Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Gone With a Trace

After leaving the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano finds herself in the underworld of Coruscant where she befriends aspiring pilot Trace Martez. Enlisted by Trace’s sister Rafa to help build dangerous droids, Ahsoka opts to keep her Jedi past a secret in “Gone With a Trace”.

I loved it. I loved Ahsoka’s jumpsuit and her running headfirst into trouble for someone else. I’m not a huge fan of her passing judgement on the sisters’ lives but it fits her inexperience of real life outside of the Jedi.

When she said her older brother taught her how to fight, I felt my heart ache for Ahsoka. The worst is yet to come for her...I wonder how we’re going to get from here to back with the Jedi. 

Anyone else wish these episodes were longer? Twenty-four minutes just fly by. I wish that the last episode would be a surprise and be at least an hour long.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, SnoGirl said:

When she said her older brother taught her how to fight, I felt my heart ache for Ahsoka.

That was a tight line. I was ready for an Ahsoka episode, and I liked the overt hoyay for the adults watching the show. 

I really like the music when she used the Force and the little kid taking notice.

I really want this closing out of the series to be about taking your agency.

• Love 1

I like Asoka's new look (taller, leaner, bluejeans jumpsuit) and I like the Blade-Runner dystopian vibe I get from this part of the planet.  It's such an interesting contrast to the clean, shiny topside where the Jedi and Padme live.  And that contrast is echoed in the less-than-heroic reputation of the Jedi order down there.