Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
gonecrackers

S10.E13: Secrets and Lies

Recommended Posts

I think deep down , Katie knows Derek is too good for her ( hence all her insecurity ), which is why she is always bitching at him . 
also , the guy she dated before the experiment didn’t tell her he loved her until he lost her , and apparently she was running after him for a long time .. so she probably has a fear that Derek will do the same thing . She’s prob used to guys not falling in love with her ( who could blame them .) . She is so scared to have fun at the sake of it being corny or not realistic .

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Yep...sounds like Michael's family has been enabling his pathetic behavior since he was a kid. The sister may have the same problems, which is why she was covering for him. 

Michael AND his sister creep me out. While Meka is no prize, she should bail. Now.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Zach, Michael and Brandon:  all are definitely scraps from the very bottom of the barrel.

Michael seemed to be on the verge of some kind of break.  Good thing they weren’t left alone much.  Meka  could have had a good lawsuit.  Maybe still could for emotion distress or something.  He was scary weird.

And those so called experts didn’t pick this up?  They are useless.  That new therapist went way too easy on Zack.  It was a joke.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Michael is a sociopath. That's not okay. I also believe he may be gay which is okay.  Also, the producer are icky people. Miserable Meka should have packed and left the apartment when that one told her to go tell Michael how she felt.

Edited by karenbrady
  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Stella Rose said:

Katie is shameless and just plain nasty.  Who makes fun of someone when they open up and show you their childhood memorabilia?  She is just a brat.  She seems like a spoiled child and Derek does not deserve such a rotten mate.  

Katie is mean and spiteful.  She goes straight for the jugular.  I liked her in the beginning, but she lost me when she was so rude and disrespectful to her mom.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

The way Michael puts his hands to his head when being questioned really does make me think that he's got some serious issues.  I'm no psychiatrist so I don't know what they are, but it does seem like he needs some help, but definitely not a wife right now.

Also, I haven't heard anything more about Ocho Rios.

I'd like to know too if that trip to JA happened. Doubt it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Not a bad episode...kept my attention and good to think of something else than Covid.

Zack and Mindy

Very strange couple all around. She didn't seem discouraged that he slept in the other room. She also didn't seem outraged about what was the secret Zach alluded to. We are supposed to believe his whole hang up with her was over an ex offering a ride home. I call it fake news. Its been a hard 5 weeks for Mindy, she lost a husband and a friend (if she ever was a friend). I'm 100% confident Zach and Lindsey are kaput as well, he only was interested in her as a way to get info about Mindy. Mindy claims she is rejuvenated by this development but I suspect she was really wounded badly and it will be a long time before she even considers dating again.

I hate guys like Zach who can hurt someone so deeply, so easily and yet I suspect he won't lose a wink of sleep and is already over it. He's already reflected, nothing was really his fault just didn't work out...I doubt in his mind anything has ever been his fault.

Brandon and Taylor

They're detente will last long...they don't fight for each other only for themselves. One little spark will bring all the past with it...

Michael and Meka

I like Meka she will make a great mate. I was touched by how she got closer to Michael after he seemed to open up a bit. Really good to have a woman who can budget and do the numbers...very useful. But her husband I suspect needs more help than she or the experts can provide. I still think that union is doomed. I don't know what he does for a living or how much he makes I don't think she's worried about his income as much as the deceitfulness. Her chat with his sister didn't reveal much.

Austin and Jessica

I agree I think some drama is being ginned up. Nothing wrong with having a couple who really dig each other and are making plans way beyond the 8 weeks. Jessica wears her heart on her sleeve but she doesn't need to worry Austin seems genuine. I hope they don't continue making his say I love you a big deal. Not sure what he's waiting for maybe decision day. He shows real love constantly.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

I hate guys like Zach who can hurt someone so deeply, so easily and yet I suspect he won't lose a wink of sleep and is already over it. He's already reflected, nothing was really his fault just didn't work out...I doubt in his mind anything has ever been his fault.

That is the way of narcissists...doesn't matter if male or female. Female narcissists do the same thing. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Michael has mental health issues, and Meka should've walked away a long time ago for her own mental health

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Well how about:
-sneaks into the circus on dates to pet the elephants
-writes awesome poems, about life and finding solace in love

Any more takers?

Are you suggesting that the latter is equivalent in type to the former behavior?

I'm saying they are equivalent, of showing Derek to be a good catch!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

As a former poetry writer before life sucked the life out of me, I don't find it hard to believe Derek wrote that poem with no one in particular in mind.  ........................The guy is freakin' trying his heart out though, almost literally. She didn't care to support him, made him feel stupid about his dreams, then he still opened up his life to her, only to be shit on again. I give him credit because I would not have trusted to go any further opening up to her, ever.

 

3 hours ago, OnTime said:

I want him to be thinking "I have dreams and ambitions and she is not in them"

You two have nailed it.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Derek and Katie

Forgot to mention these two. The more I see of Katie the more I dislike and believe she has issues and baggage one of which is an increasingly ugly jealous streak. Marriage isn't unconditional love you can't share a life with someone without some conditions. If you do you're just a sap. Whether jealousy is good or bad depends on the circumstance and the degree. Catching a spouse cheating is good reason jealous and furious. Chatting in public with members of the opposite sex isn't a good reason. Jealously like that is dysfunctional love. It will smother and kill any real love.

Katie still views this relationship as a one way street in which Derek has to toe the line to her satisfaction. She's arrived in this relationship and doesn't have to earn his approval. Oh? She better rethink that because the thought of whether this can endure the test of time must be crossing his mind. Did she really think he just came out of a monastery to come on MAFS? Her own mothers warning is proving prophetic, she is going to lose a good catch. She is an average looking woman and men feel comfortable with average looking woman provided they have some personality, character, integrity a good outlook and sense of humor. GIB don't hurt...

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, LaLaLaLa said:

That is the way of narcissists...doesn't matter if male or female. Female narcissists do the same thing. 

I try to avoid using that word too freely but Zach appears to be a Freudian example of classic narcissism. He's probably quite adept at disguising it when necessary to BS people into believing he actually cares about other humans. I believe such behavior eventually carries its own punishment.

 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I managed a better look at Lindsey when they replayed that clip this episode and noticed that she actually has a very good figure and has large breasts.  The dress was flowy/loose which may have made her look frumpy.  Her blonde hair was clipped up in the back, but it looked like it would be fairly long.  So, she may have been more physically attractive than Mindy to Zach.  Maybe those two deserve each other for being willing to develop a "friendship" behind Mindy's back and I would bet that Zach wasn't trying to understand Mindy in developing this friendship.  I would bet that they had fun trash talking Mindy.  Who does that?  Why, Zach and Lindsey...

I am so over Katie.  Her whole "I was 10 and had to make sure everyone was safe" is questionable.  Her need to be the center of everyone's universe is apparent.  I would have had such fun going through Derek's memories-he just sounds so fun.  And, he has a responsible job.  Kind of the whole package there.  Petting elephants?  I am so in.  I hope Katie doesn't end up dampening Derek's spirit.

Meka needs to just leave.  Michael has way too many issues.  The experts should be meeting with him constantly and helping him through his issues.  Nah, they're just there for drama.  But, I was pleased that Dr. Viv was so excited that Mindy freed herself from Zach.  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, karenbrady said:

Michael AND his sister creep me out. While Meka is no prize, she should bail. Now.

Hard to measure Meka because of Micheal. It seems like their relationship could flourish and we'd see a different Meka if he wasn't such a (to be kind) disingenuous person. She can give it the full 8 weeks to figure this out...I don't think he is dangerous.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

And military spouses everywhere want to jump through their tvs and punch the hell out of Jessica.  So he's going to travel for work?  It doesn't mean he's going to forever.  When military spouses are looking at 6+ months of separation at a time, a week is nothing.  Shut it.

YAY, Mindy!  I do, I did, I'm done!  Yes!  And I love the shade with the "We Always Hated Him" sign.  You spoke for a nation, Friends of Mindy.   And Dr. Viv made the face of a nation, when Zach was trying to word-salad his smarmy way out of the whole mess.  Whatever, Zach.  You suck.  

Mindy definitely needs to petition for custody of the dog.  The dog sitting in the crook of her arm/underarm on the sofa was the cutest thing.  Mindy can keep the dog, Zach can keep his hair.

I'll have to add more later since I FF'd through the majority of it, other than the Mindy scenes.  

20 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Yo, Mindy’s Asian friend (Shanny?) is a real one. “You can’t fuckin’ believe that bitch [Lindsay], she’s a liar.”

Best line ever.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Zach is a lying liar who lies about lying. If he had been paired with a weaker person he would have really gaslighted them.

  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think it was respectable of Mindy sticking it out, regardless of how disinterested Zach was.  She took her commitment to the 'process' and the marriage seriously.  She herself said something to the effect that if she had given up sooner, she would not have felt she gave it her all.  She is one heck of a lady, and I wish her nothing but the best.

For the person who said the divorce party was tacky, I disagree.  She didn't play pin the tail on the Zack  Ass - er, Donkey...   or paste his face on the pinata like I would have done - and then some. 

I would have invited Lindsey and let everyone take a poke at her.  She is the true villain of this story - what a ___________.   Zach was a stranger (this does not get him a pass) but Lindsay was supposed to be a long-time friend.   That to me is way more vile than your husband of 20-odd days emotionally cheating.

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

And military spouses everywhere want to jump through their tvs and punch the hell out of Jessica.  So he's going to travel for work?  It doesn't mean he's going to forever.  When military spouses are looking at 6+ months of separation at a time, a week is nothing.  Shut it.

I think that is producer created. They need to have something  between Jess and Austin.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Stella Rose said:

For the person who said the divorce party was tacky, I disagree.  She didn't play pin the tail on the Zack  Ass - er, Donkey...   or paste his face on the pinata like I would have done - and then some. 

I would have invited Lindsey and let everyone take a poke at her.  She is the true villain of this story - what a ___________.   Zach was a stranger (this does not get him a pass) but Lindsay was supposed to be a long-time friend.   That to me is way more vile than your husband of 20-odd days emotionally cheating.

Maybe tacky was the wrong word - it just wasn't classy, which is what a lot of people are calling Mindy, and I generally agree that she is. That party didn't seem like her style to me. I would have enjoyed seeing her out at an expensive restaurant, drinking champagne and eating a steak with her friends, toasting her excellent decision to rid herself of that boil of a human.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

Maybe tacky was the wrong word - it just wasn't classy, which is what a lot of people are calling Mindy, and I generally agree that she is. That party didn't seem like her style to me. I would have enjoyed seeing her out at an expensive restaurant, drinking champagne and eating a steak with her friends, toasting her excellent decision to rid herself of that boil of a human.

I hope she comes to the re-union show alone with a new do and a new look. Maybe a new man in the wings...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Yep...sounds like Michael's family has been enabling his pathetic behavior since he was a kid. The sister may have the same problems, which is why she was covering for him. 

Here's the thing.  People lie because they feel others won't like them if they tell the truth.  That may be true but people who don't like who you are aren't worth your time.  That said, Meka should have done the same as Mindy and said, "I don't want to be in this marriage anymore."  Sure Michael has issues but he doesn't belong on the show.  He needs to deal with his issues before he marries anybody. 

In life many people lie, people embellish on their resumes, use filters on Instagram photos, lie about their age on dating profiles, etc.  It's not like no one lies EVER.  But Michael is lying about things a person shouldn't lie about, to his WIFE. 

I hope Mindy doesn't take Zach back.  Good for her.  Zach has been lying to her too, he's never been attracted to her at all.

Taylor got a new wig and a new dress, she looked nice, TV ready.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I started the season horny for Zach and I'm ending it with a huge crush on Mindy which I think is pretty sexy and mature of me

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

Maybe tacky was the wrong word - it just wasn't classy, which is what a lot of people are calling Mindy, and I generally agree that she is. That party didn't seem like her style to me. I would have enjoyed seeing her out at an expensive restaurant, drinking champagne and eating a steak with her friends, toasting her excellent decision to rid herself of that boil of a human.

I agree, but taking her anger out on the pinata was probably one of the healthier things I've seen on this show.

I also agree with another poster who said she should just ghost Lindsey, because she isn't worth her time or energy anymore.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here's the thing.  People lie because they feel others won't like them if they tell the truth.  That may be true but people who don't like who you are aren't worth your time.  That said, Meka should have done the same as Mindy and said, "I don't want to be in this marriage anymore."  Sure Michael has issues but he doesn't belong on the show.  He needs to deal with his issues before he marries anybody. 

In life many people lie, people embellish on their resumes, use filters on Instagram photos, lie about their age on dating profiles, etc.  It's not like no one lies EVER.  But Michael is lying about things a person shouldn't lie about, to his WIFE. 

I hope Mindy doesn't take Zach back.  Good for her.  Zach has been lying to her too, he's never been attracted to her at all.

Taylor got a new wig and a new dress, she looked nice, TV ready.

She really did look great. On unfiltered she said that Brandon threw his phone at a producer the day of the wedding because he did not like the soggy fish tacos and spaghetti without meatballs they had brought him to eat.

I think they are both pieces of work and are horrible together. She is a reality tv phony and he has some deep rooted emotional issues.

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I managed a better look at Lindsey when they replayed that clip this episode and noticed that she actually has a very good figure and has large breasts.  The dress was flowy/loose which may have made her look frumpy.  Her blonde hair was clipped up in the back, but it looked like it would be fairly long.  So, she may have been more physically attractive than Mindy to Zach.  Maybe those two deserve each other for being willing to develop a "friendship" behind Mindy's back and I would bet that Zach wasn't trying to understand Mindy in developing this friendship.  I would bet that they had fun trash talking Mindy.  Who does that?  Why, Zach and Lindsey...

I am so over Katie.  Her whole "I was 10 and had to make sure everyone was safe" is questionable.  Her need to be the center of everyone's universe is apparent.  I would have had such fun going through Derek's memories-he just sounds so fun.  And, he has a responsible job.  Kind of the whole package there.  Petting elephants?  I am so in.  I hope Katie doesn't end up dampening Derek's spirit.

Meka needs to just leave.  Michael has way too many issues.  The experts should be meeting with him constantly and helping him through his issues.  Nah, they're just there for drama.  But, I was pleased that Dr. Viv was so excited that Mindy freed herself from Zach.  

I almost laughed out loud when she said she was the mature one in her family, when she has been acting like a toddler having a tantrum from the very beginning.

I think she has been put on a pedestal all her life because of her condition. My friend’s sister is the same way. She had some health issues in childhood and her parents spoiled her rotten. She was overly praised for the smallest things and she came to expect everyone cater to her needs. Katie reminds me of her.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 10
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

And military spouses everywhere want to jump through their tvs and punch the hell out of Jessica.  So he's going to travel for work?  It doesn't mean he's going to forever.  When military spouses are looking at 6+ months of separation at a time, a week is nothing.  Shut it.

But Jessica didn’t chose to marry a military spouse though I suppose she could have gotten one on this show. My husband travels sometimes 2-3 weeks at a time and it’s hard - especially with kids. Someone else’s life is surely harder than mine but it doesn’t mean I can’t find it difficult and/or express that to someone else.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I am so over Katie.  Her whole "I was 10 and had to make sure everyone was safe" is questionable.  Her need to be the center of everyone's universe is apparent.  I would have had such fun going through Derek's memories-he just sounds so fun. 

I don't really like Derek (see frat boy comment above--a stated goal of having a HOT date to the spring formal?), but I do like going through someone else's childhood stuff.

But I wonder if Katie's need to be the center of everyone's universe has to do with her having a lot of attention all her life because of the diabetes.  Or maybe she had the diabetes attention, and then lost it when her parents divorced, and is still mad about it.

I think her reaction to the breaking-into-the-circus thing had to do with the fact that he hadn't done anything crazy like that with her.  Of course they'd been together only a few weeks, so I don't think it's a realistic comparison, but she obviously doesn't realize that.

 

58 minutes ago, Stella Rose said:

She didn't play pin the tail on the Zack  Ass - er, Donkey...   or paste his face on the pinata like I would have done - and then some. 

So what's the deal with punching a pinata?  Is it an urban/apartment thing, because they don't have room to hang it and swing?  And I didn't see anything fall out when she punched it open.  Surely they understand how a pinata works, right?

 

25 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here's the thing.  People lie because they feel others won't like them if they tell the truth. 

So they think people will like them if they lie?  Good thing they're not trying to be my friend.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Mindy finally found her self respect.  It's about damn time. Michael's sister knows that he's a pathological liar.  He needs a psychotherapist not a wife.  Why are Taylor and Brandon still "trying"? Katie shut up and sit down!!!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Going through Derek's via the garage detritus fired up Katie's insecurities to the point her voice was shouty and shrill..feel bad for the sound man having his ears blown out with her earsplitting volume and pitch...

Why Katie was shrieking "Who are you?"

1. Katie was in a social sorority while Derek was in a Greek Frat....

2. Reluctantly admired the ice chest made by College GF Monica who was in a Greek Sorority...

3. She wants to pet a circus elephant on a date while she gets the dude who announces his farts....

4. Love poems written by Derek was 17 years old were not terrible

Katie had already built her exit ramp to f*ck boy who proclaimed his love for her prior to MAFS but the trip down Memory Lane has her thinking Derek may be worth hanging around past D Day....

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Jamie sitting on Unfilttered with her dress up to her whoha,

Isn't Jamie expecting a baby???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So what's the deal with punching a pinata?  Is it an urban/apartment thing, because they don't have room to hang it and swing?  And I didn't see anything fall out when she punched it open.  Surely they understand how a pinata works, right?

I don't know if there was anything in it, but, sometimes it's therapeutic to get that anger out in benign ways like punching bags, pillows... pinatas if being more creative. 😉

1 minute ago, pdlinda said:

Isn't Jamie expecting a baby???

She's due in a few weeks & they just bought their "dream house" in Florida; they flew back from there with their toddler a few days ago in the middle of everyone being told to stay inside.

Also wondering why Florida since she's moving away from the family she always wanted & her in-law nanny's.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So they think people will like them if they lie?  Good thing they're not trying to be my friend.

They think you'll like them if they say what they think you want to hear.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Thought I saw JamieO's fetus reach out between her legs and try to pull Mommy's dress down from riding up too high and exposing BabyO's exit chute.....

I about sprayed water all over the computer!! Hahaha!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

She's due in a few weeks & they just bought their "dream house" in Florida; they flew back from there with their toddler a few days ago in the middle of everyone being told to stay inside.

Also wondering why Florida since she's moving away from the family she always wanted & her in-law nanny's.

They aren't moving to Florida.

It is their second home, which they plan to go to in the winter and rent it out the rest of the year. She wanted to get a second home in Los Angeles but it was to expensive and Florida was cheaper.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, OnTime said:

They aren't moving to Florida.

It is their second home, which they plan to go to in the winter and rent it out the rest of the year. She wanted to get a second home in Los Angeles but it was to expensive and Florida was cheaper.

Rent part of the year... to whom? someone who winters in Jersey? I guess I don't understand the plan but not my biz.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I really like Meka.  I think she's smart, attractive, and funny.  Plus, she seems like went into this farce for the right reasons, e.g., she seriously wanted to be married.  If they would have found her a nice, normal guy like Greg, it would have worked out fine.  As others have said, Michael is scary and needs psychological help.  And Zach?  Ewwww... He is like what would have happened if Ted Bundy had spent hours at the gym and thousands of dollars on hair gel and face cream.

Mindy and Meka should sue the experts.  And Derek can sign on to that class action too!

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I get the desire to be mad at the experts (in fact, I usually am...) but in this season I really believe that the liars...lied.  It's easy to fake a resume and to present a good "face" and persona during an interview.  It gets harder when exposed for a longer amount of time.  It's also harder when your wife (Meka) questions the discrepancies (go Meka!).  I think Zach and Michael don't develop long-term relationships because their lies get exposed after a while.  When I was the assistant principal who would check references, I called/contacted everyone on the list and really found out the truth when I got to the last ones listed.  Instead of just calling/contacted the first couple of references I went through them all because I'm just that way.  Some of these participants might think they can put on an act for the entire filming/process, but it gets very hard to keep track of lies and to keep an act up for that long.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Rent part of the year... to whom? someone who winters in Jersey? I guess I don't understand the plan but not my biz.

They plan to stay in NJ and but go to Florida in the winter, so they won't be cold. They will rent out the Florida house the rest of the year as an Airbnb.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Adeejay said:

The fact that Katie is a Mental Health Professional is very worrisome.

Yes!  Every time she starts in on him it makes me cringe.  She's is so obviously projecting on to him the things that are lacking in herself.  He may be a little immature, but he's young!  Does she really want him acting like an old man who's set in his ways?  He seems very responsible and thoughtful.  Who cares if he's a dreamer and wants to do fun things when he's still getting the responsible things done?  He deserves to have those dreams.  They're probably what keeps him moving forward in his job because he realizes you have to do some work to get the fun stuff.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That list on the ice chest made him sound like a frat boy, which I don't necessarily equate with cool.  The advice about the apple cider to Santa was charming, though.

That actually didn't bother me to much.  I was thinking oh wow, he acted like a college, frat boy when he was a college, frat boy.  Shocker Katie.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, OnTime said:

They plan to stay in NJ and but go to Florida in the winter, so they won't be cold. They will rent out the Florida house the rest of the year as an Airbnb.

Otis Timing, oy vey.....One kid, one on the way, two mortgages, one secure-ish job (JamieO feeding from the Lifetime teevee trough, Doug's job record is a roller coaster) during a pandemic soon to slam into Florida like a ton of bricks with zero tourists traveling or vacationing and with an uncertain future of this crisis no one is booking AirBnBs.....oopsies!

 Cast sitting so close to each other in the Unfiltereds....so strange

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, HZAnita said:

I really like Meka.  I think she's smart, attractive, and funny.  Plus, she seems like went into this farce for the right reasons, e.g., she seriously wanted to be married.  If they would have found her a nice, normal guy like Greg, it would have worked out fine.  As others have said, Michael is scary and needs psychological help.

I like Meka, too.  On top of what you said about her, she's also analytical and direct, which I like in a mate. If she had been properly matched, I think we would have seen a more relaxed Meka. A person can only take so much before losing it. I'd be pretty uptight if I was with someone who lied ALL THE TIME. 

I know the popular opinion on here is that Michael has mental health problems, but I think he simply a liar. As a few others have said, I think he lies just to present himself better than he can if he shows Meka (and us) who he really is. That is not a mental health problem, that is someone who is trying to manipulate. He comes across to me as a very bad, lazy, and not very intelligent con artist.

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, HZAnita said:

I really like Meka.  I think she's smart, attractive, and funny.  Plus, she seems like went into this farce for the right reasons, e.g., she seriously wanted to be married.  If they would have found her a nice, normal guy like Greg, it would have worked out fine.  As others have said, Michael is scary and needs psychological help.  And Zach?  Ewwww... He is like what would have happened if Ted Bundy had spent hours at the gym and thousands of dollars on hair gel and face cream.

Mindy and Meka should sue the experts.  And Derek can sign on to that class action too!

Greg isn’t normal - he is AWESOME!

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh...Mindy and her completely unnecessary pile of plastic champagne cups that will go straight to a landfill. Could have used glass. The poor donkey piñata. I feel bad for him. If you really want to break someone’s head, go for Zach. The poor donkey hasn’t done anything 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

to get that anger out in benign ways like punching bags, pillows... pinatas if being more creative

But they are not benign! Pillows, piñatas...they have feelings! I’d much rather see Zach punched than that poor innocent donkey 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

When Meka went off in the hallway, that was the first time I liked her. 

Funniest line, “he’s living his best life lying to me...”  Can’t stand Meka, but that was hilarious!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

She wants to pet a circus elephant on a date while she gets the dude who announces his farts....

The animal abuse references in this show...swimming with dolphins, elephants in circuses...literally zero sensitivity 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2020 at 8:33 PM, Brooklynista said:

Did he really forge his own offer letter🤦🏾‍♀️. If you're going to be a liar at least take care to remember the details of your lies. 

Oh I 100% agree. He definitely did it to himself, as always. Even he is embarrassed by his dumb lies.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

They plan to stay in NJ and but go to Florida in the winter, so they won't be cold. They will rent out the Florida house the rest of the year as an Airbnb.

So they’ll be renting out their “dream home” as an Airbnb- okay then. 🤷‍♀️

53 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

 If she had been properly matched, I think we would have seen a more relaxed Meka. A person can only take so much before losing it. I'd be pretty uptight if I was with someone who lied ALL THE TIME. 

Yes, definitely!  I’ve been saying this repeatedly for several episodes now.

29 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

But they are not benign! Pillows, piñatas...they have feelings! I’d much rather see Zach punched than that poor innocent donkey 

I understand, but at least this way she won’t get arrested. 

Although I think they’d let her go if they just watch a few clips of Zach’s verbal diarrhea. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Greg isn’t normal - he is AWESOME!

His house had a wrap around porch....swoon....

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size