Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E05: The Buddy System on Steroids LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Hey, Sarah and Sophie can vote out Adam, Ben or Rob! Oh no, the Rob surveillance method. All the women have to do is mention having their periods and the guys will go yuck, shudder!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m betting there will be a LOT of whispering at Tribal Council tonight.

Pavarti’s power increases with women; Rob’s power increases with dummies.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

But I guess this is where we're clearly not seeing everything. Because Sophie is all irate about Rob and how much of an asshole he is but I'm trying to understand why she and Sarah were sitting at the camp like they couldn't leave either.

Because maybe I've missed something but Rob didn't have any convo and alliance with them and orchestrate any buddy system with them. So leave Rob and company hanging around go do you. It's so strange. 

It's like these people resent Rob for his "controlling" behavior but you're the ones giving him that control by doing what he says. Whatever. In any case, I'm pretty sure he's getting eliminated so whatever.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Adam probably wants Rob gone so he can try to take control again, even though he failed miserably at that before.  

I'd love it if we got an honest to goodness blindside of Adam or Ben, but it's looking like Rob or one of the girls.

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

But I guess this is where we're clearly not seeing everything. Because Sophie is all irate about Rob and how much of an asshole he is but I'm trying to understand why she and Sarah were sitting at the camp like they couldn't leave either.

Because maybe I've missed something but Rob didn't have any convo and alliance with them and orchestrate any buddy system with them. So leave Rob and company hanging around go off and do you. 

They should have both gotten up, walked to the beach, then circle around behind the guys and listen.

• Love 1

One possible reason for the lack of EoE: Tyson’s final line last week was good enough to hold us over.

41 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Lion schmion. Tony has hyena written all over him.

He probably laughs like one. And don’t lions set up shacks to spy on their prey?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Because maybe I've missed something but Rob didn't have any convo and alliance with them and orchestrate any buddy system with them. So leave Rob and company hanging around go off and do you. 

THIS!  I can see why Adam and Ben might hesitate to take off--if they do, indicating that they might not be buying into Rob's strategy, then Rob takes the opportunity to talk to Sophie and Sarah and who knows what might happen.  But for heaven's sake, if you're bored senseless and you know what Rob's doing, why go along with it??

And here we go...

• Love 2

See, this is why I think Rob is a bully.  It's subtle, but that crap of "here is MY rule that you have to obey" is a type of bullying.  It brings a giant FU out of every pore of mine.

• Love 6

Stupid question: does anyone think that Rob relies on stereotypes so he can come off more threatening than he is? Like he’d leave a horse’s head in another player’s sleeping area if he thought that he can get with it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

See, this is why I think Rob is a bully.  It's subtle, but that crap of "here is MY rule that you have to obey" is a type of bullying.  It brings a giant FU out of every pore of mine.

Truthfully, I'm surprised more people haven't done the whole "we're sticking around camp or else you aren't trustworthy."

I think Ben was talking about Rob there.

This tribe doe look pretty miserable.  

Adam and Ben may be making a big mistake if they vote Rob out.  They don't know Sarah and Sophie have the idol and advantage, so that could give the girls a leg up at the next TC if the guys don't want to split.

• Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

I missed that part. How so?

Well, his use of one of his favourite words "crack/wedge". Which I appreciate, by the way. I think that word is used way too often and sometimes doesn't fit the situation. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So I'm not the only one who looks at the clock when TC starts to see if something good is going to happen.  

hehhe nope. i always always look. 

Whoa. Sophie didn't play 
did she play her steal a vote?

Well, that was boring.  I happen to like Rob, so I'm sorry he's gone.  Hopefully Adam and Ben actually think they are calling the shots and made a big resume move next week, only to get owned by the girls.

• Love 2

Well, bye Rob!

To be fair, even if this may not be a great move for Adam or Ben, I think it was Rob's time to go. The longer you keep him in the game, the more dangerous he can become.

Plus, I'm still rooting for Sophie and Sarah going would have been potentially bad for her game.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Well, that was boring.  I happen to like Rob, so I'm sorry he's gone.  Hopefully Adam and Ben actually think they are calling the shots and made a big resume move next week, only to get owned by the girls.

It's not even about liking Rob. It was just anti-climatic. There wasn't even some exciting blindside and game play. A blind person saw this coming as soon as the tribe lost immunity.

Rob had no idol and no way to save himself and let's face it, none of the people on that tribe actually liked him. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Okay. a part of me. is sad. I wanted Rob to be on Jury

but. GOOD.  bye Rob. 

If the Edge of Extinction plays out like it did a year ago, everyone from the E of E who doesn't quite makes the jury.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

There goes Rob! Now he and Amber will run into each other's arms at Exile Island.

. . . and fifty fire tokens magically appear under his blanket. 🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 2