Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S08.E11: Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Cauchi

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

How do Jax and Brittany know Larry Birkhead?

The only connections I can come up with is Kentucky, but that still makes no sense.  It’s gotta be Bravo, I guess?

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

There was no way Brittany wasn’t going to show her hooters off in her wedding dress. It was kinda fun sticking w/ the hooter theme and have Hooter’s  food at the after party although Stassi would never - eye rolling.  When I got married years ago the reception broke down to $125 per person. Of course with a wedding there are so many other costs that are not related to the guests like flowers, wedding dress, extra limos, gifts for the bridal party and so on. The total cost can really increase depending on your must haves. What is the average cost now for a sit down dinner reception? Buffet style wedding? Last wedding I went to I gave $300 for my husband and I. It was in a nice reception hall for one of my close friends daughter and I hoped I gave enough when my neighbor at the same wedding said she never gives more than $100 for her husband and her. Do you give accordingly to the perceived cost per person or a flat budget amount? More for family and less for friends? It is so confusing!  

I’m not sure I understand your question? Do you mean give as the wedding gift? In that case, no. I really don’t look at the wedding gift as my fee for attending (I really didn’t mean that to sound snotty. I’m very sorry if it does). I rarely give cash anyway. Usually I give off the registry well before the wedding and honestly it’s based on my budget at the time more than anything else. Maybe it’s a regional thing? I’m from California and cash isn’t a standard gift. It’s not uncommon, but I’d say on average for most weddings I’ve been to or been a part of it’s about 70% stuff as gifts and 30% money as gifts.

So table of one over here, I didn’t really have a problem with any of the wedding weekend. A over the top, super planned wedding weekend long event like that isn’t really my style, but I thought most of it was fine. It was a little exhausting, but these people are exhausting. I also thought the wedding was pretty. Not my taste (a little too “much” for me) but honestly I’ve seen way worse. The awful part was the vows. If ever a couple should have gone with traditional vows it’s Jax and Brittany. I do not want to be forced to think about any part of their love story. It’s just so gross when you break it down.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

The only connections I can come up with is Kentucky, but that still makes no sense.  It’s gotta be Bravo, I guess?

Or the connection could be that both Britt & Larry zeroed in on reality stars & made their fortunes, such as they are, thru them.  Maybe Larry was selling courses back in the day & Britt took one.  Step 1: hang out in Vegas

Step 1a: Avoid Miami (see Miami, bootleg chick from)

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Or the connection could be that both Britt & Larry zeroed in on reality stars & made their fortunes, such as they are, thru them.  Maybe Larry was selling courses back in the day & Britt took one.  Step 1: hang out in Vegas

I could see Frosty Lips trying to hook up with him at the wedding dance, too!  🤣

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know - has Lance Bass been on any reality shows?  

He was in an episode of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.  Yes, I did watch it back then, my husband and I didn't have cable yet, so we watched whatever was on regional tv!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Sooooo, tacky as I think this castle is, I did really like that the wedding & wedding party & guests were self-contained, & had an entire place to themselves.

ETA: TSandy dancing w Lance? 😍😍

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I did not understand the Hooters after party. Didn't they have a dinner, open bar and music/dancing at the wedding reception? That Hooters room looked tacky as hell. I just don't get it. Honestly, as much as I don't like Scheana her wedding was more classy and beautiful than this one. I even preferred Katie and Tom's rustic wedding to this mess. It will be interesting to see what Stassi and Beau come up with. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

And this right here is why Kristin is loosing friends. She invited her ex-boyfriend to someone else’s wedding, knowing the bride and groom didn’t want him there, for the sole purpose of complaining about how no one wanted her to bring him and then have a tearful fight with him at the reception. What do you even do with that? You can’t ever count on her to not try and make something all about her. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Jaxass did your wedding cost $100k? I wasn’t sure bc you only said it 147 times! 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Stassi and Beau wanted to get married in Italy, but Coronavirus. 

I will forever hate Jax for giving FI Tom a B- or C. Jax is a class A douchebag. 

I loved it when Randall sensed Lala’s Pain and told her he love# her. He and Beau were funny in bed. 

Schwartz is an idiot and it has grown old. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I am surprised that Brittany agonized over every microscopic detail of HER WEDDING, but then bobby-pinned a piece of white chiffon to her head. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, I much prefer a piece of chiffon to a bedazzled tiara with yards of lace, etc., dangling behind, but I am surprised.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

All those hillbillies reacting to “weed”  as though it isn’t KY’s top cash crop.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

There was no way Brittany wasn’t going to show her hooters off in her wedding dress. It was kinda fun sticking w/ the hooter theme and have Hooter’s  food at the after party although Stassi would never - eye rolling.  When I got married years ago the reception broke down to $125 per person. Of course with a wedding there are so many other costs that are not related to the guests like flowers, wedding dress, extra limos, gifts for the bridal party and so on. The total cost can really increase depending on your must haves. What is the average cost now for a sit down dinner reception? Buffet style wedding? Last wedding I went to I gave $300 for my husband and I. It was in a nice reception hall for one of my close friends daughter and I hoped I gave enough when my neighbor at the same wedding said she never gives more than $100 for her husband and her. Do you give accordingly to the perceived cost per person or a flat budget amount? More for family and less for friends? It is so confusing!  

I’m from NY and was raised with the idea that you cover the cost and add your gift to that. So if it’s $200 a plate, you add to that. I usually gave at least $300-500 over depending on who got married. Every wedding I’ve been invited to in the last 10 yrs has been at a destination. I don’t go but if I did, I’d give something from the registry bc I’d be spending money to travel. It gets confusing. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

So being self-isolated at home as made me seriously drop my standards for reality TV and last night, for the first time in about 2-3 years I watched this hot-buttered mess. Ooo boy! I wont comment on the tacky because it's already been discussed and commented on better than I could. But man, Jax looks like shit! The greased back overly dyed black hair isn't doing him any favors, is it?! Then the greasy, red face and the roid-ragey look he always has, he's just gross. When Lisa is crowing over how much he's grown all I see is the same gross pig, who always whines about how others have done him wrong, poor baby. Just, uch. It makes me sick that these lazy, sycophants actually make a good living off being lazy, sycophantic assholes. I'd love to see them all have to get real jobs.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to have to re-watch because somehow I missed what the tampons were for?? I guess I left the room at the wrong time. 

I'll have more thoughts after I see it again, but I am struck by how disgusting these dummies leave their hotel rooms after only a few days. They live like pigs.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

missed what the tampons were for?? I guess I left the room at the wrong time. 

Some bridesmaid not on the show, I don’t even think she got her name put up.

Having to blow into that thing every 15 minutes seems like it would be distracting for the driver.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dayna really embarrassed herself groveling for Max.  I wonder what she likes about him.  Air time?  All because she thought he was at an Italian restaurant and not a brunch place?  That is the strangest rationalization I've ever seen as to why someone wasn't cheating.  She's delusional or thirsty for air time.  Probably both.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

So table of one over here, I didn’t really have a problem with any of the wedding weekend. A over the top, super planned wedding weekend long event like that isn’t really my style, but I thought most of it was fine.

I have no problem with the pre-wedding, or even the wedding (which I fast-forwarded through).  I had a problem with how fucking LOOOOOOOOOONG it took us to get there.  How many parties were these clowns going to have before they finally arrived in Ver-Sales?

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Brooke0707 said:

Dayna really embarrassed herself groveling for Max.  I wonder what she likes about him.  Air time?  All because she thought he was at an Italian restaurant and not a brunch place?  That is the strangest rationalization I've ever seen as to why someone wasn't cheating.  She's delusional or thirsty for air time.  Probably both.

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Some bridesmaid not on the show, I don’t even think she got her name put up.

Having to blow into that thing every 15 minutes seems like it would be distracting for the driver.

Alas, my son got nailed with a DUI (fortunately NO personal injury OR property damage) and had one in his car.  You get used to it.

And I'm happy to report he's clean and sober.  His new baby daughter straightened him out.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Alas, my son got nailed with a DUI (fortunately NO personal injury OR property damage) and had one in his car.  You get used to it.

And I'm happy to report he's clean and sober.  His new baby daughter straightened him out.

Great for him!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

In theory I kind of get what she is saying. One is a place you go all the time last minute, casual hang out vs a restaurant that is an expensive date spot. However, I don’t think Jones the Italian restaurant really qualifies as the later and also she drew a bunch of conclusions about him giving her a T-shirt that he didn’t pay for so her thought process is all over the place.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

’m not sure I understand your question? Do you mean give as the wedding gift? In that case, no. I really don’t look at the wedding gift as my fee for attending (I really didn’t mean that to sound snotty. I’m very sorry if it does). I rarely give cash anyway. Usually I give off the registry well before the wedding and honestly it’s based on my budget at the time more than anything else. Maybe it’s a regional thing? I’m from California and cash isn’t a standard gift. It’s not uncommon, but I’d say on average for most weddings I’ve been to or been a part of it’s about 70% stuff as gifts and 30% money as gifts.

No offense taken. Where I live, most gifts are already purchased for the couple off the registry and given to the bride at the bridal shower. Whatever is left over (usually not much) from the registry may be purchased for wedding gifts. Most people give money as a gift for the wedding and previously purchased a gift for the bridal shower. However, not every woman invited to the wedding is invited to the bridal shower especially if they are a date of one of their guests. So, I could purchase a gift off the registry for $100-$150 dollars before the wedding and give money as a gift for the wedding. For the wedding gift, I was interested in how others gifted. But, it is very different depending on where you live. You are right. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Last wedding I went to I gave $300 for my husband and I. It was in a nice reception hall for one of my close friends daughter and I hoped I gave enough when my neighbor at the same wedding said she never gives more than $100 for her husband and her. Do you give accordingly to the perceived cost per person or a flat budget amount? More for family and less for friends? It is so confusing!  

I went to a wedding a couple years back (friend of the husband's) that was being held at a nice golf course. We had slipped two fifties into the card before leaving but we didn't seal the envelope. Good thing, too, because invites were word of mouth and there was no mention that, after a three hour break between ceremony and reception, there wasn't a sit down dinner service - small appetizers and cupcakes later - and it was a cash bar. We ripped those fifties out of the card right quick and used them to drink the night away and made do with sweaty meat and cheese. That was the best cupcake of my life. 

We had our designated driver stop at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way back home. The Big Mac meal was satisfying at least. I couldn't believe I put on heels for that shit. 

15 hours ago, ivygirl said:

This wedding was like one big product placement for other reality shows, new and old... Shep. Larry Burkhart, The Stripper Fairy dress. Am I missing anyone/anything? 🤣

Undercover Boss - specifically the Hooters episode when the manager dude made the girls eat a plate of beans without using their hands and the high muckety muck was all "Disrespecting women? At Hooters? How dare you!" I mean, none of those people were there but I always think of that dude's faux outrage whenever the topic of Hooters comes up. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Also, I'm not a prude, but I felt embarrassed for Brittany's family and the "olds" (I guess I am one) during Schwartz's overlong and annoying best man speech. Read the room, Schwartzy. It wasn't appropriate to say some of the things you said with all those Bible-thumpers in the room. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

In theory I kind of get what she is saying. One is a place you go all the time last minute, casual hang out vs a restaurant that is an expensive date spot. However, I don’t think Jones the Italian restaurant really qualifies as the later and also she drew a bunch of conclusions about him giving her a T-shirt that he didn’t pay for so her thought process is all over the place.

I thought she was into Max. I guess seeing the previews and how she is entertaining the idea of going for his friend Brett, I don’t know if she really liked Max. Like there are so many other men to date why do they all have to date each other? 

That catty woman delivered the information in a way that made it seem Max was up to no good. Some part of her must have believed it to be true. She could’ve heard him out. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, AnnieBananie said:

Seen in my Facebook group. Stassi's mom is THIRSTY. 

89971058_10219434700251631_3233952933271830528_n.jpg

😂 Tom is the devil and her wonderful future son-in-law didn’t just go the extra mile to bring an umbrella. Maybe Tom was making sure the elderly guests and children were protected from the heat. 

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I went to a wedding a couple years back (friend of the husband's) that was being held at a nice golf course. We had slipped two fifties into the card before leaving but we didn't seal the envelope. Good thing, too, because invites were word of mouth and there was no mention that, after a three hour break between ceremony and reception, there wasn't a sit down dinner service - small appetizers and cupcakes later - and it was a cash bar. We ripped those fifties out of the card right quick and used them to drink the night away and made do with sweaty meat and cheese. That was the best cupcake of my life. 

We had our designated driver stop at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way back home. The Big Mac meal was satisfying at least. I couldn't believe I put on heels for that shit. 

Undercover Boss - specifically the Hooters episode when the manager dude made the girls eat a plate of beans without using their hands and the high muckety muck was all "Disrespecting women? At Hooters? How dare you!" I mean, none of those people were there but I always think of that dude's faux outrage whenever the topic of Hooters comes up. 

😂😂 you are hilarious!  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, politichick said:

Stassi and Beau wanted to get married in Italy, but Coronavirus. 

They also said (during their live show in Detroit) that the wedding would not be filmed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

They also said (during their live show in Detroit) that the wedding would not be filmed.

But Stassi has been all over the place talking (and has been "writing" a "column" in, like, Cosmo or something) about how they were having trouble finding a venue that would let them film at and that she needed the show's okay for everything, too. 

Also bullshit that Stassi wouldn't have her wedding filmed. Bull. Shit. 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I went to a wedding a couple years back (friend of the husband's) that was being held at a nice golf course. We had slipped two fifties into the card before leaving but we didn't seal the envelope. Good thing, too, because invites were word of mouth and there was no mention that, after a three hour break between ceremony and reception, there wasn't a sit down dinner service - small appetizers and cupcakes later - and it was a cash bar. We ripped those fifties out of the card right quick and used them to drink the night away and made do with sweaty meat and cheese. That was the best cupcake of my life. 

We had our designated driver stop at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way back home. The Big Mac meal was satisfying at least. I couldn't believe I put on heels for that shit. 

 

Funny - I guess you were a guest at Leanne Lochen's wedding (Real Housewives of Dallas)!!!  

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

I agree, especially since the previews showed her hooking up with Brett next.  I sense a theme!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In theory I kind of get what she is saying. One is a place you go all the time last minute, casual hang out vs a restaurant that is an expensive date spot. However, I don’t think Jones the Italian restaurant really qualifies as the later and also she drew a bunch of conclusions about him giving her a T-shirt that he didn’t pay for so her thought process is all over the place.

For me, the brunch spot could be worse because I associate it as something you'd do with someone you're more settled with/in a relationshipy type place with.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

I always feel like I'm watching two separate reality shows now when I watch VPR.

It's the old gang who I still find amusing and then there's the boring, vapid 3 or 4 new cast members who are trying way too hard to be interesting.  They suck. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, Emmeline said:

I didn’t think the vows were particularly touching.  

Did they actually say "vows" or just carry on about how great they both are and their love is?  They're not unique, because I see it a lot on Four Weddings, but to me "vows" are actually promises one makes to another, not just a lot of gushing about "love" and "my best friend" 🙄

 

21 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

 Do you give accordingly to the perceived cost per person or a flat budget amount? More for family and less for friends? It is so confusing!  

I give $100 in a card, plus a personal gift with some meaning attached that I wrap up - if it's a personal friend/family member.  What they are spending on the wedding does not factor in because I know people who don't have a lot of money and people who do - those who don't usually still do what they can to show their guests a great time, so I'm not going to differentiate my gift based on who had kegs and boxed wine vs. who could afford a full expensive open bar.  (I've never been invited to a cash bar wedding - to me it smacks of cheap and I'd prefer kegs/boxed wine or a brunch reception with no alcohol). I was sympathetic with Jax until he just acted like a giant crybaby while TSandy saved the day, and then graded him a C!  Then I was ashamed for being sympathetic with Jax 😒

 

11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I did not understand the Hooters after party. Didn't they have a dinner, open bar and music/dancing at the wedding reception? That Hooters room looked tacky as hell. I just don't get it. 

I do get it - it was meant to be a fun afterparty with the Hooters under which they met.  The fact that Mamaw stayed up for it and didn't go to bed like she should have would have been met with uproarious praise from a proper Kentucky crowd 😄 

 

7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Having to blow into that thing every 15 minutes seems like it would be distracting for the driver.

Less distracting for the rest of us than the driver starting in on the vodka after starting up his car!

 

6 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

I still think they had sex before filming to give themselves a storyline on the show.  But for any of them reading this:  if you actually want a relationship, maybe try getting to know someone first rather than "banging" everyone you meet and hoping that one day you and a bangee will decide to bang exclusively.  JMO of course 😁

 

5 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

Seen in my Facebook group. Stassi's mom is THIRSTY. 

89971058_10219434700251631_3233952933271830528_n.jpg

Go TSandy!  The only people I respect less than the characters on this show are the parents who appear on the show and have no shame about their offspring.  (I do have sympathy for the parents who stay at home and feel ashamed 😄)

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. What is the difference? I think she is thirsty for air time and Max and her relationship was developing her storyline.  

I wasn’t fully paying attention out of disgust at her walking it back, but I thought I caught Dayna referencing his “big dick” as a reason why women let him get away with everything. I can only assume he also knows how to use it. But then, don’t try to slap on an emotional connection! That type sees no reason to change and will just sit back and let you cater to them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HouseofBeck said:

I wasn’t fully paying attention out of disgust at her walking it back, but I thought I caught Dayna referencing his “big dick” as a reason why women let him get away with everything. I can only assume he also knows how to use it. But then, don’t try to slap on an emotional connection! That type sees no reason to change and will just sit back and let you cater to them.

She did say that I forgot! I am happy Max didn’t just get back w/ Dayna. With Danica, Charlie and Scheana in their business, it’s going to be a difficult relationship with a lot of drama. Not sure if Dayna is missing Max or his asset more😂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Alas, my son got nailed with a DUI (fortunately NO personal injury OR property damage) and had one in his car.  You get used to it.

And I'm happy to report he's clean and sober.  His new baby daughter straightened him out.

It’s wonderful hearing that your son is in recovery!  Maybe he could give some pointers to the drunks/druggies on this show?

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I did not understand the Hooters after party. Didn't they have a dinner, open bar and music/dancing at the wedding reception? That Hooters room looked tacky as hell. I just don't get it. Honestly, as much as I don't like Scheana her wedding was more classy and beautiful than this one. I even preferred Katie and Tom's rustic wedding to this mess. It will be interesting to see what Stassi and Beau come up with. 

I bet Stassi's wedding will be nice. The Hooters party was so tacky and just Strange for a post-wedding party. (Also what is a post-wedding party?? I've been to a lot of weddings and I've never seen such a thing). I could see it for a bachelor or even bachelorette party (wouldn't be my taste but... fine) but why do that after the "fairy tale" wedding? 

Also Jax putting his father's ashes in the front row of his wedding was creepy. Lay that poor man to rest instead of carrying him everywhere! Also he's not in the ashes, Jax! Even if his spirit is watching over you, if that's something you believe, his spirit can do that without you lugging him around! 

And meanwhile, he can't make up with his mother. Very sad.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Can ashes get infected with coronavirus? Maybe Jax oughta stop taking his dad's ashes for a ride (you know that manchild doesn't wash his hands, ever). 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

Also what is a post-wedding party?? I've been to a lot of weddings and I've never seen such a thing). I could see it for a bachelor or even bachelorette party (wouldn't be my taste but... fine) but why do that after the "fairy tale" wedding? 

I have been to a few weddings that had them but it was when the reception venue had a hard out time and was at a different location so not everyone went. Having it at the same venue seemed weird, I have been to weddings that switched to a more casual vibe and brought In another round of more comfort food around midnight but they didn’t call it an after party.

Jax insisting that he didn’t want his guest to pay was amusing because the only guests he was concerned with was people who were drinking vodka! Gin or tequila you are on your own!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve been told the cast of Vanderpump Rules isn’t really employed at Sur or Tom Tom. They only go there when filming the show.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, HouseofBeck said:

I wasn’t fully paying attention out of disgust at her walking it back, but I thought I caught Dayna referencing his “big dick” as a reason why women let him get away with everything. I can only assume he also knows how to use it. But then, don’t try to slap on an emotional connection! That type sees no reason to change and will just sit back and let you cater to them.

Gah, these names get confusing for me sometimes.  When I read the 'big dick' part, I actually thought that Stassi's mother Dayna had sex with him!  Okay, it was the young one, haha. 

 

Get ready to get STD tests once a month for the rest of your life/married life, Brittany, because he is NOT going to be faithful to you, and he will certainly not be practicing safe sex with the countless women he's going to have 'relations' with.  I'm not being a dick here, just realistic.  He's not going to give a shit about your health when he cheats on you.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Dayna can really hold her own lol. I’m crushing on Beau haha he seems so genuine to me now. Kristen seemed like she was just trying to get a scene out of her and Carter’s conversation at the wedding. I can’t believe Brittany actually married Jax omg, I really hope he doesn’t cheat. They could of just been “common law people” lol. For Max to be such a cheater I was genuinely shocked at his sadness over Dayna lol. Danica is so jealous of Max and Dayna’s relationship lol why does she care so much??? Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, sandwoman said:

I bet Stassi's wedding will be nice. The Hooters party was so tacky and just Strange for a post-wedding party.

She won't have Hooters but I bet she at least has Taco Bell and Ranch dressing at her wedding. Or was Taco Bell just Katie's thing? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

This is gonna sound really mean but I thought the thing Jax bought for his dads ashes was really ugly and I didn’t get why it was so huge. If he wants to bring his dad around fine but the ash holder was so weird looking.

Jax constantly looks coked out of his mind. He probably is but really at your wedding come on.

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Jax seemed unhappy throughout the entire affair.  All he would say is “$100,000.”  Vulgar.  I wonder if his anger toward FI was displaced, because he cannot admit he hates Brittany for forcing this on him: expense, ceremony, marriage.

 

all his touting “change and growth” is so much trying to convince himself.

 

 I wish I understood the necessity of excluding his mother and then feeling betrayed that she didn’t reach out.  Hard to imagine a set of circumstances where both things would be true.

Luckily, his bride is as self-centered and delusional as he, so maybe they’ll make it work.  Every argument will begin with “$100,000,” tho.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t know what went down between Jax and his mom but I blame him lol. He’s a psycho asshole so who knows what he said to his mom. Imagine having him as your son eek. It’s sad his dad died but he probably blames the whole thing on his mom somehow.

Sandoval’s dancing annoyed me. He thinks too high of himself. I could totally see him being a jerk about the umbrellas but Stassi’s mom needs to get a life.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size