Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Whimsy

S40.E07: We're in the Majors LIVE CHAT

It sucks, because I think Michele will vote out Yul because she's drawn to Wendell for some reason. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It sucks, because I think Michele will vote out Yul because she's drawn to Wendell for some reason. 

I think it's the pre existing relationship factor.

• Like 1

Holy. freaking. crap. 

Are you kidding me?

And...damnit. Yul's gone.

Does Nick not realize that not only does he get caught between Wendell vs Michele, if they don't merge, but that Michele/Wendell will probably choose each other over Nick?

• Like 4

God fucking damn it. And now he has to get every idol and fire token on the island, just so he can give them to Michele and Wendell so they don't end up on the same island as him again.

• Like 1

Really overplayed that one. And Yul had been so silent, just observing this whole time. No idea what shifted with that vote. He also overplayed at tribal too in talking about the tokens and their importance.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

This has been a VERY disappointing season for viewers who only came back to watch for the old school players.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I wasn’t going to be happy either way. My old school peeps are all gone!

• Like 3

I already didn't like Michele and Wendell, now I don't like Nick.  What's Wendell going to do, pout through the rest of the game?

I seriously have no one to root for.  

• Like 3

well, shit, all the old schoolers are gone now, and Yul gives the fire token to Sophie. 

and the dumbest thing is. 
Yul would protect NIck + Michele
Wendel would punt them off to the curb. he just said that

so sure. vote of Yul. dumbness. 

and really now any reason why i wanted to watch is all gone. 

• Like 1

I just hated that Wendell, with as arrogant and over confident as he's become, is staying.  I hope he ends up taking Michele and Nick out.

• Like 1

Yul made the correct choice on his tokens!

• Like 1

I said it, one of the newer players are going to win this and I feel almost confident it'll be one I care not a lick about. Only one left there I genuinely like is Jeremy.  

The only thing that will make that not happen, is an old school player pulling a Chris from the original EoE and getting back in the game and still somehow winning. 

. . . meanwhile, there’s an entire season of The Amazing Race on the shelf, and I’m betting most of the people involved aren’t as infuriating.

Hey, there are bits of corn in the icing!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Does Sophie count as a "new schooler" I mean i get she was over season 20, that's pretty still old school (ish) to me. 

• Like 1

I might be done with Survivor. I'm not sure I can stomach watching Ben, Adam, Wendell, and Michelle. 

Even though there is LITERALLY nothing else to do bc my province is shut down.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoWindsor said:

This has been a VERY disappointing season for viewers who only came back to watch for the old school players.

I haven't been able to watch tonight's episode, but I might take a pass based on learning what happened here.

I don't want to see another old schooler disappoint, i.e. Sandra quitting EOE and Yul getting voted out :(.

I'll pick back up next week.  I don't have strong heartstrings for the remaining players the way I do with the old schoolers which is probably a good thing.  I can watch for the game rather than for personal preference.  Far less anxiety!

• Like 1

Well, now we at least know that yes, you can divide your fire tokens among two or more players.  We also know that Michelle clearly harbors feeling for Wendell and he is over it.  And finally, that my beloved Nick had better pray for immunity wins or a merge, because being stuck with those two will cost him.

• Like 1

To review: Sandra quit, Rob got three tokens, and Yul got voted off.

Fuck.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Good thing I’m numb right now, or this episode would have really hurt!

• Like 1