Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Move In or Move On

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

"Where is the rest of your stuff?" Poor Mindy!  She honestly believed Zach was there to stay.  It's been said that a man doesn't have to be attracted to a woman to have sex with her.  The fact that he doesn't even want to share a bed, has me wondering if it has something to do with her personal hygiene.

It has been said (by me) that this line of thinking is dumb and dudes can be just as picky as women. These gross generalizations always drive me nuts.

That is the only thing I'll give Zach. A lesser person would just sleep with Mindy just because they could. At very least he's doing nothing physical. He's doing a whole bunch of mental fuckery but at least he stops there. Unlike Luke who repeatedly slept with a woman he claimed to find gross and made her feel like trash after the sex.

The damnedest of faint praise but at least he's not a 100 percent shithead.

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Zach believes that if he sleeps over a couple nights a week that would be making an effort. And, by sleeping over, he means the couch or in the second bedroom.  At this point, I believe he and Brandon are just hanging around for the money.  I am sorry but I don't think they are entitled to the full amount.  

4 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh Mindy, this is becoming embarrassing to watch.  Search in that half-empty backpack of Zach’s for some pride. 

4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Hah, this is pitiful.

BWAH!  The other bedroom!

4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Zach couldn’t haul ass fast enough into the other room. Da fuq dude? 

3 hours ago, gladitsover said:

Zatch says he's too busy to move in, and goes to bed early, so he won't have time to spend together. WTF? What is he so busy with? (besides talking to MIndy/Mandy's friend)

3 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Honestly this show is boring and too long. Idk why. I guess I just hate everyone.

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

"Where is the rest of your stuff?" Poor Mindy!  She honestly believed Zach was there to stay.  It's been said that a man doesn't have to be attracted to a woman to have sex with her.  The fact that he doesn't even want to share a bed, has me wondering if it has something to do with her personal hygiene.

At this point it would be kinder to hire a random man to punch Mindy in the face every episode. 
She seems like such a nice and mature lady. She was so excited when Zack said he would lend her his sweats and then so crestfallen when he announced he would be sleeping in the spare bedroom.

Imma going to need to have a stern talk with whoever decided this mess was interesting enough for two hours.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12

It’s important to have dreams (even if you don’t fulfill them) because having dreams helps you get through the bad times and the daily drudgery - like being married to Katie.

Zach was on Unfiltered and they didn’t make it easy on him.  Jamie asked him about the texts and he said he deleted because Lindsay asked him to because she said some not so great things about Mindy and didn’t want her to see them.  Meanwhile, on the show last night, he told Mindy he deleted them on his own. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

It’s important to have dreams (even if you don’t fulfill them) because having dreams helps you get through the bad times and the daily drudgery - like being married to Katie.

Zach was on Unfiltered and they didn’t make it easy on him.  Jamie asked him about the texts and he said he deleted because Lindsay asked him to because she said some not so great things about Mindy and didn’t want her to see them.  Meanwhile, on the show last night, he told Mindy he deleted them on his own. 

I kept thinking about that - isn't that something most couples do in the early days? Share all of their hopes and dreams, no matter how realistic? These are dreams he's had for a very long time. They're a part of his personality. Derek's not dumb. He knows he's not going to realize every goofy, fun dream he's ever had. But at that stage in the relationship, most people want to be able to talk about the dreams they've brought with them, and they want a partner who will say, "woah, that sounds so cool!!" even if it's ridiculous. That being said, I don't think any dream he's revealed thus far has been that crazy and out there. Having dreams doesn't stop you from living life. It makes life worth living.

As for Zach on Unfiltered, I didn't think they were nearly hard enough on him. They kept laughing and smirking and it really rubbed me the wrong way. Why didn't they bring up Mindy's supposed deceitfulness? That was far more upsetting to me than the secret friendship, and they keep just shoving it under the rug.

Edited by sometimesjennifer
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, sometimesjennifer said:

I kept thinking about that - isn't that something most couples do in the early days? Share all of their hopes and dreams, no matter how realistic? These are dreams he's had for a very long time. They're a part of his personality. Derek's not dumb. He knows he's not going to realize every goofy, fun dream he's ever had. But at that stage in the relationship, most people want to be able to talk about the dreams they've brought with them, and they want a partner who will say, "woah, that sounds so cool!!" even if it's ridiculous. That being said, I don't think any dream he's revealed thus far has been that crazy and out there. Having dreams doesn't stop you from living life. It makes life worth living.

As for Zach on Unfiltered, I didn't think they were nearly hard enough on him. They kept laughing and smirking and it really rubbed me the wrong way. Why didn't they bring up Mindy's supposed deceitfulness? That was far more upsetting to me than the secret friendship, and they keep just shoving it under the rug.

I think, because of the half hour time constraint, they went in on Zach as much as they could, while still leaving time to discuss the other couples.  Believe me,  I would gladly have watched an entire show of Zach being given a new asshole.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I wanted to punch that lady in her fucking face for saying Frustrated Meka wasn't a "soft place to land." Talk about deflecting blame. From Michael for being a total fraud & the show for not doing basic due diligence. Meka is being set up to look like the Angry Black Woman.

well she is angry

• Love 2

I enjoyed watching this particular episode because for a couple of hours I was focusing on other problems then the corona virus.

Zack and Mindy

It was painfully obvious Zach was lying to Pastor Cal. In a way its a good thing because it means he doesn't lie often. He couldn't say yes I want to stay committed without averting his gaze. On the other hand Micheal is very comfortable lying and seems to do so on a regular basis.

I don't get why Zach didn't call it a day. It couldn't be clearer that he doesn't want to be married to Mindy. He only sees her as some contractual obligation. I assume from previews Mindy is going to do for him what he should do...call it off.

Damn it Mindy when are you going to show some righteous indignation? She should have called Zach on the carpet...are you too chicken to sleep with me? Do I smell? If you have no intention of being a husband why are you hanging around here pretending to be a human? When are you going to tell me this BS about what I lied about? Are you too cowardly? Need to get some balls? I don't give him any credit for not using Mindy for sex because the mental abuse is just as bad...I feel a bit less sympathetic for Mindy because she lets him steamroll her. I don't think he kept one single reasonable demand.

Micheal and Meka

This couple must be practicing social distancing because they never touch, kiss hold hands. I'd say its obvious they haven't had sex yet. Hard to have non-touching sex. Don't give their marriage much of a chance. Micheal continues to be a serial liar. There are certain character flaws that spell doom to any relationship and continual lying is one of them. Specially when there is no compelling reason to lie other than making himself seem more important. Seriously doubt they will remain married.

Derek and Katie

When she sat him down to say we need to work out a compromise she meant he alone needs to make changes to suit her. Where was the compromise on her part? Why not alter some of the dreams to be more realistic like lets plan on going to the Grand Canyon as a family and go back packing? Being married with children isn't a death sentence. He could write a book a page at a time. Katie over time has become less attractive while Jessica has become more attractive and its due personality. A happy bubbly face and affection is much more pleasing than a sorrowful woe is me face. I think they'll stay past the eight weeks but I don't see a long term. 

Brandon and Taylor

Way to much baggage for this union made in hell to work

Austin and Jessica

Its obvious they love each other very much already. Actions speak louder than words...they will over come any difficulties.

• Love 16

I fell asleep before they did the girls and guys get togethers. I saw reference to next week in these threads. Can anyone tell me what the previews show? Thank you. My comments were pretty much the same - I still do not like Katie and find her to be incredibly immature, spoiled and a total dream killer. Derek may be goofy and immature, but he deserves some happiness and he is not going to find it with Katie.

I will try to find the show and watch the part where Zack "moves in." I was glad that at least Mindy said she never sees him or talks to him when the cameras aren't there. I am glad the show is letting those tidbits out without trying to hide them.

Michael and cutting the grass was hysterical. He is still the strangest person on there, but Meka is just too cold to him (100% understandable) and I don't see any physical attraction from either of them. I wish Meka (or the experts) could have asked Michael what his definition of "Vunnable" is, because he keeps saying it and Meka thinks she is doing it and it is not matching. Why doesn't anyone ask him what that would look like to him? We probably wouldn't understand what he wants, but I really don't think it means sex to him. Oh, and I did know a man who thanked me for holding his hand. He was weird.

Jess and Austin are fine. Ricky Bobby and Danielle level of boring, but nice to see.

I don't know why Brandon keeps showing up and agreeing to go back. It was great when he said he could never be with Taylor, and I agree with those who think that she is just waiting for the call from Temptation Island. They make me uncomfortable to watch.

I do want to at least give these guys credit for not taking advantage of the "marriage" situation and having sex with women they are not interested in. Maybe they learned from how social media reacted to Matt and Luke.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I wish Meka (or the experts) could have asked Michael what his definition of "Vunnable" is, because he keeps saying it and Meka thinks she is doing it and it is not matching. Why doesn't anyone ask him what that would look like to him? We probably wouldn't understand what he wants, but I really don't think it means sex to him. Oh, and I did know a man who thanked me for holding his hand. He was weird.

She did ask him a couple weeks ago. She was so confused and asked him to very specifically give her examples of what he wanted her to do, and he refused, saying that he wasn't going to sit there and give her a list of things he knows she won't do. I felt so awful for her when she asked him if she had been doing better and he was totally dismissive of the fact that she has made some progress rather than having a complete transformation. She looked genuinely hurt.

• Love 17

They really need to get rid of this " stay committed" decision.

The whole idea of this "social experiment" is to give it the eight weeks  and then make a decision. Why do we need to see each of them individually with the experts deciding to continue or not?

When did they start this? Last season in Charlotte?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Jess and Austin are fine. Ricky Bobby and Danielle level of boring, but nice to see.

I don't think they are at the Bobby/Danielle boring level.  They do have fun together.

-Austin isn't professing his unrequited love and calling the marriage a 99 out of 10.

-Jessica isn't saying the marriage is great because he makes her coffee!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

All his dreams are things you can accomplish with kids. Many, many people write books and songs with kids. He can build a treehouse FOR the kids. A treehouse is a weekend project. You can write a song in a day. Katie SUCKS. She really got her little feelings hurt when he rightly accused her of being unsupportive when the entire purpose of the conversation she started was to tell him his dreams were dumb and he needed to change for her. TRASH.

Mindy has now said straight up that she only sees Zach when they’re filming. TRASH.

I am borderline obsessed with the True Crime Obsessed podcast & they refer to certain undesirables (e.g. Casey Anthony) as "garbage people." I have had to restrain myself lately from doing it in everyday conversation but I have to say, in my book Katie, Zach & Brandon (and to a lesser degree Taylor) all qualify and even surpass my entrance requirements. 

Last week someone mentioned how her hair seems to grow bigger every time she appears on camera. Today I noticed it! It was covering half her face on either side. Next week she'll be like Cousin Itt.

Seriously, I think her hair is a separate entity, with its own personality and views. Free the wig!

He can't even keep track of his lies, like all liars. Mindy may be the queen of frump but but she's far better off alone. A cat would exhibit far more loyalty, openness and affection.

Finally, based on Katie's earlier statements about getting pregnant, I hope Derek is taking precautions. He got an intense preview of what life would be like with her, and oh my, it ain't pretty! Can you imagine a lifetime of her trying to control you & calling you out if you exhibit a shade of defensiveness, while she's free to shriek away and tear your personality and dreams apart?

Even worse, she fights dirty, with a real mean ugly streak to it. We've seen it twice now: with her mom when she said words to the effect of "well you didn't get to get married for love since you were pregnant" when her mom essentially told her she was pretty lucky to have Derek. I guess if her ego is wounded it's perfectly fine to share private family stuff on national TV.

Last night, it was "well I didn't get mad about this or that when it happened, but now I am bringing that up along with your refusal to let go of all your dreams and do exactly what I tell you to..." (Sorry I can't remember exactly what it was that she let "pass," her entire tirade was so idiotic and low to me.) If she is bringing it up later, obviously she was just saving these little barbs of antagonism to drop on him later when it serves her. As a "mental health professional" (supreme irony there) she should know far better. Run Derek! 

• Love 21
15 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I know! She's like, "Write a BOOK?! What about me and the kids?! Dreams, dreams! Ya got too many DREAMS, I tell ya! A book, a song, a tree-house! Can't ya just be happy making Kraft Mac and Cheese?!"

Katie's little meltdown reminded me of Boston Ryan going in on Jackie simply because she simply said she wanted to travel. He immediately assumed that she was going to just run off and leave the (potential) kids with him. Maybe Katie and Ryan would be better suited for each other. 😏

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I wouldn't waste a cent trying to pretty myself up for Zach. He's an asshole. And I think Mindy does dress for herself - in what she finds comfortable and attractive. Good on her. 

I am not inclined to think that the way Zach treats Mindy has anything to do with her. He's not the way he is because of the clothes she wears or the way she smells (I think she probably smells just fine) or how often she brushes her teeth. I think Zach is an dickwad to Mindy because he's a dickwad. 

Yet amazingly he goes after her friend who isn't all that attractive either...

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Before I would go one step further in the relationship Michael would have to show me documentation of all he is starting with birth certificate and ending with his last pay stub.

Michael looks nobody in the eye when answering their question.

There is something wrong with him.  Documents for everything!

1 minute ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Yet amazingly he goes after her friend who isn't all that attractive either...

Zack gives nothing to anybody.  But oh how he loves attention!

I can't believe we have to still wait for just what Zack is saying Mindy did wrong!

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

can't believe we have to still wait for just what Zack is saying Mindy did wrong!

Well, keep waiting. It is all an act by Zack to make Mindy look like the bad guy.

He wants her to be the one to walk away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I loathe Katie. Does she think wanting to see Macchu Pichu is for children? Or that a Christmas song has to be about Santa running over Grandma?

Jeez. She's talking like they already have five kids and a mortgage.

Why is Katie so obsessed with "It's not reality!"

Dump her, Derek. She is not attractive, not supportive, and simply not fun. Marriage to her would be a drudgery, a chore, a constant supply of compliments to her.

I've loved Katie before this episode.  Her "dreams" shitting on only makes sense if Derek is an irresponsible person that doesn't work, doesn't have any realistic goals.  We don't see that.  I am squarely #TeamDerek

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Well, I have tons more reasons not to like Katie.

And Mindy gets better and better.

I have several FB friends in common with her; she comes up as a friend suggestion.  I am so tempted to friend request her but I'm sure she probably has a lot of nuts doing that from her TV fame!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Producer: Zach, gonna need you to move in with Mindy...No ifs ands or buts.

Zach: Why? You've gotten good stuff filmed so far.  My arms always looked pumped and ready, don'tcha think...

There is a lot SM of interest in me...My hair gets plenty of posts.

Ask Taylor...I'm getting much more online action than her...she's very jealous...

Why don't I get credit for the genius move  when I created serious buzz for the show with Mindy's mystery secret...pulled that outta my ass....where's my applause for that?

Producer: It's a no go....

Zach: Okay, okay here's some suggestions...

How about a dog park segment with me running hard, sweaty with my shirt off and tighty running shorts?

I can oil my chest...give me a heads up so I can schedule a waxing...

Or...we can do a mani/pedi segment like the other couples...

How about I do a personal training session with her...I can accidentally graze her shoulder...put my hand on her waist...50 Shades of gray stuff.....

Please...Please...Why can't we continue to interact according to the filming schedule?...

Producer: It will be a hard sell that you are committed to the marriage for the last 3 weeks unless you move in.

Zach : Can I send one of the dogs for a sleep over at her place?

One of the dogs would be willing...the other one is reluctant...

• LOL 9
16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Shut the fuck up Katie about Derek’s dreams already.  I’ve never heard anything so stupid.  I hope he dumps her ass.  She’s a spoiled brat and has nothing to complain about.  I would love a treehouse.

Get Zack off the show.  It’s a waste of time.

Ugh, she's acting like such a bitch!  There's no way she actually wants to stay with him.  Her behavior is what you see from women trying to get the guy to walk out so the woman can play victim.  Dude, you have your dreams hun!  Any future kids are going to love having adventures and writing stories and making up songs. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Empress1 said:

All his dreams are things you can accomplish with kids. Many, many people write books and songs with kids. He can build a treehouse FOR the kids. A treehouse is a weekend project. You can write a song in a day. Katie SUCKS. She really got her little feelings hurt when he rightly accused her of being unsupportive when the entire purpose of the conversation she started was to tell him his dreams were dumb and he needed to change for her. TRASH.

Mindy has now said straight up that she only sees Zach when they’re filming. TRASH.

Your post made me laugh!  I kept imagining a new talk show called Take Out The Trash! 😂😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Ugh, she's acting like such a bitch!  There's no way she actually wants to stay with him.  Her behavior is what you see from women trying to get the guy to walk out so the woman can play victim.  Dude, you have your dreams hun!  Any future kids are going to love having adventures and writing stories and making up songs. 

All of this! Why would his dreams not make her think he's even more suited to being a great dad? I don't think he wants to build treehouses and write children's books for himself. His future kids are built into that plan. He's a fun, joyful person and she is making him feel bad for having a zest for life. That is absolutely not what I would want in a partner. 

• Love 18
On 3/18/2020 at 11:30 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I’d rather hang out with Meka on her worst day than Katie on her best.  

Meka's stank face mirrors mine while watching this season.

Edited by 2727
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
Just now, sometimesjennifer said:

All of this! Why would his dreams not make her think he's even more suited to being a great dad? I don't think he wants to build treehouses and write children's books for himself. His future kids are built into that plan. He's a fun, joyful person and she is making him feel bad for having a zest for life. That is absolutely not what I would want in a partner. 

Yeah... can't imagine how great she must be at 'counseling' kids. 🙄😟

• Love 6
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah... can't imagine how great she must be at 'counseling' kids. 🙄😟

Third grader: I'd like to be president someday!

Katie: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG why are you so unrealistic?? The best you can hope for is to reproduce and take your kids to Disney World [probably what she means by travel]! Stop being so immature!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, 2727 said:

It means Meka needs to open up ... her legs to him. Vulnerable is sex.

I'm convinced this is what he means by her being 'vunnable'. He felt it necessary to mention it wasn't sex he was talking about, which to me translates as, it IS sex he is talking about. I have no reason to doubt he gave Meka an ultimatum on the way to Panama; he just didn't bank on getting called out for it.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 17

The only couple the experts should be encouraging at this point is Jess and Austin.  The others are bad to flat out disastrous matches.  

Dr. Viviana, maybe Jess shouldn't go home and talk to Austin about being in love.  It's only been 5 weeks.  Let it rest.  Danielle didn't say it to Bobby until Decision Day and they would have stayed together regardless, I think.  Knowing Austin's thoughts on not just saying it, having it mean something, not rushing, holding off is the right thing to do.  Austin may not say it in so many words but his actions demonstrate that there is love there.

Why are they even trying with Taylor and Brandon?  Brandon has said repeatedly he's done.  He should have stuck with it.  They must have told him he wouldn't get a check if he quit early.  A week into the marriage, with a virtual stranger, and he tells you to fuck off?  Nope.  Done.  Two weeks in and your partner records a social media video that everyone can see in which she says she's single?  Over and out.  

Katie is a little shit.  She may think Derek's dreams are silly but he doesn't.  Seems like Katie's dreams are limited to being married and having kids.  Some folks might consider that silly and she'd probably have a hissy if anyone told her so..  How about just supporting Derek, even if what he wants to accomplish isn't necessarily what she wants to?  Katie is acting like once you're married and have kids, that's all you do.  And she can't be his biggest cheerleader?  I have to wonder what Derek thinks, watching that back.  

Michael and Meka are just miserable to watch.  He always seems to be evading and she always looks pissed.  Michael needs counseling for his nonstop lying and Meka shouldn't expect for someone to thank her any time she holds his hand or smiles at him.  

Zach is a fucking toolbag.  I can't believe that Pastor Cal went easier on him than he did on Luke and/or Matt, both of whom were/are lying sacks of shit.  These "experts" should immediately go to Mindy and tell her they can no longer support this fraud.  

Of course Zach deleted his texts - - on his own initiative.  Sure.  Mindy should have at least asked him for his phone and swiped and scrolled.  Because I bet he's still talking to Lindsey, if not other women.  

And his verbal diarrhea/word salad about moving in - - douchebag.  So he has to think about and discuss moving in?  For how long?  And he and Mindy need to discuss whether it will be several days a week, or?  No, genius.  Moving in means 24/7.  

I hurt for Mindy.  She even bought his dogs gifts, arranged to have wings delivered and Zach shows up with his overnight bag and goes to sleep in the other room.  Could he not have done that, returning from the honeymoon?   Mindy doesn't need to consider him moving in; she needs to consider moving on.  

#FreeMindy 

• Love 21
16 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

Yeah...but how do we know anything about this poor girl? It's such a horrible position she is in.  I wonder how she would act if she wasn't being attcked by all the lies.  Maybe she would be unlikable...but ... i mean...maybe she would be likeable.

Exactly this!  Meka seems like she probably has a nice foundation and could be a good partner with the right person, but what kind of relationship can you have when the guy they matched you with has come off as a creep (we have to have sex on the honeymoon), lied about where he works, plays to the camera (we still don't know how he actually treats her off camera), and cannot read her to save his life.  She has been stern and doesn't seem to have a playful side, but I think it's more a reaction to Michael.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, gladitsover said:

Next week, Katie is jealous Derek is talkative with the other women. She is either very immature or looking for any excuse to get out. 

What makes her think she is ready to be a mother, when she is too immature to be a wife? 

I think she just wanted a sperm donor. 

I think she's looking for a way out.  I'm leaning towards the idea that ever since the ex boyfriend made a plea for her to come back that she can't get that out of her head and she's just sticking around for the check right now.  I think production is so heavily involved in everyone's relationship.  There's no way that Brandon and Taylor seriously are willing to work on anything.  He cannot stand that girl.  

• Love 11
16 hours ago, gladitsover said:

Next week, Katie is jealous Derek is talkative with the other women. She is either very immature or looking for any excuse to get out. 

What makes her think she is ready to be a mother, when she is too immature to be a wife? 

I think she just wanted a sperm donor. 

Derek has a lot of dreams... wet ones! Unacceptable! Katie is "done....DONE!"🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Over and out.  

Zach is a fucking toolbag.  I can't believe that Pastor Cal went easier on him than he did on Luke and/or Matt, both of whom were/are lying sacks of shit.  These "experts" should immediately go to Mindy and tell her they can no longer support this fraud.  

Of course Zach deleted his texts - - on his own initiative.  Sure.  Mindy should have at least asked him for his phone and swiped and scrolled.  Because I bet he's still talking to Lindsey, if not other women.  

And his verbal diarrhea/word salad about moving in - - douchebag.  So he has to think about and discuss moving in?  For how long?  And he and Mindy need to discuss whether it will be several days a week, or?  No, genius.  Moving in means 24/7.  

I hurt for Mindy.  She even bought his dogs gifts, arranged to have wings delivered and Zach shows up with his overnight bag and goes to sleep in the other room.  Could he not have done that, returning from the honeymoon?   Mindy doesn't need to consider him moving in; she needs to consider moving on.  

#FreeMindy 

Zach is hilarious; “what does ‘moving in look like?’” You dumbass. It looks like packing up at least as much shit as you took on a one week honeymoon. You pack up your (awesome) dogs and their shit. Put it all in the car, drive to the marital abode, bring it in and unpack it. Any time you would ordinarily have gone to your original home, you go to h th we apartment MAFS provided for you (and we get that you are so busy and popular and on the go that you are seldom home).

What a douchebag.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I hurt for Mindy.  She even bought his dogs gifts, arranged to have wings delivered and Zach shows up with his overnight bag and goes to sleep in the other room

Ashley, from Chicago season, said everything that is on camera on the show is paid for by the show.  Anything they do on their own, they pay for themselves.

So likely the show paid for the gifts and food. Zack probably took the dog toys with him, knowing wasn't going back soon.

Edited by OnTime
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, OnTime said:

everything that is on camera on the show is paid for by the show.  Anything they do on their own, they pay for themselves.

No wonder Dallas Dave and Amber quaffed at least one bottle of wine each night....

Cheers to that!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Why not try to look sexy?  Mindy does not know how to dress.  If anything, do it for yourself.  She would look attractive if she tried.

I feel like a broken record, but why should she change anything about herself?  Never mind for a creep like Zach?

Even if she did (stupidly) think she could turn his head by gussying up, to what end?  He's not going to decide to stay with her forever no matter what she does.  She already looks pathetic grabbing at every crumb he throws anywhere near her.  Can you imagine if she Victoria's Secreted it up and he continued to reject her?  Or worse, he went for it, and then gave her the heave-ho? 

4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I wouldn't waste a cent trying to pretty myself up for Zach. He's an asshole. And I think Mindy does dress for herself - in what she finds comfortable and attractive. Good on her.

Yep.  Zach appears to put a lot of effort into how he looks, and all I see is an asshole. 

And the idea that women use clothes or makeup to make themselves feel better about themselves makes me sad.  They didn't come out of the womb wishing they'd been able to put on a little mascara before making an appearance; they're taught that, and they're the only sex that's taught that.  I wish they could just be who they are.  You know, like men.

Well, except Zach, of course, he of the careful coif.  But I don't think he should be any sort of an example.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

This season is so far down the tubes. I'm torn between disgust and boredom. Recommitment Day was a sham. Zach is so clearly uninterested and is only trying to avoid looking like a complete douchebag by pretending he's still in it for the long haul. I don't know who he thinks he's fooling. He's a bigger bullshitter than Michael and I don't even know how that is possible. Mindy is pitiful at this point. She was so freaking excited about Zach staying the night and then all the air got let out of her balloon. Mindy, have some self-respect and dump this loser.

Katie - I hate with the fire of a thousand suns. Why is it so hard to humor your husband? It's not like he's a complete deadbeat and just wants to be a street musician or something. She's about as joyless as Meka with a lot less reason to be. Why is she so eager to be tied down with kids and nothing else to look forward to? Just get yourself a sperm donor, Katie. Derek, go find someone who appreciates you and encourages you. 

Brandon and Taylor - trying to revive a dead horse. I have no interest left in these two.

Meka and Michael - Michael is still as close as a clam. He's supposedly all about being "fun" and being the "emotional core", whatever that is. How about being solid and trustworthy, Michael? He needs therapy to figure out why he lies. Meka deserves better. She seems miserable with Michael. Free Meka!

• Love 10