Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The work Camila is doing in Atlanta is working as a recurring character on Season 3 of the series "Star". I wonder if she sings.

I wonder who they are going to pair her with. There are so many beautiful men on there.  Star has come a long way, season 1 was meh, but, season 2 was fantastic.  I love it due to the abundance of melanin on there.  The men and the women on there are stunning, so many different shades of chocolate.. Queen Latifah never ages, she still looks the same..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:42 PM, Silver Raven said:

John and Jennifer Aniston appeared together in a soap opera sketch on Ellen.

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/john-aniston-reunites-real-life-daughter-jennifer-soap-sketch/

Jennifer Aniston at the height of her popularity on Friends offered to appear on Days for a limited story involving her dad, but, Ken Corday refused, saying that she was too expensive. She countered and said that she wanted to be paid the minimum an actor can get on a show. He said NO, what a dumbass! people wonder why the show is so awful with a high turnover..

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Jennifer Aniston at the height of her popularity on Friends offered to appear on Days for a limited story involving her dad, but, Ken Corday refused, saying that she was too expensive. She countered and said that she wanted to be paid the minimum an actor can get on a show. He said NO, what a dumbass! people wonder why the show is so awful with a high turnover..

Julia Roberts is also a massive Days fan and at one point was "subtly" publicly hinting that she would love to be on the show.

I remember one year she was at the people's choice Awards and while accepting she revealed that she blackmailed the producers that she would only show up if they sat her next to the Days cast. 

I never understood while Days wouldn't cash in and have her on the show.

Say what you want about General Hospital but they took that James Franco request and turned it into ratings gold. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Julia Roberts is also a massive Days fan and at one point was "subtly" publicly hinting that she would love to be on the show.

Julia was so happy to meet Marlena Evans. She was fangirling over Deidre Hall and Ken Corday was an idiot not to have Julia play a guest role, as either a Dimera or Orpheus' sister, Jarlena's biggest enemies. General Hospital did it with Elizabeth Taylor as Helena Cassadine who tangled with Luke and Laura.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Julia was so happy to meet Marlena Evans. She was fangirling over Deidre Hall and Ken Corday was an idiot not to have Julia play a guest role, as either a Dimera or Orpheus' sister, Jarlena's biggest enemies. General Hospital did it with Elizabeth Taylor as Helena Cassadine who tangled with Luke and Laura.

And AMC had Carol Burnett.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Moments ago, I realized that the actor currently playing Stefan was Paris Geller's first boyfriend Jamie on Gilmore Girls.

His smile and head tilt gave it away.

Yes.  Brandon Barash played Jamie, Paris's boyfriend while in high school. 

I'm impressed you recognized him by his smile. He was only in a few episodes despite being mentioned by Paris all the time.   I only made the connection some time after he joined General Hospital because I was watching old GG episodes and he came strolling in the scene.   

(edited)

Well it took me a few months, LOL, but thanks.

BB just has this "loving" look on his face in scenes with Chloe, and I never forgot how weirdly loving Jamie was to nutball Paris, even when getting dumped. Then the two characters clicked and my brain went "ding!"

His acting choices haven't changed much LOL.

Oddly enough Paris was a GH fan they referenced her watching GH around the time.

....when she was depressed about Harvard and staying in bed? I thought it was a made-up sosp. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Well it took me a few months, LOL, but thanks.

BB just has this "loving" look on his face in scenes with Chloe, and I never forgot how weirdly loving Jamie was to nutball Paris, even when getting dumped. Then the two characters clicked and my brain went "ding!"

His acting choices haven't changed much LOL.

Oddly enough Paris was a GH fan they referenced her watching GH around the time.

....when she was depressed about Harvard and staying in bed? I thought it was a made-up sosp. 

Yep she was watching General Hospital. She was telling all of this to Rory.

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/05/days-of-our-lives-paul-telfer-books.html

Days of Our Lives' Paul Telfer Books Exciting New Primetime Gig!

Days of Our Lives' Paul Telfer (Xander Kiriakis) books an exciting new primetime gig. Telfer revealed on Twitter that he's set to guest star on an upcoming episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Telfer guest stars along with; Sola Barnis, Matt O'Leary, Brooke Williams, Winston James Francis and Lucas Bryant. In this episode titled "Window of Opportunity", while Fitz and Enoch struggle in space, Sarge and his team move forward with their mysterious mission on Earth. The episode was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver, and directed by Kevin Tancharoen. It is the second episode of the 6th season which airs on Friday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Be sure to tune in!

• Love 1

Soap Alum Daniel Cosgrove Returns to Primetime!

Days of Our Lives alum, Daniel Cosgrove (ex-Aiden Jennings) returns to primetime. Cosgrove will reprise his role as Danny Margolis on Billions for episode 10 in this 4th season. The episode is titled New Year's Day.

Cosgrove is best known to soap fans for his roles as; Aiden on 'Days', Bill Lewis III on Guiding Light, Chris Hughes on As the World Turns and Scott Chandler on All My Children. He has played the role of Dan Margolis on Billions on and off since 2016. His character was introduced in the pilot episode and made several appearances thereafter. Cosgrove's most recent primetime work includes; The Blacklist and You.

In this episode, Wendy and Taylor each prep for a big day. Axe and Wendy's bond solidifies as he recalls a pivotal moment. Connerty reconnects with a figure from his past. Be sure to watch him on Billions on Showtime on May 26, 2019.

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/05/soap-alum-daniel-cosgrove-returns-to.html

• Love 2

Even though I miss Aiden(and liked Hope/Aiden) he's better off not being on this show anymore because hello dumpster fire.

Plus DC said less than stellar things about the show BTS so he's probably not wanted back either..

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Plus DC said less than stellar things about the show BTS so he's probably not wanted back either..

What did he say about the show? It is obvious that Dena trashed Aiden to put Rafe with Hope. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Same here, he said everything that I have been saying on here for years. 

I love that he was completely open.  That is tough to do when you are still looking for work.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, bannana said:

I love that he was completely open.  That is tough to do when you are still looking for work.  

I think he knows Days doesn't want him back which is why he said all these things.

• Love 2

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/05/days-of-our-lives-alum-matt-cedeno.html

Days of Our Lives Alum Matt Cedeno Takes On New Role!

0 Comments  Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Days of Our Lives alum, Matt Cedeno (ex-Brandon Walker) takes on new role. Get the details here--->>

Former Days of Our Lives actor, Matt Cedeno is taking on a whole new role on the well-anticipated soapy primetime drama called 'Ambitions" which debuts on June 18, 2019, on OWN.

Cedeno who is best known for playing Brandon Walker on the NBC daytime soap and most recently played Cristobal on Power is set to play the recurring role of Ignacio De Santos on Ambitions.

The upcoming series is created by executive producer/writer Jamey Giddens and produced by Will Packer Media in association with Lionsgate and Lionsgate-owned distributor Debmar-Mercury. The main cast list includes; Robin Givens, Brian White, Kendrick Cross, Brely Evans, Erica Page and Essence Atkins.

• Love 1

Love when my fandoms collide, lol. Here's a picture from David Cook's site (won American Idol in 2008) of a charity event he participated in over the weekend to benefit St. Judes. Kevin Rahm was the organizer of the event. Do my eyes deceive or is that Galen Gerring who I've circled in red over to the left? Music fans also note R.E.M.'s Mike Mills on the far right -- and some other people I probably should know but don't, lol. 

image.thumb.png.b4349902b2307fad10284bda3af153ce.png

• Love 4
(edited)

That does look like him but I can't tell for sure with the blur. I love David Cook and Kevin Rahm though.

Edited to add: He was at that event so it seems to be Galen in the pic.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 2