Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Giant Misfit

COVID-19: This Topic Requires No Social Distancing

4 minutes ago, foxfreakinmulder said:
10 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wal-Mart has an interesting approach. Only allowing 5 customers per 1,000 square feet of each store and one way in, one way out. sounds promising and I hope it works out.

My Wal-Mart started this on the first of this month. When I went yesterday to grab a couple of items it wasn't too busy I didn't have to wait outside.

This reminds me of the post 9/11 days and weeks and months at airports WRT restaurants. Before 9/11 the food was on the opposite side of the security, so in the months right after, flying across country with layovers was tricky if you wanted to get something (even coffee) from an airport restaurant. Eventually it got figured out, and now the restaurants are inside security gates with the travelers. 
Even though Covid-19 probably won’t cause permanent changes to social distancing, likely stores will want to have procedures ready to put in place for another pandemic. 
It could be a positive result if some of these procedures become the norm —like taking employees’ temperatures and sending them home *with pay* which stats will show saves big corporations money WRT overall employee productivity and lost sick days. 
Likewise for students, hopefully with some creative minds figuring out childcare, etc.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Thanks for all this! I went to Target earlier today. I believe they have similar rules to Walmart right now. The shopping wasn't too bad. There were some people that still got too close to my comfort, mostly younger shoppers. I bet Whole Foods doesn't have many Gen Z customers, but it is a smaller store. 

I'm a major foodie too. I just normally pop in and out of whatever store whenever, wherever. Now I go in super cautious when I shop, minimize the visits, and the grocery store is almost the only place I go to at all. Even with all the precautions, it was nice getting out of the house. 

You too! 🙂

You're very welcome @RealHousewife. I'm glad I could help, even just a little bit. I want to thank you and everyone else here for helping me get through this madness. My emotions are all over the place: sad, scared, anxious, angry that certain things aren't getting done to help the situation. Also, my younger brother works at a major hospital center here (Arlington, Virginia) which is, medically, our ground zero for COVID-19 patients. So, like all of you here, I got a lot on my mind and appreciate that we have this forum for us to be here for each other.

Much love to you and everyone else here.

Bless you and and stay safe.

• Like 15

Here in Minneapolis we're still about a month away from being able to plant, but I got to thinking that plant nurseries will probably be a nightmare to navigate (certainly won't be the fun time I usually have). So I decided to order online. I had to order from three different sites to get what I need. One site was completely sold out of tomato plants!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Captain Crozier who was relieved of his command has tested positive for the virus, in addition to 155 sailors on the Theodore Roosevelt nuclear aircraft carrier.

Edited by suomi
  • Sad 22

My car is too disgusting to go pick up my groceries. My car is using a coating of pollen to enforce social distancing.  

I miss the car wash.  I would gladly hand them whatever they charge to do this for me. I am recognizing that I have become somewhat spoiled with hiring people to do stuff I don't want to do.

I found enough quarters during the interior vacuuming that the self service car washes would be an option.  Alas I feel like that is probably considered non essential and the universe would strike my car dead for trying it.

I'm going to go drag out the garden hose.

While I'm gone... any conventional wisdom on how much to tip during grocery pickup?  They aren't supposed to accept tips but I'm going to make an offer.

• Like 2

Talking to my mom in Germany who is going stir crazy and thus has dusted off her sewing machine (which is older than I am) and is sewing masks. Nothing new except I thought her idea of simply ironing them after wearing sounds like a good idea if you don't want to wash or boil them every time after you come home.

Feel free to tell me if you think this is not a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

This guy has done a few funny song parodies, but his latest is this, which suddenly made my bedroom very dusty... (who am I kidding, my bedroom was already dusty).

💗

• Like 5

4 hours ago, supposebly said:

Talking to my mom in Germany who is going stir crazy and thus has dusted off her sewing machine (which is older than I am) and is sewing masks. Nothing new except I thought her idea of simply ironing them after wearing sounds like a good idea if you don't want to wash or boil them every time after you come home.

Feel free to tell me if you think this is not a good idea. 

Sounds great to me! Especially for the non-elastic-tie masks
It seems previous reports of heat killing the virus were somewhat exaggerated: ironinglab.com/does-ironing-kill-bacteria/

4 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

My car is too disgusting to go pick up my groceries. My car is using a coating of pollen to enforce social distancing.  

I miss the car wash.  I would gladly hand them whatever they charge to do this for me. I am recognizing that I have become somewhat spoiled with hiring people to do stuff I don't want to do.

I found enough quarters during the interior vacuuming that the self service car washes would be an option.  Alas I feel like that is probably considered non essential and the universe would strike my car dead for trying it.

I'm going to go drag out the garden hose.

Depending upon your climate and parking situation, I've run out to the car at the beginning of a summer rain with a bucket of soapy water and a towel to slather it up, run back in to let the rain do it's part, then come out with the sun with a dry towel. But that was only because the hose was no longer an option.

Edited by shapeshifter · Reason: Update
  • Like 3

The 155 156 positives on the TR represent 42% of Navy personnel who are infected.

Talk about being vindicated!

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Even though Covid-19 probably won’t cause permanent changes to social distancing

I hope they leave up the plexiglass at the checkstands; why not provide cashiers that barrier all the time?

I hope the plastic industry is not successful in using this crisis as a pretext for undoing the various ordinances prohibiting single-use plastic bags being given out in stores.  I've brought my own (canvas) bags for a good 25 years now (and, in fact, still have two that old; the third from that set just died in the line of duty a few months ago).  When I went shopping Friday, the store had implemented a policy that if you bring your own bags, you have to bag your own groceries, and I have no problem with that.  I wash them each time now, and since I'm only going to the store every 2-3 weeks, that's easy to add to my laundry routine and won't cause excessive degradation to the fabric.

What I'd really like to see come out of this is universal paid sick leave (and prohibitions against retaliation for using it), so that all year, every year, people can follow the "if you're sick, do everyone the favor of staying home" courtesy, but that would require some fundamental changes I'm not particularly optimistic about.

• Like 17
  • Useful 2

55 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Here in Minneapolis we're still about a month away from being able to plant, but I got to thinking that plant nurseries will probably be a nightmare to navigate (certainly won't be the fun time I usually have). So I decided to order online. I had to order from three different sites to get what I need. One site was completely sold out of tomato plants!

We don't plant here until after Mother's Day. But I've been busy getting my garden tilled up and ready for plants. I've been referring to it as my "victory garden" when neighbors stop by to chat. Speaking of, we've lived in this neighborhood for 11 years and as long as we've lived here the neighbors across the street from us will barely wave back if I offer a friendly wave. Forget about exchanging pleasantries. These past few weeks though, we've actually had a conversation! The first time in 11 years I've ever heard these people speak! Corona Virus does crazy things to people! 

Back to gardening though, I ordered seeds from a local place online (usually I just go to Lowe's) at the end of last week and they said they were back logged with so many orders it will take 10 days to process. I also found they were sold out of quite a bit. I've got some little starter pots ready to go on my sun porch for when they arrive and thought that would be a good activity for the kids to help me with. 

• Like 4

RIP to the last shred of integrity Drew Pinksy has tried to cling on to for years:

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

7 minutes ago, Bastet said:

When I went shopping Friday, the store had implemented a policy that if you bring your own bags, you have to bag your own groceries, and I have no problem with that. 

I prefer to bag my own groceries, anyway. Often they will do something like stick the lettuce in on top of the frozen stuff, or put something by itself in a bag when it can easily be put with other stuff (don't care so much when I'm using my bags but I don't need the extra plastic on the rare occasions I don't have mine). Unfortunately Wegmans's checkouts aren't really set up for easy bagging by the customer. (ShopRite is, but I don't go there that often.) Also I try to get everything in as few bags as possible, since I live on the second floor and I try to get it all up in one trip. (I always try to group things on the conveyor belt so they will be bagged properly, but it doesn't always work.)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Kromm said:

I will say that I'm quite befuddled by the fact that HOOPLA, the online service used by my, and countless other libraries hasn't increased their monthly limit of 10 items in total in response to this.

Consider yourself lucky, my library system only allows 5 items per month.  Fortunately, they also offer another ebook option with unlimited checkouts per month - CloudLibrary, maybe.

Here in Michigan we pay a 10 cent return on all carbonated beverage containers.  Last week the stores announced they are not taking returns until whenever.  Also, curbside recycling is on hold.  About six weeks ago, our local recycling plants stopped taking plastic bags (not for Covid19 reasons), which was no big deal because all I had were the bags the newspaper comes in during inclement weather.  (Newspaper delivery 3x a week)  But now, the stores don’t allow reusable bags and I came home with what seemed like a dozen plastic bags because those flimsy plastic things tear if you look at them funny.  I called Friday and yardwaste is still supposed to be picked up starting Monday, so yay, I guess.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

RIP to the last shred of integrity Drew Pinksy has tried to cling on to for years

Does it make someone a bad person to actively wish for certain people to catch this virus and . . . okay, I won't say "die," even though that's what I'm thinking, for how it will clean up the gene pool a little?  But at least get miserably, painfully sick?  Asking for a friend.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

RIP to the last shred of integrity Drew Pinksy has tried to cling on to for years:

The 19 means there were 18 before it? Oh, geez. If you're going to call yourself Doctor and talk about this thing, you should at least know where the name came from. (I realize he's not the one who said it, but he should have been able to correct it.)

Maybe he should have stuck to giving dating advice on MTV.

4 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

because those flimsy plastic things tear if you look at them funny.  

I use them for my bathroom trash can but now I have to inspect them for holes first. Target seemed like the last holdout on decent bags that didn't get ripped from a piece of cardboard, but their quality went down a while ago, too. 

• Like 2

I'm sure most of us have seen articles and shares like this one discussing the drop in air pollution due to the reduction in travel and other factors.

This first person editorial from Inger Andersen, the head of the UN Environment Programme, discussing how COVID-19 isn't a silver lining for the environment is really interesting.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Target seemed like the last holdout on decent bags that didn't get ripped from a piece of cardboard, but their quality went down a while ago, too. 

Target used to have the BEST bags!  When I went to Sprouts last week they had signs to put personal bags on the belt or counter. I haven't been back since then so things may have changed. I'd just load things back up into the cart and then bagged them in the car.

That's weird - why didn't my posts merge?

Edited by theredhead77
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

That's weird - why didn't my posts merge?

Seems like they only merge if you do them within a certain amount of time. Not sure what the time limit is, but I've had the same thing happen when I posted something else several minutes later.

• Like 4

I just went for walk and saw:

Colorful words of encouragement written in sidewalk chalk in front of many houses

Six houses with windows covered with hearts cut from construction paper

A neighborhood "Puzzle/Game Exchange" (with a note detailing how long the virus lives on each type of surface)

An Easter Bunny statue wearing a surgical mask

But my favorite was that someone went around and put twenty exercises on twenty telephone poles. One exercise per pole, with the challenge to find all twenty. I don't know about you, but if I walk far enough to find all twenty, my exercising is done! Maybe that's it - it's a trick to get people walking!

Edited by Nordly Beaumont
  • Like 19
  • Laugh 4

Funny from my mom (after I mentioned I did laundry yesterday):

One good thing about not being able to go out is you can wear the same clothes over and over. Cuts down on laundry. I got complemented on my pretty pink outfit I wore for online church today. I was in my jammies. 

(Paranoia leads to more dish towels than I usually use, though. Also made me realize I should rearrange my kitchen drawers because they're a pain to get to where they are.)

2 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Colorful words of encouragement written in sidewalk chalk in front of many houses

Six houses with windows covered with hearts cut from construction paper

A neighborhood "Puzzle/Game Exchange" (with a note detailing how long the virus lives on each type of surface)

An Easter Bunny statue wearing a surgical mask

But my favorite was that someone went around and put twenty exercises on twenty telephone poles. One exercise per pole, with the challenge to find all twenty. I don't know about you, but if I walk far enough to find all twenty, my exercising is done! Maybe that's it - it's a trick to get people walking!

That's a great idea! (As long as too many people aren't finding them at once.) I really need to get some exercise in. I don't do it as much as I should normally but at least I get some movement in around the office (walking to/from my car, cafeteria, the kitchen for water/tea, the printer...). A lot fewer steps between my desk and my kitchen at home. 

I saw someone on a book-related facebook group mention putting out the advance reader copies she had with a sign for her neighbors to take them. Also saw an article about people putting out teddy bears (and other stuffed animals) in yards and windows for kids to look for (I think that was in Australia), and rainbows and hearts and stuff. I might dig out my Easter decorations and put them in the window. I'm on the second floor so I don't know how many people will see them but what the heck. I also had some of those gel stickers from Christmas on my storm door...they were just a row of blue snowflakes and a holly leaf (the sheet also had a snowman head but it ripped when I tried to take it off and also was kind of yellowed because they were in my closet for a few years...); I took the leaf off after New Years but the snowflakes are still there. But I guess winter is over (not that we really had much in the way of winter this year...). Time for something new.

• Like 4

Making masks today with a bunch of my scrap fabric (all 100% cotton) but not sure if my efforts will yield enough to brave the post office (if it remains open). Toying with the idea of posting in my condo's Facebook page to see if our neighbors might want some. Ours is small--maybe  30 units and probably no more than 60 people, only 30 of whom are in the FB group. 

Opinions: should I bother doing that or do you all think that people here would be (rightfully) hesitant about that? I'd obviously wash them first, but I suppose people may still be worried.

Also, my mom has tested positive. She's got all the symptoms but the respiratory issues (not bad for a woman who quit smoking only a couple of years ago). She sounds good, mood- and healthwise, despite headaches and some bouts with dizziness. Seems like she was on the upswing before she even got the results back.

But that should be a lesson to people, man. My mom barely goes anywhere except the library and occasionally out to dinner with my stepfather.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
  • Sad 9

6 hours ago, Kromm said:

Not that Libraries these days are EVER crowded,

It depends on the library and the programs they offer, but yes, libraries can be crowded.

At my local library, you have a variety of programs for kids. Storytelling, arts etc. They have a room that they converted into a playroom for groups playing games like like Dungeons & Dragons. They provide internet access for those looking for jobs (something that will be unfortunately more in demand) or applying for government services. Their used book sales are kind of like the lottery. I bought a gorgeously hand illustrated 150 year old family bible for two bucks.

My library actually had to add parking capacity because of increased demand.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Does it make someone a bad person to actively wish for certain people to catch this virus and . . . okay, I won't say "die," even though that's what I'm thinking, for how it will clean up the gene pool a little?  But at least get miserably, painfully sick?  Asking for a friend.

Oh no, of course not @Mondrianyone. I too, may or may not, possibly, have been thinking the same thing, ALLEGEDLY. 😁

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no, of course not @Mondrianyone. I too, may or may not, possibly, have been thinking the same thing, ALLEGEDLY.

It sounds like we both may know the same friend.  Small world, huh?  🤷‍♀️

• Laugh 5

I went to Sam’s yesterday and they had some brand called POM toilet tissue. I got 45 rolls for about 21 dollars.  They had 3 boxes when I got there, I got one- rest gone quickly.  I still have a few Charmin but opened one for curiosity and have to say it’s fine. 

They let us in 30 at a time. We waited maybe 10 to get in. I also got a big pack of makers mark paper towels and a Boston butt which we’ve smoked today. Weird stuff too like aluminum foil which I needed which was on sale. 

No one really got close to me and most had on masks (disclosure I did not) and self checked and got out of there. 

I think from now on I’ll do pickup bc I went online and see it’s free no minimum as I will the regular grocery store I go to. 

• Like 2

I only found this thread just now and please forgive me, but I haven't read all 23 pages. From what I have read so far, I just wanna say I appreciate the supportive and empathetic atmosphere. We're all stressed and worried, and the typical negativity of most social media doesn't help matters, so thanks for being you, Primetimer folks!

I also want to thank any healthcare professionals who might be reading this forum. True heroes! I don't know where you get the courage.

So many TV commercials are really sad right now (not blaming them; it'd be tone-deaf to produce ads that acted like everything was business as usual), and sometimes my emotions catch me off-guard and I start crying. At a commercial.

I adore Dr Fauci. Just sayin'.

I hate that it's so damn stressful to go to the grocery store. I hate that I can't find sanitizing wipes anywhere, and I literally only have one left in my house, and I hate that I have to trek to different stores when I didn't even want to go into one store. 

I understand when people say to stop watching the news, but at the same time, I think it's essential to stay informed. I'm still trying to find a good balance.

I just finished reading "The Stand" (not my first time -- not even my 5th time). While I'm not necessarily recommending it, I found it oddly comforting at times. (Can't really explain that, at least not without spoilers!)

Find escape where you can. Positive thoughts to all. 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Ha.  I went for a long walk too and I saw a bunch of people out looking for things people were throwing away. (We have a trash pickup coming soon where you can thrown out big items like appliances, furniture, bikes...etc. that you don't want but don't know how to get rid of.)  The city said not to do it this year because of the virus but opportunists gonna opportune, I guess. 

3 hours ago, xaxat said:

It depends on the library and the programs they offer, but yes, libraries can be crowded.

Yeah.  I was going to say that libraries can be pretty busy.  My local libraries have parking lots which are pretty full.  And while it might be easier to social distance in the stacks as opposed to the computer section, libraries have quite a bit of quick traffic.  Some people go into browse but a lot of people know what they want, go in to get it and then leave.  There's a lot of touching of books and common surfaces.

37 minutes ago, rubaco said:

So many TV commercials are really sad right now (not blaming them;

So many commercials make me laugh.  For instance, every time I see a toilet paper commercial or a commercial for disinfecting wipes, I yell at the TV that they're wasting their money advertising for items that are in high demand right now.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

50 minutes ago, rubaco said:

I only found this thread just now and please forgive me, but I haven't read all 23 pages. From what I have read so far, I just wanna say I appreciate the supportive and empathetic atmosphere. We're all stressed and worried, and the typical negativity of most social media doesn't help matters, so thanks for being you, Primetimer folks!

I also want to thank any healthcare professionals who might be reading this forum. True heroes! I don't know where you get the courage.

So many TV commercials are really sad right now (not blaming them; it'd be tone-deaf to produce ads that acted like everything was business as usual), and sometimes my emotions catch me off-guard and I start crying. At a commercial.

I adore Dr Fauci. Just sayin'.

I hate that it's so damn stressful to go to the grocery store. I hate that I can't find sanitizing wipes anywhere, and I literally only have one left in my house, and I hate that I have to trek to different stores when I didn't even want to go into one store. 

I understand when people say to stop watching the news, but at the same time, I think it's essential to stay informed. I'm still trying to find a good balance.

I just finished reading "The Stand" (not my first time -- not even my 5th time). While I'm not necessarily recommending it, I found it oddly comforting at times. (Can't really explain that, at least not without spoilers!)

Find escape where you can. Positive thoughts to all. 

Welcome!  This thread is one of the things keeping me sane right now.

I 💕 Dr. Fauci too - as realistic as he is I find so much comfort in what he says.  I wanna drop-kick the bastards who dare to threaten the life of my new TV-boyfriend 💕💕💕

I think I’m gonna stay away from the grocery stores for a couple weeks.  Too stressful, and if there’s a certain thing I crave food-wise I’ll get delivery from one of the many great restaurant near me.

So the only time I now have to leave the house is to go to work one day a week.  But I recently found out that my co-worker’s son (who lives with her) works long hours at a grocery store.  So there is a bit of an infection risk there 🙁 I will have to be extra cautious with the social distancing there and hope she would have the sense to stay home if she gets sick.

• Like 3

A frggin' tiger????? Is no one safe?

Tiger Tests Positive for Coronavirus at Bronx Zoo But Is Expected to Recover

5 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

My list gets longer by the day.

4 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Seems like they only merge if you do them within a certain amount of time. Not sure what the time limit is, but I've had the same thing happen when I posted something else several minutes later.

If you post within 5 minutes they merge.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

27 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

So many commercials make me laugh.  For instance, every time I see a toilet paper commercial or a commercial for disinfecting wipes, I yell at the TV that they're wasting their money advertising for items that are in high demand right now.

I'm getting ads for bidets, hand sanitizer and wipes on the primetimer forum. It makes me laugh. Thankfully, I have all three in my home, already. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

19 minutes ago, GaT said:

Poor kitty. They suspect 5 other tigers and lions are also infected as they were displaying the same symptoms and came in contact with the same [then] asymptomatic handler, but since the kitties have to be put under they only tested Nadia. All are expected to recover

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 4

I went and got a grocery pick up.  I think it was good to get off my property, but I think I'm switching back to delivery when I need something again which won't be for a while.

The guy loading cars was not practicing social distancing.  At least pick up allows the driver to isolate themselves by not acquiescing to requests that require proximity which I did.

Also a guy was there on a bike getting groceries.  He was screaming profanities you could hear across a parking lot,  Don't know what his deal was.  Nobody was around him.  I briefly wondered if three weeks of this was enough to break his brain.

From my two grocery experiences, it seems like its bread products that are the food shortage around here.  This is twice without bagels,  hamburger and hot dog buns and tortilla wraps are all hit or miss.  

I think I might start thinking about a Panera delivery in a week or two just to get bagels and bread, etc.  It seems like that may be a more certain way to get what I haven't been getting from the grocery store.  And I have to stop the madness on ordering a bunch of groceries to get a few things I'm missing and then have those things be the things I don't get.

PS.  Now all my ads are cake and pastries and bread and bagels.  That is viscous and mean.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

On 4/4/2020 at 9:06 PM, Dani said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone out in public using gloves properly. In fact the fast food worker I just saw wearing gloves made me more nervous than if he hadn’t had them on. I’m pretty sure he was just spreading around a variety of germs wearing the same gloves to move between multiple tasks. 

This is not anyone I know but it does a great job of highlighting cross contamination. For me, even though I don't plan to start wearing gloves if I venture out I'll certainly be more mindful about touching my phone. Even though I wipe it off, I would totally be the person who touches her phone with germy hands (w/ or w/o gloves) and then answer the phone.  Why does my nose start itching as soon as I know I can't scratch it??

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

My favorite part of that is her telling people their dirty gloves belong in the trash, not the parking lot next to their car.  Because my Nextdoor feed is, pardon the pun, littered with posts showing photos people have taken of gloves (and some disposable masks) on the ground in grocery store parking lots.  Assholes.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 4

Just got off a zoom call with some of my friends from college, one of whom is an occupational therapist and nursing home rehab director (in NY state). They've had a number of covid patients and have lost several. I worry about her, not just her immediate safety working there, but how it'll affect her (and all the other healthcare workers) when this is all over and they have time to breathe. I hope there are a lot of mental health professionals gearing up for the aftermath.

Oh, and she told us that pinkeye can apparently be a symptom. So there's that.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Bastet said:

My favorite part of that is her telling people their dirty gloves belong in the trash, not the parking lot next to their car.  Because my Nextdoor feed is, pardon the pun, littered with posts showing photos people have taken of gloves (and some disposable masks) on the ground in grocery store parking lots.  Assholes.

I just took out the trash and saw a blue glove at the top of one of the trash cans. Then I came in and washed my hands for a good minute.

I also checked the mail, which I haven't done in a couple days (can't remember if it was Thursday or Friday) and I didn't have any. Which has me wondering if I just didn't have any mail or if the post office is just being slower. (I get most of my bills online, but I am expecting a replacement card for a credit card that's expiring soon.)

(PS, I posted these last two comments three minutes apart, and they didn't merge. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 1

Scenes from this weekend

Studio City Farmers Market in L.A.

bea9446033b84b14acd98b64c8d65590_md.jpg

The Wharf in Washington D.C.

f8b94a73dead40a19bd24e2e5adc57c7_md.jpg

A trail near Hermosa Beach

3abeff97da7f4862ae326418bac5bf4c_md.jpg

HOW CAN THERE BE SO MANY STUPID PEOPLE???????

• Like 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 10

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

guy was there on a bike getting groceries.  He was screaming profanities you could hear across a parking lot,  Don't know what his deal was.  Nobody was around him.  I briefly wondered if three weeks of this was enough to break his brain.

😢😢😢

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

PS.  Now all my ads are cake and pastries and bread and bagels.  That is viscous and mean.

😂

• Like 3

Good News, Everybody!

That's just insane.

Edited by supposebly · Reason: forgot the quote
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Why are people like this? Why? 

Somebody should ask that guy why God didn't stop this pandemic from happening in the first place. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Scenes from this weekend

People are flocking to whatever is open instead of just staying home. It's maddening! I thought I read they shut down the Warf after that photo went out but it never should have gotten to that point. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, GaT said:

Scenes from this weekend

• Like 5