Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E05: The Buddy System on Steroids LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I have to say coming into the season Sophie was one of the biggest blank cards for me as I don't remember THAT much about her, but I really enjoy watching her play.

• Love 5
Just now, vb68 said:

I have to say coming into the season Sophie was one of the biggest blank cards for me as I don't remember THAT much about her, but I really enjoy watching her play.

Right there with you.  I remember her season for all the wrong reasons.  So while I wasn't jumping for joy at her inclusion to the cast, I have enjoyed her probably the most of the women so far.

• Love 1

This tribe swap is sure awkward for all tribes.

Say, does anyone watch The Bachelor?

Let's say there was a showdown between Barbara Weber (Peter's mom) and Russell Hantz, who would win? Something to ponder during the next commercial.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I just looked at Michele's twitter-she wished Wendell a happy birthday and apologized in advance for Wednesday.  Guess they are on better terms (or were-we'll see after tonight).

Michele did come off somewhat immature about the whole situation.  I'm sure it was indeed awkward, but she couldn't shut up about it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Michele did come off somewhat immature about the whole situation.  I'm sure it was indeed awkward, but she couldn't shut up about it.

I'm going with she was with Parvati and that's why she acted like that-because honestly, I could see Parvati doing and saying word for word what she did.  And I don't know if they were going swimming naked, but the whole 'let's give them something to look at' or however she said it also reminded me of old school Parvati.

• Love 1

This will be interesting.  The old Sele members have both no reason to stick together, and every reason to stick together.  Sarah and Sophie have safety nets.  But will they use them, or join the ranks of people voted off with idols and advantages?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

And that sounds like some exit words from Rob. Never a good thing on these shows when people are so sure they're fine.

I thought the same thing
this whole episode seems like a "Rob gets voted out episode."

• Love 2

I'm shocked Sandra and Tony got through that.

I assumed one of them was going.  And  Sandra has an idol, TONY.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, SoWindsor said:

I don’t want rob to get voted out but I’m fairly certain he’s going. 

Me neither.  Either that or he's getting idoled out.  I won't be surprised for Sarah to maybe steal his vote tonight, and make it a tie.  In that case, Adam and Ben would totally jump on board with whoever the girls wanted in order to avoid a tie.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

BOOO. PUZZLES!

Once again: does every challenge have to end with a puzzle?!?

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh look, Sandra can't sit out on this challenge. ROFL.

She’ll be good to sit next week. 😜

6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

You'd think Jeremy could manage a ladder.

If it’s stable? Sure.

Sarah and Sophie say that Ben and Adam made them feel like they want to work with them.

Ben, Adam, and Rob are shaking on not writing each others names down.  I don't think this is going to go well for one of them.  

• Love 4

....so, Rob's logic is to stick together so the girls can't swing a vote.

But...Rob seems to forget that, if the girls have an idol and they play it correctly, one of them goes home! 

So Rob, don't sound so casual with your "If they have an idol, they have an idol."

• Love 2