Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E05: The Buddy System on Steroids LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, bye Rob!

To be fair, even if this may not be a great move for Adam or Ben, I think it was Rob's time to go. The longer you keep him in the game, the more dangerous he can become.

Plus, I'm still rooting for Sophie and Sarah going would have been potentially bad for her game.

Yeah, I'm wondering what this will mean for the tribe dynamics next week.  I don't think Sarah or Sophie will turn on each other, and I believe they are in a good spot with the idols and advantages they have.  Of course, Ben and Adam don't have trust, so they may be more than willing to work with the girls.

3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Do you suppose Adam was looking for an idol just then?

Yes. I hate to admit but it's smart play on his part since there has been suggestions about it in Survivor Nation for yrs

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Okay. a part of me. is sad. I wanted Rob to be on Jury

but. GOOD.  bye Rob. 

If he doesn't make it back in the game, I think he will be--I didn't watch the end of the original Extinction Island season, but wasn't everyone on the jury?

Guess Rob is still mad at Sandra

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

If he doesn't make it back in the game, I think he will be--I didn't watch the end of the original Extinction Island season, but wasn't everyone on the jury?

i don'tknow i didn't watch that season.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

. . . and fifty fire tokens magically appear under his blanket. 🙄🙄🙄

Just like the advantages that would keep him in the game?

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Is that the one role Rob and Sandra haven't had yet is juror?

Yeah neither has been on the jury. Rob made it to the end twice and twice got eliminated before the merge. And Sandra won twice and the third time was eliminated before the merge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Guess Rob is still mad at Sandra

Why? Because he gave his tokens to Parvati? I don't think that has anything to do with Sandra because I don't think Rob is even mad at Sandra. Sandra seems to be the one who feels all betrayed by him. I think he gave it to Parvati because she's the only one left he was working closely with the first couple of days. I thought Rob seemed remarkably chill at the end there. 

1 minute ago, SoWindsor said:

Sarah & Sophie were confident enough not to use their advantage so we definitely didn’t see something.

The editing made this one confusing. 

Not really. The first half of the episode, before the immunity challenge happened, set up who was in danger in each tribe and it was obvious it was Rob for the green tribe. They showed Sarah flat out saying she didn't want to work with him and want him in the game and her and Sarah talking with Adam and Ben. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, susannot said:

I think they roped in Adam, judging from his shifty eyes at TC.  It wasn't Ben because he looked flummoxed.

Sarah or Sophie FTW.  I am putting down my marker now.

Nah I'm pretty sure the only vote that wasn't for Rob was Rob's vote for Sarah.

5 minutes ago, susannot said:

OK Good!  Then Ben is a much better actor than I thought and Sarah/Sophie were awesome.  Can you pinpoint the part in the episode where the entire tribe turned against Rob?

Probably when he started issuing orders to the other guys.

• Love 2

Yeah!!  His corral the tribe strategy obviously didn't work with winners.  LOVED IT WHEN Sophie got up and walked away and said I'm bored.  Sorry somehow this screen is not working.

• Love 1