Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E05: The Buddy System on Steroids LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

WARNING.  THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINS A SPOILER.  DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO STAY SURPRISED

Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up in the game. Tension on one tribe opens up an opportunity for new alliances.

Original airdate 3/11/20

Live Chat thread

This is sad about Jonathan's wife.  I forgot she had ALS.  I'm glad that they showed this, since Jonathan is a well known player.

BTW, Yul has not changed since Cook Islands.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Also, I thought it was funny that Nick said he was fine with Tyson going-and now says he wants to maybe work with the guy since he gave him his fire token.

Actually, I don't think the tribe swap worked out too terrible for Rob during Marquesas.

New blue tribe: Michele, Wendell, Yul, Parvati, Nick

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I like new Sele tribe. 

On first glance I think they are the strongest.  I think new Dakal is the weakest.  

And Adam isn't happy about the tribe because he wound up with two people that he burned bridges with.  If only it was catastrophic for his game.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Red: Jeremy, Denise, Kim, Tony, and Sandra (Kim doesn't look very happy) 

Green: Adam, Sophie, Rob, Ben, Sarah

I'm not sure why because this could actually help her. She has no reason to be loyal to Tony and  Sandra and instead could work with Jeremy and Denise to get out Sandra or Tony, both huge threats.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Adam. how hard could this be.
Go to Sarah and go "Look. let's vote out rob."
Sarah will be all "Cool."

poof. 

not that devastating you dumbo. 

Yes but this is Adam who is incapable of making anything simple and whose whole game is built around over complicating shit. Which always succeeds in making people feel like they can't trust him.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Can't wait to see Yul and Parvati interact!

Friends or foe??

Parvati will probably make him a friend because she knows she is on the bottom. 

But the question is if Yul buys it. And it also is unclear if Parvati decides to move the target on her onto Yul (she might).

• Love 2

I really hate when there's three tribes, and we sort of have a fourth if you count EOE.  

Kim, anytime anyone thinks they are in a good spot because they are in the middle, it usually doesn't go so well.

• Love 2

So your telling me Rob built that magnificent mansion last season, but this is what he came up with this season?

And Nick reveals to Parvati she was his high school crush.  Parvati didn't waste anytime trying to get in the good graces of Yul and Nick.

And Michele and Wendell didn't end on good terms, according to Parv.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I really hate when there's three tribes, and we sort of have a fourth if you count EOE.  

Kim, anytime anyone thinks they are in a good spot because they are in the middle, it usually doesn't go so well.

Seriously. i think i can count on one hand how many times the swing vote actually had power. like come on, people. When in Doubt think of Christy-Dolly. 

snorts Parv. i love you.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Interesting segment with Yul talking about Jonathan Penner. Seeing as Penner is one of my favourites, I'm not mad at this. Plus, I didn't know the details about his wife.

I had posted on this forum months ago- there was a big write up on them in New York magazine and it was heartbreaking in its detail. Prayers to them both 🙏🏽. I ❤️Yul.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If Michele was trying to flirt with Wendell, I don't think she was doing a very good job.

I guess she's a woman scorned?  After listening to her and Parvati, now I remember why I don't like her.

Edited by LadyChatts