Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: Being Gay and Religious

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, WaterSpirit said:

The money that is thrown down on renting, moving, buying and upgrading is amazing. Amazing because no one EVER seems satisfied except maybe Janelle. Janelle gets the life gig it seems.

You know you've hit the nail on the head when King Kody himself, curls bouncing, looks at the camera and says, "I could have saved a FORTUNE if we hadn't done this move."

So . . . why DID you do it Kody?  Even the balloon payments coming due at the cul-de-sac would have been cheaper than this new mess.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

You know you've hit the nail on the head when King Kody himself, curls bouncing, looks at the camera and says, "I could have saved a FORTUNE if we hadn't done this move."

So . . . why DID you do it Kody?  Even the balloon payments coming due to at the cul-de-sac would have been cheaper than this new mess.

I think he felt that they had to do it for new plot lines. I just wonder why they didn't pick a less expensive place to live.  
Utah would've been perfect - Kody could spend an entire season railing against state government and how they're (ha!) living in fear. I don't think even the youngest kids believe that malarkey.

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think he felt that they had to do it for new plot lines. I just wonder why they didn't pick a less expensive place to live.  
Utah would've been perfect - Kody could spend an entire season railing against state government and how they're (ha!) living in fear. I don't think even the youngest kids believe that malarkey.

In the first episode where Kody began the fleeing Las Vegas saga, he declared his intention to move back to Utah and become politically involved.  It's too bad he didn't follow through on that concept, he would now be able to take a bow and claim to have single-handedly decriminalized polygamy.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

In the first episode where Kody began the fleeing Las Vegas saga, he declared his intention to move back to Utah and become politically involved.  It's too bad he didn't follow through on that concept, he would now be able to take a bow and claim to have single-handedly decriminalized polygamy.

He would have received a grand total of 5 votes for anything he was running for.  That worked okay in the cul-de-sac for the HOA presidency, but he was quickly voted out of that office as soon as everyone else in the HOA realized he was going to run it for his own benefit.

There are a lot of sensible polygamists in Utah . . . Kody wouldn't have been a blip on the screen of political activity there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm not so sure Mariah is gay!  She's never had a date with anybody.  I have always thought Audrey was just available and another chance for Mariah to say Look At Me!

I sincerely hope thats not the case. Not because I give a crap about Mariah, but because there's a very real and painful struggle for gay mormons trying to figure out where they belong in the world, and if Mariah is faking it, that would just give ammunition to the people attacking the kids at BYU and other places where they're fighting to be recognized. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

So . . . why DID you do it Kody?  Even the balloon payments coming due at the cul-de-sac would have been cheaper than this new mess.

Robyn is being such a bitch to him and letting him take the fall for this fiasco, I'm just waiting for the next outburst - "I did it for YOU, Robyn! I DID IT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!" lol That would be so great.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, questionfear said:

I sincerely hope thats not the case. Not because I give a crap about Mariah, but because there's a very real and painful struggle for gay mormons trying to figure out where they belong in the world, and if Mariah is faking it, that would just give ammunition to the people attacking the kids at BYU and other places where they're fighting to be recognized. 

I don't think Mariah is faking, for the road for gay people is still too much of an uphill battle for one with her snowflake sensibilities to tackle without having some skin in the game. Moreover, this may be one of the reasons for the underlying awkwardness I sense from Meri when she's around Mariah and Audrey.  Deep down I don't think Meri really accepts this lifestyle, but it's the only way to keep her daughter coming around.  Well, that and her money. I think Mariah knows this, too.

Didn't Meri use the phrase "we don't go weird" when the show first aired whenever someone even hinted at two wive/one husband action? I can't imagine her attitude changing all that much in just a few years.  Maybe that's why Mariah doesn't want to do deep dive convos with Meri, because this might come to light, and then Mariah will have to face the same judgement she's been raining down on Meri for the catfish incident that happened, what, FOUR YEARS ago?

• Love 10
20 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Mariah hates her mother.

I do feel badly for Meri in that I think she had a plan for her life and nothing went the way she planned. She only got to have 1 child, and I think to compensate she spoiled Mariah to her detriment. The spoiling ended up biting her in the butt because Mariah was so used to only caring about herself that when the time came for her to have empathy for her mother she couldn't muster any up. Meri had a breakdown and was struggling and had no one to turn to. Now granted, she didn't have Kody and her sister wives because of her own choices but even her own daughter had no time for her.

Meri so desperately wants to throw her daughter a party, which is a very normal thing. Even if the sisters throw it usually the mom helps but all her sisters have different mom's so it's not as simple. Why can't Mariah throw her mom a bone and let her enjoy something, she only gets to do this once. Maybe she'll be nicer for her second wedding.

Her own daughter warned her about the catfish during that time and Meri ignored her (their relationship seemed fine at the time). Then, Meri forgot Mariah was even around during that time as was seen during the episode where Meri was trying to show Mariah how many victims "Sam" had conned. Mariah even said her mother forgot she was there during the whole thing as Mariah was distrustful of this "sam" character. 

Meri doesn't seem to have owned her part in that whole thing and then there was her reaction when Mariah came out. I'm not a fan of Mariah due to her know-it-all vibe, but I get it. For Meri, it should be about what her daughter wants, not what Meri wants and Mariah has no obligation to entertain the stupid B&B. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Her own daughter warned her about the catfish during that time and Meri ignored her (their relationship seemed fine at the time). Then, Meri forgot Mariah was even around during that time as was seen during the episode where Meri was trying to show Mariah how many victims "Sam" had conned. Mariah even said her mother forgot she was there during the whole thing as Mariah was distrustful of this "sam" character. 

Meri doesn't seem to have owned her part in that whole thing and then there was her reaction when Mariah came out. I'm not a fan of Mariah due to her know-it-all vibe, but I get it. For Meri, it should be about what her daughter wants, not what Meri wants and Mariah has no obligation to entertain the stupid B&B. 

There was also the incident where Meri used Mariah by dragging her to Disney, where it was planned that they would "just happen to run into Sam".  Foiled again, as "Sam" was busy and sent J.O. instead. 

I believe that Meri, in her delusional mindset, took Mariah along to assess how she would interact with her potential stepfather.  It's no wonder to me that Mariah harbors bitterness and resentment against Meri; for all of Mariah's character flaws, she is smart enough to have figured out Meri's motivation for dragging her into this mess.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

why did he move, you ask?  Because he's a dumb ass, that's why.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I think it's the other way around, his boys don't like him, nor want to be around him.  As they've grown up and become men, they've all seemed to take a step back and see exactly what their father has become - a narcissistic man-child who pretends but fails to be the family's leader and enjoys the chaos of uprooting his family for a paycheck.  It cannot have been easy for any of those boys to realize just how neglectful Kody has always been to their mothers and their sisters.  I'm actually proud that not one of them has followed Kody's lead on polygamy.  That has to cut Kody deep, and I love it.  

I agree. I think he really wanted to be “bros” with Logan but not only had Logan surpassed Kody in maturity by probably age twelve but I’m sure he (rightfully) resented Kody for having to basically father his own siblings because Kody is such a deadbeat and Janelle is so...lethargic.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

He probably still will. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 3/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Kyanight said:

I just now discovered the guilty joys of Before the 90 Days because of the snarky pillow talk show.  Now I am hooked!

Me too! I especially love watching the couples that seem to have made it. I watched part of the season with Loren and Alexei and am happy for them. I thought they'd work things out. Same with David and Annie, despite their age difference which was a red flag initially. I suspect their relationship may be platonic but it still seems they enjoy each other's company.

ETA: the cast of Before the 90 Days is a trainwreck in every possible way. Maybe that's why it's so addictive!)

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

The dynamic between Robyn and Kody gets curiouser and curiouser.  She was a full-out raging maniac in the past couple of episodes, to the point where she said that she'd be cool with challenging Kody to a street fight.  While I still think that moving to Flagstaff was Robyn's idea, I also think it's possible that Kody went to Robyn and said, "Look, love, we gotta bail on these balloon mortgages ASAP, so you get to choose where we live next."  Robyn chose Flagstaff because of Day'un but in true Brown fashion, they just boxed up their crap and moved on down the highway, assuming that Flagstaff would welcome them with open arms and they'd only have to rent for a few months while Coyote Pass and all its singingk angels would somehow magically come to fruition.  But Robyn isn't just throwing Kody under the bus - she's behind the wheel, driving over him again and again, and he's letting her do it.  It's very odd.

Yes, it has been interesting to watch (a train wreck kind of interest...) I think it is funny how Kody shoots down Janelle because she is trying to "be real" although she calls it "thinking" and he gives her stink eye for not being a dreaming "optimist" like he and Robyn are.  However...that is exactly he and Robyn's issue.  He made promises with those dreams he planted into her head.  She then made promises to her children and is most likely seeing back lash from them because HER promises are not coming true because Kody is a "scatterbrained" idiot.

I suspect Robyn is also stressed because they are not welcomed with open arms in Flagstaff and for the first time since Solomon was a baby she has not had live in help with her children.  I'm sure we can all guess how much "help" Kody is, even tho she is most likely getting more of his attention than anyone else.

• Love 14
On 3/17/2020 at 1:33 PM, deirdra said:

Kody probably thought his 2-minute Kewl Dad segment teaching bike riding would make him look good, like his self-congratulatory Kewl Dad pizza-making segment.  Learning to ride an oversized bike in a loose helmet with your hair in your face on someone else's schedule and Kody running around frenetically would be scary to most kids.  I remember my Dad waited until I was the one to ask him to help me ride without training wheels and he ran at a comfortable pace, first on grass, then on pavement after I started to get the hang of it.  Now that Gwendlyn & Ysabel drive, does Truely have anyone to ride a bike with?

I don’t think anyone went outside for any type of exercise in Las Vegas.  Every adult and child, with the exception of Christine, gained a significant amount of weight when they left Utah. It seemed they all were outdoors a lot in Utah.  Janelle made that comment to Gabe about leaving Las Vegas because the heat was so extreme Savannah couldn’t even go out to play.  Truely was probably never taught to ride a bike. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 3/18/2020 at 12:13 AM, Yeah No said:

@Tabbygirl521, I'm an Episcopalian too and ITA with your post so much I wish I could like it 20 times!

The mainstream Episcopal church in the US is an interesting combination of liberalism pertaining to personal lifestyle choices and pretty mainstream, traditional views on God and Jesus.  It is a very open, accepting church that has had women priests and even gay bishops for decades now.  A lot of gay religious Christians from other more socially conservative churches are attracted to the Episcopal church for good reasons.  When I watched this episode I wished that Mariah could learn more about this.  For some reason it isn't very well known and a lot of people make assumptions about Episcopalians and the Episcopal church in general that aren't true.  It also doesn't help that there's an evangelical offshoot of the Episcopal church that is not socially liberal and disavows itself of the mainstream church's social values.

I don’t know how to word this without insulting LDS, which isn’t my intention, but there’s a reason that polygamist Mormons tend to seek LDS if they decide not to live plural marriage.  Outside of polygamy, there’s really no difference between the two. They share a very limited, some would say bizarre belief in the man who created the religion, and the fabled stories he weaved. Any other Christian church thinks Joseph Smith was a charlatan, and Brigham Young followed his abusive path.  I think it would be very difficult to have to confront all of this outside their Mormon bubble. It would be a slap in the face to the parents, in their minds at least. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Janelle made that comment to Gabe about leaving Las Vegas because the heat was so extreme Savannah couldn’t even go out to play.  Truely was probably never taught to ride a bike. 

I live in the Phoenix area, and comments like the one Janelle made make me crazy.

No matter WHERE you live, there are pretty much 3 months of the year when you don't necessarily want to go outside.  In places like Michigan, it's December, January and February.  In places like Las Vegas and Phoenix, it's July, August and September.

And kids in Phoenix DO go outside and play and ride bikes!

• Love 22
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I live in the Phoenix area, and comments like the one Janelle made make me crazy.

No matter WHERE you live, there are pretty much 3 months of the year when you don't necessarily want to go outside.  In places like Michigan, it's December, January and February.  In places like Las Vegas and Phoenix, it's July, August and September.

Yup! I lived in Las Vegas and ran outside throughout summer--Vegas didn't even compare to the hellish temps in the lowlands of AZ where the lows were in the 90s and the highs were often over 115. 

To me it's all excuses (especially from Janelle) but they all gained weight while in Las Vegas. Christine is the only wife who seems to have lost her weight and the only member now who appears to be in really good shape is Kody. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, camom said:

If there was ever a couple who should just quietly elope, it's Mariah and Audrey.

Never happening. Ratings, money, parties, and gifts are way too precious.  I think the parenthood would take that worse than her declaration of gayness.

• Love 7

Some of the boys strike me as knowing what a fool they have for a father, too.  The girls so far DO buy Kootie's shit, but like you said, not Truely. @AryasMum.

My daughter has always had good instincts about people that are full of shit.  I love that about her, because not everyone has that ability.  Truely knows who to trust, and she does not trust her sperm donor.  She's got some kind of "street smarts," that one.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Truely is the one child who doesn’t buy into Kody’s shit, and I think she makes him uncomfortable because of it. That’s on him. 

I liked how Savannah said "my Dad is a scatterbrain".  Gwen also makes similar quips.  The ignored kids are catching on to how useless their sperm donor is.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Well now, to be fair, here in Wisconsin winter lasts 7 months.  We only go outside to snow blow and check the mail.  But we aren’t the Brown family.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 3/20/2020 at 9:15 AM, laurakaye said:

"Look, love, we gotta bail on these balloon mortgages ASAP, so you get to choose where we live next.

Except he would say "so you getta choose" and Robyn would say "I'm sittin' here haffin' to decide where we live." Has anyone else noticed that Robyn sometimes pronounces "having" correctly but other times "haffin"? I find the latter super annoying, much moreso than Christine's "aigs" or Meri's "fillings."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, Meowwww said:

Well now, to be fair, here in Wisconsin winter lasts 7 months.  We only go outside to snow blow and check the mail.  But we aren’t the Brown family.  

Really? I used to lived in Wi and ran all winter long wearing YakTrax. I also skied and snowshoed. I couldn't imagine being cooped up all winter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Except he would say "so you getta choose" and Robyn would say "I'm sittin' here haffin' to decide where we live." Has anyone else noticed that Robyn sometimes pronounces "having" correctly but other times "haffin"? I find the latter super annoying, much moreso than Christine's "aigs" or Meri's "fillings."

I can put up with most of their accent, but the "haffin" and imporun grate on my nerves.  Tho Meri's "bulling" instead of bull Y ING was irritating to hear (over and over).

• Love 7
On 3/19/2020 at 10:46 AM, AZChristian said:

He would have received a grand total of 5 votes for anything he was running for.  That worked okay in the cul-de-sac for the HOA presidency, but he was quickly voted out of that office as soon as everyone else in the HOA realized he was going to run it for his own benefit.

He was president of the HOA and voted out?   Details, please.  I missed that.   Probably wrong thread for this discussion, but.....

On 3/20/2020 at 8:15 AM, laurakaye said:

While I still think that moving to Flagstaff was Robyn's idea, I also think it's possible that Kody went to Robyn and said, "Look, love, we gotta bail on these balloon mortgages ASAP, so you get to choose where we live next."

I have always thought he was behind the move;  you have a good theory as to how it happened.  Or at least he pushed the move.  He seems always to be seeking a geographical cure for something missing or unsettled in his/their lives.  I can't stand him.

I can't find it again --maybe it was in another thread-- that someone suggested they all get jobs.  At this point that ship has sailed as I don't think even if all 5 adults worked full time they could afford the life style to which they have become accustomed to such as Robyn's new expensive home.   Maybe, if they all bought 3-5 bedroom houses it would work.  I would be more interested in watching how they cope after the TLC money leaves, but the irony of that is that TLC will no longer be filming.   A girl can wish......

On 3/20/2020 at 1:14 PM, Kohola3 said:

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

He was president of the HOA and voted out?   Details, please.  I missed that.   Probably wrong thread for this discussion, but.....

I can't find it again --maybe it was in another thread-- that someone suggested they all get jobs.  At this point that ship has sailed as I don't think even if all 5 adults worked full time they could afford the life style to which they have become accustomed to such as Robyn's new expensive home.   Maybe, if they all bought 3-5 bedroom houses it would work.  I would be more interested in watching how they cope after the TLC money leaves, but the irony of that is that TLC will no longer be filming.   A girl can wish......

Taking my responses to the Kody Brown/Asshat thread.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Really? I used to lived in Wi and ran all winter long wearing YakTrax. I also skied and snowshoed. I couldn't imagine being cooped up all winter. 

You’re a better person than I. In chicago I only go outside when necessary (commuting to work on public transit, taking out the trash etc) between November and at least Mid April, if not May. 

On 3/21/2020 at 1:29 AM, Meowwww said:

Yup!!!!!

I feel the way about cold lots of others feel about heat, so I understand if it was too hot in LV for the kids to play outside in the summer months. 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, AryasMum said:

God I hope Kody isn’t disgusted by Truely, he surely has endless patience for Aurora’s pseudo-panic attacks. 

Since toddlerhood, Truely has clearly been unique. Some have suggested she’s on the spectrum, but I’m unwilling to say the same unless her parents mention it. Regardless, Truely has shown that she lives in her own little world most of the time, and she appears to process things a little different than most. I don’t see Christine nurturing drama in her child, so much as handling her as the unique child she is. Since Kody spends most of his time in a house full of drama queens, he should have more patience for his abandoned youngest - pre Robyn’s miracles. 

Truely is the one child who doesn’t buy into Kody’s shit, and I think she makes him uncomfortable because of it. That’s on him. 

I think Truely is a sensitive child and she’s not the type that’s going to excel by being pushed. I felt AWFUL for her when I saw how Kody was treating her over riding a damn bike. She was TERRIFIED. This was not something she needed to do  (like brush her teeth, get a shot, take a bath etc), this was a recreational activity. If she’s that scared leave her the fuck alone. Why put her through that kind of distress over something so frivolous??

I wanted to learn to ride a bike but I wasn’t allowed (dangerous my mother said) so I learned at 22. I was not scared for life because I didn’t know how to ride a bike a child (granted I grew up a city child- Chicago proper, so it wasn’t odd to not ride bikes all the time).

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I can put up with most of their accent, but the "haffin" and imporun grate on my nerves.  Tho Meri's "bulling" instead of bull Y ING was irritating to hear (over and over).

Luckily she avoids talking about her 'Jewry' business now.

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I was being somewhat facetious lol.  I grew up in this area but I don’t ski etc. so I am not big on outdoor winter stuff. 
ETA I grew up riding a bike.  I’m now terrified of it...not being on the bike, but being hit by a car on the county roads out here.  I have a past experience and deal with PTSD, and I’m afraid of cars whizzing by if on foot or on a bike. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 5

I don’t know where to post ,this so I will just post it in this topic-

I am so sick of these people and their freaking entitlement!!!  Nobody works ,they have all this money from TLC and they are still all boo-hoo boo-hoo poor me. 
I really wish TLC will pull the plug on these idiots and then they can all go back to the stupid hole that they came out of. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, BucFan said:

am so sick of these people and their freaking entitlement!!!  Nobody works ,they have all this money from TLC and they are still all boo-hoo boo-hoo poor me. 
I really wish TLC will pull the plug on these idiots and then they can all go back to the stupid hole that they came out of. 

It will happen soon enough.  In the meantime, they give us fodder to snark on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

It will happen soon enough.  In the meantime, they give us fodder to snark on.

And I can say that it has been a welcome, mindless distraction as I'm trying to find my footing in this Brave New World we are in.

• Love 10
Just now, Roslyn said:

And I can say that it has been a welcome, mindless distraction as I'm trying to find my footing in this Brave New World we are in.

Right?  Sometimes this is the only place that makes me laugh during the day.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

Right?  Sometimes this is the only place that makes me laugh during the day.

Very true, I have also had Netflix with the Office marathoning often.  That show helped get me through some of the deepest and darkest days of my life.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Very true, I have also had Netflix with the Office marathoning often.  That show helped get me through some of the deepest and darkest days of my life.

None of the Brown's have a job that provides benefits.... so what will they do if someone gets sick during this Coronageddon?  If one gets sick - chances are others in the family will too.  This terrible situation might be what drives the Browns to financial ruin.

• Love 4
On 3/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, Adeejay said:

About four years ago, Elizabeth Smart's dad said he was tired of living a lie and left her mom for a man.

I am an Episcopalian New Yorker. We've embraced the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender (LGBT) community, wholeheartedly.  But, as quiet as it's kept, a lot of the older parishioners left the church because of that.  

That is so true about the older parishioners.  That is my generation and I speak as a member at an Episcopal Church.   It is really interesting to see you stays and who goes.   All the "Christians" who love one another in theory, so not always keep that tenet of the church when it becomes a sanctuary for the different from them people.   I had no problem with it and made a bunch of new friends I would never have even met before.     I think she could be happier in the Episcopal church if that is what she wants.  I honestly wonder if it not something she really wants.  She has a freedom now that she enjoys.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Truely is a sensitive child and she’s not the type that’s going to excel by being pushed. I felt AWFUL for her when I saw how Kody was treating her over riding a damn bike. She was TERRIFIED. This was not something she needed to do  (like brush her teeth, get a shot, take a bath etc), this was a recreational activity. If she’s that scared leave her the fuck alone. Why put her through that kind of distress over something so frivolous??

I can't believe that living in Vegas and having their own street, that not one person took the opportunity to try and teach Truely to ride a bike.  I was scared when I started riding my bike, was scared when my dad said it was time to remove the training wheels.  But the thrill of flying down the street like my brother did helped me to get over that.  Then again some kids are not very athletically inclined, maybe Truely is one of those kids who would rather read.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I can't believe that living in Vegas and having their own street, that not one person took the opportunity to try and teach Truely to ride a bike.  I was scared when I started riding my bike, was scared when my dad said it was time to remove the training wheels.  But the thrill of flying down the street like my brother did helped me to get over that.  Then again some kids are not very athletically inclined, maybe Truely is one of those kids who would rather read.  

The whole teaching Truely to ride a bike looked like a activity put on for the cameras. It was a terrible space to try to learn. The driveway was not long enough for him to run with her and get her started with enough space for her to continue in a straight. There were too many other obstacles (sol, ari, parked cars) around for her to try to manage. Not too mention her bike was too large for her to control.

He had the right idea with the smaller training wheel bike but you have to take the training wheels off to learn to balance! Take the training wheel off and let her use it like a balance bike to get the balance. 

But, the slow approach takes time and Kody wouldn’t be able to handle it. 

• Love 10

I was thinking just the opposite - with everyone living so close to one another, there was really no need for Truely to learn to ride a bike. She could walk to see anyone in her family and there were more than enough kids in the cul de sac for her to have endless playmates.

But, the slow approach takes time and Kody wouldn’t be able to handle it. 

Plus the camera crew was probably only available for a limited time...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 2