Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: A Big Fat Proposal

• Start Topic

There was a photo of Whitney sitting in her bathtub full of bubbles.  This is only half of what she wrote.  The part about her 'father' owning her body gave me the creeps.  This is what her post said....

Some of y’all are really out here thinking my father and my fiancé own my body! 

1 hour ago, texasbluebonnets said:

There was a photo of Whitney sitting in her bathtub full of bubbles.  This is only half of what she wrote.  The part about her 'father' owning her body gave me the creeps.  This is what her post said....

Some of y’all are really out here thinking my father and my fiancé own my body! 

I think she was responding to people saying what would her dad say about the pics or what would Chase say, hence she shouldn’t be posting them.  She was basically saying she could post what she wanted.  I mean she’s right to that extent. I disagree when she tries to act like it’s not attention-seeking.  Most everything she does reeks of desperation and attention-seeking behavior.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think she was responding to people saying what would her dad say about the pics or what would Chase say, hence she shouldn’t be posting them.  She was basically saying she could post what she wanted.  I mean she’s right to that extent. I disagree when she tries to act like it’s not attention-seeking.  Most everything she does reeks of desperation and attention-seeking behavior.

thank you for clarifying that part to me.  I feel better now  lol

• Love 1
(edited)

It it’s real, then hopefully Chase and Whitney live happily ever after, but if it’s fake do you really they’d  just pretend to be married? I mean logistically I know they can, but can you really see everybody going along with a whole fake marriage?  

On a side note, I think Dave Bautista has about a 100lbs, 8 inches and 20 years on Ryan lol

image.thumb.jpeg.c885491db1ba05fed48ff0930350c016.jpeg

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

It it’s real, then hopefully Chase and Whitney live happily ever after, but if it’s fake do you really they’d  just pretend to be married? I mean logistically I know they can, but can you really see everybody going along with a whole fake marriage?  

I’m on the fence on this one. I was one who was sure they would break up before the wedding, but now that I’ve been told that TLC staged a wedding for the Honey Boo Boo people and they didn’t legally get married, I’m not so sure. I don’t know much about Honey Boo Boo, but those people were actually in a relationship, right? So a fake wedding was really just no paperwork, not a fully invented relationship. I don’t believe Chase and Whitney are in a real relationship so that makes it a bit different. 

But for Chase and Whitney to effectively fake a marriage Chase would have to move to Charlotte and give up his job or Whitney would have to move to Wilmington which she has said she isn’t doing. Whit got a dog with no regard to the fact that Chase has two. I don’t know. It just doesn’t point to pretending to be married. Maybe they will stay as is and pretend they are married but long distance. It would be stupid but they seem to think we are stupid anyway. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m on the fence on this one. I was one who was sure they would break up before the wedding, but now that I’ve been told that TLC staged a wedding for the Honey Boo Boo people and they didn’t legally get married, I’m not so sure. I don’t know much about Honey Boo Boo, but those people were actually in a relationship, right? So a fake wedding was really just no paperwork, not a fully invented relationship. I don’t believe Chase and Whitney are in a real relationship so that makes it a bit different. 

But for Chase and Whitney to effectively fake a marriage Chase would have to move to Charlotte and give up his job or Whitney would have to move to Wilmington which she has said she isn’t doing. Whit got a dog with no regard to the fact that Chase has two. I don’t know. It just doesn’t point to pretending to be married. Maybe they will stay as is and pretend they are married but long distance. It would be stupid but they seem to think we are stupid anyway. 

They could still get married and live apart - some married couples do that and I can see them arguing that they are doing it for their “careers.”

I don’t understand repeated Comments about Whitney getting a dog when Chase already has two. I have three and I’ve had as many as five. I also have a cat. It’s like Noah’s Ark over here. I got one of my dogs before I married my now- husband but we were dating. He already had one dog and also got another before we married. Could someone clarify - what should Whitney have done about the dog if this was a “real relationship?” Not gotten the dog. Talked on SM about how she and Chase discusses it and made sure the dogs would get along?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes, I thought they would “break up” (unless this is actually real....in which case I’m happy for them even though it seems to be at best a very unconventional relationship i.e. WHY IS SHE STILL ROLLING AROUND WITH BUDDY?) 

I never saw Honey BooBoo but I think those people were in an actual relationship, so like you said they basically lived a life together, but no legal marriage.  I mean it’s one thing to act like you’re IRONWOMAN in these TWIT-A-THONS (Hawai’i, Alaska, Eiffel Tower etc) but I can’t see Whitney or the barnacles faking an actual marriage.  I mean I don’t have particularly high standards for any of them, but this would be a pretty big lie and I think would damage the nobsactive business, which I think is real.  

The barnacles’ reactions at the “engagement party” were odd at best.  Half of them looked uncomfortable and disgusted, the other half looked dazed and confused.  The only time I thought Chase and Whitney were a couple was when she was basically twerking on his face during the cruise.  TLC doesn’t pay that great, so I could only write it off to love (or alcohol).   I’m really curious as to how they are going to wrap this up, please don’t let it be Buddy and Whitney finally realize they are in love.  If she’s marrying Chase for real, I’m not sure why they’re engaged and haven’t figured out where they’re  living, where they’re working, or if they’re having kids.  I can’t  even say they’re together now because of the quarantine. Although they could be FaceTiming all day. I’m curious if she has met Chase’s mom yet.  It is possible that the mom’s job frowned upon her being on the show, but it came off as his mom just didn’t want to be there despite the meeting excuse.  I’d love to know what Babs and Glen really think about all this as well.

On a side note, if they do have the wedding I’ll relinquish my self-proclaimed role as flower girl to Whitney’s new dog, Neeshi.  Henchi can still be the ring barrier.  Hopefully Piper (Chase’s dog) can be a junior bridesmaid 🐶

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

They could still get married and live apart - some married couples do that and I can see them arguing that they are doing it for their “careers.”

I don’t understand repeated Comments about Whitney getting a dog when Chase already has two. I have three and I’ve had as many as five. I also have a cat. It’s like Noah’s Ark over here. I got one of my dogs before I married my now- husband but we were dating. He already had one dog and also got another before we married. Could someone clarify - what should Whitney have done about the dog if this was a “real relationship?” Not gotten the dog. Talked on SM about how she and Chase discusses it and made sure the dogs would get along?

I never thought too much about the dog other than who is going to walk it, but since presumably Chase and Whitney are getting married and normally would be living together, I imagine most people think she should have made sure all the pets get along.  She may have done this and never mentioned it.  Honestly, I was just more in shock that she got a dog because they are higher maintenance than her cats than it pointing to a fake relationship. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

We are an Ark here too. I don’t have an issue with 3 dogs and a bunch of cats. What I would have expected is that if they really are engaged that they would have chosen the dog together. To me in a permanent relationship like that there are decisions and choices that are a ‘we’ thing. Adding a member of the family is one of those things. I would have expected them to go to the shelter together and choose a pet.  Frankly I’ve never heard her use the word ‘we’ in relation to her and Chase like you typically do with life partners. It’s not that the dog per se is a bad thing (although I think there are other reasons that woman shouldn’t have pets) it’s that especially because Chase already has dogs this should have been something they decide and choose as a couple. It’s just another sign they either aren’t a real couple or they are really not ready to get married.

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

OK, but by all accounts they have never spent an extended amount of time together, they should really figure that out if they ever plan to.

I have seen no indication from Whit that she either is capable of meaningful and genuine compromise or knowing when to fucking drop a thing, she seems to relish in pushing the buttons of even the people that she claims she is closest to just for the drama.

I dunno, my horrible half-sister and her even worse husband seem to get off on their weird masochistic relationship of seemingly being barely able to tolerate anything about their spouse or the life they have inexplicably choosen to live despite their ability to change just about any of it so lid of every pot I guess.

Edited by John M
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, John M said:

OK, but by all accounts they have never spent an extended amount of time together, they should really figure that out if they ever plan to.

I have seen no indication from Whit that she either is capable of meaningful and genuine compromise or knowing when to fucking drop a thing, she seems to relish in pushing the buttons of even the people that she claims she is closest to just for the drama.

I dunno, my horrible half-sister and her even worse husband seem to get off on their weird masochistic relationship of seemingly being barely able to tolerate anything about their spouse or the life they have inexplicably choosen to live despite their ability to change just about any of it so lid of every pot I guess.

Yes, and I'm not trying to make the argument that Whitney and Chase's relationship is valid. I have known several couples who have spent the majority of their marriages living apart and it works for them but is not something that I would particularly want for myself. It doesn't seem like it's what Whitney would want either. 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, AUJulia said:

I don’t think kids are in their future. She seems physically unable to have any and I SERIOUSLY doubt she’ll be permitted to adopt, given her size. 

Given her narcissistic personality, and poor treatment of her animals,  I hope she will not be able to adopt. SERIOUSLY. 

I really believe Twit came to terms about not being able to have kids a long time ago and this fake story line will be the way she gets out of this faux engagement, while garnering the outrage and tearful sympathy of her fanatics. 

Plus there is no way her elderly and compromised parents could care for a baby/ toddler on their own as grandparents.

They would enjoy seeing/ visiting with a grandchild, I'm sure, but that's on Twit and Hunter for waiting too long to have a child on their own,  or not being able to find a significant other with whom to have children sooner. (That said, Thank God, we have choices now.)

Both Twit and Hunter have seemed to focus more on career aspirations,  and in Twit's case, focusing on eating junk, drinking, and smoking vs. truly working on her health via dance, fitness, or nutrition.

PCOS does not preclude child bearing nor weight loss as we have seen from other celebrities and regular people. 

And adoption does happen for overweight folks too. 

I don't understand how gullible some people can be.

Fake, fake, fakery, fake, fake, fake show. 

I can't even fathom how these fanatics believe the running theme that Buddy is her true love. Even given his sad state of addictions and ill health, he knows that even he can do better than Twit. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Tosia said:

I can't even fathom how these fanatics believe the running theme that Buddy is her true love. Even given his sad state of addictions and ill health, he knows that even he can do better than Twit. 

Yes to your whole post!  But this needed to be said twice 😄 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

She has money. She could always do a private adoption. I know of a morbidly obese couple that did that a year or so ago.

I'm curious as to where this child is going to live. Chase and Whitney seem to have no plans on living together as a couple. Are they going to shuttle the baby back and forth and co-parent that way?

The show must have Tyler Perry writing all of the scripts because there are so many plot holes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 4/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, Tosia said:

can't even fathom how these fanatics believe the running theme that Buddy is her true love. Even given his sad state of addictions and ill health, he knows that even he can do better than Twit. 

Oh, I don't know.  Have you seen some of the  couples on My 600 lb Life? The Buddy/Whitney pairing looks very much like  those. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I didn't say morbidly obese could adopt. 

I said overweight folks could and do. 

I agree though that there are all kinds of loopholes and adoption agencies. About 35 years ago, i knew a therapist whose hubbie brought home a baby one day with no questions asked. The child was then 11 years old when she told us this story. There was nothing in the news about a baby missing, so idk.......

However,  I believe Twit's "relationship" is totally fake so it's a moot point to figure out where the baby will live,  or be named

" Buddy"  or "Henschi" after Twit's favorites.  Or Glenthorea. Or Pizzarina. Or Frappe. 

Hey, new plot point: Fake pregnancy...oh wait........

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Whitney’s weight would prevent her from adopting in some countries upside the U.S. but on its own would not prevent her from adopting either privately or from foster care.

Foster care adoption are very restricted as well for the child's best chances of a forever home.  

I don't see Twit taking this unselfish route. 

Private adoption? Twit would have to pay beaucoup bucks for a baby.  Glenn and Babs might fund her, but they would be fools to do so.

Then again,  they raised Twit, sooooo........

😧

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Tosia said:

Foster care adoption are very restricted as well for the child's best chances of a forever home.  

I don't see Twit taking this unselfish route. 

Private adoption? Twit would have to pay beaucoup bucks for a baby.  Glenn and Babs might fund her, but they would be fools to do so.

Then again,  they raised Twit, sooooo........

😧

I’m not sure what you mean about foster care adoptions being very restricted. There are approximately 500,000 children in U.S. foster care and about a third are legally free for adoption. No state has a sufficient number of foster parents. Whitney would be welcomed as a foster/adoptive parent pretty much anywhere.

• Love 1

I’m not convinced Whitney wants kids. I think she enjoys saying she might have issues having kids because of the sympathy it garners. If she wanted kids, even before Chase, she would have had ways to make that happen. Instead she chooses to just discuss how PCOS ruins her life again.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m not convinced Whitney wants kids. I think she enjoys saying she might have issues having kids because of the sympathy it garners. If she wanted kids, even before Chase, she would have had ways to make that happen. Instead she chooses to just discuss how PCOS ruins her life again.

IF Twit really  wanted children,  she would  do whatever  was necessary to  mitigate her  alleged PCOS --- lose weight and exercise.  But she makes  no attempt to  lose weight,  and her exercise is a  joke. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m not sure what you mean about foster care adoptions being very restricted. There are approximately 500,000 children in U.S. foster care and about a third are legally free for adoption. No state has a sufficient number of foster parents. Whitney would be welcomed as a foster/adoptive parent pretty much anywhere.

Yes, your stats are correct.  There are too many children in the system and not enough people who qualify to be parents. 

I fostered kids for several years with the hopes of adopting. They wanted to give us an11 year old fire starter, a physically violent 4 year old, and a very severely disabled 10 year old. They try to unload the hardest cases first 

I apologize for the sad language, and for the lack of care for the kids. 

The system is not bursting with white,  healthy babies..newborn to 2 years old. 

The foster system is replete with many children who are older...7-17 years... and mentally, psychologically and physically handicapped... and children of color.... and 99% have been sexually, physically,  and mentally abused. 

We would have taken a child from newborn to 8 years old with mild/moderate disabilities, any ethnicity or gender, and abuse background. 

Not to be. Maybe I didn't play the game humbly or whatever enough. I became a special ed teacher and cared for kids that way. I do have a 30 year old bio son who is awesome. And many nephews whom I can dote on.

Good news though.  My neighbor, who got me into foster care, had 4 bio kids and adopted 5 foster kids. NewbornTwins from same family and older brother and sister from another family.  She, and hey hubby are saints. 

Years of heartbreak though when the newborns bio dad... not the mom... wanted kids back.  He was alcoholic but bio, so judge ruled for him.  so it took 2-3 years to get those twins back to neighbor when abuse was found.   The boy has psychological issues; the girl is ok. The older brother is in a group home due to increasing mental issues; the older girl is fine.  Another boy is doing ok.... really into pot though, but a sweetheart.  I love those kids. 

I was neighbor to those kids since they were tiny and now they're young  adults. Wonderful family.  

Twit is not physically capable of caring for a child. 

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Yes, your stats are correct.  There are too many children in the system and not enough people who qualify to be parents. 

I fostered kids for several years with the hopes of adopting. They wanted to give us an11 year old fire starter, a physically violent 4 year old, and a very severely disabled 10 year old. They try to unload the hardest cases first 

The foster system is replete with many children who are older...7-17 years... and mentally, psychologically and physically handicapped... and children of color.... and 99% have been sexually, physically,  and mentally abused. 

We would have taken a child from newborn to 8 years old with mild/moderate disabilities, any ethnicity or gender, and abuse background. 

Not to be. Maybe I didn't play the game humbly or whatever enough. I became a special ed teacher and cared for kids that way. I do have a 30 year old bio son who is awesome. And many nephews whom I can dote on.

Good news though.  My neighbor, who got me into foster care, had 4 bio kids and adopted 5 foster kids. NewbornTwins from same family and older brother and sister from another family.  She, and hey hubby are saints. 

Years of heartbreak though when the newborns bio dad... not the mom... wanted kids back.  He was alcoholic but bio, so judge ruled for him.  so it took 2-3 years to get those twins back to neighbor when abuse was found.   The boy has psychological issues; the girl is ok. The older brother is in a group home due to increasing mental issues; the older girl is fine.  Another boy is doing ok.... really into pot though, but a sweetheart.  I love those kids. 

I was neighbor to those kids since they were tiny and now they're young  adults. Wonderful family.  

Twit is not physically capable of caring for a child. She requires a lot of help for basic tasks. The system does require basic physical abilities and many other requirements. I doubt she wd comply with the myriad of rules of fostering with intent to adopt. Ther are a ton of rules, for the benefit of the child,  not the adults.

Sorry, I was trying to add onto the last paragraph and it copied everything again. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tosia said:

Twit is not physically capable of caring for a child. 

Thank you for being a foster parent. The world needs more of them.

There are not many healthy newborns of any race in foster care; about 60 percent come into care for neglect - not abuse (which is a smaller percentage). Because removal into foster care is, in and of itself, traumatic, most kids who eventually have adoption as their case goal will have some issues. The greatest number of children available for adoption from foster care are ages ten and up - so if Whitney went that route she would almost certainly be matched with a non-infant.

I’m not going to state an opinion on whether Whitney would be a good parent or would parent the way I choose to but I will say that there is no reason I can see that she wouldn’t be approved to adopt from foster care or privately in the U.S. she is obese but no state in the U.S. prohibits obese people from adopting. I have approved home studies for people with physical limitations in the past who were entirely capable of parenting and I really can’t think of what convincing argument I could make for denying her home study. She could (based on what we see on the show) provide for a child’s physical, emotional, financial and psychological needs. Her weight could limit her lifespan or she could live to be 100 years old - so that’s not a solid excuse to deny her. Much as her show’s viewers may feel she’s be a lousy parent, that just isn’t how a home study worker would see her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It's the accompanying health issues that obesity brings...diabetes, limited mobility,  high blood pressure,   heart problem.....etc.... that would limit Twit's chances of adopting.  

Obesity,  in and of itself, is not a singular disease or issue. Like smoking or drinking,  t affects other organs.

Not even going into psychological issues for overeating.  

• Love 1
On 4/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Exactly!  Lies and fake storylines!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Tosia said:

It's the accompanying health issues that obesity brings...diabetes, limited mobility,  high blood pressure,   heart problem.....etc.... that would limit Twit's chances of adopting.  

Obesity,  in and of itself, is not a singular disease or issue. Like smoking or drinking,  t affects other organs.

Not even going into psychological issues for overeating.  

We can agree to disagree then. I've done many home studies and I can say that, based on what we know of Whitney's current health, there isn't a good reason to deny her approval to adopt. I understand that obesity is linked to a whole other set of negative health issues but home studies aren't crystal balls. You evaluate on the person's current circumstances, not the chance that they could develop diabetes or heart disease at some point in the future. Whitney is sufficiently mobile to care for a child - maybe not what some would consider optimally - but she can care for a child. 

• Love 2
On 4/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, Colleenna said:

IF Twit really  wanted children,  she would  do whatever  was necessary to  mitigate her  alleged PCOS --- lose weight and exercise.  But she makes  no attempt to  lose weight,  and her exercise is a  joke. 

Yes, I think this is an accurate interpretation of the situation.  

In addition, I think all that we needed to know about Whitney and whether she wants to rear children is what we learned when she met with the adoption expert—she told Whitney her BMI and her history with mental illness would pose a problem from adopting a Korean baby, but that there would be absolutely no problem to get a baby from Georgia if she paid for a woman to get pregnant and give the baby to her—it would be completely legal and above-board.  

So...rather than capitalizing on this opportunity or asking how much it would cost (I’m sure that between the show and her parents, she could afford it), Whitney just concentrated on the negative and took the opportunity to harp on the stigma that South Korea brought onto her because they think she’s “too fat and crazy” to adopt.  

But not one word was mentioned about the way that should could get the baby.  So this tells me all I need to know.  If this show goes on a few more years, they may have to bring a baby in for a storyline, the way that she’ll have a wedding if this show stays on long enough.  But a baby is not something that she wants, that she can’t have.  It’s the exact opposite.  Everything else is a storyline, far as I’m concerned.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I would bet all the toilet paper in my house that we will see another fake pregnancy storyline before another "people won't give me a baby because fat shaming" storyline! 

ETA:  Probably right after the "wedding" gets "cancelled"!  I could write this stuff 😄 

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

On 4/1/2020 at 9:33 PM, Irate Panda said:

On a side note, I think Dave Bautista has about a 100lbs, 8 inches and 20 years on Ryan lol

image.thumb.jpeg.c885491db1ba05fed48ff0930350c016.jpeg

On 4/2/2020 at 1:59 AM, Pachengala said:

Oh Mylanta!

Yep. I'm here for this. 😎

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/2/2020 at 11:44 AM, Irate Panda said:

The barnacles’ reactions at the “engagement party” were odd at best.  Half of them looked uncomfortable and disgusted, the other half looked dazed and confused.  

I’m really curious as to how they are going to wrap this up, please don’t let it be Buddy and Whitney finally realize they are in love.  

I would say that 3/4 of them, including those wide-eyed side stares from Babs and Glenn, were repulsed and nauseated by the engagement. I would say that every single one of them looked askance with bulging eyes at least once during the show, with the expression akin to "I can't believe the shit that is coming out of your mouth." Sweatney looked pretty comfortable, but sChase was his typical low-energy passive-aggressive flavorless self. 

• Love 2
On 4/3/2020 at 2:25 AM, AUJulia said:

I SERIOUSLY doubt she’ll be permitted to adopt, given her size. 

My friend was her size and adopted two girls from China. The pictures she has of the families that went to China to pick up their adopted daughters had a number of morbidly obese women in them. She can also adopt a re-homed child as there are pretty much no restrictions on those, but those children are typically much older and I doubt that Sweatney would be interested in anything older than 12-18 months.

16 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

My friend was her size and adopted two girls from China. The pictures she has of the families that went to China to pick up their adopted daughters had a number of morbidly obese women in them. She can also adopt a re-homed child as there are pretty much no restrictions on those, but those children are typically much older and I doubt that Sweatney would be interested in anything older than 12-18 months.

Was it a long time ago? China has very strict limits on adoption and one of them is a limit on BMI. They do make exceptions for children with medical issues. 

• Love 3
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Was it a long time ago? China has very strict limits on adoption and one of them is a limit on BMI. They do make exceptions for children with medical issues. 

Nope! It was just a few years ago. And her daughters have zero medical issues. I cannot comment on the other children who were adopted at the same times as I have no idea (they were adopted separately but from the same agency in different years - that shit is expensive!). I am not familiar with the city she adopted from (I have travelled to China with my friends who are from there, and most of my friends are Chinese/Vietnamese descended from China), so it might have been a region that eased their homestudy/adoption restrictions for whatever reason. We should send Sweatney's info to that agency as a screaming warning!

Edited by lightninggirl
  • LOL 2

The main reason why I think her proposal to Chase is a sham comes straight from Whitney.  When she was in love with Buddy, all she could say was 'boo bear, boo bear, boo bear' a few thousand times during the course of her show.  She has never said 'boo Chase' and even lists him LAST in the people she'd rather spend the quarantine with.  Totally fake.

• Love 5

I just read her new IG photo and post.  She says Buddy brought her and her mom groceries.  Doesn't Buddy live in Greensboro and she lives in Charlotte?  Also, since Chase is still working full time in Wilmington, when do they ever see each other except the occasional facetime chats she posts on IG with him.  A long distance relationship is hard enough, but during quarantine its really almost impossible.  She still talks about Buddy constantly.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Also, since Chase is still working full time in Wilmington, when do they ever see each other except the occasional facetime chats she posts on IG with him.

He's a bar manager at a nightclub. What the actual fuck full time work is he doing when all non-essential businesses are shut down?

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

He's a bar manager at a nightclub. What the actual fuck full time work is he doing when all non-essential businesses are shut down?

Essentially, Chase is staying the fuck away from Twitney. 

Literally, not wanting to fuck. 

That is essential to his sanity.  

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

This video was posted today on her IG.  It looks like the dance studio she built in her garage in Greensboro.  So what the hell is she saying she's in Charlotte with her mom right now?  Also, Buddy would not be bringing her groceries if she is at her condo in Charlotte.  That would be an hour and a half drive for him, just to bring her groceries?  Big FAT LIE

She's blocked the video so people can't share it.  It's her trying to do a back flip.

Edited by texasbluebonnets
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

This video was posted today on her IG.  It looks like the dance studio she built in her garage in Greensboro.  So what the hell is she saying she's in Charlotte with her mom right now?  Also, Buddy would not be bringing her groceries if she is at her condo in Charlotte.  That would be an hour and a half drive for him, just to bring her groceries?  Big FAT LIE

She's blocked the video so people can't share it.  It's her trying to do a back flip.

Are you sure that’s just not the Charlotte garage, I thought the Greensboro garage had wood floors. I don’t understand the Buddy grocery thing at all.  Why doesn’t she either do delivery or no contact pickup where they put the groceries in your trunk? Is Buddy still a ride share driver, if so he’s at more risk than Whitney going to the grocery store once or twice a month.   Why is Buddy making all these extra trips out since he’s been telling people on IG nonstop to stay home?  Let’s say they need food, he doesn’t need to go every week, I’m sure they have the money to stock up.  

Whitney and her back bend

Now according to this episode, Whitney and Chase are happily engaged.  So from last Fall until now, they are still living in two different cities.  Why wouldn’t they at least pretend they are living together at least part-time? Theoretically, they’re getting married in about 6 months.  Has Whitney ever been to Wilmington? Has she met his mother? Did they ever decide where they are going to live? Did Chase ever figure out if he wants kids? This show is a distraction from the chaos of the world, but again if it’s a fake relationship they are doing a poor job of making it believable.  If it’s a real relationship, they’re really really doing a poor job.  I wonder how much Corona (the virus) will affect the “wedding”.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

I agree that this is probably not in Greensboro on the basis of the floors. (Although with penchant for throwing her weights down on the wooden flooring it's entirely possible she needed to replace them.) 😁

She is keeping Buddy on a tether. Probably paying him to bring groceries and keeping up the charade that she is SOOOOOO desirable that not only is she is engaged to another man but she can't keep the other one away. Actually, since the Chase/Casey relationship is fake, she probably misses Buddy and will do anything to see him, regardless of the motivation on his part.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I agree that this is probably not in Greensboro on the basis of the floors. (Although with penchant for throwing her weights down on the wooden flooring it's entirely possible she needed to replace them.) 😁

She is keeping Buddy on a tether. Probably paying him to bring groceries and keeping up the charade that she is SOOOOOO desirable that not only is she is engaged to another man but she can't keep the other one away. Actually, since the Chase/Casey relationship is fake, she probably misses Buddy and will do anything to see him, regardless of the motivation on his part.

Definitely not Greensboro - she had that garage remodeled into a dance studio, and it was a bigger garage - this is the size of a townhouse garage.  Who knows with Buddy?  I have never thought she was "in love" with him so much as she thinks she could get him; he has no interest in that.  But I do believe they are really friends - probably just hanging out and lying about it so they don't get yelled at on SM.

• Love 3
On 4/17/2020 at 12:52 PM, Irate Panda said:

Are you sure that’s just not the Charlotte garage, I thought the Greensboro garage had wood floors. I don’t understand the Buddy grocery thing at all.  Why doesn’t she either do delivery or no contact pickup where they put the groceries in your trunk? Is Buddy still a ride share driver, if so he’s at more risk than Whitney going to the grocery store once or twice a month.   Why is Buddy making all these extra trips out since he’s been telling people on IG nonstop to stay home?  Let’s say they need food, he doesn’t need to go every week, I’m sure they have the money to stock up.  

Whitney and her back bend

Now according to this episode, Whitney and Chase are happily engaged.  So from last Fall until now, they are still living in two different cities.  Why wouldn’t they at least pretend they are living together at least part-time? 

My son's fiance lives a little over an hour away. I don't see anything wrong with people being in different places until they get married. They've been dating for about 2 yrs (met online) and they have had to deal with the travel and not seeing each other if there's too much snow, but they've made it work.

Now with the pandemic, she is staying up here so they can be together. She got permission to work from home and he works from home anyway, so it's been good. She plans to go back when restrictions are lifted.

I think in big cities people may commute an hour to get to a lot of places anyway, so I don't see it as a big deal. Engaged people don't always move in together.