a vulnerability/sadness in her whereas I see Katie as a stealth bitch. 

When Kristen asked her pups if they wanted to drink wine with her and called them best friends it felt real to me as opposed to “this will look cute for the camera”.  Maybe it’s moments like that which keep me on her side. 

Now Lala, I straight up cannot stand. Her treatment to Raquel was unacceptable.  And fuck her for life for even going there about a Michael Vick dog. Unforgivable. 

On a shallow note I thought even if I had the body of Raquel (didn’t at 17- sure ain’t gonna happen now)- her outfit at the wine party looked so uncomfortable to me!  I do find her beautiful. 

I would be irritated if I was James at getting the alcohol anvil always thrown at me. To be sure- Schwartz, whether he meant it or not, was out of control on the booze (and how many times has Jax been!) yet will get the awww, it’s Schwartzie treatment. 

And I’m a person who loves wine as much as anyone so not a comment on alcohol so much as unequal treatment of the players. 

• Love 11
On 4/1/2020 at 11:08 AM, heatherchandler said:

He was Wahlberg's "assistant" but he's not the basis of any of the "Entourage" characters from anything I've read.  I imagine Wahlberg was probably most influential in his jump to his first producer gig.  Mark seems to be someone who does try to help his friends get ahead when he can (although "Johnny Drama" is quite frankly a lost cause).  

I can't think that Emmett is anything more than a punchline when talk in Hollywood turns to producers.  

• Love 4

I’m always surprised when the idea is advanced that Raquel is sweet and innocent.  Is it because she has wide-set eyes or something?  Is it her perpetually knitted brow?  To me, she’s just been playing the game fairly well so far.  She came on last season’s reunion so aggressively, saying the other girls were jealous of her because she was a beauty queen, pretty much as soon as her ass hit the chair, before anyone started anything with her, putting all the females on the defensive, even the people who had been perfectly pleasant to her.   She doesn’t have the stones to name names, like, “I think Lala and Stassi are threatened by me because I am a beauty queen,” so she painted everyone with the same broad brush, which puts them on the defensive even if they’d never done anything wrong to her, like Scheana.  If someone just swept me up in a category as someone who was mean because I was jealous, when I’d been neither mean nor jealous, that person and I would have a serous problem going forward.  If Katie or any of the other women who aren’t as well-liked intimated that all the other girls were mean because they were jealous of her looks, they’d be ripped at the seams!

Also, as I’ve pointed out earlier this season, there was a time when James was looking to make a break from this “friend group” and cut them all out so that he could get sober, and Raquel begged him not to, because it would have a negative effect on her social life.  That’s textbook awful, selfish, entitled behavior.  Again, if Lala did this, she would get reamed forever, because she’s not in favor with the cast.  Scheana pretty much did do this with Shay, and we’re still talking about it.  Why would Raquel get a pass?  

So what if she believes James’s lies about his serial cheating, even when confronted with eyewitness accounts to the contrary?

I feel like credulity is getting mixed up with kindness here sometimes.  

Raquel just hasn’t been given the screen time or the opportunity to be the real asshole that I suspect she is.  The two examples above are not trivial, especially the second one.  I’m calling it now—it Raquel ever gets into the opening credits, she will become an obvious bitch, fast.  

As for why Brittney isn’t in the firing line?  I do think there is a collective group gratitude that she took this crazy ride with Jax, thus giving his friends years of relief from vacations and parties with the various skanks and sluts he would have brought around the last four years If he hadn’t met Brittney, but damn, she’s grating.  After that ugly outburst on Sandoval, which was partially motivated by people not liking her princess costumes on social media, I predict that there will be a marked decline in the patience they have with Brittney beginning next season.  It can’t come soon enough for me.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So what exactly is considered "middle age"? 50? because I don't know many people that live to be 100. 

The average lifespan of a woman in the United States is 80 so 40 would be middle aged. But “middle aged” is not used in a literal sense. It refers to people in their 40s and 50s usually. I wouldn’t call anyone in their 30s middle aged even if someone in their late 30s, which Scheana is not, technically is close to halfway through the average lifespan because that’s not the common meaning of the term. 

• Love 9
(edited)

How old is Raquel?  I'm guessing she's in her early 20's.   She seems to be a nice person.  I wouldn't be surprised if she does show a bitchy side sooner or later.   People her age are still learning about being an adult.  They are still selfish and they are trying to fit in with other adults of various ages in the work force.   I try not to judge someone that young.

The other girls on this show are 8-10 years older then her and they still act like selfish bitches.   Raquel gets a pass from me right now.  Just like I forgive James more than I can Jax.  There is a big difference between a 40 year old and a 20 something young adult.  

Andy Cohen is so annoying when he always talks about "the kids" from VanderPump Rules on WWHL.  Jax could be a grandpa and Scheana could have a teen age daughter.  Just don't tell her that..lol.

Edited by watcherwoman
freaking auto correct
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Raquel is 25, (birthday is September, so probably 24 when this filmed), which is older than Stassi was when she started on the show.  I thought Stassi was an asshole (in a completely different way) back then and I catalogued it at great length, but she was much more sophisticated and intelligent than Raquel is now.  I was an asshole 10 years ago in ways I would never be now, but I don’t deserve a pass.  I think we become completely responsible for our behavior at 18, and at least partially responsible well before that.  

Everyone is born with different abilities, we hone different skills as we get older, and we come from different backgrounds, so a head-to-head comparison is never fair from a cosmic perspective.  Since all comparisons are always inherently unfair, I think the fairest we can do is judge someone on their behavior.  When I was 24 and 25, living on my own in grad school, I made a tremendous amount of bad decisions.  But I always knew I was doing wrong by going to happy hour instead of studying, talking mad shit behind people’s backs, and taking the easy way out in a way I wouldn’t have been able to appreciate at, say, 12.  Especially when someone signs the dotted line for Bravo, all adult behavior is equally fair game, IMO only.

I guess age is a mitigating factor in a sense. If Raquel was acting this way at 45, it would be worse, yes. But the fact that she went on national TV and took to the reunion stage wearing giant angel wings saying in a sing-song voice, “I know these gurls are like julluss” at 23 years old is something for which she should accept responsibility.  Sometimes when you’re in the spotlight, you have to grow up faster.  Look at all the shit Brittney Spears had to accept responsibility for when she was that age and much younger.  That’s just the best way to handle it IMO. 

• Love 3
On 3/31/2020 at 9:43 PM, Emmeline said:

Wow, LaLa is a bitch.  Why does she think so highly of herself?  Oh yes, because she gives great BJ’s to get the big bucks.  
How can Katie stand living with those heavy long extensions?  She fit in as the perfect witch at the wine party.

Katie is awful, but “credit” where it’s due; that’s actually all her own hair. No extensions. It’s super thick and healthy but she needs some layers and inches cut off, imo.

And (this isn’t related to anything you said, Emmeline—just a general comment) she’s not fat, either. She is very tall with broad shoulders, but I guarantee if we saw her in real life (not on tv and not constantly standing next to much shorter, size 0-2 peeps) she’d look positively slender. 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, Juliegirlj said:
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is she though? Kind, that is. Remember how terrible she was to Ariana in season 4? And what a bitch she was to Dayna this season?

I think she’s probably *less* mean than Stassi, Katie and Lala. But overall, still not a great person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Katie is awful, but “credit” where it’s due; that’s actually all her own hair. No extensions. It’s super thick and healthy but she needs some layers and inches cut off, imo.

Celebrities still wear extensions even if their hair is thick and healthy. They wear them for the length. It would have taken Katie years to grow her hair that long. Kim Kardashian another example. She is sporting very long extensions these days. They both remind me of Morticia Adams especially since they both part their hair down the middle. I don't like the look, it's too severe and dark, and  yes, could use some layers. 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

She is very tall with broad shoulders, but I guarantee if we saw her in real life (not on tv and not constantly standing next to much shorter, size 0-2 peeps) she’d look positively slender. 

I remember seeing some IG story of the girls getting spray tans. Katie was stripped down and had the best body of them all! Her ass was perfection! We don't get to see that body. I think she has a very poor fashion aesthetic and she does her body no favors with the clothing she chooses. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Celebrities still wear extensions even if their hair is thick and healthy. They wear them for the length. It would have taken Katie years to grow her hair that long. Kim Kardashian another example. She is sporting very long extensions these days. They both remind me of Morticia Adams especially since they both part their hair down the middle. I don't like the look, it's too severe and dark, and  yes, could use some layers. 

She an Insta story a while back and showed it was all hers. I guess it’s possible she added some of extra extensions in for filming but her hair is real-life “mermaid hair” like Joyce Girard (so?) from RHoNH. 

Yes she’s very “solid” and it’s true that her fashion sense also makes her look bigger than she is. I think this photo shows how a well-fitted dress makes her look so much thinner:

• Love 4