Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Can't Buy Me Love

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Get up....pick a place on the wall and mark an X.

That is where you will want to repeatedly hit your head over the sheer stupidity and boorish behaviors of tonight’s cast...

Did you notice how Ed is whining about not needing a test now Rose has shared her past with him?  What a toad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

He may have insulted her but she delivered a formidable quick counter punch to his non existent neck

At least he doesn’t have to worry about beheading, where would the blade go?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Spike said:

At least he doesn’t have to worry about beheading, where would the blade go?

BigEd would get his teeth rattled loose from  RM's pristine white sneakered foot (how does she keep them spotless on the streets of Manila) or a heart stopping blow to his sternum...a whiff would be into the multiple adipose folds of where his pudgy, flop sweated face stops....

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Geoffrey is so insecure he has to seek out women who he thinks are vulnerable, then emotionally abuse them to tear down their self-esteem further.  Only then can he feel like he has the upper hand.  Sadly, his relationship history shows this has worked on way too many women, but Varya is 100% NOT fucking playing his little game. And her steadfast self-assurance is absolutely infuriating the abusive, convicted felon, asshole loser  Geoffrey.

This 100%.  He is so used to seeking out, and finding, women who will turn around and apologize to HIM for his behaviors because, well, some women will do that.  I, like a lot of people here, would have straight up said:  "I am on an international dating website, dummy!  And I can talk to whoever the hell I want to!  Just like you can talk to whoever you want to as well.  I trust the nature is friendship unless I suspect otherwise.  And by the way your chest tattoos are horrible and make you look like a douchebag, but ya know what?  Your actions are making you Lord Douchebag anyway!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

How pathetic is Geoffrey's female friend from home who told him he should be in a relationship with her? 

SoJaBoy claims he wants to marry and have children with BGL, and become a SUPERSTAR in the US! Methinks the only remotely possible one is the first. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

How pathetic is Geoffrey's female friend from home who told him he should be in a relationship with her? 

SoJaBoy claims he wants to marry and have children with BGL, and become a SUPERSTAR in the US! Methinks the only remotely possible one is the first. 

Kids?  She is past that age - plus they are very different faiths and BGL does not come across as the compromising type.  "If you think we are raising this baby as a Muslim you can just forget about it.  We are having the baby baptized TODAY, got it??"

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kids?  She is past that age - plus they are very different faiths and BGL does not come across as the compromising type.  "If you think we are raising this baby as a Muslim you can just forget about it.  We are having the baby baptized TODAY, got it??"

I agree with all you said.. Geoffery is a big middle-aged LOSER

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Even worse if she used the word "christened."

• Love 3

ok my 2 cents on Varya. She IS coming across as opportunistic. Idk why people think she is assertive, she comes across as trying very very hard to please him. I wouldnt be surprised if she was talking to 8 different American men on the "intetnational dating website" which is probably headlined "Meet Beautiful Russian Women Ready for Marriage", maybe like Lana's site but a touch less sleazy. For obvious reasons I dont like Geofrrey but he seemed to have a misunderstanding of the website. Ill bet Geoffrey was by far the youngest suitor Varya had on the site (Most likely a lot of David types).

• Love 21

Yeah as much as I dislike Geoffrey his looks and age are within the acceptable ranges for him to find an attractive American spouse.  People like David would have a hard time even within their age group, although he wants younger and more attractive.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

ok my 2 cents on Varya. She IS coming across as opportunistic. Idk why people think she is assertive, she comes across as trying very very hard to please him. I wouldnt be surprised if she was talking to 8 different American men on the "intetnational dating website" which is probably headlined "Meet Beautiful Russian Women Ready for Marriage", maybe like Lana's site but a touch less sleazy. For obvious reasons I dont like Geofrrey but he seemed to have a misunderstanding of the website. Ill bet Geoffrey was by far the youngest suitor Varya had on the site (Most likely a lot of David types).

Don’t any of these guys ever get those ads such as “Beautiful Russian Women in Your Area Want to Meet You”? Seems like a natural for their demographic.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, gotta watch said:

No offense at all! We "honey" in Ky all the time!

I used to work with a woman named Honey.   She was an EA.  Her boss used to get dirty looks and sometimes verbal abuse when people who didn’t know her name heard him address her as Honey. 

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I almost choked and had to rewind when he talked about kids.  That ship has sailed a while back. 

David has Togo online to find “young and hot women” who would be interested in him because of his age.    For Geoffrey it is because of his temper and that record of his, which he hasn’t been entirely candid about.   I will say no more and just point out that there are couple threads which have interesting additional insights. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Yeah as much as I dislike Geoffrey his looks and age are within the acceptable ranges for him to find an attractive American spouse.  People like David would have a hard time even within their age group, although he wants younger and more attractive

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

We were introduced to Anya, a failed past Ukraine online relationship who said to his face that Lana is most likely a scam(because Anya knows from personal experience) but David has convinced himself that his investment of 7 years and 100K frittered away at $20/min with insipid online chat and insincere emojis that he is in too deep not to try a fourth attempt with TLC cameras to entice her out of the shadows....

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Was David ever married?  Seems hard to believe he is 60 and falling for this crap.

He wants to have sex with a young attractive woman.   Someone way out of his league.  The kind of female he always fantasized about, but could never have.  Nothing else matters.  Typical childish man. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
21 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Was David ever married?  Seems hard to believe he is 60 and falling for this crap.

His fourth time trying to meet her ?  Get me a hammer to knock over his head.  This cannot be for real .. can it?

• Love 5

Stephanie very much has to avoid Germs for health reasons.....Yet she and her colorful Flame throws their fresh from the streets Suitecases on the bed?    OK.   

Geof still has too much street left in his personality.   Another way of putting the frustration he expressed is that he thought he was too  smart to  get Got, and he feels that He's been Got by this Russian.      His plan to dangle the carrot has be thwarted by the idea that Ms V. might have other options.   

Ed is a mess.   She should have him tested and ask if his Physical ailment/physique is something that could be passed on to her children.   And I want her to have a look of pure disdain when she does. 

BigGrandmaLisa is quite an unfortunate woman.  Unfortunately built; unfortunate looks; unfortunate voice; unfortunate personality; and unfortunately Light of Brain. I abhor the look of Ignorant Bliss she has on her face when she speaks of her intention for Usman and his career.  Usman would do quite well to declare himself celibate and stay put.   Am I the only one that thinks she looks like Fiona from Shrek?

David just needs to go back home to his jar of Vaseline and the Ice Cream scoop he uses; I;m sure they miss him.  What's he doing, playing Country Dumb?     

Can we Hook BigGirlLisa up with DumbDumb David?   He needs the kind of guidance that BGL or Grangela offer.

Edited by CatracaTV
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

I know Ed can't help his neck, but he can do something about that hair!!!  Also, Dsvid, Lana doesn't exist.

• Love 5

Erica reminds me of Gennifer Goodwin (Margene, Big Love). I do not buy their “love story”, at least on Stephanie’s part. She strikes me as an opportunist.  I believe she has ulterior motives. 

David has got to be the one of the biggest if not the biggest idiot to appear on this show.  I just can’t get over the fact that he is unbothered that this is his fourth trip to Russia, and he still hasn't met Lana.  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I know Ed can't help his neck, but he can do something about that hair!!!  Also, Dsvid, Lana doesn't exist.

4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Erica reminds me of Gennifer Goodwin (Margene, Big Love). I do not buy their “love story”, at least on Stephanie’s part. She strikes me as an opportunist.  I believe she has ulterior motives. 

David has got to be the one of the biggest if not the biggest idiot to appear on this show.  I just can’t get over the fact that he is unbothered that this is his fourth trip to Russia, and he still hasn't met Lana.  

You should join the live chat.

1 hour ago, GladysCravits said:

I don’t think Geoffrey is the least bit attractive.  He looks like Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine, if anyone remembers either one of them😂

OMG .. Howdy Doody, Clarabell and Princess Summer, Fall, Winter Spring, LOL.

• Love 1

WTF .. I knew it.  Five seconds of Darcy.  Sorry Darcy fans, but she looks horrible.  Shes supposidly 45?  More like fifty and going thru menopause.  Bloated face, lips had too much Botox and weight gain.  She’s had it.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, CatracaTV said:

Stephanie very much has to avoid Germs for health reasons.....Yet she and her colorful Flame throws their fresh from the streets Suitecases on the bed?    OK.   

Geof still has too much street left in his personality.   Another way of putting the frustration he expressed is that he thought he was too  smart to  get Got, and he feels that He's been Got by this Russian.      His plan to dangle the carrot has be thwarted by the idea that Ms V. might have other options.   

Ed is a mess.   She should have him tested and ask if his Physical ailment/physique is something that could be passed on to her children.   And I want her to have a look of pure disdain when she does. 

BigGrandmaLisa is quite an unfortunate woman.  Unfortunately built; unfortunate looks; unfortunate voice; unfortunate personality; and unfortunately Light of Brain. I abhor the look of Ignorant Bliss she has on her face when she speaks of her intention for Usman and his career.  Usman would do quite well to declare himself celibate and stay put.   Am I the only one that thinks she looks like Fiona from Shrek?

David just needs to go back home to his jar of Vaseline and the Ice Cream scoop he uses; I;m sure they miss him.  What's he doing, playing Country Dumb?     

Can we Hook BigGirlLisa up with DumbDumb David?   He needs the kind of guidance that BGL or Grangela offer.

Baby Love should go home, buy a vibrator and call it a day.  Stephanie has a very serious blood disorder and should not have traveled around the world to meet what’s her face.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Ericka is a dolt. I can't even with two grown women giggling about everything constantly. Ericka, I think, I thinks Stephanie is famous or something, like LIsa with Sojaboy. Sojaboy does not seem like a complete idiot. Ericka's two brain cells struggle to connect. She seem incapable of saying more than 4 words consecutively. Sentences don't come easily to her, but to be fair, Stephanie seems really dumb too

MOre than one person have commented that David is stubborn and won't listen. I think he may have some autism or special needs. He doesn't seem to be able to connect or understand social behaviors at all, applies his own logic, and then is mystified when he is scammed (and doesn't even understand he was scammed!) He's the definition of closet case.

Varyra is very odd. Her facial expressions are weird, her interest in Geoffrey seems odd. She's trying to get out of Russia, and she knows Geoff will take her there. She's not worried, playing it super cool, but man, she is very cold and vapid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Someone should probably tell Usman that not all American women are bossy and controlling.  And, if he must question whether he is making the right decision, then he most likely isn’t.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Poor Ed already lost his neck, he knows he can't afford to lose Rose too. 

Bibbyguhllisa is so ill equipped for just about everything to do with Usman. At least her makeup looked half decent for the premiere but she was the only one enjoying that video "dedicated to a White beautiful woman from the United States of America" 😂😂😂 Usman knows he will eventually get tired of her. Probably right after his Green Card arrives. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

He wants to have sex with a young attractive woman.   Someone way out of his league.  The kind of female he always fantasized about, but could never have.  Nothing else matters.  

For $100,000, he could get a lot of it -- legally -- about an hour from Vegas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, CatracaTV said:

And she worries about touching kangaroos, but constantly runs her hands through her hair, throws her hat, meds & contents of her bag onto an un-sanitised picnic table that animals and germy people have used. And then throws everything back into her bag to cultivate the germs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

WTF .. I knew it.  Five seconds of Darcy.  Sorry Darcy fans, but she looks horrible.  Shes supposidly 45?  More like fifty and going thru menopause.  Bloated face, lips had too much Botox and weight gain.  She’s had it.

I don't think Darcy is fat, but she has some sort of body dysmorphia that makes her think she is a six foot glamazon model.  That pantsuit was swallowing her up and is very clearly not for a petite woman. 

And then with the count chocula coat.  Oy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Varyra is very odd. Her facial expressions are weird, her interest in Geoffrey seems odd. She's trying to get out of Russia, and she knows Geoff will take her there. She's not worried, playing it super cool, but man, she is very cold and vapid.

Some of her facial expressions are to mask and control her intermittent exotropia (lazy eye that drifts outward) and get both eyes pointing in the same direction. The shrugging, eyebrow raising, etc. seem to be mannerisms she has adopted to seem more like a cool American sitcom teen or Britney Spears in her Disney days.  My guess is that she has been talking to a lot of American men and absorbing American culture for a long time.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

There is going to be a special episode on March 30 at 9:00 pm EST

Also, both Stepanke and Erica posted photos from the wildlife park and I'm dropping them under a spoiler tab. They are just photos from that day and no future info is released.

Spoiler

From Stephanie Six slides

From Erica Three slides

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Some of her facial expressions are to mask and control her intermittent exotropia (lazy eye that drifts outward) and get both eyes pointing in the same direction. The shrugging, eyebrow raising, etc. seem to be mannerisms she has adopted to seem more like a cool American sitcom teen or Britney Spears in her Disney days.  My guess is that she has been talking to a lot of American men and absorbing American culture for a long time.

She's definitely trying very hard to seem fun and fancy-free. I think 2000 era Britney Spears nails it.

Why would David think that Lana was really going to meet him? I don't understand what made him think she would show up. She didn't share the travel details, she didn't even ask for his number. He thinks she's just going to travel all day and night and not get the number of the person she's meeting? The whole thing is a total scam, legal, (unethical), but a scam. It's sad he's so disconnected with people and the social world in general that he missed the most major red flags ever. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I see no reason why she shouldn't have been talking to other men. Unlike most of these people she seemed to understand that they couldn't really be "in love" or "in a relationship" until they actually met and got to know one another. Up until that point they're basically just penpals.

• Love 16