Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: A Big Fat Proposal

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, auntjess said:

Didn't we hear that her children really loved him when they were together, and the break-up really hurt them.
I can understand that that would be hard for a mother to forgive.

It seems like it's been years since they broke up. Plenty of time to go from hurt to angry to disgust. TLC's been dragging this out forever. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

My husband and I definitely dated longer than Whitney and Chase before he proposed, so we would have more to film time-wise, but we didn’t have the budget Whitney and Chase had either, so it would have been harder to catch us having Fabulous moments, unless you call going to arena football Fabulous.  

Arena football IS fabulous! I was so bummed when the San Jose Sabercats finally shut down. 😞 Those games are beyond fun!

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, auntjess said:

Didn't we hear that her children really loved him when they were together, and the break-up really hurt them.
I can understand that that would be hard for a mother to forgive.

It illustrates why family therapists advise against divorced parents dating while their kids are still minors. Not worth the risks (which include predators wanting access to children as well as the loss of another beloved adult plus the drain on parental attention)  and, having lived past the age when my kids all turned 18, I can attest that it really isn’t that long to wait to make sure your kids get the best you can give them. 

• Love 14
On 3/25/2020 at 12:04 AM, lightninggirl said:

The first thing I thought when I saw Cshasey's "romantic" dinner in their suite (the one they share with fratbro Ryan) was "holy shit, there's nowhere near enough food there for Sweatney." Then she called it "sensible" and I laughed.

I agree. Also, that meal must've cost a fortune.  In a city full of gorgeous little restaurants, many with prix fixe menus that are very, very affordable.  We would walk all the way to the Latin Quarter for dinner every night as the food there was delicious and cheap.  

But why bother walking a few blocks to a restaurant  when you can spend the early afternoon in a hotel room (dressed and in full makeup) eating?  It's the same logic as - why spend a romantic day in Paris alone with your boyfriend who you never see if you can cram into a car with four other people to go to a winery far away?

And I don't believe she climbed all those stairs.  

• Love 13
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's no surprise Babs raised a daughter to turn out like Whitney. She's very immature herself. Unless of course it's all for the show. 

I know Ryan can be a jerk but I just love how he has no fucks to give for anyone on this show! He even looked annoyed with his boyfriend Chase. 

Remember in the very first episode Babs was quoted to say tht she calls Todd, her hot-Toddie??

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

With all the talk Glen and Babs have done over the many episodes - years about how desperate and worried they are about if or when Whitney will ever get married, wouldn't you think they'd have seemed overjoyed that their beloved only daughter was finally engaged?  Well ... they couldn't have looked more uncomfortable and clearly NOT overjoyed.  Heck, they barely showed any joy at all that Whit was getting married. 

The shots of Glen's face were so telling.  IDK if it was displeasure, discomfort, worry, unhappiness or he had gas, but he and Babs definitely are having some reservations about the union of their daughter and her love, Chase.  Whether the storyline the show wants us to believe is true or not, I can't blame them, but I would sure love to be a fly on the wall when they're alone talking about this shit-show and it's shit storylines, and their shit for brains daughter with her gaggle of hangers-on, who has now gotten herself engaged to a man who seems unmotivated, unsettled, and unaccomplished.  Yeah, I think I saw all of those sentiments on Glen's face.  Good shots, cameraman.

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 17
57 minutes ago, Calliope12 said:

But why bother walking a few blocks to a restaurant  when you can spend the early afternoon in a hotel room

I personally think Whitney sided to stay indoors and in their rooms, because she was embarrassed to be around people in public.  Even though she swears to live by her no body shame, I think she is probably embarrassed to be seen in public.  Just like she was embarrassed to meet Chase/Casey (whatever the heck his name is)'s dad for the first time.  Secretly (or not so secretly) she's ashamed of how fat she really is. That's just my opinion.  We only see Whitney eating salads most of the time too.  Totally fake.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I personally think Whitney sided to stay indoors and in their rooms, because she was embarrassed to be around people in public.  Even though she swears to live by her no body shame, I think she is probably embarrassed to be seen in public.  Just like she was embarrassed to meet Chase/Casey (whatever the heck his name is)'s dad for the first time.  Secretly (or not so secretly) she's ashamed of how fat she really is. That's just my opinion.  We only see Whitney eating salads most of the time too.  Totally fake.

I’m not skinny (not Whitless-level fat, though) and I’ve been to Paris 3 or 4 times and can attest that Parisians and other visitors think fat Americans are disgusting. No one would fawn over her. I bet she got some very ugly stares and comments. I HOPE she got some for that absurd beret. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Calliope12 said:

And I don't believe she climbed all those stairs

There's no way she climbed them all, heck, she could barely make it up the steps to her new apartment-condo, and had to hold onto the wall going down the stairs at (I think) her parent's house.  SMH the producers want us to believe these farfetched storylines.

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 5

Chase wasn’t spending anybody’s money but TLC’s so I’m sure that’s why we got the in room “sensible” meal lol. It was easier for them to film it in a room than a restaurant.  Plus, Whitney doesn’t like cake or croissants lol. I don’t believe Ryan just ran off and spent all the NOBSACTIVE money either or Ashley just happened to have enough miles for her and Todd, TLC footed the whole thing.  I do find it odd that they didn’t have Whitney at least call Dadwee and Babs to get their reaction or film their reaction when the two lovebirds got back.  I mean these two applaud Whitney shaving her legs, but we don’t have Whitney excitedly calling them from the Eiffel Tower?  Also, is Chase’s mother still missing?  Did Whitney ever say if she’s met this woman yet?  So many questions, so little time.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Another  couple of theories as to why they ate in the hotel room, as opposed to a restaurant, could be that no restaurant accepted their filming request. A scene like that might take up a lot of time,  space, at least 2-3 cameras and lights, crew... so a location would have to be compensated fairly well for the inconvenience.
Or... the production wanted to keep things on the cheap and it was easier to do it all in the hotel room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, rayndon said:

With all the talk Glen and Babs have done over the many episodes - years about how desperate and worried they are about if or when Whitney will ever get married, wouldn't you think they'd have seemed overjoyed that their beloved only daughter was finally engaged?  Well ... they couldn't have looked more uncomfortable and clearly NOT overjoyed.  Heck, they barely showed any joy at all that Whit was getting married. 

The shots of Glen's face were so telling.  IDK if it was displeasure, discomfort, worry, unhappiness, but he and Babs definitely are having some reservations about the union of their daughter and her love, Chase.  Whether the storyline the show wants us to believe is true or not, I can't blame them, but I would sure love to be a fly on the wall when they're alone talking about this shit-show and it's shit storylines, and their shit for brains daughter with her gaggle of hanger-ons, who has now gotten herself engaged to a man who seems unmotivated, unsettled, and unaccomplished.  Yeah, I think I saw all of those sentiments on Glen's face.  Good shots, cameraman.

This a million times!  The majority of the barnacles looked downright in pain at this engagement party, especially Glenn, Tal, Todd, and Heather (although she was probably tired of being painted as Buddy’s devastated ex) I mean the only person that seemed truly happy to be there was the host lol.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8

Another thought on whether Twit actually turned Tal down for sex. That seems highly unlikely to me since she always seems so hungry for physical contact. Maybe when they were drunk/high she was the one to get rejected but I doubt that Tal would have gotten into an argument with her at the "engagement party".

"I wouldn't have sex with you."

"No it was I who wouldn't have sex with you."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Question:  Is this season 7 over now?  

1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

so hungry for physical contact.

I hope no one hates me for this comment, but I always thought she would be good at soft core p%rn.  She's so starved for any affection, I think she would do well.  I know this sounds mean, but SHE is mean, and very needy.  Tal is gay.  Even in a drunken stooper would he even attempt to have sex with her.  She must be a very sad person behind closed doors.

• Love 3

What does Chase do for a living?  Does he have a real job?  Are we supposed to believe he actually purchased that ring?  I wonder if he asked Glen & Babs for their blessing to marry Twit?  I’d love to see that scene! Did they bow before him and cry copious tears of relief? So many questions!

Twit was extra sweaty this week. Chase is a real zero in the personality department but I still find it hard to believe he is actually fucking Twit. He looks like he barely tolerates being anywhere near her. And Twit, the queen of groping and overstepping boundaries, is way too restrained with him. What a great idea to get engaged in Paris, romance capital of the world, while sharing a room with your frat bruh. The thought of watching an entire season of these two slugs prepping for their faux wedding makes me itchy. 

If I could have one wish granted, it would be to never again have to see anyone rub any substance on any part of Twit. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I wonder if he asked Glen & Babs for their blessing to marry Twit?

I just watched the first 10 minutes of the wedding party, and Glenn mentioned that he was disappointed that Chase did not go to him asking for his daughter's hand in marriage.  Chase apologized to Glenn, and then everyone was happy in the Thore household once again.  Where was Hunter with all this going on?  He's really stayed out of pretty much every season.  That should tell us a lot if a sibling doesn't want to be a part of his sisters show.  I find him very odd to begin with.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Tal is gay.  Even in a drunken stooper would he even attempt to have sex with her.  She must be a very sad person behind closed doors.

I know a gay man who had sex with many women throughout high school and college, often at his initiation. Looking back he says he knew he was gay but was actively denying it to himself and everyone else. That was all part of his denial.

• Love 7
On 3/25/2020 at 11:02 AM, Irate Panda said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that noticed all the side eye. 

p.s. if we NEVER have a scene talking about Glenn’s babymaker again.....I’d REALLY appreciate it.

Me too. And another thing that I NEVER want to hear about again is Whit not wearing underwear. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t believe Ryan just ran off and spent all the NOBSACTIVE money either

Thinking of businesses "too big to fail," I wonder if NOBS gets a mention in the stimulus bill.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, nytonc said:

Chase is a real zero in the personality department but I still find it hard to believe he is actually fucking Twit.

Some guys just want a warm, wet hole. He strikes me as that type.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, nytonc said:

Twit was extra sweaty this week. Chase is a real zero in the personality department but I still find it hard to believe he is actually fucking Twit. He looks like he barely tolerates being anywhere near her. And Twit, the queen of groping and overstepping boundaries, is way too restrained with him. What a great idea to get engaged in Paris, romance capital of the world, while sharing a room with your frat bruh. The thought of watching an entire season of these two slugs prepping for their faux wedding makes me itchy. 

Good point. After that lackluster, low energy bullshit proposal, did Whitney and her betrothed go back to the room with Ryan to bask in the afterglow? Why didn't we see Whitney run to her girlfriend Ashley to show off her ring? Why no call to Glen Thore? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

She didn't do those stairs, they must have used the elevator and stopped periodically to shoot the fake scenes, she can barely breathe after one of her lame workouts. Loved how her Clair's ring fit perfectly on her sausage finger..surprise..oh right she brought it herself. She is so needy, I noticed while they were strolling, she was holding Chase's hand yet had her arm wrapped around Ryans...who does that ? Certainly not one who respects their "boo". Let me guess, Tal will become ordained online and "marry" them.  I noticed since she met Chase she has been shoving all sorts of food down her throat and to my glee the backhoe sized fork fulls she is piling in.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

"On tonight's very special episode of My Big Fat Fraudulent Life, viewers get to point and laugh as we watch Whitney accept Chase's proposal faux-posal.  And don't miss the after show where viewers can watch everyone but Whitney squirm in their seats uncomfortably as they desperately cling to their TLC paychecks."  

Ugh.  Random observations: 

No way in hell this heifer climbed those stairs.  She gets winded just walking on even ground.  An entire team of EMTs would have had to follow her up those stairs to administer supplemental oxygen.  

Tal and Todd lost their virginity to each other?  I thought they were both bottoms, so that revelation (if true, since it's coming from Whitney) was surprising.  

Chase has the personality of a potato.  A raw potato, not even a baked one.  And definitely not a fully loaded baked potato.

Babs needs to sit down and shut her gobbler.  Talk about TMI.  It's bad enough having to watch her daughter dry hump anybody with a pulse.  I don't need the details on her parents' couplings.  

Anybody else think Ryan came up with the bicycle excursion and climbing the Eiffel Tower just to piss off the sloth known as Whitney?  In my perfect world, he concocts these ideas because he secretly (or not so secretly) despises her and enjoys showing just how out of shape she is. 

WTF with Whitney comparing herself to that French chick.  That French chick had a great sense of style and comported herself quite well.  Whitney, you are nowhere close to Gaelle's league. 

That's all I've got for this episode.  What with the entire world being shut down, I'm just thankful for TLC for giving its viewers mindless drivel like this show to fill the hours.  

Stay well and be safe, my beloved fellow posters...I need you all here to snark on this shitfest next season!  ❤️    

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Stay well and be safe, my beloved fellow posters...I need you all here to snark on this shitfest next season!  ❤️    

When will any of these shows--this, My 600 Lb Life, Dr. PP--be able to film again?

18 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I know a gay man who had sex with many women throughout high school and college, often at his initiation. Looking back he says he knew he was gay but was actively denying it to himself and everyone else. That was all part of his denial.

Can confirm, I consider myself 100% gay, slept with well over 100 men, like, completely lost track of how many men I have slept with somewhere around 150, married to another guy, not attracted to women sexually at all.

I slept with women before I came out. It was a combination of thinking I'd eventually find the right women that I would click with, some of it trying to convince others that I was straight. It's really not that unusual, it's why the term gold-star gay exists.

Edited by John M
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I've never  heard that  term. What does it mean?

Never done anything sexual with the opposite sex. There is also platinum gay, it means you were born by cesarean section so you have never even touched a vagina.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it's a gay man who's never had sex with a woman. And perhaps also a lesbian who has never had sex with a man?

Bingo!

• Love 1

OK, I confess to having gotten a little obsessed about this climbing the Eiffel Tower steps thing.  So here's my thoughts and research.

When Ryan said what the Eiffel Tower website said, he wasn't exactly correct.  It actually says, "It will take about 30-45 minutes to climb the stairs to the 2nd floor. It all depends on how fit you are!"  That is very different than saying that a fit person can do it in 30-45 minutes.  In fact, I knew from my own experience once he said it, that that estimate was not correct for a fit person, and that a fit person could do it significantly faster.

I have some data of my own about stair-climbing rates.  A few months ago, I changed up my gym routine and started doing the stair machine (but alas, no longer, since the gym shut down due to the coronavirus).  Anyway, it is one of those huge machines with actual steps.  I noticed that level 8 (which I hold for 50 minutes) is 55 steps per minute (and there are plenty more levels after 8!).   That means 660 steps in 12 minutes and 715 steps in 13 minutes. 

The Eiffel Tower site says there are 674 steps.  That would mean between 12 and 13 minutes, at my sustained pace, to climb the Eiffel Tower stairs, which is quite different than what the Eiffel Tower site says.  But then I found the site bucketlisthq.com, and it said "...you can walk from the ground to the 2nd floor; it will take the average person about 15 minutes to climb the 704 steps."  That fits very well with my own data.

So now we can re-visit the Whitney issue.  Using the 15 minute estimate, and her actual time of just under 45 minutes, it actually took her three times as long to climb as an average person, and that makes a lot of sense.  I think she really did climb the stairs.  Although she is still not in good shape now, she is in better shape than when she climbed the parking garage steps several years ago, where she was trying to sort of go fast.  This time it was just (very) slow and steady.  Not convinced that she really did it under 45 minutes, but I do think she did it.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Continuing my fascination with watching Chase and Whitney's body language, I noticed that when he was on the couch at the after-show, and had his arm "around" Whitney, he really had his arm resting on the back of the couch behind her, and not actually on her.

I also thought it was hysterical that when they were eating in the hotel room, after about a 2-minute conversation about the having kids thing, Chase declared that was the most time he had ever spent discussing feelings!  

Ryan looked 10,000 times better with his new haircut than with his Hitler haircut.

At the beginning of the after-show, it seemed like Buddy was drunk or high.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:16 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Another thing that annoyed me, though, not a huge deal, was her saying she couldn't eat chocolate without drinking milk.......

I thought it was interesting that she said something about how no guy had ever remembered that she needs to have milk when she has chocolate, and then Chase said something like, "Oh you do?"  So I don't think that he is the one who chose that combo.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:29 PM, Leilani said:

This is the best I've seen of Whiteny in the face and hair, she looks slimmer.

Gotta disagree.  I thought she was no slimmer, and couldn't help but notice that the sleeves on the dress she wore, hit her at the most unflattering point possible on her upper arm, as well as the unflattering length of the dress on her legs.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Gotta disagree.  I thought she was no slimmer, and couldn't help but notice that the sleeves on the dress she wore, hit her at the most unflattering point possible on her upper arm, as well as the unflattering length of the dress on her legs.

I have to agree with @Leilani.  I actually think Whitney was looking slimmer in these recent episodes.  If she really wants to have kids I'm sure that might be the motivation.  Her mentioning having more periods in a year than ever seemed to hint at that, because I'm sure her weight affects her fertility and ability to carry to term if she ever has a hope in hell of those things actually happening.  Why she isn't honest about that bugs me no end.  She still wants to push the idea that she's not motivated by weight loss because she "accepts her body being fat".  Bullshit.  It's obvious, as many have pointed out here, that she really does have body shame to some degree and she's faking not having it to push the false image that she embodies what she's preaching to other people.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

OK, I confess to having gotten a little obsessed about this climbing the Eiffel Tower steps thing.  So here's my thoughts and research.

When Ryan said what the Eiffel Tower website said, he wasn't exactly correct.  It actually says, "It will take about 30-45 minutes to climb the stairs to the 2nd floor. It all depends on how fit you are!"  That is very different than saying that a fit person can do it in 30-45 minutes.  In fact, I knew from my own experience once he said it, that that estimate was not correct for a fit person, and that a fit person could do it significantly faster.

I have some data of my own about stair-climbing rates.  A few months ago, I changed up my gym routine and started doing the stair machine (but alas, no longer, since the gym shut down due to the coronavirus).  Anyway, it is one of those huge machines with actual steps.  I noticed that level 8 (which I hold for 50 minutes) is 55 steps per minute (and there are plenty more levels after 8!).   That means 660 steps in 12 minutes and 715 steps in 13 minutes. 

The Eiffel Tower site says there are 674 steps.  That would mean between 12 and 13 minutes, at my sustained pace, to climb the Eiffel Tower stairs, which is quite different than what the Eiffel Tower site says.  But then I found the site bucketlisthq.com, and it said "...you can walk from the ground to the 2nd floor; it will take the average person about 15 minutes to climb the 704 steps."  That fits very well with my own data.

So now we can re-visit the Whitney issue.  Using the 15 minute estimate, and her actual time of just under 45 minutes, it actually took her three times as long to climb as an average person, and that makes a lot of sense.  I think she really did climb the stairs.  Although she is still not in good shape now, she is in better shape than when she climbed the parking garage steps several years ago, where she was trying to sort of go fast.  This time it was just (very) slow and steady.  Not convinced that she really did it under 45 minutes, but I do think she did it.

Perhaps the Eiffel Tower site gave a longer estimate to reach the top because it was factoring in being behind other slower tourists while climbing the stairs, so their estimate was based on being in a crowded situation, which is probably far more the norm than going there very early in the a.m. to beat the tourists.

I don't for one minute think that either Whitney OR Ashley climbed to the top of the tower without significant rest breaks that were not filmed.  I am so sure that after the first "level" or whatever they called it, they had a while to rest because I remember hearing Whitney ask how long until they reached that level, as if she knew she would be able to take a big break then.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 3/27/2020 at 9:23 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Loved how her Clair's ring fit perfectly on her sausage finger..surprise..oh right she brought it herself.   

THIS!!!! ^^^^^ that fake thing popped right on her sweaty paw. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 3/27/2020 at 10:42 AM, Colleenna said:

Anybody else  think Chase looked like  he was a wee bit drunkle?

Wouldn't you be drunk every single minute if you were forced (or paid) to be in any 6 feet of separation from Whitney?  TLC picked the most unattractive man for her, but perhaps that's a metaphor, since she's very unattractive in personality and eveyrthing else too.  

• Love 4

If Whitney were pregnant and needed a c-section, I wonder what would happen? They would have to cut through more than a foot of fat? Maybe they just could not do one. Something she needs to think about?

• Love 4

Is it just me, or every time I read her comments that she wrote on her IG photos sound very nice and even caring?  Perhaps she isn't so bad in real life.  Maybe she really IS trying to "act" like the way she acts to get viewers to watch her show, the lovers and the haters.  I bet to her, she likes us haters better, because we are bluntly honest.  Just my opinion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, winsomeone said:

If Whitney were pregnant and needed a c-section, I wonder what would happen? They would have to cut through more than a foot of fat? Maybe they just could not do one. Something she needs to think about?

I have a friend who is an OB and he told me once that when doing a c-section in an obese woman, you do have to cut through a lot of fat - you end up being about up to your elbows in the patient’s abdomen to deliver the baby.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:32 PM, texasbluebonnets said:

I question whether they did it at all, period.  Can you say scripted??!!

Watching that and the whole 45 minute claim I had to see just how far off of actual fitness it is. The stairs I usually climb while wearing 40 extra pounds of weight are a few stories more than that. I do it in around 16 minutes, and I'm one of the slow people in my group.

These staged feats of fitness are hilariously bad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

These staged feats of fitness are hilariously bad.

I don't know who exactly they're supposed to inspire.  Maybe the people that are on My 600 pound life.  For the rest of us, even those that are out of shape these "feats" are laughable.

• LOL 1

It's true that she looked smaller in the episodes from Paris and the weightlifting story line, however, we know that was filmed months ago. The photo of herself with the new dog made me think that she is back up to her Winnie the Pooh on the beach size. The recently posted video of her doing her modified burpees probably was filmed a while ago as well.

I'm beginning to think that the wedding won't be called off since her fans are so excited about it. I think that it will be "officiated" by someone who is not legally qualified. After all, Sugar Bear and Mama June had a pretend wedding for the cameras.

Edited by Me from ME
Speeling
11 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It's true that she looked smaller in the episodes from Paris and the weightlifting story line, however, we know that was filmed months ago. The photo of herself with the new dog made me think that she is back up to here Winnie the Pooh on the beach size. The recently posted video of her doing her modified burpees probably was filmed a while ago.

I'm beginning to think that the wedding won't be called off since her fans are so excited about it.

I don't know what to feel about this.  At first I was like 'oh poor Chase' but he signed up for it, so he must have known what was to be expected of him.  The deception they are creating is what makes me mad.  If this were all true, I would be the first one to be happy for her.  But, perhaps after season 3 is when I started to understand what scripted meant.  Thank goodness for this forum because I won't be investing my time when the wedding comes, or season 8 for that matter.  

On another note, I've visited everyone's IG recently, and with the  exception of Buddy, everyone seems to have lives completely without Whitney in it.  Tal doesn't have one picture of him and Whitney together, neither does Todd, or Ashley.  That's why I now know that this entire show is completely scripted.  Either Whitney is a really bad actress, making people think she's so awful, or she's a normal person with her own personal life outside of the cameras.  I'm confused...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

It's true that she looked smaller in the episodes from Paris and the weightlifting story line, however, we know that was filmed months ago. The photo of herself with the new dog made me think that she is back up to her Winnie the Pooh on the beach size. The recently posted video of her doing her modified burpees probably was filmed a while ago as well.

I'm beginning to think that the wedding won't be called off since her fans are so excited about it. I think that it will be "officiated" by someone who is not legally qualified. After all, Sugar Bear and Mama June had a pretend wedding for the cameras.

I didn’t know this. I had assumed the wedding would be called off because I didn’t think there would be a legal marriage with a fake relationship. Maybe that was naive. But now knowing that TLC has staged fake weddings before, then yea, there will probably be a wedding, just not a marriage. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Her and Tal got together it looks like, during the quarantine.  Hummm

No mention of fiance?  For those of you who keep up with her SM, do they post regularly about each other, especially Chase about Whitney?  Are they still doing NoBSActive and NoBSDance?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

No mention of fiance?  For those of you who keep up with her SM, do they post regularly about each other, especially Chase about Whitney?  Are they still doing NoBSActive and NoBSDance?

I look at everyone's IG photos almost daily.  She facetimed Chase, as she took a photo of them blowing kisses to each other via their phones.  Obviously, they are not with each other during the lock down.  She's in Charlotte with her mom, and Hunter is in Greensboro with their dad.  I doubt they will do any fitness activity during this time. Except she did post a home video from her phone seeing her do some sort of stretching activity.

• Love 2

I wouldn't put anything past a reality show.  Keep in mind, at the time this was referred to as a wedding. https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/415301/honey-boo-boo-wedding-mama-june-sugar-bear-did-not-get-legally-married-had-commitment-ceremony

When I saw the dress I didn't think Mama June could have had the resources to find that dress and get it fitted. Now I am looking forward to seeing how "tastefully" outfitted we will see Twit and Casey.

• Love 3