Type keyword(s) to search

Grimm In the Media: News, Ratings & Scheduling

The show went cuckoo for me when they allowed Diana to live and had Adalind end up with the one thing she fell in love with, more than herself.  

Juliette should have stayed dead after she set up Kelly and the neighbors to be slaughtered by the Royal's.  CC's pregnancy should have never been written into the show and Adalind raping Nick after what she did to Hank was just too much.  

I hated Trubel, not dead Juliette Eve, Adalind and Diana being more capable than the title character!    Nick should have been the ultimate Grimm that accumulated powers (zombie, hearing, etc...) and documented in the books all of the changes along with any new wesens.   I would have been more than happy for Nick to meet another capable female Grimm and they fell and in love and had a bunch of little Grimmster's, but Nick and Adalind's rapemance is just nasty.

However, I still love Grimm and wished it could have recovered back in s5 when ratings really started to crap out.  I wish the show runners had bought a clue at the end of s4 that they crapped all over what should be a show that ran at least ten years and fixed it by having Juliette remain dead and killing off Adalind/Nick's baby and no rapemance, ever!  My favorite female GH character is a rape survivor and she is being romanced by a serial killing rapist, so I feel for those who hate Nadalind!

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Starfish35 said:

I think it went off the rails when they made Adalind pregnant with Nick's baby.  It was all downhill from there.  There were problems before that, the zombie!Nick storyline that never went anywhere, taking way too long to flesh out the mythology of the keys and the Royals (or maybe never doing it at all - I didn't watch season five), the long drawn-out Adalind pregnancy storyline in season three, Juliette's amnesia in season two.  But I think Adalind being pregnant with Nick's baby was the point where it just totally went off the rails.  It's too bad, because up until then I enjoyed the show in spite of its issues.  

I agree....that was it for the show.  Not only was it an incredibly boneheaded move, it was one that they could not walk back from (making Nick a zombie?  All the had to do as "cure" him.  Kill Juilette?  Apparently that's only temporary....but a baby?).  Once they were on that road, there was no way to course correct.

It was also the moment when OtterDaddy stood up, said, "I did not sign up for this crap" and vowed (and kept his vow) to never watch another episode again.

• Love 3

The question is whether or not we'll get any kind of closure on this story. I'm guessing they have already filmed all 13 episodes of Season 6, so the final word of cancellation did not come in time for them to write a proper series finale. Even if they haven't finished filming all 13, at this point they would have to do some hasty re-writing of the last few episodes in order to give us some kind of closure and it would probably feel pretty rushed and sloppy.

Now, given that they knew going into this season they were only getting a 13-episode order, you'd think they would have had a pretty good idea this was all they were going to get to finish out the series, but I think it's more likely they just kept chugging along as though it were business as usual and hoped NBC would order a back nine.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see. Given their track record with where this show has gone, especially during the last season, I'm not feeling real confident about any kind of satisfying finale.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

The question is whether or not we'll get any kind of closure on this story. I'm guessing they have already filmed all 13 episodes of Season 6, so the final word of cancellation did not come in time for them to write a proper series finale. Even if they haven't finished filming all 13, at this point they would have to do some hasty re-writing of the last few episodes in order to give us some kind of closure and it would probably feel pretty rushed and sloppy.

Now, given that they knew going into this season they were only getting a 13-episode order, you'd think they would have had a pretty good idea this was all they were going to get to finish out the series, but I think it's more likely they just kept chugging along as though it were business as usual and hoped NBC would order a back nine.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see. Given their track record with where this show has gone, especially during the last season, I'm not feeling real confident about any kind of satisfying finale.

I believe they've filmed 2.5 episodes (603, 601, and are now filming 602), but I don't know what has been written.  Claire Coffee and Sasha Roiz said in Snapchat and Instagram videos yesterday that season 6 is "really, really great" (although I don't think they would say it is terrible--probably why we don't see these videos from SWM or DG), so it sounds like they've at least been told what is going to happen.  I did read...somewhere...before all this that the writers were not writing a "final" season, so who knows?

I guess one of the silver linings here is that filming will wrap up at Christmas, meaning that the actors are unencumbered for the pilot phase of the 2017/2018 season, if they choose to stay in TV.

Edited by OtterMommy
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I believe they've filmed 2.5 episodes (603, 601, and are now filming 602), but I don't know what has been written.  Claire Coffee and Sasha Roiz said in Snapchat and Instagram videos yesterday that season 6 is "really, really great" (although I don't think they would say it is terrible--probably why we don't see these videos from SWM or DG), so it sounds like they've at least been told what is going to happen.  I did read...somewhere...before all this that the writers were not writing a "final" season, so who knows?

I guess one of the silver linings here is that filming will wrap up at Christmas, meaning that the actors are unencumbered for the pilot phase of the 2017/2018 season, if they choose to stay in TV.

Don't bite the hand that signs your paycheck, especially since your job is coming to an end and it IS pilot season coming up!   

I fully expect the writers to go balls to the walls and write whatever crap they feel like it and move on.  

Actually, from their perspective, it makes more sense for the writers and producers to hope some other outlet will pick the show up so they're more likely to leave us on a cliff hanger than do the loyal audience a solid and write a satisfying finale to the story. Which is really disheartening after following the show for six years. 

1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Don't bite the hand that signs your paycheck, especially since your job is coming to an end and it IS pilot season coming up!   

I fully expect the writers to go balls to the walls and write whatever crap they feel like it and move on.  

I've noticed that this show (and probably most others) is pretty careful about which actors speak to the press.  Tulloch, Coffee, Roiz, and Turner seem to be their go-tos, with significantly fewer interviews with Giuntoli and next to no interviews SWM, Hornsby, and Lee.  I think that shows--and I'm speaking broadly here--try to find actors who can navigate an interview while sticking to the "official line" and dodging any possible unwanted spoilers. Elizabeth Tulloch and Bree Turner seem to be the best at this.  Of course, it could also be that some of the other actors just don't want to do that many interviews...

...but then I think about the off-the-cuff interviews around the 100th episode.  We had SWM saying, "Yeah....season 4 was just throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck and most things didn't work" (that was at the celebration in Portland--that one seemed to come up with all sorts of gems...) and DG basically saying at the Hollywood 100th ep celebration that Grimm had gone a direction it should not have and did not need to and season 6, if they were "lucky enough" to be renewed,  would probably be the last (this was WAAAAY before shows were even up for renewal).  I can see a show wanting to, well, try to mute sentiments like that.  Too bad it came from the leads.  (Both interviews are cited upthread)

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Actually, from their perspective, it makes more sense for the writers and producers to hope some other outlet will pick the show up so they're more likely to leave us on a cliff hanger than do the loyal audience a solid and write a satisfying finale to the story. Which is really disheartening after following the show for six years. 

I see your point, but I don't think Grimm is the right kind of candidate for that.   While it shoots in Oregon, which cuts down a lot of the costs, the F/X still makes it an expensive show to produce...probably out of the budget of many other outlets.

Still, I would have loved to see Netflix or Amazon pick this up...

Edited by OtterMommy
3 hours ago, Darklazr said:

I would love to see Netflix or Amazon pick up 12 to 16 episodes per year and that is really all we need if the stories are exciting.

I would go for that ONLY if Kouf, Greenwalt, and Carpenter were not involved.  They are the ones who made the choices to ruin this show and I really don't want to sit through any more of their crap.   However, NBC owns the rights to this show--I don't know all the details of the contracts, but I'm assuming they could sell it and the buyer could choose to go with different showrunners.  

Whether another outlet wants the show is another question.  I mean, in the last season and half, Grimm has basically repelled  viewers--and that is not a good selling point.

Also, it could be that the cast doesn't want to continue.  From what I've seen on social media, most of the cast is sad the show is over--except for DG, who really hasn't made a secret that he wants to go a different direction with his career (directing) and he really wasn't happy with the way the show was going.  And, well, he's the lead....

9 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I would go for that ONLY if Kouf, Greenwalt, and Carpenter were not involved.  They are the ones who made the choices to ruin this show and I really don't want to sit through any more of their crap.   However, NBC owns the rights to this show--I don't know all the details of the contracts, but I'm assuming they could sell it and the buyer could choose to go with different showrunners.  

Whether another outlet wants the show is another question.  I mean, in the last season and half, Grimm has basically repelled  viewers--and that is not a good selling point.

Also, it could be that the cast doesn't want to continue.  From what I've seen on social media, most of the cast is sad the show is over--except for DG, who really hasn't made a secret that he wants to go a different direction with his career (directing) and he really wasn't happy with the way the show was going.  And, well, he's the lead....

DG is a lead that really isn't a lead any longer, IMO.  On a show called Grimm, you expect for Nick to be so much more than what the writers have done with the character.  Adalind, not dead Juliette Eve and Diana are the powerhouse characters on the show, while Nick is wallpaper at best.  

I agree that the current writers would have to go in order for the show to be revamped if NBC decides to sell it to another company.

• Love 1

I'm sure the contracts for the Grimm cast are ending this year, nearly all show contracts expire after 6 seasons. It is going to cost much more to keep going on since the studio has to renegotiate and give pay raises to all the actors.

The reason why shows don't go on for very long is because it becomes too expensive to keep going after 6 years unless they gets huge ratings, which Grimm clearly has never gotten.

Edited by icewolf
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, icewolf said:

I'm sure the contracts for the Grimm cast are ending this year, nearly all show contracts expire after 6 seasons. It is going to cost much more to keep going on since the studio has to renegotiate and give pay raises to all the actors. The reason why shows don't go on for very long is because it becomes too expensive to keep going after 6 years unless they gets huge ratings, which Grimm clearly has never gotten.

I can see this being a part of it.  In one of the snap chats/IG things, both Claire Coffee and Sasha Roiz were,"Let's face it...we kinda knew."  I think if the ratings had continued to raise--or even hold steady--after season 3, though, the outcome would have been much different.

However, I'm not sure all the contracts were up--Claire Coffee, Bree Turner, and Reggie Lee all became regulars at season 2. So, if they all had 6 season contracts, those 3 actors still had 1 season left.

4 minutes ago, icewolf said:

Reggie Lee was a regular from the very beginning of season 1, even if he has been treated like a guest star for most of the show.

Really?  I stand corrected....I think we saw more of Franco than Wu that season!

Also after 6 seasons, actors can now easily decide to leave a show without consequences. Usually networks can try to keep the actors on by throwing more money at them, but that obviously doesn't always work. The Vampire Diaries' lead actress Nina Dobrev decided to leave after season 6, and that show decided to go on for two more seasons without her.

But the CW has never had big ratings and have always seemed desperate. NBC has really been hurting these last few years too, but I don't think they have reached the We Need More Seasons of Grimm territory yet, lets try to forgot about Heroes Reborn.

4 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I can see this being a part of it.  In one of the snap chats/IG things, both Claire Coffee and Sasha Roiz were,"Let's face it...we kinda knew."  I think if the ratings had continued to raise--or even hold steady--after season 3, though, the outcome would have been much different.

However, I'm not sure all the contracts were up--Claire Coffee, Bree Turner, and Reggie Lee all became regulars at season 2. So, if they all had 6 season contracts, those 3 actors still had 1 season left.

If there were better ratings and DG wanted to leave, Trubel was already in place and could have taken over as lead. I am not a fan of Trubel, but the actress is young and shows tend to want the younger viewers. 

9 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

If there were better ratings and DG wanted to leave, Trubel was already in place and could have taken over as lead. I am not a fan of Trubel, but the actress is young and shows tend to want the younger viewers. 

Answering in the Trubel thread....

http://current.org/2016/09/whats-chris-thile-planning-new-prairie-home-host-shares-vision-for-show/#comment-10544

ST. PAUL, Minn. — It’s Chris Thile’s first-ever Minnesota State Fair, and he’s taking a heaping Midwestern-sized sample.

At the Minnesota Public Radio booth, before the day’s first taping, the new host of A Prairie Home Companion plays a rehearsal number over the sounds of squawking geese from the young fowl trainers who will be his lead-ins. A coffee obsessive, Thile later samples Swedish egg coffee (grounds and egg, strained in hot water) at the Salem Lutheran Church, then wolfs down a chocolate malt while taking in the fair parade, which includes the Minnesota Butter Queen, “Princess Kay of the Milky Way

There’s another key difference: Thile has no plans to immigrate to the Midwest. He currently resides in Portland, Ore., where his wife, actress Claire Coffee, stars on the NBC show Grimm.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Syme said:

http://current.org/2016/09/whats-chris-thile-planning-new-prairie-home-host-shares-vision-for-show/#comment-10544

ST. PAUL, Minn. — It’s Chris Thile’s first-ever Minnesota State Fair, and he’s taking a heaping Midwestern-sized sample.

At the Minnesota Public Radio booth, before the day’s first taping, the new host of A Prairie Home Companion plays a rehearsal number over the sounds of squawking geese from the young fowl trainers who will be his lead-ins. A coffee obsessive, Thile later samples Swedish egg coffee (grounds and egg, strained in hot water) at the Salem Lutheran Church, then wolfs down a chocolate malt while taking in the fair parade, which includes the Minnesota Butter Queen, “Princess Kay of the Milky Way

There’s another key difference: Thile has no plans to immigrate to the Midwest. He currently resides in Portland, Ore., where his wife, actress Claire Coffee, stars on the NBC show Grimm.

I'm sure that will change in January.  While they may not move full-time to Minnesota and they may keep their house in Portland (DG and ET have said that they are "not selling" their PDX home), I can't see him "commuting" between Minnesota and Oregon when there is no need.  The fact is that Chris Thile has a job in Minnesota (well, based in Minnesota--the show actually travels quite a bit, so I can see why he would choose not to live there full-time) and Claire Coffee will not have a job in Oregon.  If CC chooses to continue actively acting (as opposed to a guest spot here and there), Oregon would not be the best place for her, either.

Now, on the flip side, both Thile and Coffee have ties in the Portland area--they are patrons of the symphony and have done other community events, so I can see them wanting to keep a least a toe-hold here.

ETA: I've said this before, but I am actually quite excited for Thile to take over APHC.  I've listened to that show from when I was a kid until a few years ago, when it became too stale to handle.  I did go back and listen to the episodes that Thile guest-hosted in February 2015 and he was fantastic!  Not only is he an amazing musician, but I felt he was actually a better host, in terms of relating to the guests and audience, than Garrison Keillor ever was.  

Edited by OtterMommy

Thile will only do 13 shows. That's not much at all. 13 three or four day trips away from home in a year is nothing. I make the from the west coast to London every month. It's not so bad. Some TV actors commute between Los Angeles and Vancouver because that's where some shows film. Many musicians spend a lot of time on the road. People who are used to traveling to where the work is don't see it as a big deal. They make the choice to settle in an area they enjoy and accept the long-distance commuting as a normal part of their life.

1 minute ago, orza said:

Thile will only do 13 shows. That's not much at all. 13 three or four day trips away from home in a year is nothing. I make the from the west coast to London every month. It's not so bad. Some TV actors commute between Los Angeles and Vancouver because that's where some shows film. Many musicians spend a lot of time on the road. People who are used to traveling to where the work is don't see it as a big deal. They make the choice to settle in an area they enjoy and accept the long-distance commuting as a normal part of their life.

I'm not disagreeing with you.  I just think, depending on what Claire Coffee decides to do, Portland may not stay as his "home base."  It could be that she decides to focus on motherhood for a while, in which case it may make sense for them to stay based in Oregon (Portland is frequently named one of or the best place to raise kids by whoever it is that judges those things).  However, if she wants to continue as a working actress...well, I can't see how living in Portland would be feasible for family that is already juggling parenthood, a radio show (and it is only 13 episodes for *this season*--I got the impression that it would go back to the full slate that Garrison Keillor had next season, but I could be wrong with that), Thile's touring with his band, and any acting work Coffee may have (which would likely be in CA or NY).

Portland is not that far from Los Angeles. A day trip down there for an audition is very doable.  TV auditions can also be done in Vancouver. Portland is not a bad place to be if one will be working in both Los Angeles and Vancouver. A series regular in a supporting role has a lot of free time so the travel doesn't need to be an issue.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:07 PM, Darklazr said:

Yes, Renard and Nick were at odds in s1, but there was no need for them to be in s5.  Nick, Hank and Wu chose NOT to tell their commanding officer about Chavez and BC.  Renard would have been suspicious of Rachel from the very beginning and not after he killed Marwan.  Okay, mini rant over.

I am thrilled SR is getting some meaty material, because he and Silas are the strongest actors on the show.  Let's hope Renard cleans Nick's clock!

The problem with Nick vs. Renard is . . . I'm kind of rooting for Renard! And that's even after he shot my favorite character, Meisner. 

Really, I'm glad they only gave them a half season. Maybe that will enable the writers to focus enough to produce something coherent, or maybe they will just continue over the cliff. Either way, we'll get closure.

2 hours ago, tpel said:

The problem with Nick vs. Renard is . . . I'm kind of rooting for Renard! And that's even after he shot my favorite character, Meisner. 

Really, I'm glad they only gave them a half season. Maybe that will enable the writers to focus enough to produce something coherent, or maybe they will just continue over the cliff. Either way, we'll get closure.

I am rooting for my sexy pants Renard!  Nick never learned from s1 when he did not tell Hank or Juliette what was going on with all of the "weird" stuff and should have immediately told his Commanding officer what happened when Chavez died.  I will never understand why Nick did not take a few pictures of the dead bodies (including Chavez) and at least get their ID information.  Renard, Hank and Wu could have worked on finding out what those three black marks meant while Nick was out on leave.

1 hour ago, tpel said:

Replying in the "Everything Wrong" thread...

The new seasons of Grimm used to always start at the end of October to coincide with Halloween.  Now I read that the first show of season 6 won't run until January 2017!  Does anybody know why it's taking so long this time? 

Also read this is the final season.  I guess that's why.  They probably want it to end during the May sweeps.  Dang, I'm going to miss this show even if the writing was getting quirky!

http://release-date.info/tv-series/grimm-season-6-release-date-994892892/

Edited by Evagirl
Included link.
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Prevailing Wind said:

There's no reason to have Grimm in Sweeps Month. The point of sweeps is to garner the highest ratings the networks can, so they can charge higher prices for ad time. Do they really think Grimm's ratings will improve?

My guess is that they are holding Grimm until January so that they can use it to replace an under-performing new show.  They are guaranteed at least an "on the small edge of decent" audience for it and that may be enough for the network.  NBC hasn't been the strongest network for a while--probably since the 90s--and I think they are really hoping that Grimm will help them just tread water to finish out the season.

However, if they are hoping that hyping this as the "last season" will drum up a bigger audience, I'm afraid they'll be disappointed.  They started losing viewers in the last half of season 4 and did everything in their power to lose more viewers during season 5.  The 100th episode should have had epic (for Grimm) ratings--they'd been promoting it AND they were promising the resolution of the keys, something the audience had sort-of-but-not-really asking them to do for 4 years*.  Instead, it was one of the lowest rated (possibly THE lowest rated?) episodes of the SERIES (thanks to, ahem, some plot decision they decided to do to please a handful of emoticon-loving twitter followers....)

*I still maintain that no one wanted the key plotline to be resolved....they just wanted the writers not to drop it.  But the writers are morons....

Also, I just checked and the 100th episode was NOT the lowest rated episode, but the ratings were very low. More telling, there was a big drop between the 99th episode and the 100th episode...

What Otter Mommy said.

I stopped watching slightly more than halfway through season 4 and did not watch ONE episode of season 5.

I don't even care that they're doing a final 13 episodes. I just hope David, SWM, Bree, Reggie, Russell and Sasha can find better, more rewarding work. I will miss them.

• Love 2

The writer's were clearly trying to be edgy in the middle of season four and really thought fans would just love their lead character being raped and his rapist having his baby, not!  They should have quickly realized that Adalind being pregnant was not a good idea and write her with a hysterical pregnancy where she ended up committed for several episodes to accommodate CC's pregnancy.

I, too, wish the actors well!

There are so many awesome Grimm fans that have come up with fabulous stories that should have kept this show on for at least another four years.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

The writer's were clearly trying to be edgy in the middle of season four and really thought fans would just love their lead character being raped and his rapist having his baby, not!  They should have quickly realized that Adalind being pregnant was not a good idea and write her with a hysterical pregnancy where she ended up committed for several episodes to accommodate CC's pregnancy.

I, too, wish the actors well!

There are so many awesome Grimm fans that have come up with fabulous stories that should have kept this show on for at least another four years.  

Going over to the everything wrong thread....

It's weird to not have an episode of Grimm around Halloween. 

I don't miss this show, and I usually stick with a show until the bitter end.  At least the Exorcist TV show is really, really good, and it's a good substitute for Grimm. 

• Love 1

Eh - I think the writer of this article fails to pinpoint the real gripe most of the audience has WRT Adalind and Juliette. While there may have been some interest in pairing Nick and Adalind - simply because Claire Coffey has mad chemistry with just about everyone - the way they went about it felt cheap, undeserved and ultimately bewildering. Nick just started playing house with Adalind as soon as she had his baby as though that made everything OK instead of even more fucked up than before. I think having the two characters suddenly co-habitating and playing mommy and daddy crossed a line that sent a lot of viewers packing.

I also think turning Juliette into "Eve" was an equally bad idea. It was horribly derivative, almost laughable, and made little sense. The article linked above lauds the move as a "great thing" to happen to her character. They should have had the balls to just kill her off at the end of Season 4. 

The only part of that article that comes close to zeroing in on an actual problem is that Juliette and Adalind basically switched places, and Adalind was given an unearned sympathetic treatment by the writing whereas Juliette was not. I don't see where any of this can be "fixed" at this point. And that's a big reason the ratings have sunk so low.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Eh - I think the writer of this article fails to pinpoint the real gripe most of the audience has WRT Adalind and Juliette. While there may have been some interest in pairing Nick and Adalind - simply because Claire Coffey has mad chemistry with just about everyone - the way they went about it felt cheap, undeserved and ultimately bewildering. Nick just started playing house with Adalind as soon as she had his baby as though that made everything OK instead of even more fucked up than before. I think having the two characters suddenly co-habitating and playing mommy and daddy crossed a line that sent a lot of viewers packing.

I also think turning Juliette into "Eve" was an equally bad idea. It was horribly derivative, almost laughable, and made little sense. The article linked above lauds the move as a "great thing" to happen to her character. They should have had the balls to just kill her off at the end of Season 4. 

The only part of that article that comes close to zeroing in on an actual problem is that Juliette and Adalind basically switched places, and Adalind was given an unearned sympathetic treatment by the writing whereas Juliette was not. I don't see where any of this can be "fixed" at this point. And that's a big reason the ratings have sunk so low.

1) Juliette should have remained dead at the end of season 4.

2) Adalind should have had a hysterical pregnancy.

3) Diana should have turned into Frau Pech and went after Adalind and Stefania.

• Love 1

So, I saw the other day on IG where someone mentioned (I think it was Bitsie, though I think it was on Bree's IG) that it was sad that they were down to filming their final two episodes.

which means, that foe better or worse, the writers and showrunners have mapped out their final 13 episodes and have some "plan" to close out the series.

God, I hope the final 13 can redeem the disappointemenr of the past two years!

4 minutes ago, neuromom said:

So, I saw the other day on IG where someone mentioned (I think it was Bitsie, though I think it was on Bree's IG) that it was sad that they were down to filming their final two episodes.

which means, that foe better or worse, the writers and showrunners have mapped out their final 13 episodes and have some "plan" to close out the series.

They started filming the last episode yesterday and I know that Kristi Turnquist will have a piece out soon on it.  There were plenty of Snaps and IGs, which I'll take over to the spoiler thread....

5 hours ago, neuromom said:

Bwhahahahah!  You're joking, right?!  It took this show five seasons to eff up what should have been a fun and funky little fairytale show that could have rode out another five seasons.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Bwhahahahah!  You're joking, right?!  It took this show five seasons to eff up what should have been a fun and funky little fairytale show that could have rode out another five seasons.

I have to admit that I'm a little scared of what is going to happen if I tune in (I'm leaning in that direction).  The creative team has taken this show places no show should ever go and they did so in an embarrassingly sloppy way.  I have no confidence that they'll end this series well.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Well, I actually wasn't joking. I am trying to be hopeful! Yet, if I were a betting person, I wouldn't bet even one cent that this well end well. 

What is the old adage of "people and train wrecks"? Something about being compelled to watch...so, I guess on that respect, there may be some "entertainment value " in it for me. I'm also someone who , once I get hooked on a show and have loyalty to it, I'll watch till the bitter end. And I suspect the end may be "bitter".

• Love 1