Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Move In or Move On

• Start Topic

Zach believes that if he sleeps over a couple nights a week that would be making an effort. And, by sleeping over, he means the couch or in the second bedroom.  At this point, I believe he and Brandon are just hanging around for the money.  I am sorry but I don't think they are entitled to the full amount.  

• Love 24
1 minute ago, ezzy4 said:

Awwh...hope i didn't sound snarky...i just meant "agree to disagree...all is good"

🙂

Nope, people disagree here all the time.  That's what this shit show was made for. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Time for the Big Phony Face-and-Business-Saving Move-In by Zach.

Zatch says he's too busy to move in, and goes to bed early, so he won't have time to spend together. WTF? What is he so busy with? (besides talking to MIndy/Mandy's friend)

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Aaand Mindy still presents herself as a sweaty mess at bedtime. 

You know, I don't like suggesting that Mindy's lacking in hygiene, but there's something off with her in how she presents herself.  I do believe that initially he found her attractive, he might not have even minded her being rather slim; in fact, he might have liked the fact that she keeps in shape.  However, there's something about her that he doesn't even want to be physically close to her.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Next week, Katie is jealous Derek is talkative with the other women. She is either very immature or looking for any excuse to get out. 

What makes her think she is ready to be a mother, when she is too immature to be a wife? 

I think she just wanted a sperm donor. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

Zatch says he's too busy to move in, and goes to bed early, so he won't have time to spend together. WTF? What is he so busy with? (besides talking to MIndy/Mandy's friend)

Idk, playing with the dogs? No... Mindy does more of that than he does too.

Maybe it's combing his hair.

Oh, I got it! Coming up with more word salad excuses and weird accusations to gaslight with, that's it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

ohhhhhh the previews look even more nauseating than this week's episode. 

The previews always seem like the show is going to be good and it isn't!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

This Dr. Viviana beeyotch needed to point out how absurd Katie sounded, how like a martinet, and a dull one at that.

Pastor Cal is dead wrong in his inferences from her words.

They both suck.  I don’t believe in them.  A good friend is better to talk to.  (But not Mindy’s friend).  Lol.

• Love 6

"Where is the rest of your stuff?" Poor Mindy!  She honestly believed Zach was there to stay.  It's been said that a man doesn't have to be attracted to a woman to have sex with her.  The fact that he doesn't even want to share a bed, has me wondering if it has something to do with her personal hygiene.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I knew there was no way in heck that Zach would share a bed with Mindy.  No way.

I'm surprised he is sharing an apartment with her for one night only.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

You know, I don't like suggesting that Mindy's lacking in hygiene, but there's something off with her in how she presents herself.  I do believe that initially he found her attractive, he might not have even minded her being rather slim; in fact, he might have liked the fact that she keeps in shape.  However, there's something about her that he doesn't even want to be physically close to her.  

I mean you’re married.  If a woman can wear a bikini on the beach half naked, why can’t she go to Victoria Secret and buy decent pj’s or a nightie, instead of those ugly jogging pants in the bedroom?  Why not try to look sexy?  Mindy does not know how to dress.  If anything, do it for yourself.  She would look attractive if she tried.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Hah, this is pitiful.

BWAH!  The other bedroom!

I would have thrown his ass and hair out the door.  He’s on for exposure.  That’s all.  What a slap in the face.  I think I would have beat the shit out of him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I mean you’re married.  If a woman can wear a bikini on the beach half naked, why can’t she go to Victoria Secret and buy decent pj’s or a nightie, instead of those ugly jogging pants in the bedroom?  Why not try to look sexy?  Mindy does not know how to dress.  If anything, do it for yourself.  She would look attractive if she tried.

I’m pulling for Mindy to put Zach’s ass out...AND, she is quite frumpy. 😒

• Love 9

My husband popped out of his phone browsing to say “huh???!” at Zach’s gibberish. 🤣

Zach gave himself away when talking to Pastor Cal.  He made mention of the cameras....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, ShowFan said:

It’s either that or coronavirus news. I say we stick with the show 

Y'all don't have any streaming channels. I'm rewatching Southland right now. Excellent show. And getting caught up on black lighting. Plenty of options out there though. I can fly through this show with ease via DVR so I never feel the full sting.

All these couple still staying together is some absolute bullshit though.

Only thing I look forward to now is Katie possibly getting pissed that Taylor and Derrick have chemistry. 

I've always kind of wanted to see that. Like when they put all the couples together and something just clicks between two people in other couples. Not saying I want to see cheating. That situation would just be interesting.

Katie learning she's not the most amazing catch out there will be potentially fun though.

Edited by Racj82
  • LOL 3
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I like Brandon for telling it like it is.  

Busted Wig is full of shit.  

Last week someone mentioned how her hair seems to grow bigger every time she appears on camera. Today I noticed it! It was covering half her face on either side. Next week she'll be like Cousin Itt.

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Anyone notice how Zach sat as far away as possible on the couch with Mindy. He really is turned off by her.

The expert with the bun should do a sniff test on Mindy for once and for all.  Then, we will know.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Zach is desperate to make Mindy be the one to call it done & she just. won't. do. it.

In a way it's kinda fun watching him squirm - would be great if she's just totally messing with him now.

Seriously I hope you’re  right, this show has gone too far trying to make these relationships happen and do they really think we’re this stupid.  Some of the couples are real idiots but the experts are laughable.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Last week someone mentioned how her hair seems to grow bigger every time she appears on camera. Today I noticed it! It was covering half her face on either side. Next week she'll be like Cousin Itt.

Haha .. that would be me.  Tonight, she was in full force.  She thinks it’s sexy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/18/2020 at 6:22 PM, Adeejay said:

Meka is no nonsense. She won’t take Michael’s word for anything.  She needs to see his pay stubs.  She wants receipts. Can’t say I blame her because even Pastor Cal seemed to have trouble believing him. 

Clearly, Mindy and Zach do not have a relationship let alone a marriage, so what exactly are they holding on to?

Brandon is a smug a-hole. I don't understand why it's on Taylor to make changes in order for him to come back.

Maybe because she’s a nasty bitch and that trumps smug asshole lol

Edited by endure
2 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Honestly this show is boring and too long. Idk why. I guess I just hate everyone.

Me too.  Tonight was beyond ridiculous even for this show, I don’t know if it’s because there’s so many other things going on in the world right now but I’m really frustrated and annoyed watching it.  And I feel like it is really scripted and phoney.  It’s just not believable.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I feel Iike the experts are used car salesmen.  “What do I have to do to put you in a relationship today?”

That was the funniest thing I heard today. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 8