Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Can't Buy Me Love

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

Can someone plz explain this to me? If there is a shower head and a drain, what do they need the bucket for?

I was wondering that myself.  My best guess is that the water that comes out of the "shower head" is nothing more than a trickle, and you need to fill up the bucket to get a good rinse.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

With a towel borrowed from the Chalet Suite! 

985A8E9C-1293-49AA-BCEC-9BEC4DE327E8.jpeg

I have seen boxers do that but Usman is not a boxer.  Although he was subjected to Lisa’s box.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Spike said:

I have seen boxers do that but Usman is not a boxer.  Although he was subjected to Lisa’s box.

Boxers need to carry a towel in case they want to "throw in the towel" to quit.

So maybe Usman is carrying it "just in case" . . . LOL.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Big Ed did what my exhubby* did all the damn time:  Do something nice without ever ASKING you what you wanted.  Did RM want a foot rub?  Did she want champagne?  Maybe she wanted a bath, alone, while drinking white wine.  And the way he kept semi-badgering her "Do you like this?"  God, I bet in the sack he will be asking question after question too - and I I am sorry I put that visual image in your heads, y'all.  AND THE HELL DID SHE HAVE TO OPEN HER ROBE??

*= He was known for buying me a purse or a wallet or something that I never asked about, never spoke about then was all butt hurt when I did not use it.   Ask next time!  Well, I guess there never will be a next time, now, huh???

My ex too! He was the one who would show up with  a Victoria's Secret gift card, AS IF that was a gift for me.

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

My ex too! He was the one who would show up with  a Victoria's Secret gift card, AS IF that was a gift for me.

I would have taken that card and bought flannel pj's!!!  He has a woman now who gets to experience the same joy I had.......lucky lady!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 3/24/2020 at 1:44 PM, KateHearts said:

A liar can't bellow about someone else lying to them.

I've noticed that about liars I have ben around.  I'm sure that's part of his controlling.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Is that better or worse than a vacuum cleaner?

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would have taken that card and bought flannel pj's!!!  He has a woman now who gets to experience the same joy I had.......lucky lady!!!

She gets to benefit from all the tricks you taught him lol.

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Good thought . . . but how did he rent a car?  How do you decline insurance and know to bring it back with a full tank of gas?  LOL.

At his age, most people know to return the car full, and many credit cards like Amex cover insurance so you can safely decline. But why rent a car in a country where you can't read road signs??

As for the train station -- why not have someone write down the origin of the train in Cyrillic so he could decipher the arrivals? I can't believe this guy, or anyone, could possibly be that dumb, but maybe he's just needs some meager bucks.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Ucross said:

At his age, most people know to return the car full, and many credit cards like Amex cover insurance so you can safely decline. But why rent a car in a country where you can't read road signs??

As for the train station -- why not have someone write down the origin of the train in Cyrillic so he could decipher the arrivals? I can't believe this guy, or anyone, could possibly be that dumb, but maybe he's just needs some meager bucks.

This road trip should be amusing. Poorly maintained roads and bordering a war zone.  What could go wrong?

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

That "shower" is also the toilet.  The shower typically has very low water pressure and just dribbles out, so you have to fill the bucket to have enough water to rinse your hair & self.  And you pour a bucketful of water to "flush" the drain after going to the bathroom.  Lisa is lucky they have running water, not just a bucket. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kendi said:

It's for Usman to put over BabyGirlLisa's head.

So he can "perform better"

18 minutes ago, Ucross said:

You regular insurance won't cover you driving in another country unless it's Canada.  Some amex's will.  I have a fairly basic one so I don't think it would cover me driving overseas.  It would be hard for amex to guage the risk, but I guess they do.  

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, kendi said:

It's for Usman to put over BabyGirlLisa's head.

No, he has 2 drawstring sacks instead of the bucket....one to cover her head and one for his head in case HERS falls off during their sex "performances..."

• LOL 7
On 3/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, AZChristian said:

She thinks her level of celebrity is now equal to SojaBoy's.  Which - in reality - is about a 2 on a scale of 100.

Lisa is a troll.  She looks like an ugly hobbit. 

I think Lisa might be giving Usman $$$$, which is why she's so possessive

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
On 3/30/2020 at 2:26 PM, suzywallis said:

I want to know if or when Ed will tell her that her sister asked him for money. 

BigEd needs to gift RM a boat load of cash as hush money to keep RM from telling her sister and Dad that BigEd hurt her heart by asking her to take a sex disease blood test because he is afraid she is a diseased and dirty girl...

She owns BigEd's ass...there went his chance for sex in the Phillipines...she can just deny him until marriage and her K1 visa...

Does she still want Ed?

He is dishonorable and not protective of her reputation...

RM, wait for a better option...American or not... once the show airs you will get more offers from better men...

BigEd is bus 1...there will be other buses....unless you think BigEd is the best and fastest option for you and  Prince to come to 'Merica

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Ucross said:

Google Translate has a feature you just hover your phone over the words you want translated...David's a programmer ...he should know about that useful feature as do most people who use the app and travel international.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I have no idea what the dabbing song was about. I assume it is slang for something.

Covid Dabbing is what you do in these current virus times to stop the spray from a sneeze from getting on others nearby...by sneezing into your elbow...

Dabbin is put your arm over your nose as if you just sneezed  and the other arm points where the dabbing arm is pointing.

Originally it was named from the act of sneezing from  smoking concentrated THC (marijuana) oils

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

If Lana’s hometown is accessible by “overnight train” to the big city, wouldn’t it make more sense for David to go by train? Oh wait, I answered my own question. Nothing about his story makes sense.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

If Lana’s hometown is accessible by “overnight train” to the big city, wouldn’t it make more sense for David to go by train? Oh wait, I answered my own question. Nothing about his story makes sense.  

I guess his GPS works fine over there.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

So who is the most delusional this season, Yolanda, David, or Babyhurl Lisa?

Yolanda - I think her story line is either fake or a reenactment.

David - I have my doubts about his bona fides, too. We know this isn't his first rodeo on the Russian/Ukrainian mail order bride circuit. Surely, he must be aware of the scammers by now, especially since everyone he talks to points it out to him. I think he was just looking for TLC to pay for his trip to the Ukraine. Someone with better interweb skills than mine (looking at you, @Christina) should try to find Lana's website.

Babyhurl Lisa - She's my choice. She seems to really believe that Usman is a genuine slebrity, and that someone of his age and looks would view her as anything other than a green card ticket. 

Go check Starcasm website. They found 3 different websites with her profiles and everything she put into them. Its few pages down by now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Lisa is a troll.  She looks like an ugly hobbit. 

I think Lisa might be giving Usman $$$$, which is why she's so possessive

I think you are right but she would never admit it as then people would accuse her babyluv of scamming her.  Which he is doing!  But I like him so I don't care.

• Love 3

Stephanie and Her Illlness (my new band name) should have done some a-googlin' to see that koalas are among the germiest of the germiest out there in the "outback".  That pic of her holding one and not wearing gloves just screams "I'LL FIND OUT THIS WAS A BAD IDEA LATER, GUYS. IT'S OKAY. I BROUGHT 7 YEARS' WORTH OF MEDICATION!"  Their kiss was like two college girls kissing on a dare at a frat party. So not natural.  I hope their increase in followers has been worth all of this.  *yawn*

David, man, I think he's clinging to the sunk cost fallacy here and hoping something pans out. With anyone.  Anywhere.  But wouldn't be surprised to find out in a few years that he's made several more trips to Ukraine.  Moron.

Nothing to say about Geoffrey that the rest of y'all haven't said.  

Usman is already planning his escape and we're only on the 6th episode.  

Darcy. Girl.  Acting like you're a friggin UES socialite with your fake Chanel (and everything else), and the low whisper "Okayyyy thank youuuu" to the hostess at the restaurant?  Man, I hope this whole charade/disillusionment is worth all the embarrassment your daughters feel.  Take the boobs down a notch, skip a few filler/botox appointments, dial back the extensions, wear some properly-fitting clothes, and you'll probably find a few men lining up to be your sugar daddy.  

Also, her "before" photo from the twin-life reality show... she looks like a broke down Rory Gilmore after a night partying with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I have no idea what the dabbing song was about. I assume it is slang for something.

From the Urban Dictionary:  "Dabbing - Vaporizing concentrated marijuana, usually in the form of wax or hash, by placing it on an extremely hot metal object called a nail and inhaling the vapors produced."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

From the Urban Dictionary:  "Dabbing - Vaporizing concentrated marijuana, usually in the form of wax or hash, by placing it on an extremely hot metal object called a nail and inhaling the vapors produced."

I lead a pretty clean life and obviously don’t get out much.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

David, David, David. Do you really think the address Lana gave you when you booked the cruise was really for her home? More likely than not it's Babushka's house of blintzes and borscht.

That's if he is lucky.  It could be the address for some black marker organ dealer.  

Imma need for the Ukraine to stop saying we don't give them anything when we keep sending them these perfectly serviceable kidneys on a silver platter. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Dabbin' or the dab is also the name of a dance move believed to have originated in the Atlanta, Georgia rap scene, and in addition to that, dabbin' is being used as a generalized term to say that someone is self-assured. Usman probably dabs both ways - with whatever he's got in his hookah & hip-hop dancing.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

A little dab will do ya!

Back in the early 70s we used to heat 2 big spoons and smoke a chunk of green between them......good times.

Watching Pillow Talk now, I loved their reactions to Usman and Lisa at the release party.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Back in the early 70s we used to heat 2 big spoons and smoke a chunk of green between them......good times.

Watching Pillow Talk now, I loved their reactions to Usman and Lisa at the release party.

Me too - that video did NOT land, did it?   Plus it looked like an "In Memory of" at the end!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

You regular insurance won't cover you driving in another country unless it's Canada.  Some amex's will. 

Amex covered me in Ireland, and I did indeed have a scrape.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ucross said:

Amex covered me in Ireland, and I did indeed have a scrape.

My dad has the bomb American Express and confirmed the same.  I don't think he had an accident, he just wanted to know if he could get into one.  🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, suzywallis said:

I want to know if or when Ed will tell her that her sister asked him for money. 

I wanna know when Ed will reveal he plans a vasectomy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Raise your hand if you think RM and the little ed will mesh and mash their  last night in Milan....just threw up a little in my mouth.....

Even less chance of them getting sexy time on that mattress on the floor in the back of the store with Prince sleeping within ear shot....

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Raise your hand if you think RM and the little ed will mesh and mash their  last night in Milan....just threw up a little in my mouth.....

Even less chance of them getting sexy time on that mattress on the floor in the back of the store with Prince sleeping within ear shot....

Let’s hope RM takes the “chaste” route and tells Ed, true or not, that she wants to wait until they’re married before she has sex with Ed. That should buy her a little time.  Maybe by then the more convenient amenities, like a bathtub with running water, or an actual bed, will alleviate some of the puke factor in having to copulate with Ed. 

• Love 5