Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: The Heat is On

Kohola3
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Description for next Sunday:  Maddie thinks she's in labor, but it's a false alarm, so Kody heads back to Flagstaff; Kody and Robyn are at wits' end over their struggle to close on her house; Kody and Meri head to their therapist in Vegas, where the brutal truth comes out.

So Kody flew all the way there (almost missing his flight because whoops Christine was late picking him up) and Maddie didn't have her baby?  Way to waste money on plane tickets Brown family.  

• Love 8

Big shocker Meri doesn't do well during a "crisis". Get used to fires,  lady. You live in a forest in a desert.

"Stop being funny!" lol

That was a fortune in plastic bins in her garage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

So who’s lying Kody or Robyn?

On the show Kody made it sound as if he made the decision to fly to Maddie for the birth and deemed it as being more important even though another wife was complaining she needed him there.

Then you have Robyn tweeting that she was the one telling Kody to go and she would have the closing papers sent to him.

so which was it? Was Robyn pushing him to stay with her or pushing him to go? What he said on the show and what she tweeted are conflicting!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Description for next Sunday:  Maddie thinks she's in labor, but it's a false alarm, so Kody heads back to Flagstaff; Kody and Robyn are at wits' end over their struggle to close on her house; Kody and Meri head to their therapist in Vegas, where the brutal truth comes out.

So the answer is yes;  houses, crying, with some baby crap thrown in.  Apparently they are going to stretch out the delivery for another episode or twenty.

Well, Kody had to get back for his job!   What job?????      He should have stayed put in the first place and saved the airfare.  Being there for the child later is more important, don't you think?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

So the answer is yes;  houses, crying, with some baby crap thrown in.  Apparently they are going to stretch out the delivery for another episode or twenty.

And how much do they spend on multiple spur of the moment plane tickets? Geesh. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

If he calls all of them "Love" or "Mrs. Brown", then he's never going to actually get their names wrong.

I guess he learned that from scammers on 90 day fiancee. Very practical when dating and scamming multiple people - never have to worry about saying the wrong name.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG someone in the charge of adds for this site has a sense of humor! This add popped up for me just now. I never visited this site or any sites with graphic t-shirts so not sure why it would come up but it's just so perfect for Kody!  We all should put some money together and buy him one.

Screenshot_2020-03-31-01-50-36.png

• LOL 17
10 hours ago, Soobs said:

I thought the same thing when I saw that - all those plastic bins plus the racking system is $$.  Then again, she doesn't have to buy moving boxes that way and with how frequently she moves that may make back the investment.  

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I thought the same thing when I saw that - all those plastic bins plus the racking system is $$.  Then again, she doesn't have to buy moving boxes that way and with how frequently she moves that may make back the investment.  

And she can deduct it 100% as a business expense which really helps at tax time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, geej said:

what are/were the birth defects spoken about? and wasn't it dangerous to leave it up to some tied rags to change the baby's position?

thank you to the 3(?) of you that brought up Meri's eye brow(s). The angles the camera got from her making sure her face was not in view made her look 10 times fatter. So maybe there is something to be said for using an eye brow pencil to make one look fitter or less fat.

Someone should send this tip to the 600# people.  Hopefully they know the tip that your mattress can make you look fatter.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Meri has the emotional sensibility of a hormonal teenager. She got a pre-evacuation warning not an actual evacuation warning, there was no need to fall to pieces!

I like that just as the help had frantically packed up all Mariah’s precious hand painted display plates, she flicked a switch and casually announced she was just going to stay there and have a ’firesale’  (so to classily capitalise on a catastrophe to sell her pyramid scheme polyester)...right... So no real urgency or threat to safety then, after all that tantruming? 🙄

Typical Meri power play move, making sure she’s still a family priority and HBIC she put the panicked call out to the army of supportive family helpers (at a time when other wives also may need help moving) and then unleashes fury on those that arrive to help, instead of showing any gratitude, before revealing when the jobs complete, it’s not actually that urgent after all. 

I don’t care for any of these people but Meri has to be one of the worst people to be attached with for all eternity. 

Yup. She exists in perpetual victimhood, making her a horrible person all around. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Meri has the emotional sensibility of a hormonal teenager. She got a pre-evacuation warning not an actual evacuation warning, there was no need to fall to pieces!

I like that just as the help had frantically packed up all Mariah’s precious hand painted display plates, she flicked a switch and casually announced she was just going to stay there and have a ’firesale’  (so to classily capitalise on a catastrophe to sell her pyramid scheme polyester)...right... So no real urgency or threat to safety then, after all that tantruming? 🙄

Typical Meri power play move, making sure she’s still a family priority and HBIC she put the panicked call out to the army of supportive family helpers (at a time when other wives also may need help moving) and then unleashes fury on those that arrive to help, instead of showing any gratitude, before revealing when the jobs complete, it’s not actually that urgent after all. 

I don’t care for any of these people but Meri has to be one of the worst people to be attached with for all eternity. 

I thought about that too. All that whining and crying and then, I'm not leaving. What the heck?! If I was Christine, I would have walked out as soon as Meri was being bitchy to her. F that. Bye!!

They make it really obvious that Kod lives with Robyn most of the time. It's always Meri's house, or Christine bought a house etc. But with Robyn, WE are moving. Stuff like that. Robyn drives me nuts. 

• Love 17
On 3/28/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sandy W said:

She did brag at one time that she was the only one that cooked his eggs just the way he liked them and I doubt that she passed on her secret recipe to the other wives.  Pathetic really, I guess they take their small triumphs and victories wherever they can find them.

So a couple days ago (before i saw this episode) i decided to go back to all the way to the beginning and watch episodes to see how much they have changed. And in one of them Robyn was saying how when she cooked eggs for Kody before they were married she put pepper on them and he doesn't like pepper so he said to her "it's ok, Christine will show you how I like my eggs"

On 3/29/2020 at 10:16 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

This was such a funny episode!  Meri freaking out on Christine and Robyn was Christmas coming early, complete with non sequitors such as, “this is what great grandma Lizzie painted”! and Kodi saying “you don’t have enough room for your grandmother’s table” apropos of nothing.

I thought some interesting things came out of that first scene. I thought for sure it was Meri that wanted to get ALL of her stuff out of the house. Then come to realize she was actually the realistic one and said there was no way to get everything out and it was Kody who was pushing that agenda. BUT then Kody wanted to get the big trailer to make sure that Meri could at least get the table as he knew that would be important to Meri.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:06 PM, NotinKansasanymore said:

Um Robyn wouldn’t you’re children have to go to a different school if you took the rental halfway to Sedona? 

For a woman so adamant that she wants the entire family together again like they had in Vegas, she’s awfully quick to move 30 minutes away from flagstaff and everyone else to get what she wants.

RIGHT?!?! Her kid is having panic attacks because they have to move to a new house and a near panic attack when Kody mentions having to go to a new school. BUT because she is so stubborn and doesn't want to buy she is willing to move her kids not once, but TWICE because she hopes to find a rental AFTER they move into this house they are suppose to buy and THEN move to a house that is 30 min away.  It's all about the kids until it's not because it's all about Robyn! 

On 3/30/2020 at 12:05 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I guess I’m wondering why Maddie doesn’t plan to go to a hospital at all, even when she’s ready to deliver?  
She had so much pain and trouble last time that I would insist on being in a hospital this time if I were her (I’d insist on it every time).  It seems like a really strange compromise to go to a place that seems like someone else’s home.  So lots of other women gave birth in that bed before her?  There were linens on those beds! I doubt they buy a full set of new linens each time.  🤢  I guess it may not be as sanitary in a hospital as I might think, but at least a hospital gives the impression of being clean.  To me.

Soooooo do hospitals use new linens every time? 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

Thinking about Kody adopting Robyn’s kids: I just read “Stolen Innocence” by Elissa Wall. She was one the of the underage FLDS girls that Warren Jeffs forced into marriage. She gives lots of examples of Jeffs punishing men in the cult by declaring them unworthy and reassigning their wives and kids to other men. And when this happens, she explains, these weirdos believe that God literally changes the DNA of the children to match that of the new “dad.”

I know the Browns are not FLDS and surely they don’t believe that. But it made me think of Robyn’s revisionist family pitcher. 

Another comment about watching the first season. Before Kody and Robyn were married, but they were engaged and had just moved to Lehi - Robyn forced her kids to call Kody Dad/Daddy.  Robyn was showing them a picture of Kody and asked "who is that?" and one said "Kody!" and she asked again "what? who is that??" and they said "Daddy!"  And then shortly later Kody comes over and the kids are all screaming "Daddy daddy daddy!"    freaking awful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Another comment about watching the first season. Before Kody and Robyn were married, but they were engaged and had just moved to Lehi - Robyn forced her kids to call Kody Dad/Daddy.  Robyn was showing them a picture of Kody and asked "who is that?" and one said "Kody!" and she asked again "what? who is that??" and they said "Daddy!"  And then shortly later Kody comes over and the kids are all screaming "Daddy daddy daddy!"    freaking awful. 

I remember that scene, and it made my blood boil, particularly since they had a living, breathing biological father.  At the time, I thought that was one of the lowest things a mother could do to her children.  Unfortunately, I was wrong.  Robyn repeatedly dissed their father on national television, used their so-called adoptions for a super stupid story line, and then topped it off with revisionist history that tried to make it look as if Kootie was somehow their biological father.

After all of that, forcing them to call Kootie "Daddy" didn't seem like such a major crime.😒🤢 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

The fact that the hospitals’ linens are pure white inspires a lot of confidence that they’re at least heavily bleached, and I would assume there would be so much blood on the linens following a birth, that bleach likely wouldn’t do the trick, thus necessitating new linens following a birth (as opposed to, say, new linens every time someone comes to the hospital for an asthma attack). I don’t know the AMA’s best practices, nor do I know exactly how closely hospitals follow those practices, as I’ve never worked in that field, which is why I took pains in my original post to say that while I think the linens at the birthing center are gross, maybe hospitals aren’t as clean as I’d like to think, they just seem clean.  There are also safety issues about the birthing center about which I expressed concern.

And apparently other posters felt the same ickiness about the birthing center.  Soooooo, my conclusion is that there was some je ne sais quoi about the place that rubbed people the wrong way, not just me:

On 3/30/2020 at 11:25 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

When Maddie had her checkup they showed a sign on the wall stating that the room had been cleaned and sanitized and prepared for childbirth. Then later when the family was all there, Caleb sat right on the bed. I dunno, it seemed cheesy to me also.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:44 AM, Sandy W said:

I saw the sign on the wall but the all-over pattern on the bedspread may be disguising a multitude of stains.  It gave me the same heeby-jeeby vibes as patterned rugs on the floor of some "family restaurants".

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

II didn’t know if you were being funny or 

I didn’t know if you were being funny or not but YES hospitals will change bed linen as many times as a patient needs it and once patient is gone housekeeping wipes bed down as well as bedside stands. That’s the way it’s been forever or at least since Ignacio Semmelweis discovered that surgeons should wash hands before surgery. 
I wish Kody would STF up about how hard and expensive everything is like it’s everyone’s fault about the situation they are in.  Did he think we’re not smart enough to remember it was his idea so suck it up.  I just recouped this because I fast forward and often not finish watching and saw the flashback of bathtub birth. 
Her husband was in the tub with feet in water. Mercy these people. 

I have worked at a hospital in late 70s to early 80s and my mother was a nurse for 40 years , a good portion in a catholic hospital postpartum floor.  As soon as patients are discharged housekeeping is called. 
im not seeing the scene where she’s in birthing place. But I’ve noticed people wanting to do birthing like that often aren’t concerned about sterilization. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Added thought
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I didn’t know if you were being funny or not but YES hospitals will change bed linen as many times as a patient needs it and once patient is gone housekeeping wipes bed down as well as bedside stands. That’s the way it’s been forever or at least since Ignacio Semmelweis discovered that surgeons should wash hands before surgery. 

No I meant do Hospitals use brand new linens after someone who's been in labor uses them? Not asking if the patient uses multiple sets. Honestly just curious because I guess I would have just assumed they use super mega bleach like hotels.  Most birth centers are set up to look more 'homey' so I guess the bedding didn't seem weird to me.   

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

No I meant do Hospitals use brand new linens after someone who's been in labor uses them? Not asking if the patient uses multiple sets. Honestly just curious because I guess I would have just assumed they use super mega bleach like hotels.  Most birth centers are set up to look more 'homey' so I guess the bedding didn't seem weird to me.   

No, they don’t. There are bags that such laundry is put in, that dissolve in the washing machine. Washers have different settings that send detergent, bleach, etc. for specific linens.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The fact that the hospitals’ linens are pure white inspires a lot of confidence that they’re at least heavily bleached,

Yep.  And any stained/torn linens are discarded.  But hospitals don't use bedspreads, just blankets and those are washed and bleached as well.  A standard bedspread, like at the birthing center, would not stand up to the hot water and bleach used in a hospital laundry.

• Love 8

Re: hospital  bed linens - When in labor/delivery the nurses place   2 foot  square disposable waterproof pads under mom.  Blue plastic on one side, soft white cotton on the other.  Kinda like a gigantic panty liner.  They are removed and replaced as needed.  The bed linens stay clean but are changed as soon as mom delivers and moves to her regular room.

• Love 4
On 3/30/2020 at 1:29 PM, mrs ra said:

Maddie:

She was wearing different clothes for the talking head segments. So, that means that in the middle of her labor, she took the time and effort to go and change her clothes and show up at the set where they film the talking heads. Why?

I was irrationally consumed by this during the show.  Since we know that she couldn't have shown up at the filming place in the midst of her labor, and she also couldn't have been doing narrating-from-the-future segments that would have been filmed before she actually had the baby, then what on earth was TLC trying to achieve by re-creating a pregnant look after the fact for her THs?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:12 PM, Soaper410 said:

Any other NC peeps here?  WTH...

Maddie lives in Greenville. 

She clearly picked up Janelle at a bigger airport (my guess is RDU (in Raleigh) which is 90 or so miles away....

Then the birthing center was in Chapel Hill which is only about 20 miles on the other side of Raleigh but in traffic times can be an hour.  Her birthing center could be 2 1/2-3 hours driving away from her home.  That seems crazy just to have a non hospital birth. 

There are plenty of good hospitals (there is a teaching hospital in Greenville).  Ft. Bragg (the country's largest military base) is a few hours away and they have TONS of midwives/dulas/etc due to the huge military presence there.  Lots of them work with the hospitals so there are doctors and nurses nearby who can step in if necessary. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:36 PM, Roslyn said:

The first thing that pops into my head is that they needed to use a birthing center that allows filming.

A fellow NC peep here (born and bred, but no longer there), and not just any old part of NC, but Chapel Hill!  So of course I was also irrationally consumed by this part of the birthing plot.  I cannot believe that there wouldn't be other birthing centers that would allow filming, but that's the only explanation that even makes any sense at all. 

• Love 7

On 3/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Sandy W said:

Meri will be so busy ensuring that every detail of Mariah/Audge wedding is carried out with precision that she won't have the time to relax and enjoy the event.

I thought that some of you who follow the Brown Clowns on SM had mentioned that there are no pictures any more of Pudge/Sludge together.  Does it seem like a marriage is still in the future?

On 3/30/2020 at 3:51 AM, crimson23 said:

Who frames their marriage license? 

As we've learned from the book they wrote and other tidbits they sprinkle into the show, Meri was a class-A passive-aggressive b*tch to Janelle when she came along as a wife.  To me, the framed license is the most awful thing that Meri has ever done.  But Robyn's bullsh*t comment about joining in with burning hers, was sooooo disgustingly fakety fake fake.

ON 3/29/2020 AT 11:16 PM, LIBERTARIANSLUT SAID:

Christine tells Meri she’s “welcome to come over” in the event that Meri’s house burns down.  With sister wives like these...(not that I’m not saying Meri didn’t make her own bed, but they’re nothing like sisters, in addition to being nothing like wives).

Did anyone catch what was said during the couch session, where Christine was saying something about how funny something would be, and I thought it was something like "if Meri stayed with one of us", and then Christine interjected something else, like "which would never happen", and then went on with whatever point she was making.  I remember it seemed like quite an indication of how not close Meri is to everyone else, but I can't remember the specifics.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

I was irrationally consumed by this during the show.  Since we know that she couldn't have shown up at the filming place in the midst of her labor, and she also couldn't have been doing narrating-from-the-future segments that would have been filmed before she actually had the baby, then what on earth was TLC trying to achieve by re-creating a pregnant look after the fact for her THs?

I thought it was determined that she wasn't in active labor - so she went home?  Personally I think she faked it for the camera crew.... the crew said, "Ok, that's a wrap!  Let's go have some pancakes at Village Inn" - and then the next day or the next week or the next month or whatever - they filmed her talking head segment so she was still actually pregnant.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I thought it was determined that she wasn't in active labor - so she went home?  Personally I think she faked it for the camera crew.... the crew said, "Ok, that's a wrap!  Let's go have some pancakes at Village Inn" - and then the next day or the next week or the next month or whatever - they filmed her talking head segment so she was still actually pregnant.

Now I really want pancakes. A big fluffy stack with lots of butter and warm maple syrup...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Soobs said:

And after seeing the prize possessions she puts on the display shelves, what sort of hoarder crap does she keep in the bins?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

I've been wondering the timing of the talking heads for a while now.  How long after the events do they sit down on the sofa and do the talking heads?  I was mentally tracking their clothes on the sofa to determine how many episodes of talking heads they film at one time.  It looks like they do maybe 2 episodes worth of talking heads in the same clothes.    When they first moved to Flagstaff Robyn wasn't as heavy in the actual episode, but then in the talking head segment for the first episode she was heavy and looked pregnant.  What would people guess is the lag time - I'm thinking maybe 6 months after the actual events they start filming talking heads, and then space them out to do an episode every couple of weeks?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

When they first moved to Flagstaff Robyn wasn't as heavy in the actual episode, but then in the talking head segment for the first episode she was heavy and looked pregnant.  What would people guess is the lag time - I'm thinking maybe 6 months after the actual events they start filming talking heads, and then space them out to do an episode every couple of weeks?

I've noticed for years that one or more of the wives looks 25 lbs heavier or lighter in an episode compared to its THs, so a month to 6 month delay seems common. In one scene it looked like Maddie had a square-cornered sofa cushion under her shirt.  Probably at least a month because TPTB need to look at the footage they got and figure out how to cobble it together and pick questions for the THs to fill in the blanks, spin their message, and add drama if the footage is boring.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, allienc said:

Haven't watched in ages and having free time with Covid-19 I watched and episode - did Kody get a perm or plugs or what?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Dang, they do like to say "Coyote Pass," don't they?

Edited by suomi
removed a question - it was answered in another thread
  • Love 6

When they were in Meri's garage and house during the pre-evacuation scene, Meri kept frantically opening the bins and looking in them. She didn't seem to take anything out or move the bins but she was crying and acting hysterical.  It was right after she found  her framed marriage certificate that her mood changed. I think she was frantically looking for that in these bins. Meri might not be the legal wife now but that marriage certificate means a lot to her. I hope we get to see her put Kody on blast next week for the divorce and his lack of concern or affection for her. But I suspect she won't. There are times when she seems so close to saying what she feels and then closes up and just stares off into space. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Omg, someone mentioned the Browns should have used storage pods instead of keeping their stuff in those vans (which I agree with) - but now I'm getting ads for UPack storage containers! LOL

13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I believe someone mentioned Maddie and Janelle walking together, and Janelle looking pregnant. TLC with a bad ad:

90F82632-5EDE-4A5E-ADBE-EC5A993BB7B8.jpeg

This is JUST HILARIOUS! I actually thought it was a Sofa Sloth (tm) creation when I was scrolling down.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

I don't know about anyone else but if I never hear the word "ren-tull" again, I'll be happy as a lark!  

Even when she was packing the food to go to their new house, which they were technically renting until they could close on it, she called it "the rental".  That irritated me, given that they were buying a $890,000 house and she wants to call it the rental.  Good grief!  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

My. We can pretty easily bullet this season thus far:

• The Browns are in Flagstaff.
  • Lots of trailers and furniture.
  • They are having adjustment issues.
  • They love Coyote Pass.
  • Christine buys a house.
  • Meri rents a house; she's driven out, goes back to Vegas and then rents another house. Trailers and furniture. 
  • Janelle rents a house. Trailers and furniture. Boxes. She moves into another house.
  • Robyn rents a giant house. It gets sold. She cries. Buy/rent/buy/rent/buy. Tears. 
  • Everyone visits Coyote Pass. They debate about lots. Wives fight and cry. 
  • Meri moves again. Fires coming. Trailers, bins furniture.
  • Crying and arguing. Rent/buy/rent/buy. Cry cry cry.

Real bullet points.  Not unexpectantly, the largest amount of drama is Meri's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, KateHearts said:

My. We can pretty easily bullet this season thus far:

The Browns are in Flagstaff. Lots of trailers and furniture.They are having adjustment issues. They love Coyote Pass. Christine buys a house. Meri rents a house; she's driven out, goes back to Vegas and then rents another house. Trailers and furniture. Janelle rents a house. Trailers and furniture. Boxes. She moves into another house. Robyn rents a giant house. It gets sold. She cries. Buy/rent/buy/rent/buy. Tears. Everyone visits Coyote Pass. They debate about lots. Wives fight and cry.  Meri moves again. Fires coming. Trailers, bins furniture. Crying and arguing. Rent/buy/rent/buy. Cry cry cry.

Your giving me whiplash

image.png.9f4199d611e0e6bcca55b29ecf75f423.png

• LOL 11

It's hard to believe they filled an hour with packing, unpacking, and literally 10 minutes of Kody, Robyn and Dayton debating and strategizing over the parking of two u-hauls.  REALLY.

I did enjoy Janelle's comment that she needed "NORMALICY". As well as Robyn asserting that she RARELY takes a hard line with Kody but she was gonna put her foot down about parking those vans on level ground!  (as an aside, she looks really unhealthy and very heavy in the U-Haul scenes. Like either she is pregnant, or is hitting a very hard early menopause).

However, no one really needs to hear the Browns' speculations about when Maddie's baby was going to come ("I'm thinking 1-2 am"; "I think it will be today or tomorrow" or their very educational comments about childbirth such as "you never know" or "its unpredictable when a baby will be born."

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 3/31/2020 at 12:08 AM, NotinKansasanymore said:

so which was it? Was Robyn pushing him to stay with her or pushing him to go? What he said on the show and what she tweeted are conflicting!

I think that they may have reached a point where Kody and Robyn have spun their web of lies so complex, they can no longer stick to their latest story.  I rilly think that's what we're seeing here.  Because none of their storylines even pretend to make sense anymore.

15 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Thank you!  Maybe I was partially asleep, but I'd swear she was discussing her labor with Evagalalalaine when she was still appearing pregnant.  So either she padded her shirt, or....you know what, I don't even care.  None of it made any more sense than the buy/rent/move/buy/rent/cry/move/rent/move plotline.  These people must think their viewers have the collective IQ of a turnip.

13 hours ago, suomi said:

Dang, they do like to say "Coyote Pass," don't they?

Except when Christine is whisper-speaking it, it comes out like "Cahh-oh-tah Pahhssss" and then I throw something at my tv.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

right, just one good smack to the back of the head

I'm pretty sure any of the other women would oblige us!  She's just asking for it with her shitty behavior.  Spoiled rotten, and FUBAR.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I guess I’m wondering why Maddie doesn’t plan to go to a hospital at all, even when she’s ready to deliver?

She said she "doesn't like them".  Well I guess everyone else just adores them?  Buildings full of sick people, who wouldn't love that?  I just do not understand when people use that as an excuse not to enter a hospital when it's evident that they should.  As we all saw, she did NOT have an easy labor with Axel.  Why wouldn't you avail yourself of the best medical care possible for something as important as the birth of your child? 

It just seems very immature:  I don't like hospitals so I won't use one for my medical needs.  I understand there are the earth moms who insist on midwives and home births and all that, and that's fine if you're lucky enough to have had easy births, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.  And I agree with whomever it was who said it--that birth center looked way too homey, i.e. the bed, the linens, it just didn't look right for some reason.  YMMV, of course.

• Love 12